Saturday Night Five Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry we didn't know that Katie," Annie apologised.

"Oh don't be sorry, it's my fault," the brunette replied, "I was the one that went along with all those stories and rumours. Maybe it's because I knew what you girls were getting up to. Didn't want to admit that I didn't have the same wild experiences as someone like you Rose."

"Hey, we would never have judged," Rose replied, "At least you got to lose your v card to someone we all love, and not some douche older ex that I haven't spoken to in three years."

Again I was feeling the love.

What could I really share? It was my turn next and yeah I had secrets but was I willing to tell them.

Could I share with the girls about my very open diary? No way, they'd eventually want to see it and there was too many things in there that I would never want out.

Could I tell everyone how I felt about Annie? I don't know... would that put off the other girls? Would it result in me cock blocking myself from the entire group?

"Leo, you're up."

The bottle was passed to me next, I stared at it, still trying to work out where I was going with this. It was different for the girls, because there's almost nothing they could say to ruin their friendship. For me, I was the only guy in this group... and sex made things complicated.

Too afraid to ruin any of my chances with the girls this weekend, I played it a little safer.

Still open, I admitted that I hadn't been a good friend to the guys that I had ditched to be a part of this group. I worded it well enough to make sure I wasn't saying I regretted the move, but just regretted the way I had treated them.

Just like everyone else, the girls all got around me, making me feel better about myself.

Taking a decent swig, I passed it over to Tayla, the last member of the group to go through the circle.

It turned out to be the most eye opening of all six as Tayla openly and calmly spoke about her urges to try and experiment with girls after her break up with Declan.

Tayla and Annie made eye contact again as the brunette continued to explain, "I've already told Annie all of this, but I'm not saying right now that I'm suddenly full on gay or even bi. But I just have to explore this urge and these feelings that I have right now, or I might never know."

"That's what this age is all about Tay," Katie said, "I'm so proud of you, you've been so open about this."

We all agreed, it was the most genuine I had ever seen the girls been.

"I feel like we should all be hugging this out or something," Katie suggested.

Everyone agreed, the bottle of wine polished off as we all embraced in a big hug by the fire.

***

An interesting way to end the evening, we eventually moved inside the house, letting the fire die outside.

It wasn't ridiculously late but it was late enough for some of the girls to start jumping into bed. Both Katie and Milly went straight to sleep, as did Annie minutes after, retreating to her shared room with Tayla.

However Tayla wasn't ready for bed just yet and neither was Rose, both still wide awake in the lounge room, giggling and laughing over the most simple things. That was the beauty of alcohol I guess.

I may have been ready to jump into bed myself, but watching the two girls muck about together kept me awake on the couch. The way they were playing around looked awfully flirtatious between one another, coincidentally right after what Tayla had just told Rose and the rest of us by the fire.

Tayla was in her grey sweatpants with a black baggy t shirt with a print of Tom Brady plastered on the front of it. She began to half wrestle with Rose on the opposing couch who had no pants on, suprise, surprise. The shorter brunette also had on a baggy t-shirt over the top of her black and white bikini bottoms.

Giggling as they wrestled, I felt myself incredibly horny watching. Eventually they finally noticed that as well.

"Are you right over there?" Rose said, while on top of her female friend, "Just gonna sit and watch us all night?"

"For as long as you're out here, I will."

Tayla giggled again, not able get out from underneath Rose, "Just to perv a little?"

Called out for what I was doing, even if I wasn't currently getting a great look at skin off Tayla right now, with those sweatpants on, I nodded along.

"Hey, you were the ones who decided to wrestle in front of me," I said, raising my hands up, "It's not like I'm seeing much right here anyways."

Rose let go of her grip on Tayla and bent over to whisper to her. From my position on the couch, I didn't hear anything that she had just whispered but after Tayla smirked back up at her friend, nodding her head, I knew something was up.

"There's no reason why you can't see more..." Rose cheekily said back to me, "How about we give you something real to perv about."

"Yes fucking please," I said, a little too eager and a little too quickly.

The girls helped each other off the couch and told me to follow them. With the mastermind brunette leading the way, grabbing Tayla by the arm, I followed at the rear.

Leading me back upstairs, I watched them take a direct route to my bedroom. Suddenly my heart was leaping out of my chest, I had a good feeling about where this was going.

More than a good feeling, I was ready to rip off my clothes. In front of me was Rose, a borderline sex addict, and Tayla, recently single and now seemingly open to getting down with girls. Whatever was about to happen, I was 99.9% sure that I was going to enjoy it.

The girls didn't stop at just my bedroom, they slid open the sliding door that led through to the ensuite. I was just a few steps behind, my imagination was getting the better of itself.

But I didn't have to imagine much longer, the girls were about to play out a fantasy type seen right in front of my eyes. It all seemed to play out so quickly and naturally. I had stepped into the bathroom and without having to say or do anything, the two girls were making out.

Whether this was for me or just for them, I didn't care. If you're an 18 year old boy, then you know exactly why this was such an incredible fantasy, two hot barely legal girls going at it. Rose had her hands up against Tayla's face, as their lips touched.

Not only was it their lips that were pecking one another, both tongues were getting involved. I could literally hear the sloshing noise of those touches as they aggressively made out. This wasn't a put on, it was a proper kiss, Rose wasn't holding back just because it wasn't a guy.

I was mesmerised.

Tayla's hands couldn't decide where to stop. They were once on Rose's back, then up to the back of her brown hair, and finally back down to her ass.

I was like a stunned horny statue, not moving from my spot as I stared in awe, mouth open. Down below, my boner was standing out underneath my shorts. In the least subtle way possible, my hand tightly squeezed my hard member from the outside.

The girls continued for another minute as clothing started to come up, staring with Rose's top. Tayla grabbed the bottom of it and forced it over her head so that she was now back in just her black and white matching bikini.

Since entering the bathroom, it was almost as if they weren't aware of my presence. It wasn't until Tayla returned her hand to Rose's back, looking to unclip her top that they finally acknowledged me.

The shorter brunette stopped her friend from taking her top off, halting their kiss. Rose looked past Tayla to eye me off, she pointed at the bathroom door, signalling to me to shut it.

Doing just that, I quickly brought my eyes back to the scene ahead.

"You want to keep the show going?" she directed her attention on me.

I had started nodding before she had even got her words out.

"Then take your clothes off..." she demanded, point her finger up and down at me, "We need to see that you're enjoying it..."

Submissively I indulged her request, desperate to keep this going. Seriously, why wouldn't I? Why risk it? I couldn't have gotten out of those clothes any quicker. The girls eyes ogling my hard cock that sprung up when my briefs came down.

My full nudity was like a payment for the teasing high school girls to continue. Rose didn't even wait for Tayla this time, she undid the string of her bikini in one pull and slipped it off her shoulders. Her perky breasts were out but after a glimpse of them in full, they were soon blocked by Tayla's body as the girls pressed up against each other again, making out with their lips.

I started to stroke myself, leaning up against the kitchen sink where my butt touched the cool surface. I sped up the rate of my strokes as I watched Rose pull up Tayla's Tom Brady shirt from the bottom, rolling it over her head.

Her small breasts revealed straight away with no bra underneath, just as I had expected. Tayla's nipples were pointy and hard, they vanished from my sight as the girls went boob on boob. The side cleavage an incredible sight, fuelling my excitement as I jerked away. Their boobs were rubbing up against one another, I couldn't tell you just how hot this was to stand back and watch.

This wasn't just for me though, this was Tayla doing it for herself, for her own needs. The girls both began to work their way out of the rest of their clothing. Rose dacked her friend, yanking at her sweatpants but the brunette didn't hesitate, she helped her out as she hurriedly got rid of her light blue panties as well.

That really had me going, watching her bubble butt jiggle as the thin material of her panties dropped down her legs.

Not to be outdone, Rose undid the string of her bikini bottoms so easily, to reveal her shaved lips. My dirty mind wished they would touch each other downstairs but I didn't know how far they were willing to take this.

"You've got such a good body!" Tayla told her friend, inspecting Rose's nude figure.

"Says you..." Rose said as she reached behind for her ass cheeks. Giving them a very nice squeeze before moving her hand back and slapping Tayla's right butt cheek, "Give me this fucking ass baby!"

Whacking away, I must have made some sort of groaning noise because both girls looked my way. Rose had an devilious grin on her face and Tayla was biting down on her bottom lip, her cheeks bright red, flustered from her horniness.

"Come on, in here," Tayla then told Rose, pulling her hand as she opened up the glass shower door.

The wider than a normal shower had a glass door that wasn't frosted, so I didn't lose the view of the girls from behind. The water blasted from the shower head as the two brunettes made their way under it, still touching one another.

I kept stroking, struggling not to do it too quickly that I would blow my load before seeing just how far they would take this.

If I wasn't so god damn horny, I would have taken a second to study the difference between the two girls. In was intriguing the difference between both girls and why they were taking part in my erotic fantasy.

Rose on one hand was like an entertainer. This was all fun and games for the brunette who was predominantly doing this just to entertain and tease me. She was an exhibitionist, a sexual minx and someone who thrived in this type of erotic situation. I kept noticing her eyes peek out of the shower door, just making sure I was still watching and jerking my cock.

Tangled with her body was Tayla. A more complex situation for a girl that was now openly exploring her sexuality. The brunette wasn't ruling out any possibilities and considered herself as some what of a free agent, for a lack of a better word.

If I left the room right now, I don't think Tayla would have blinked an eye, that couldn't be said about Rose.

A few words behind the glass and a bit of giggling led to Rose's hand guiding its way down Tayla's body and in between her thighs. The steam of the shower was starting to block my view of this, fogging up the glass.

I moved on the spot to get a look at Tayla leaning up against the wall. Her mouth was parted open, she made a light humming noise as Rose touched her sacred pussy.

It was kind of intriguing to see just how far Rose would go to tease me or to help a best friend experience something like this. I just gawked, still too horny to really understand.

But the glass continued to fog up, enough so that I couldn't make out their best features, it was just two bodies now and an increase in moaning from Tayla. Fustrated, my hand still tightly around my dick, I couldn't stand out here and just get off on the sounds of moans.

I was naked too. I was exactly breaking new ground by opening up the glass door and joining them.

So after a few minutes of tense activity behind the glass, I broke my submissive streak to open it up and step inside.

With steam hitting my naked body first, my vision of the two girls nude in the flesh returned. Both brunettes looked even sexier with their brown hair nice and wet, a little darker than usual, courtesy of the hot running water.

"I don't remember inviting you in," Rose teased, moving her hand away from Tayla's snatch.

"Did I really need an invite?" I said with confidence as I slapped Rose's butt.

Such a satisfying noise as her wet butt cheek wobbled. She gave me a dirty smirk, "Cheeky boy," she cooed as she pulled me closer, yanking on my hard cock, like it was a handle.

I was pulled in between the two girls, underneath the water. They clung to me on either side, their hands began to run themselves down my body.

"Clearly you enjoyed the show?" Tayla asked as she eyed off my massive hard-on, her cheeks still bright red from the action she had just been receiving from Rose.

"It's not finished now is it?" I asked.

Tayla edged even closer, her small wet breasts up against the side of my arm. She made an "Nuh-uh," noise as she went for my lips.

I kissed her back, the hot water from above still soaking all three of us. Tasting her tongue, I let out a tiny moan as Rose started to stroke my length.

Long wet strokes, encouraging me to kiss her friend who was really going for it with me, worked up from all that action with Rose.

"Don't forget about me," Rose then said as her lips moved near ours.

We all met in a triangle of lust, an actual three way kiss. It was messy, no pecking, open mouthed kisses with plenty of tongue involved. For part of it, I just stayed still with my mouth open, right up against their lips as they made out. Here and there, I would get the taste of of their lips of feel their tongue leave one of their mouths for mine.

While this was going on, there was plenty of touching up that was happening. I was grabbing a hold of both girls by their asses, my hands slipping at times I got too excited. Their hands were fiddling around with my cock. I knew they weren't trying to get me off yet because it was just teasing strokes of my length and rolling my balls around in the palm of their hands.

"You still like cock?" Rose whispered to Tayla.

"Fuck yeah I do..." she responded.

The two girls suddenly dropped to their knees, Rose pulling Tayla down with her. They were right in front of my stiff cock now, just inches away from it. Standing above, I moved the shower head backwards to keep the water from hitting their faces.

Again they kissed. Intentionally, they did it right in front of my shaft, so that their cheeks were brushing against it. I could make out the noise of Rose moaning while she kissed Tayla.

I felt like I was being teased even harder by the two brunettes who kept making contact with my cock.

Eventually they gave me some pleasure when their lips properly touched my length. They moved onto each side of my shaft, softly pressing their lips against my fore skin.

Their heavenly touch, my legs started to tremble as they attached their lips to me. I started to feel Rose's tongue on my left, start to run up and down my length. On the right, Tayla was still smooching my cock softly with her lips, blowing hot air onto it.

"Oooh fuck me..." I gasped.

My hands grabbed at the back of both of their heads. I wasn't too rough with them, but just enough to let them know that I really wanted them to quit with the teasing and start to get me off.

I hadn't cum for at least a couple of days, which felt more like a week and today I had been surrounded by the girls all splashing around the water and walking around the house in nothing but skimpy bikinis. I needed some release.

"Leo..." Rose looked up at me again, "Do you want to Tay to suck your cock?"

She was always so dirty with her words... god it was such a turn on!

"Yes please!"

"Then tell her... tell her what you want," Rose said again, scratching the bottom of my balls again.

It was such a Rose thing to say. She always made me tell her what I wanted, liking the power she had over me. Now she was doing it for Tayla, making me tell her friend what I wanted her to do.

I was so desperate to cum, I couldn't waste a second longer, "I want you to suck my dick Tayla, please suck on it."

There was a big smirk on the taller brunette's face. She grabbed my dick with her right hand firmly. As Rose did, Tayla had a sexy look on her face as she started to stroke me confidently. Something about the running water and wet naked bodies made things even hotter.

"Like this?" she asked before stretching out her long pink tongue and running it up the underside of my penis.

I let out a faint moan as my body shivered thanks to the attention.

Then she dialed it up a notch, putting the head of my cock inside my mouth.

"Jesus Christ..." I muttered again as she began to push my length down her throat, as far as she could.

She was really going at it, proving that she certainly wasn't done with guys. More and more speed, Tayla left plenty of spit and saliva all on my cock. Knowing how close I was, when she pulled away, I grabbed the back of her head and made her keep going. I was trying to guide the rhythm of her head as it bobbed up and down.

All of Tayla's focus was on my cock and I was loving every second of it.

Rose on the other hand was back up on her feet. Her long, brown hair was extra sexy when wet. Her piercing green eyes dialled in on my blue ones. Biting down on her bottom lip, she got in close and started to kiss me again.

More than a little playful, she started to bite down on my lip, as well as suck the life out of my tongue. I could barely concentrate with everything going on, Tayla was still on her knees, slurping away.

When I reached out and grabbed Rose's wet breasts, the brunette minx decided I should do a little more than just feel them with my hands. She grabbed the side of my head, pushed out her chest and then forced me down to her breasts.

"Thats it! That's a good boy!" she cooed as I had a mouth full of her right tit.

She smothered my face with her perky breasts, enjoying the way I was sucking on her nipple like a baby. What have I done in a previous life to be rewarded like this? I had one of the hottest girls on campus sucking me off while the other shoved their boobs in my face, forcing me to suck on her nipples.

Life was good.

"Mmmm fuck yeah..." Rose muttered as I lightly bit on her right nipple.

Meanwhile, down below, Tayla was taking me all the way in, gagging each time she reached the base of my cock. As she did so, I felt another hand that was playing with my ballsack, teasing it with the tip of her fingernails was Rose.

When I finally got a breath from Rose's boobs, I took in the incredible sight below.

"My god! that feels so good," I moaned, smiling up and down at both girls.

"You like the way she sucks your dick?" Rose asked me with some great big 'fuck me' eyes.

I nodded up and down. But Rose raised her eyebrows at me, waiting for my verbal response.

"Yeah..." I said, breathing heavily, "Yeah I do."