Saturday Night Five Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Relationships are tested as sexual tensions increase.
18.6k words
4.82
14.7k
23

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five - Moving to the Dark Side

After losing my virginity, and the events to follow with Milly, things began to slow down again. I guess it was inevitable.

I would love to sit here and tell you that me and Katie's first time had blossomed into a passionate relationship. But life was never that simple.

Katie and I may have taken each others virginities but we both knew anything more than that could jeopardise our friendship and the group's friendship in general. So we had a difficult conversation in the next couple of days where we decided we would allow things to cool down between us. Everything that happened that weekend stayed between us and Milly, the other three girls didn't know a single thing.

With Katie wanting to keep things low key, Milly decided the same.

It was frustrating for someone like me who had just gone through my first real sexual experience to have to then wait so long for another chance with one of the girls. I knew if it wasnt for Katie deciding to protect our friendship, I would probably be getting action with both Katie and Milly right now.

Milly didn't like to be left out but without Katie getting inside my pants, she didn't attempt to initiate anything either.

The next month or so, we were also getting busy with exams. So most of the time I spent with the girls was helping them prepare for the end of semester exams that were right around the corner.

By the time they had arrived, I believed I had helped the four of them enough that they would pass with flying colours. To be perfectly honest, the only person I started to worry about now was Tayla who as predicted, had fallen back into the arms of Declan.

He would hang around us now throughout the week. Tayla seemed happy but she had taken her eyes off class, homework and exams, spending so much of her time following Declan around like a puppy dog.

Declan remained friendly with me, probably knowing that if he acted negatively towards me, it may hurt his chances of survival in the group setting.

But the guy was still dumb as a rock. Another person assuming they'll get through life just by their sporting abilities and over-confident charm. The other girls saw it too and weren't afraid to criticise Tayla for her decision to date him again.

"Like I always say, the most intelligent people tend to always be the dumbest when it comes to knowing what's best for them," Annie told me as we walked home from school one night after studying.

"There's nothing we can do about it," I said, feeling a little flat about all of it, "She's old enough to make her own mistakes."

To put it one way, I wasn't buying what he was selling. Maybe it was also an added layer of jealousy considering I was still wanting an encore from the time she jerked me off. I bet if Declan found that out, he'd kill me.

Murder.

"It's like me," Annie started to explain, "I may hook up with dumbasses all the time but that doesn't mean I would waste my time dating them."

"You wouldn't? Not even Henry Foley?"

"No of course not," she quickly hit back, "That wouldn't ever happen... it's just a casual thing between me and him, he's not a settle down type of guy."

Music to my ears.

Maybe she would be more open to starting a relationship in the future with a guy that was a bit of a loser with no real sporting abilities...

"What about you? What's your deal?" she asked me, "I know it didn't eventuate when we tried to get you laid but what's the type of girl you'd like to date."

I was looking at her.

Something about Annie always had me imagining what it would be like to wake up next to her. She had such a great smile, I felt that great 'butterfly' feeling in my stomach when she laughed. I wanted to be her protector, the guy she called when she was in trouble, the guy she called when she was upset.

I hadn't even started on her physical features which further added to the list of why I had the hots for her.

"I don't really have a type," I lied.

She gave me a push on the sidewalk, "Stop it, you do so, everyone's got a type."

Grinning and shrugging my shoulders, I told her with a little bit more of honesty this time, "I just want someone I can trust, someone I can take care of, someone to laugh with."

"Yeah, me too."

We finally reached my house and as I said goodbye, she stopped me, calling out my name after only taking a few steps down my driveway.

Annie stood at the end of the driveway, giving me another chance to take in her beauty, the neat black skirt and buttoned blue sleeveless blouse looked more like a going out outfit than a school one.

"Yeah?" I answered her call.

"Why haven't you invited any of us over to your house?"

Easy answer to that, my parents.

Not that they were bad people but like most guys my age, we found to be embarrassed by them. With popular female friends, I figured there can't be any value in letting them meet any of them.

"Uh I don't know."

Annie stayed flat footed as I walked back up to her.

"Could I come in?" she asked, "It doesn't have to be for long, just a little tour?"

I was nervous but I was glad it was just one of my friends rather than all five that were coming into the house where my parents would be. That would create too many questions, maybe my parents would start thinking I was their gay best friend as did many of the kids at school did.

"Yeah, sure," I replied.

That famous smile of hers reappeared and I felt my heart skip another beat. I don't know how anyone could make me feel like that just with their smile but she had that sort of impact on me. She followed me up the driveway and into the front door. It felt like I was introducing Annie to my family as if she was my girlfriend, rather than just a good friend that she was.

"Hey mom, hey dad," I said as we entered the kitchen and they were both there preparing dinner at the bench, "This is my friend Annie, she was just stopping in for a minute."

The blonde smiled pleasantly at my parents who were both a little shocked to see that I had a female with me, especially one that had the good looks that Annie did.

"Oh um Annie, what a pleasant surprise," my mother began to ramble.

I looked at my feet in embarrassment as she welcomed Annie to our house. Everything she said made me cringe inside, it's why I never wanted any of the Saturday Night Five to come to my house.

"We've never seen you here before, how long have you and Leonard been friends for?"

"Just at the start of the semester, Leo's been helping me with my studies, he's very smart," Annie politely replied, throwing in the compliment.

My mother looked delighted whilst my father that I was strikingly similar to in personality, quietly observed. If I didn't say something now, my mom would have kept Annie down here for ages to chat.

"Okay anyways," I cut in, "We've got to go."

I headed towards our staircase that led to the upstairs bedrooms.

"It was a pleasure to meet you both."

I could hear Annie say that before she followed me up to my room. To be honest, I didn't really know what I was doing, she want to come in but what more? Was she just having a look or did she intend to get something more out of this.

"This is your room?" she said as we stopped outside my bedroom door.

I nodded, "Uh yeah... this is it... did you want to umm..."

"Yeah, of course," the blonde said, stepping inside.

Watching Annie enter my room and look around was a little odd. I had been waiting for the day that I'd actually get a girl up here but it still felt a little weird. She was curious, looking around the room.

She stopped in front of an opened cupboard where I kept all my playstation and computer games.

"Holy Jesus..." she spoke, "You've got so many of these."

Annie was taking out one of the games and inspecting it like it was something foreign. Instantly I was a little embarrassed, knowing it would remind her of just how much of a nerd I really was.

I grabbed the game from her and put it back, closing the doors of the cupboard, "Oh don't worry about these, they're silly."

"No, it's not silly," she commented, moving onto another part of my room.

The whole time she looked around, I was right behind her, anxious of what she might see, what she might think of me. The blonde then opened up one of my desk draws, still super curious.

My heart sank when I remembered what was inside.

"What's this?" Annie asked, taking out a big black diary.

Fuck. If she opened that and saw even a few pages of my thoughts, I was a goner. Of course I had talked about each of the Saturday Night Five inside my diary in long lengths. Most recently, my exploits with Katie and Milly that I certainly didn't want shared with anyone.

Before she opened it up or I had a chance to stop her, my mom saved the day.

"Annie," she spoke, now at the doorway, "Would you care to stay for dinner this evening? We have enough for one more."

The blonde put the diary back on my desk, "That would be lovely, if I'm not intruding?"

"Oh nonsense, of course you're not, it's our pleasure," she said in a cheerful tone, "Come down when you're ready you too, we'll start to serve now."

Typically, I would be furious to have my mother disturb or interrupt me when I'm alone with a girl in my room. But in this scenario, she saved me.

In seconds, we were heading back downstairs to have dinner. Annie excited to be invited over by my parents to stay. She sent a quick text to her own mother to let her know that she wouldn't be home for dinner and then we each grabbed a plate and sat down at the dining table.

The whole time, my mother chatted with Annie, asking questions about her or bringing up things about me when I was younger. It was all embarrassing for me but hearing Annie chuckle through dinner and engage back in conversation made me relax.

"We always like to go away over the Christmas break," she then told Annie, "You would be more than welcome to join us this year if you like, Leonard always brings a friend."

I was a little taken back by her offer. But it was true, Michael had always come with us but having not spoken to him in weeks, that wouldn't be an option again.

"That sounds lovely," Annie replied in her most polite voice again, "Can I get back to you on that? I'm sometimes away during the holidays."

"Of course dear."

Just hearing mom call Annie 'dear' was strange.

When dinner was finished, Annie even hung around downstairs to help clear the table. Then starting to assist my dad in washing the dishes, I think my parents started to fall in love with her.

They could join the queue, I was already at that stage. The night reminded me of that sweet, sweet side of her. Suddenly I was imagining what a life together may look like as boyfriend and girlfriend. There would be no issue with her getting along with my family, we'd always be going back and fourth from each other's houses. The jocks at school would have nothing more to say, not able to make fun of being, saying I was just the girls' 'gay best friend'.

Life would be sweet.

I snuck back up to my room to re-hide my diary. I would sure be back later to write this all down but there's not a chance in hell that I would be caught with this out while Annie was here.

When I hid it in an area of my room I was sure she wouldn't consider looking through, I turned around to exit.

Then she appeared, giving me a fright.

"Annie," I exasperatedly said, "Sorry, I didn't see you coming.

"That's okay," she walked in very comfortably, taking a seat on my desk chair that spun, "Your parents are so sweet, your mom is adorable."

"She didn't annoy you at all down there, did she? I know she loves to chat."

"Of course not, I loved speaking to her. I'd love to go away over the Christmas break too, it's just going to be difficult to try and convince my own parents to be away over that time."

I sat on the edge of my bed which was right in front of where the desk chair was. She spun around to her right so we were facing one another.

"Your family goes away then too?"

She nodded, putting a foot forward, onto the bed, "My parents love to go camping. It's not my thing, I rather not slum it for weeks at a time, sleeping in a tent, getting constantly wet at stupid campgrounds... maybe now that I'm finally 18, I won't be expected to come with them on every holiday..."

I was getting a little distracted, not hearing every word she said.

With her leg up on the end of the bed, right next to me, I was given a bit of an up skirt view. Underneath her nice little skirt she wore to school, I could see a glimpse of white, obviously her panties.

It was getting dark outside and without a lamp or a room light on, we didn't have a great amount of visibility, in fact, we were losing more of it, every minute.

"Leo?"

"What? Sorry, what?" I repeated, having zoned out.

I could see a smirk on her face, "You didn't answer my question, does your family ever camp much?"

Fuck. I had completely blanked out when I was looking under her skirt that I missed her question.

"Yeah, umm no, no, my parents would never," I told her, "They're strictly hotel people."

"Oh god that sounds great!" she exclaimed, "If only I had that growing up."

With her foot pressing against the bed, Annie was slowly moving the chair closer to me. I don't know if it was done on purpose or not but I felt my body tingle again.

"Well if you do want to come with us this break, there won't be a tent in sight."

Except the one in my pants, I thought to myself after telling her that.

"And where would I sleep?" she said in a hushed tone.

This was it.

She had to be flirting. That leg positioned like that wasn't by accident, she knew what I would be looking at. I gulped as I prepared to answer boldly, "I wouldn't mind sharing..."

Again she crept forward in her chair, edging closer to me. Annie then put her right leg up on the bed too, up on the other side of me. Her legs were spread out wide, with my body in between them.

She was getting really close to me now, her perfume fuelling my nose. Now that I wasn't a virgin and had a little more sexual confidence myself, I didn't intend on holding back here. I grabbed her legs just softly, holding onto them.

Her legs were so smooth to touch, as if they had just been shaved as early as this morning before school. I slowly ran them up and down, below her knees.

"Haven't you changed," Annie whispered again, "You wouldn't have dared touch me like this when we met..."

In that moment, I felt like I had to be honest with her. I wanted her to know that I wasn't some pathetic nerd that had never touched another girl before let alone slept with one.

I also didn't want to keep this big of a secret from someone that I wanted to be more than just friends with, even more than friends with benefits too.

"Well I'm not a virgin anymore."

Annie who had moved right in on me, stayed still. She looked at me, as if she was waiting for a punchline, waiting for me to tell her I was joking.

"You're kidding..."

"I'm not."

Annie tried not to look stunned but I knew she was.

"Why is that so hard to believe?" I asked her.

Annie didn't hold back, "Well it's you Leo, of course it's hard to grasp."

I don't know how she meant that to come out but the whole tension in the moment started to fall apart. Letting go of her legs, I felt frustration inside me.

"Right. Me. Just a loser nerd that couldn't ever get laid, that makes sense..."

"That's not what I meant!" she cut me off, dropping her legs back down.

"Oh really? Then what did you mean?"

She felt under pressure, understanding how her words had upset me. But she wasn't great at clearing it up, bumbling with her words, something I hadn't seen her do before, "Look... I just... I didn't mean it like that, I... I just mean it's different with you and um... you're not like the other guys..."

I don't know what had gotten into me but hearing her bring up other guys just set me off, thinking about the jerks I had to deal with at school, the same sorts of guys that Annie would hook up with without even thinking.

"Yeah I'm not like them, I'm not a fucking asshole like them," I muttered back, "I would never talk behind your backs or brag like others... but you don't see any of that, you're too blind to it, being okay with hooking up with idiots like Henry Foley."

"Hey! What I do with other guys is none of your business!" she hit back, getting out of the chair.

Annie could tell I wasn't going to let her explain herself. She shook her head, fixing up her skirt as she headed for the bedroom door. The blonde stopped before leaving, turning to say something to me.

I looked up at her to see her mouth open, about to speak. But instead, she just let out a huff and left my room, closing the door on me.

Whether this was my fault or hers, I wasn't at a point to blame myself. I was taking the victim-mentality as I sat there steaming. There was anger rising through my blood as I lashed out, getting up and smashing my bed with my right fist.

The soft material of the mattress copped it as I thoroughly beat it with my fist. I let out my rage like I hadn't done before.

It was everything catching up to me.

I didn't want to be seen as that loser anymore. Was I being precious? Was it not fair that I was wanted to be treated like a normal every day guy that could get with girls and not be such a shock to everyone.

***

Saturday Morning

"He's really going for it... Does he always work this hard?"

"No I've never seen him like this before..."

I could hear the girls talking as I worked out hard at the gym, pumping iron. Just saying those words made me wonder how I had gotten to this stage.

The gym had become a regular thing, always going in with Milly. Usually I spent half the time here staring at her ass in the tight bike shorts she wore but today I was completely focused on working out.

Joining us was Tayla who was amused by just how hard I was going at it this morning. The fact that I wasn't even concentrating on her in her just as sexy gym clothing meant that I was serious about something.

I was still in a bad mood after my fight with Annie. If this happened to me a couple of months ago, I would probably sit and hide in my room and stay clear from everyone. But that wasn't the guy I wanted to be. Instead, I was out here working on my body, wanting to look better, feel better about myself.

By the end of the session, I was spent, covered in sweat. Tayla came across and handed me a small white hand towel to wipe myself down, "I'm impressed, you trying to show off for me?"

She had a cheeky smile on her face. I hadn't even really considered that, but I was glad that they were both there to watch the entire time. If Annie couldn't see me as what I wanted to be seen as, maybe they could.

"Just want to take this more seriously," I said, wiping the towel on my forehead to wipe off the sweat.

"Well if you keep that up, you'll have the boys at school trying to recruit you for the football team," Tayla joked.

I gave her a half-chuckle in response.

"Oooh, Rose wants to do a beach day today," Milly suddenly said, checking a text from her brunette friend, "Down at Kellets."

Tayla was excited to hear, clapping her hands together, "Ooh yes please, I'll let Declan know, maybe he can bring a few people down, make it a bit of a party."

I didn't react, just wiped the last bit of sweat off my neck with Tayla's towel.

"You'll come right, Leo?" Milly asked me.

"Oh... yeah, sure I will."

It was conflicting for me. I didn't want to see Annie right now and of course she would be there. And if Declan was bringing along a few of his friends, it didn't make anything easier. I was certainly worried who he was going to bring down to the beach too.