Saturday Night Five Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, your birthday weekend..." Katie double checked behind her before continuing, "Some of us freshly single... a lot of alcohol... there's no other guys on the trip... you're the hot commodity."

Of course I had been thinking about this already. The thought of the weekend alone with these girls had me popping stiffy's all throughout the week.

The potential possibilities was too much for me to handle. But in the back of my mind, there was always doubt that any of those possibilities would eventuate and this would be a fizzer of a weekend.

"I guess you're right," I said quietly, "That doesn't mean we can't find any time for just the two of us to hang out."

"I mean... I sure hope so," Katie replied before once again making sure her best friend was definitley asleep back there, "I also want to do more than just hang out... if you get my drift."

Peeking to my right, I saw a rare devilish grin on her face, "You mean that? For real?"

She nodded.

We hadn't been intimate since the weekend we both lost our virginities, courtesy of the other. At times over the coming months, I wondered if that was the first and last time that we would have that chance together.

"Like I said, you're a hot commodity this weekend, and that's perfectly fine... I just don't want to be left out at all, hey birthday boy," she commented again.

"We'll find time, trust me... we will," I promised to her, holding out my pinky in front of her face.

Katie linked her own pinky with mine as we smiled at one another.

Unless I somehow bottle this, I'll be at the very least getting some action from one of the girls which left me very, very excited.

Our car arrived roughly 45 minutes after the other three girls. In that time, they had already banked rooms, and had time to change into their bikinis, jumping straight into the pool to enjoy the water while the sun was at its warmest.

When we got there, we were welcomed by Tayla, who had done most of the work in booking our place.

She had on a blue bikini top, sunglasses up on top of her beautiful brown hair. Tayla had a long white flowing skirt that was parted on one side so you could see plenty of her right leg.

Tayla led Milly and Katie to a bedroom that they would be sharing this weekend before leading me to the upstairs section of the property, straight into the master bedroom.

"And this is all yours!" she said, waving me inside.

I dropped my bag for the weekend inside the room and started to realise how much space I had up here. It was a King's sized bed, a window view of the backyard which included the pool that Rose and Annie were already down there swimming in.

Connected to the bedroom was an ensuite fit for a King.

"Wow, this is all mine?" I asked a little shocked by the size of it.

"Mhmm, you're the birthday boy, this weekend's all about you."

I had a feeling that Tayla was going to say that. The brunette certainly wasn't going to mention that this was partly for her and Milly as they moved on from their break-up's.

She then gave me a tour of the rest of the house. Seeing the smaller bedrooms that the girls were in, I started to imagine if more than just Katie would be looking to get out of their rooms and into mine, which happened to be by far the best of the house.

"This place is great, glad we left this in your hands," I smiled as Tayla took us to the kitchen which virtually had its own little bar.

"What can I say, I'm a great organiser," she said with an infectious grin.

Tayla continued to give me a grand tour of the house we would be staying in for three nights. One of the more impressive components of the property was the kitchen area that virtually consisted of its own bar. The spirits behind the cabinets were locked from our reach but the owner was more than nice enough to leave behind a couple of bottles of wine for us to use over the course of the weekend.

"So is this a good enough place for your birthday weekend?" the brunette asked me.

I looked around the room we were standing in, peeking out the window to the backyard, chuckling to myself, "Good enough? More than good enough Tay, even if we were inside a tiny two bedroom apartment, I'd still just be happy that we're all together for the weekend."

"Guess the timing has certainly helped," she replied.

I figured she was referring to the fact that if she didn't break up with Declan last weekend, he'd probably be here as well. Not that it would have been the end of the world but I preferred to have the five girls single and all to myself.

Reluctantly I brought the conversation of Declan up, not sure how she would react.

She appeared quite calm about it, Tayla again talked about how she knew this was the right thing for both her and Declan. She admitted that it was a toxic relationship and how she couldn't ever go back to him. Only time would tell if that was true but I believed her.

"Well if you need to hash it out, or talk about anything, I'm always here," I told her.

Instantly she fell into my arms, hugging my body. Tayla clung to me for a further 30 seconds, not willing to let go just yet. I embraced her back, holding onto her body just as tight.

When she finally released her grip, the brunette had a great big smile on her face, "Love you Leo," she said softly, giving me a peck on the lips.

"Love you too Tay, always."

"Alright, come on, you look warm and the pool is the only place to be right now," she then said, wanting to bring me back outside where the others were.

Before she did so, Tayla grabbed the side of her white skirt and undid the knot that was keeping it in place. It allowed the white material to come off and her light blue matching bikini bottoms were now in sight. She did a little spin, and I had a look and what is an amazing bum. Nicely big and round, the bikini was wedged tightly between her cheeks.

I had an instant boner.

As we made our way back outside, we were just in time to watch Milly and Katie wrestling each other, trying to push one another into the water first.

Katie lost balance, ready to hit the water first but grabbing a hold of Milly, she pulled her forwards as well. The two made a big splash, spraying water all over Annie who was laying on a lounge chair next to the pool.

Once they resurfaced at the top of the water, they were both laughing, still splashing about. Annie stood up from the chair, her arms out, looking at the girls in the water, "You bitches!" she yelled in good faith.

"Oh just jump in the pool already!" Milly said, trying to splash more water out from the pool at her.

"Alright, alright, just give me a second!" she said, not wanting to be splashed unwanted again.

Annie was in her two-piece black bikini. Her breasts sat up so nicely in the top while her bottoms left little to the imagination. We all had a great view of her backside in her bottoms that were extremely small, when she turned around.

She had on a black puma cap, her blonde hair in a ponytail. Annie tossed her hat onto the chair, before turning back to see me outside the pool gate "You better be coming in too Leo."

"Yeah, I've just got to go back inside and get changed into my swimming trunks," I said, turning to head back inside.

Before I had a chance to, Rose appeared out of thin air behind me, "Oh no you don't stud," she said with her usual dominant attitude, grabbing the sides of my arms and pushing me backwards to the pool gate, "Underwear will be suitable enough."

What other choice did I have, I agreed to the brunette as she dragged me inside the pool area. This afternoon, Rose had her black and white bikini on, accompanied by a white kimono that was open at the front. When she walked around in it, it flapped around in the wind behind her.

Rose made me strip down immediately, off came my shirt and my shorts right after. I had briefly got back on control of my boner, now very much exposed in just black briefs.

Jumping in the water, I gave myself the flexibility of getting hard underwater without the girls seeing.

Minutes later, all six of us were swimming in the pool, either lounging on pool toys above the surface like Rose or splashing around and doing handstands like Milly and Katie.

Those two were making it tough on me with their big breasts constantly moving around. Katie was in a black one-piece suit. It meant almost her entire back was uncovered but it did keep her big tits in place. More so than Milly who returned to the water with another two drinks in hand, wearing a floral two-piece bikini, those beautiful big melons could not stay still for a second. They were wobbling around with every step or movement through the water.

Everyone had a bit of fun over the next hour or two. We chatted, had some drinks in the water, played a couple of different games including some volleyball with the net that the owners had left behind for us.

Everything was awesome.

We had takeout for dinner, eating out on the back porch since the weather was so nice. Once we had finished, the girls were all spread out, either back in the pool for one last dip while the sun was out, or taking a shower and changing clothes, or just chatting about our weekend plans out on the porch. It gave me a moment to myself as I snuck into the kitchen to do the dishes. I didn't need to do this, certainly not right now, but I just wanted to keep those brownie points coming between me and the girls, especially with a birthday right around the corner.

I got over half way through when I heard footsteps come from behind me.

My hands were in the skin, wet and soapy as I peeked over my shoulder to see Rose sneaking over to me. She still had her black and white bikini on, and her sexy white kimono, still open at the front.

"Need a hand stud," she whispered, breathing down on my neck.

"Oh it's okay, I haven't got many more dishes to go."

Catching me off guard as she always did, Rose's hand slipped into the waistband of my shorts, straight for my cold wet and at the moment, deflated cock. Having not had a shower after swimming in the pool, I was still quite wet and damp.

The hairs on my body stood up as I dropped the dish I had just washed back into the sink.

"The dishes is not what I was referring to," she said slyly as her hand started to work on my penis.

It was extremely slow at first, just nursing my member in her hand. It was cold and wet from the pool water but it instantly started to warm up from her touch. Rose had her body pressed right up against my back as she began to play with me.

"You want to do this right here?" I asked as blood rushed to my crotch.

"If you don't want me to jerk your cock, I can go..."

"No, no, no, I want this," I told her.

"Good boy," she cooed in my ear.

Rose made a little moaning noise at the back of my head as she felt my member thicken within the palm of her hand. She had already made me hard, but she told me to keep washing the dishes, sensing I was getting distracted from the task at hand.

Once my boner was at full length, she started to jerk me in my shorts with full strokes. The brunette used her other hand to slowly pull down those shorts, just enough so my entire shaft and ball sack were out of its confines.

Since I was in front of the sink, if anyone came in, they wouldn't get a view of my large erection. They'd still be sensing that something was up though, with the fact that Rose was up against me this tightly.

"So does the King of the castle get to bring back any servants up and into his chamber ..." Rose whispered to me as she slowly wanked me off.

I gulped, breathing heavier with each of her strokes, "Well if I'm the King, I guess I can do whatever I want... so that would be a yes..."

I struggled to get through my sentence properly because of how quickly she picked up the pace on my cock.

With her hand in control, I was at Rose's mercy. It was hard to say no to the brunette in a normal circumstance, let alone when she had control of my dick.

"Hmm..." she hummed softly.

"Yeah?"

"Oh I'm just thinking..."

"About what?"

Her hand reached down to my balls as she lightly cradled them, "About whether or not I should leave these blue tonight. Maybe you should be forced to wait until your birthday tomorrow."

I shivered at the thought of not getting off tonight. I needed relief, after watching the girls in minimum clothing all day and now this little tease, I cringed at the idea of having to wait until tomorrow.

Worried I might say something wrong for Rose to decide that she would only tease me tonight, I said nothing.

She nibbled on my ear lobe, her warm breath against my skin was such a turn on. But nothing compared to what she did next. Rose let go off my shaft and spun around in front of me. The brunette ducked down, crouching in between me and the kitchen sink. She held onto my thighs as she stretched out her tongue up my shaft, all the way from the base to the head of my cock.

My knees almost buckled from the teasing sensation of her tongue. She repeated that so softly, making my legs shake.

I had barely done any dishes since Rose had come in. My hands for the most part were just sitting in the hot water as she continued to tease.

"Fucking hell..." I muttered as her tongue tickled my balls.

Incredible.

What I wouldn't do to have her finish me off right here so I could cover her face in cum. I knew very well she wasn't going to let me do that right now, this was all part of her game.

"Oh my god Rose... fuck," I said as silently as I could as her mouth wrapped around the head of my penis.

She held her lips tightly around it, looking all the way up at my open mouthed reaction.

Then she let go off me, her mouth popped off and she shot up to her feet. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand which I had always found so incredibly hot. Rose didn't say anything else on her way out, just winking at me before exiting back outside.

I let her walk off, stiff and shocked.

The way she moved with her kimono moving behind her just made her look even more like the Queen that she was.

***

Despite the option of heading out to a near by town to have a drink or two at a reasonably popular bar, the group had decided on staying home for the night. The backyard also consisted of a fire pit and nice paved area surrounding it.

We sat around the fire as the sky went dark and a cooler breeze shifted in. Plenty of chatter and laughing, fuelled by the alcohol we were guzzling down. I couldn't speak on behalf of anyone else, but I knew that I was certainly at least a little drunk.

My memory may have been a little dazy on certain moments the following day but I do remember Rose coming back outside to the fire pit, a new bottle of wine in her hand. It didn't overly thrill me, wine was something I barely ever drank.

She did a bit of a dance as she pranced back to her seat, "Okay girls... and boy," the brunette added as she looked at me, "How about we open this bottle of red up and have ourselves a bit of a game."

"Oh no, I can't cope with another drinking game," Milly moaned, her afternoon drinks coming back to bite her.

"When did you get so boring Mils," Rose said as she opened up the red to take the first swig from the bottle.

"We can do something more chill," Annie suggested, reaching over to grab the bottle from Rose, "How about we pass this around the circle, and everyone reveals a secret, takes a swig and then passes it on to the next person?"

"We already know each other, that's not much of a game," Rose said.

"I'm sure there's plenty that we don't know about each other," the blonde replied.

Annie seemed to know things about everyone that others in the group wouldn't know. She knew it wouldn't work unless she started things off herself and revealed something that at least a few of us weren't aware of.

"I'll start us off," the blonde girl said calmly, "I hope you don't mind me sharing this Tay... but a few weeks ago, after Rose brought up that porn conversation at lunch, I told Tayla that I had never ever watched any before. She then got me to watch a video together. We watched... and then we both got under the sheets and got off to it..."

My eyes went wide as I tried to work out if I heard her correctly. I looked at Tayla and she was now smirking, poorly attempting to hide it.

Annie took a decent swig from the bottle and passed it back to Rose, "You're up... what have you got for us?"

Rose with a grin on her face after hearing Annie's revelation, took the bottle back in her hands, "You'll need to give me a second, I'm still picturing you too fingering yourself together."

"Same here," I said honestly, getting a few laughs from the girls.

"Well..." Rose started to speak again, still thinking.

I looked at her closely, there had to be things she was hiding. I think in all honesty, we all did. Having met her mother's partner, I can't imagine her family life at home being too pleasant.

Written in her face, Rose definitely had secrets she wanted to share. But as she started talking, she diverted in another direction. The brunette brought it back to boys and a secret threesome she had with two members of an opposing high school football team.

Because it was Rose, someone who was always so open about her sexuality, it didn't feel like she was really giving away much here. The brunette took an even bigger swig of the wine and passed it along again.

Milly, drunk as a skunk, took the bottle hesitantly as she revealed a secret herself. The blonde put herself out there, opening up to everyone about how and why her last relationship had just ended. Whether or not it was the alcohol talking, Milly was a little emotional as she described how had momentarily lost faith in her own looks because her boyfriend finish.

Suddenly her actions the other night made perfect sense, her need to be loved, her need to be told that she really was stunning.

"Mils, you're literally gorgeous," Katie told her.

"Yeah come on girl, you are the envy of all other girls," Rose added, "Blonde hair, big tits, cute smile, if I could swap bodies with anyone, I'd be swapping with you."

"Now you're just being silly," Milly said, a wiping a tear from her eye.

"They're right you know," I said, feeling like I needed to add my two cents in, "I don't know what he's problem was but anytime I'm around guys at school, they're mainly talking about you five, and especially you."

Seeing her smile back was worth more than a thousand words.

With everyone consoling Milly, I felt this odd sense of unity amongst the group. The feeling that we really could say anything we wanted here and we would be looked after. At that moment, I glanced across to Annie.

God I would have loved to have been honest about my feelings towards her. When she caught my eye, I quickly looked away as if she had caught me perving at her breasts or something.

Katie took the bottle from her best friend. When she took a few moments to speak, I knew where she was going with this and I was happy for her to share her secret with her closest friends.

"Leo of course already knows this..." the brunette started speaking, holding the bottle with both hands, "You all might know that me and Leo slept together and how he lost his virginity..."

Everyone was nodding along, waiting for the eventual punch line.

"Well he wasn't the only one..."

It didn't register with the other girls right away, needing for Tayla to blurt it out, "Oh my god, you??"

"Wait... that was your first time??" Milly asked too, shocked she didn't know this about her best friend.

"Yep, first time."

This started some great conversation about Katie's past, rumours that she had never shut down. Rumours that the other girls had just assumed were true. They all had a tinge of guilt, still trying to work out how this slipped past them.