Saturday Night Five Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

After my little confrontation with Rose, I went home to think about everything she said. I thought it might be more like a break of friendship but it turned out to be more of a challenge that she was sending my way.

She was known for being one of the biggest cock teases on school grounds. I had a feeling this would be an interesting and testing week and that would turn out to be right.

The next day when I finished one of my exams, I felt my phone buzzing. I didn't have a whole lot of contacts on my phone so it was rare to get many texts especially during a school day. When I got out of the exam building, I saw it was from Rose.

It said she had sent an image.

My heart started to beat a little faster, wondering what it may be. I was so intrigued by what it may be, staring down at my phone, that I turned around a corner and smashed right into the front of someone else.

"Oh my god... fuck I'm so sorry..."

By the time I had stopped speaking, I had realised that it was Annie that I knocked into. Her geography book on the ground.

"It's okay," she politely said.

We went to pick it up at the same time and clashed heads again. It was another awkward apology. Once she had it back in her hands, we were face to face with each other, again, further awkwardness as our eyes made contact with one another.

I couldn't remember a whole lot from Saturday Night but having pretty much told her to go away, I knew that it was probably me in the wrong.

"How have your exams been going?" I asked instead though, not quite sure how I was going to bring that up.

She gave a half smile, "Well I guess, better than how I would have gone a few months back."

"Did you need any last minute help for anything?" I asked.

She shook her head, "I should be fine, actually, I've got an exam right now to get to so I better get a move on, guess I'll see you around."

"Yeah sure... good luck!"

"Thanks."

Annie passed by me, not looking back as she headed for her own exam room. At least we spoke I guess... not that it was a particularly great conversation.

I would have got hung up on this more about the sound of my phone buzzing again reminded me of what I was meant to be checking. Another image sent from Rose.

I kept moving, heading for my locker bay. Once there, when it was a bit more of quiet area, I threw the books inside and opened up the images that Rose had sent through via text. I had a feeling that they would be spicy and my gut didn't let me down.

Straight away, I saw a lot of her skin on first glance. Clicking on the first one, my cock stiffened as I examined. Rose was in one of the girls bathroom at school. She had a short flowing skirt on and a white blouse that was completely undone. Standing in front of the mirror, holding the phone up with one hand, she used her other to hold onto part of her blouse, exposing as much cleavage as she could give without showing her nipple.

The second photo was even better the blouse was completely off on that side of her body. Her non-dominant hand was squeezing her left boob, again teasing with the covering of her nipple.

'Fuck' I muttered to myself.

I took a second to look at the sexy pout she was giving the mirror in both images.

It wasn't Snapchat so they weren't going to magically disappear. But I couldn't have saved them to my phone any quicker than I did. This also wasn't exactly the best play to be popping a boner, there were still people coming in and out of the bay, to drop off or retrieve books.

Rose: Bet you'll struggle concentrating on your exams today...

I looked at her last text message and remembered that I had another exam in an hour. She was right, I knew it would mess with my mind. There was a genuine thought about locking myself up in a bathroom and rubbing one out about the two pictures but I didn't want to risk being caught doing that.

Shutting my locker, I left to clear my head.

It was hard to stress about Annie when Rose was sending me stuff like this.

I didn't sit with any of the girls at lunch, mainly because everyone had different time schedules for exams this week. But it also helped since I figured there would be quite a bit of awkwardness there amongst everyone.

I ate alone, trying to focus on my advanced maths exam but it was no use. This was a terrible week to have all of this going along. Sitting in my exam, I kept thinking about Rose and what I wanted to do to her.

The fact that I probably fucked up my exam didn't even bother me until later that night. I was home as quick as I could so i could rub one out.

Rose's pictures took me two minutes to jerk off to them, finishing quickly.

But if I thought that was tough, it was nothing compared to the following day. Just one exam for the day for me, happening that morning. I felt my phone buzzing multiple times through the exam, again making it hard to concentrate.

It was enough to make me leave halfway to use the 'bathroom' which I never did an exam. I rushed off to the male toilets and pulled into a cubicle. As I expected, messages from Rose.

Rose: I know you got off to my pictures last night you dirty boy...

Then another.

Rose: Guess what I'm doing now?

And another.

Rose: Oh I forgot! You're in an exam, let me just show you instead then.

Then the videos came, multiple ten second clips. Inside a cubicle of her own in the girls bathroom, she was slipping her hands inside her skirt, to touch herself.

I was so hard and almost forgetting that I had an exam to get back to. Quickly flicking through the other videos, I got a better view on another one that showed the black lacy panties she had on underneath the skirt, her right hand completely inside.

Fuck. How are you meant to do an exam after seeing this.

Leaving the cubicle, I splashed water on my face. I was still sporting a hard-on as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Come on, get a grip, focus," I muttered to myself.

As another student came in the bathroom, I left and headed back to my exam. If I struggled to compose myself yesterday, this was even worse. All I could think about is finding Rose on school grounds and fucking her from behind.

That thought wouldn't leave me alone as I made it back to my locker bay, fidiling with my locker combination.

"Leo!"

Looking around, I knew right away who that voice belonged to.

Standing behind me was Michael.

Jeez... this wasn't the time or place for a conversation. We hadn't been speaking after I basically abandoned him for the girls. I didn't know what to say to him, I hadn't been a good friend.

"Hi Michael," I said in a particularly glum tone.

"How did you go in the exam?"

I finally got my locker combination correct and the lock opened for me, "Yeah, good I think," I lied.

"That's good," he said to me, trying to make conversation, "Haven't seen you for a while, did you want to maybe catch up this weekend or something."

"Leo?"

I had zoned Michael out after I opened up my locker. Sitting on top of my history book, was a black lacy piece of material. I just stood there staring at first, thinking to myself. It couldn't be... could it? Did Rose somehow break into my locker and hide her panties in here, the ones she had on in that video?

"Whatever, you're probably too busy now anyways... I shouldn't have asked."

I realised I still hadn't replied, quickly closing my locker door, I turned my head to face my old friend, "No, sorry, I was just... never mind, yeah Michael, I'm sure we could find a time to catch up."

"Cool, Chris and Theo are coming to my place this Friday night for a games night if you're interested."

I nodded, "Sure that sounds good."

Michael gave me a funny look before he walked away, it was obvious that I was distracted with something. It was true, I couldn't even consider what my plans would be this weekend when I had Rose's discarded panties in my locker.

Once he had left, I made sure that there was nobody around before I took the lacy black material out, putting it straight into my jacket pocket. There was a sense of excited energy inside me as I headed back to the bathroom. I had Rose's underwear in my pocket, it was even a bit of a thrill, like I was about to be caught.

Back into the cubicle I went for a bit of privacy.

Taking her parties out of my pocket, I felt the lacy material in my hands. My heart raced faster when I felt the wetness of it, right where her pussy would have been pressed up against.

I couldn't help myself, I pulled it up to my nose. Her scent was strong, I felt myself harden in the bathroom. My god, it really was Rose's panties.

My mind was racing, how the hell did she get into my locker in the first place and was she really walking around in her skirt right now with nothing on underneath? It may not be very windy right now but any incoming breeze could expose everything.

I tucked them away safely in my shorts, inside my own underwear where it was up against my cock. It was the only place I knew they'd be safe for the rest of the afternoon.

I tried to look for her but couldn't find her around the school grounds.

As expected, the first thing I did at home that night was replay the videos she sent, while clutching tight to her panties as I came as quickly as I could.

***

That action was repeated multiple times that week.

Of all weeks, it had to be exam week.

I wouldn't have flunked my exams but I sure didn't perform as well I would have a few months ago. I really needed something to forget about how poorly I did. So on Friday Night, I lived up to my promise to Michael, going to his place for a games night. Chris and Theo were there as well and it felt like the old days, before I had made friends with the most popular girls at school.

The rain was pouring outside that night as we were all busy in the basement at Michael's house, yelling over video games. I can't explain it but for an hour there, I was back in my element, all nerdy and goofy, not caring what anyone thought about me.

Another big difference between the girls and my old friends was that Michael could get over the fact that I ditched him months ago to hang around the Saturday Night Five. If it was the other way round, I don't know how forgiving the girls would be.

"You guys can stay tonight by the way, it's cool with my mom," Michael said as he searched through his games cupboard, looking for one in particular.

The other two boys were excited to hear that. Theo, a skinny Asian with glasses spoke up, "What about a movie marathon after we finish with Mortal Combat?"

"That's a great idea, you in Leo?" Michael turned his head to look at me.

"Uh yeah, that sounds kind of fun," I responded as I stared down at my phone.

It was buzzing, an incoming call from my mother. Excusing myself, I left the room to take the call, she knew I was out and I didn't know what would make her call me at this time.

"Hello?"

"Oh hi dear, how are you?"

"Good, what's up?"

"Will you be coming home soon? A friend of yours just arrived, she said she would wait until you're back."

"No I... wait... who??"

The only girl that had been to my house of the five had been Annie and with the way things were between me and her right now.

"Rose? I believe that's what she said, very lovely young girl, so pretty, such confidence in her, she's upstairs in your room right now I believe."

Rose in my bedroom without me there? What on earth was going on...

"Hang on, tell her I'll be there soon."

"Okay dear. She really is such a gorgeous girl, I didn't know you had so many female friends..."

I didn't listen to her finish the sentence, I hung up the phone and realised I had to make a quick exit after just agreeing to a sleepover.

"Leo, can you go upstairs and grab the potato chips on the bench," I heard Michael say as soon as I re-entered the basement.

Awkwardly I looked at the boys, knowing I was about to ditch them all again.

"Ummm..."

As soon as Michael looked at me, his face dropped, knowing something was up.

"Bit of an emergency at home," I lied, "I'm sorry I have to run, this was really fun and all but I have to get back home."

They all looked disappointed in their own ways, but Michael didn't even acknowledge me. He must have knew that I was lying, knowing I was about to choose a member of the Saturday Night Five over him.

"Sorry guys... maybe another time?" I said as I grabbed my bag, zipped it up and threw it on my shoulder.

"Sure Leo," Theo broke the awkward silence, "We're always free."

Rushing out, I got to the front, only then realising just how bad that weather was. It was now pouring down outside, heavy rain on this muggy Friday Night. I shook my head as I stood on Michael's front porch.

I wasn't that far away from my house so I chose to walk which was now a terrible mistake. Not wanting to awkwardly go back inside and ask someone to drive me, I decided to leg it.

A deep breath and I was off and running. In a matter of seconds, my hair was soaked from the rain and so was half my body as I ran as fast as I could, turning quickly around the local streets. All the way home, my heart was going berserk as I almost collapsed on our front lawn.

Knowing how much my mom hated wet shoes in the house, I flicked them off quickly with my socks as I virtually ran inside.

"Oh honey," my mother spoke, seeing me dripping water from my clothes, through the hallway, "You're soaking, quick, up to your room to change."

"Where's Rose?" I ignored her comment to ask what I really cared about.

"Oh she's in the bathroom upstairs," mom explained, "Asked if it would be okay to have some privacy up there... very interesting girl dear, how long have you known her?"

"Uhh for a bit," I said, walking towards the staircase, wondering what was happening right now.

My mom called me back, "Leonard, is everything okay? What's happening with you and this girl?"

"Ahh nothing, just a study partner. You know, for the exams, we just wanted to go over everything from the last exam today, I just Uhh forgot," I told her before I got ready to head upstairs, "We've got a lot to go over so probably need some space up there, I'll see you tomorrow."

The last thing I wanted was a repeat of when Annie was over. I didn't need mom butting in on whatever was happening tonight, whether it was positive or negative, I didn't need that.

Once upstairs, I saw a bright light peeking through the bottom of a door at the end of the hallway, it was the bathroom. Just like I was told, Rose was inside there.

I didn't know what was going on.

Should I wait in my bedroom or knock on the bathroom to see if she was okay?

"Is that you Leo?" called out the female voice.

"Yeah it's me, you okay in there?"

I heard a light splashing of water before a response, "The door's unlocked, come on in..."

I couldn't tell you how fast my heart was beating. It sounded like she had made herself a bath just by the sound of the water.

Without anything to lose, I opened the door and stepped inside. I felt my dick literally jump inside my pants. There was Rose naked in a bathtub, laying there in the hot water, bubbles well above the water level.

Those same bubbles were unfortunately keeping Rose's body safe from my wandering eyes. I had seen her half naked before, above the waist but I was still just as eager to see more.

"Fancy a glass?" she asked, waving a glass of red wine in her hands.

I had been so focused on her body that I didn't realise there was an opened bottle of wine next to the bathtub, while she held a glass half full herself.

"Where did you get... is that from my parents liquor cabinet!?"

She looked at me, rolling her shoulder, "Thought I'd help myself... it's been a long week."

"Do they ummm know you have that? How did you get it up here without them seeing?" I followed up further questioning.

She shook her head with a bigger smirk this time, "I've had a lot of experience with finding and then taking alcohol from adults without them knowing... one of my many talents," she said before pointing to the empty glass next to the bottle by the tub, "Come on, pour yourself a glass too."

Red wine... I had never even put that to my lips before. But I wanted to see how this would all play out and why she was here in my bathtub, I went right ahead and did just that. I barely filled it up, knowing I may struggle to finish it all.

"Cheers to the end of exams," she said, raising her glass to mine.

After the clinking of the glasses, I took a gulp of the wine. I swallowed it as best as I could despite not loving the taste of it on my tongue. I was still getting used to other forms of alcohol let alone this.

"So what's this all about?" I said, clearing my throat, "I mean... I certainly didn't expect tonight to find you alone in my bathtub..."

"How about you join me inside and I'll tell you," she replied, "Take your clothes off."

I couldn't be more excited to join her inside there, just to be naked in the same water together, body up against body, skin up against skin.

As Rose leaned back in the bathtub, I began to slowly undress myself, trying to control my boner, not making it so awkward for when I jumped into the bath with her. I noticed her clothes piled to the side as I slipped my socks and shoes off, followed by my shirt then pants.

My hard on was so obvious, barely hidden by my briefs.

"You coming it or what?" she then said.

"Uhh yeah," I replied, my hands in front of my boner.

"Well don't be shy, take them off, wouldn't be the first time..."

There was no point wasting anymore time, I let my underwear drop to the floor, showing off a long hard shaft that was pointing up to the bathroom ceiling. Rose's reaction was one a pure delight. She flashed her pearly white smile as I sunk into the bath on the other side of the tub, not before double checking the bathroom door was locked.

The tub wasn't exactly massive so we were always going to be pressed up against each other which meant I was never going to go soft. The water felt boiling hot on my skin that it took a few minutes to get used to it. The level of the water also rose enough that it was almost pushing the great level of bubbles out of the tub.

Rose stared at me from the other side of the tub, tilting her glass of red wine in her hand. Her breasts were still well covered by the bubbles.

Without telling me, she pulled on my legs and stretched them out further, on either side of her body. The hair of mine was a major contrast to her smooth, shaved legs.

I kept an eye on the bubbles, trying to fast play their evaporation.

"Mmm isn't this nice," Rose then said, putting her head back and stretching her legs out. There was only one place for them to go when she stretched forward and that was my unguarded crotch. I jumped a little, making a splash in the the tub as I felt a foot on my cock.

"You okay there?" she said, now rubbing one of her foot against my hard member.

It continued to twitch as she moved her foot in that position. She was such a tease, I wanted to get up and cum on her face, just a real urge to do so. Even something as simple as the messy bun she had her brown hair in was super hot.

"So what uhh... what are you um doing here tonight and you know... coming over to have a bath in my house?" I asked curiously, still distracted by her foot on my dick.

She had such a devious evil smile on her face as she spoke, "Just came over to check on you... maybe I started to feel a little bad..."

"Bad about what?"

"Well... bad about the fact that I may have over did it with the teasing this week," she told me quietly, "I knew the panties would get you worked up..."

"But how did you get them in my locker?? I've never told anyone my code."

"I never reveal all my secrets there hun..." she stopped me with her spare hand, "But I think you understand... you've never met anyone like me..."