All Comments on 'Saturday Night Five Ch. 07'

by johnrocker_lit

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BruceWoBruceWo10 months ago

Absolutely loving it

pkp033pkp03310 months ago

There are times that I get the details of the individual girls mixed up, but this is still one of my favorite ongoing series on this site!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WAHOOOOOO NEW CHAPTER!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. Cant wait to see what happens in chapter 8. Leo has sex with 3 of Saturday night 5 whos next Annie or Rose. There should pregnancy scares with Saturday night 5. Just a thought

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What I absolutely love is how you keep us or at least me on my toes so to speak. I know that he’s gonna get with every girl eventually (at least I hope lol) but the order has been awesome and unpredictable. First it’s the quietest one who takes his V-Card then Rose goes to third base with him, now you launch Tayla at us especially when you’d expect Rose to likely come back for an encore. I really like how you’re plotting this out. I only suggest to throw in someone who isn’t part of the 5 again as a wildcard surprise. I’ve been a huge fan of this story and I can’t thank you enough for writing it.

FullGeassFullGeass10 months ago

I was looking forward to Tayla the most, didnt dissapoint! Getting Bosom Buddies by the same name and BTC by bluedragon similarities.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He licked her g-spot? He’s got to have an abnormally long tongue to accomplish that. Other than that, it was a good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another great chapter! Really enjoying getting to see how this story develops!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not sure going to a strip club and full on cheating are the same, but to each their own.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mix up Declan’s name a couple of times but otherwise nice installment, did not expect to get to Tayla so soon. Very twisty, curious what’s in store!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Category hopping had me wondering when you were going to post again. Did a search to find this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bruhhhhh new chapterrree

johnrocker_litjohnrocker_lit9 months agoAuthor

New Chapters coming this week… Thank you all for the support!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good read and you've sorta got the Gold Coast vibe right. Keep going!

Have to say IRL a bloke white-anting his mate like your hero did is inexcusable. To use the Australian vernacular, a dog act.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous