Saturday Night Five Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was still so many questions.

She loved to tease, that was clear. Did she actually feel guilty about how far she took things this week? I don't know.

The whole thing for me was awfully distracting but something I certainly enjoyed and now she was in my bathtub, naked underneath the bubbles and hot water.

Slowly, Rose moved both feet to my cock. The brunette began to rub them together on each side of my shaft. All I could think about right now was fucking this girl as hard as I could but that wouldn't happen yet. She may feel a little bad but I made the mistake of letting Bella go down on me last weekend and i hadnt paid for it enough yet.

I let out a slight grunt as her feet kept pressing up against my member. Just the way she eyed me off, with that sly smile and seductive eyes. Her perfect facial features, messy bun that came across so sexy, there was even something about her simple sparkly silver earrings that turned me on.

The best part of being in a bath was that those bubbles weren't going to last forever, they started to disappear and I could she more of her shoulders.

Her breasts were starting to show more as the bubbles continued to fade, "Ooh losing all my cover, should we put some more in?" she said, about to reach over the tub to grab the bottle.

Typical teasing, just baiting me, but I wasn't going to let her even attempt to add more in, not when her nudity was on the line tonight, "No, no, no, it's okay, don't worry about that."

"Oh really?" she said, edging back in the tub, "You don't want these titties covered in bubbles."

Rose used her hands to cover her chest, putting bubbles over her wet breasts. Sitting up more, she gave me a better view of her cleavage. Her nipples weren't visible yet, covered in foam but I could make out more of the shape of those beauties again. I hadn't seen them in full glory since the time she flashed me in her bedroom.

"Oops," she said innocently as she started to flick off some more of the bubbles until the only bits that were on her boobs was the ones that were covering her areolas.

My mouth was watering at this stage, my face bright red like a tomato. Rose ran loops around her breasts with her index fingers. They were dripping wet from the bath water, the bright light of the bathroom shining down also gave them an extra glistening look, incredibly sexy.

"Fuck me," I muttered out loud, watching Rose lick her own lips right round slowly once.

Turning me on more, Rose brought her wet breasts up and started to blow on them. The remaining bubbles that protected her nipples started to evaporate, falling off her skin.

Their they were, revealed to me again but in a new sexual way. They were erect and as wet as the flesh that it sat upon. Rose gave them a little flick with her fingers. All in the meantime, her feet was still working on my dick. Obviously I was still rock hard and ready to blow.

"You're so hard over my tits but you've seen them before, isn't there something else you're desperate to see..." she teased, referring to her sacred glory.

"You know what I want to see," I replied directly and honestly.

Th bubbles in the tub at this stage had almost disappeared completely. There was still a spread of them that when gone would give me a great view of her private pussy down below.

"Looks like you're out of wine," Rose abruptly said, noticing my almost empty glass.

Sitting up more, the minx twisted her own body around before lifting her weight out of the tub.

"Oh my god," I muttered to myself.

Her sporty round ass broke through the top barrier of bubbles and out of the tub. Soaked from the bath water, it glistened again under the bright lights of the bathroom. The water dripped down her ass as she got up, I noticed she was still naturally tanned as the rest of her body, her butt cheeks slightly more lighter than the rest of her body.

The hint of her pussy in between those cheeks came into view for a second as she got out of the tub. Rose turned her head to the side to see his reaction as she stepped out of the tub to retrieve the bottle of wine.

She stood there with her back to me, more water dripping down her entire body, all of it coming to a puddle on the tiled floor below her. The urge to touch myself was too much to resist, I had a tight grip of my own cock as I watched her naked body stand there in my bathroom.

Catching me off guard, she turned around to see me playing with myself under the water. "Don't put it away just cause I'm looking," she said, her pussy now finally in my eyesight for the first time, "You've jerked off in front of me before, don't be going shy now."

"Oh i won't."

She walked in over and raised her right foot up on the bath tub edge. She was giving me a perfect view of what I considered the perfect pussy. Rose was completely shaven down there and had such beautiful pink puffy lips that was at eye level for me.

"What do you think baby..." her soft voice said.

I didn't know what to say, with a hard-on, I sat up in the bathtub and moved my head closer. I breathed in deeply, wanting to get a strong whiff of her scent, "It's perfect..."

"Follow me," she said, stepping back into the water and walking to the other end of the tub.

Rose sat down on the edge there where she could lean her back against the wall.

Sitting at an advantage point, the brunette spread her legs out much wider than before and pressed her hand softly against her lips, rubbing her mound. I was literally crawling through the bath water towards her, feeling a desperate urge to touch her.

When I got close enough to her, she grabbed me by my chin, holding me there, "I really, really want to show you what I can do with my mouth... but I'm only going to do that if you can please me reallll goooood."

Everyone talked about Rose's 'famous blowjobs'. Now she was putting that on tonight's agenda... only if I returned the favour first.

"Here," she let go of my cheek and brought her right hand back to her vagina, "Let me warm myself up a little first."

I waited eagerly as I watched Rose tease herself. She played with the outside of her lips before going in with her fingers. The brunette used them to circle her labia, softly playing with herself. The way she curled up her lip and rolled her eyes back made the impression that she was enjoying herself.

I certainly was too...

"Have a taste," she said, pulling her index and middle fingers out and offering them to my mouth. I didn't hesitate to let her slip them inside where my tongue lapped at her juices.

The sweet nectar taste was strong and I didn't let a drop go to waste, tightly wrapping my lips around her fingers.

"Alright, think it's your turn now," she said as her fingers left my mouth.

Suddenly Rose was inviting me forward, her bare legs open, spread out wide. At least now, I had some experience with this and that I wasn't going into this completely blind.

I nodded to her question, a little intimated to be just inches away from her now unguarded pussy. I leaned forward and touched her there with my hand first. She was so wet, I could feel her juices leaking out already, certainly feeling different to the water of the bath. Rose ran her hand down the side of my face, her nails scraping along my cheek as she watched me start to finger fuck her.

Watching her start to breath a bit deeper, I decided to go for it, throwing my head into her wet lap. With her scent filling my nostrils, I held her thighs to balance myself, licking the outside of her folds first, tasting the same sticky nectar I had just sucked off her fingers.

She grabbed the back of my head with both her soft warm hands, I took that as the sign that she wanted me to quicken up the pace.

Rose held me there tightly, right against her snatch. I was able to hear her let out light moans and a bit of grunting. With my tongue busy, I brought my fingers back into the action, twirling and twisting then within her folds. Pressing it against her hot, juicy pink walls, I flicked them around, probing as far as I could.

"oooh.... yes.... right there Leo..." she moaned, feeling my fingers hit up her G-spot.

I focused back on my tongue, taking my fingers out and using my mouth in that same spot. My tongue was now tickling her right where she wanted. I could feel her body twitching and the sound of Rose letting out involuntary moans.

"Fuckkkk...." Rose let out again, trying to keep her voice down.

Her constant moans over the next few minutes was the indicator I needed to know that I was doing well. Stuffing my face with her pussy, I was now eating it like it was a race, only stopping when I absolutely had to have a break for oxygen. Every-time I did, Rose would push be back in.

My hands gripped onto her thighs that were now shaking as my tongue continued to work. Capturing her clit with my lips, I was encouraged to continue with the sound of her moans. Once again, Rose pulled me in tighter with her two hands and those thighs that were bucked against my head. They were closing in on the side of my face like a vice.

Sensing she was close to cumming, I decided to really go for it despite my jaw wanted to lock. This was the first real time that I had ever really seen Rose in this sort of vulnerable state. It was such a turn on to get her into that position.

Feeling herself about to go off, she tightened the grip of her thighs against the side of my head again as she let out a louder moan that forced her to cover her mouth with her hand.

My tongue kept fucking her pussy with force until I could feel a rush of juice that leaked out of her lips.

"Urgnnhhhh fuck..." she let out again, stopping herself from screaming.

As she came down from her orgasm, her thighs began to loosen their grip on me and I had a chance to breath. Looking up at the sexual goddess, I had to smile just at how sensual she appeared. Her body was sweating, cheeks had turned rosy red while her breasts shook as her heart pounded.

Pulling away thinking she was done for now, my brief moment of reflection was interrupted as I felt her hands grab my head again and push me back to her puffy lips.

"Uh, uh, again... one more," she said, as I found my face right up against her pussy.

I didn't want to complain, any guy at school would have killed one of their family members to get a chance to lick out Rose Parker all night. I guess I was just so horny and my cock was desperate for attention.

But I stayed focused on her, now back in her lap, resuming to eat her pussy. Rose played played with my hair as she spoke to me, "You've been sooo good... just make me cum one more time and I'll suck your soul out..."

At this stage I was so tired, I didn't know how long he had been working on her for but my mouth couldn't keep a fast pace going for long. I started to force her to do more of the work, sticking my tongue out and let her grind on my face.

"Oooh baby... I want to cum on your face again..." she cooed.

Rose was virtually humping my face now, smashing her still very wet cunt into my mouth.

"Mmmm yes... mmmmm oh yeah!" she moaned to the tune of her thrusting.

After a few more minutes, my jaw felt severely sore with the amount of tongue movement. I didn't know if that was normal or if I was just weak and inexperienced but I had to come up for permanent air.

I wasn't going to leave her hanging though, I still planned to make her cum again. I began to work on her with just my fingers. Plunging two of them inside her straight away, I stimulating her G- Spot, an area of a young woman's body that i was still learning a lot about.

With my head away from her crotch, I was able to watch her reactions as I pleasured her which was so satisfying. Rose grabbed the hair tie that was keeping her hair up in a bun and ripped it off. She shook her head and let her long light brown hair dangle down to her shoulders.

In what was an incredibly hot look, Rose scraped her hand through her long brown hair. She was a genuine goddess.

"Grab my tits! Squeeze them!" she then exclaimed, grabbing my left hand that was free, placing it directly on her left tit.

The bouncing breast was slippery to hold onto, all soaped up from the bath water and now started to sweat from the heat of the action and the steam of the bathroom.

I gave it a nice squeeze, tugging onto her hard nipples. Of course they weren't the size of Katie's or Milly's but they were still decently sized. My guess was roughly around a C-cup but bra sizes was something I was still learning about.

I got up from my position, keeping my fingers inside her as I wanted to her face to face with those wet titties. My mouth latched itself her right tit.. It swished and flicked as her wet flesh moved around constantly. I began to suck on her hard nipple which she loved. The soaped up boob slipped out of my mouth a few times but I kept going back at it..

"You're so fucking hot!" I had to tell her.

She looked at me with those sexy green eyes.

"Of course I am stud," she whispered back, in between moaning breaths.

Rose raised her foot out to connect with my hard-on again, a nice little reminder of what was to come. She rubbed it hard against my boner while she got closer to her second orgasm. There she was again, her butt sliding forward on the edge of tub as my fingers pressed deeper inside her.

They were aching but suddenly her walls started to clamp back down on my fingers.

"Awwwhh god!" Jess let out, a little too loudly.

She started squirting out more of her own juice for the second time tonight. Cum leaked from her lips as I took my fingers back, exhausted. Rose had her back arched, lightly panting her sweet, sweet pussy released everything else she had left.

I sat back down in the bath water, laying in what was once almost burning hot water, but was now cooled right down. Staring up at the insanely attractive brunette tease, I grinned at how flustered she looked too. Her cheeks a rosy red. Her long brown hair now down, was all in a hot mess. Rose's naked breasts glistening from sweat and water, her pink pussy looking raw.

"Have to say, I'm pretty proud of my little nerd... think I need to be calling you stud permanently," she finally said, her heart rate on its way back down, "That was hot."

It was more than pleasing to hear that from a girl that had the biggest sexual reputation at Templeton High.

"You still think you can... you know..." I began to speak, holding my painfully hard cock.

She gave me a devious look and pointed at me to stand up in front of her. As tired as I was, I was more than happy to, walking up to her on the edge with my boner staring face to face with her pretty mouth.

Rose reached out with her right hand and softly stroked me, very slowly and cautiously, "You want me to suck your dick?"

The way she said those words... oh my goodness. All I could do was nod my head, waiting for her lips to touch my throbbing member.

Rose ran her hand through her hair, keeping it well out of the way of her forehead. The brunette then pulled me an inch further forward by tugging on my cock. Suddenly I felt those thick lips touch my head. My body twitched when it felt her tongue poke out. It tickled the tip of my cock as she wiggled it around.

I could feel her hot breath on my cock as she only teased me at first, just using the tip of her tongue. Seeing my body movement and the way my knees shook, Rose could already sense how close I was. She pulled backwards, holding onto my shaft tightly, "Aw baby, you are throbbing, you're not going to last long are you?"

I couldn't lie, "I'm so horny Rose..."

Her lips curled up in a smile. There was no doubt that if she wanted to, she could just tease me with little tickles of her tongue. But after pleasing her the way she wanted to be pleased, Rose wasn't going to be overly devious, she just wanted to please me.

"Just stay still and enjoy this..."

Rose stroked my shaft a few more times before bringing it back her lips. They puckered up against the head of my shaft, slowly swallowing it down her mouth. My cock when deeper inside, she wasn't even looking at it, just keeping her eyes up on mine.

Her head began to bop up and down as they grinned up against my shaft. Pure pleasure, already I could feel my cock just preparing itself to open up.

She had such great force with her mouth, the experience speaking volumes. Her hands gripped onto my legs, her nails digging into my skin as her mouth moved in rhythm.

The whole time she never took her eyes of mine, the eye contact was so sexually intimate. It was clearly part of the reason why she was highly rated at giving out BJ's.

Her mouth was like a vacuum, clamping down on my hard penis as she slurped away.

"Fuck... fuck..." I panted, "Rose... Roseeee...."

My hips started to buck in the air, my eyes felt like they were getting blurry. This was it, I was going to cum...

She knew it too, taking my shaft out of her mouth. Rose dropped to her knees in the water in front of me, with her tongue out all the way to give me the option of painting her face white. All my orgasms with girls so far including my first experience with Rose, I had never been allowed me to cum all over the girl's face before.

This time, Rose gave me that opportunity.

"Uhmph," I grunted as my cock exploded.

Rose kept her mouth wide open with now closed eyes as I started covering her face with cum. The white sticky liquid hit her repetitively, a few drops even on one of her eyelashes.

The brunette used her fingers to clean it off her face but not into the water below us but into her mouth. I watched her suck and clean it off her fingers like it was an ice cream sundae that had melted off on her hand.

I felt incredible, I dropped back down into the water, right in front of her. Rose giggled as she let out a bit of a smile. We were both exhausted. We shared this moment, this odd post-orgasmic moment where neither of us said a word, just staring at each other me eyes.

Finally, she helped me up and we dried off from the bath. Even then, I was still focusing on Rose's naked body being dried off rather than using my own towel on myself.

Rose didn't have plans to stay the night but she was leaving very satisfied. She had ordered an Uber to take her home. For whatever reason, I couldn't let her leave without telling her something that was killing me inside

"I'm really sorry about Bella!" I said on my front porch as, calling out to Rose who was half way to the car.

She paused, before signalling to the driver that she would be an extra minute. Rose came back onto the porch, out of the rain. There was still a little smile on her face. The brunette leaned in and pressed her head up against my chest. Surprising me, I hugged on her again tightly.

Rose never said anything about what I just blurted out to her, instead just leaving with me with a long hug and a goodbye, "See you at school stud..."