Saturday Night Five Ch. 11

Story Info
Birthday weekend away with the five girls.
13.2k words
4.81
13.8k
29

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girls and their relationships...

As the last months of high school began to tick by, day after day, I watched from afar at just how quickly high school relationships could deteriorate. Those of the five girls as well as others from our year level. Quite conveniently, they seemed to often happen right around the time of a party, allowing the individuals to let loose.

Why am I speaking about this?

I'll explain by setting the scene... a Saturday Night house party was kicking off in Ridgeville tonight. It was a rich suburb, next to Hollingsworth, where Declan Walker's family lived.

We were in Ridgeville for Bella's 19th birthday party, Rose's biggest rival and the girl that got me off in the back of Tanner's truck last year when I was beyond drunk. Despite the fact that our groups didn't mix, Bella had invited the entire year level, having the ability to fit everyone inside her massive property.

The jocks, the nerds, the emos, the popular girls, the unpopular girls, even Tim Whalthauser got an invite, an odd German exchanged student who barely spoke a word of English.

Despite some protests from the girls, we all decided to do the right thing and attend. All in all, it comes down to peer pressure when the entire school is in attendance. As much as the girls, particularly Rose, held a grudge... they all had serious FOMO when it came to parties. The Saturday Night Five just could not miss a Saturday night party.

"Holy mackerel," Milly mouthed as she saw waiters moving around the property with drink trays, "Why weren't we born into money?"

Rose groaned, not wanting to admit that her high-school rival had an amazing house.

One of the waiters in a full butler outfit walked over to the group, offering drinks.

"You know what, I will take two of these if you don't mind," Milly said, double parking herself on two glasses of expensive wine.

"Go easy girl," Annie commented as she pulled a glass off the tray herself.

"Oh don't be a downer..." the blonde muttered back as she walked off from the group.

Speaking about high school relationships falling apart... recent developments had seen Milly break up with her new boyfriend, less than a month in. The reasons for their break up was unbeknownst to me, I thought things had been going smoothly between them.

We watched as she swayed her hips as she left us to go and chat with a couple of guys. We'd only been here for two minutes but I couldn't stop staring at Milly in what was a super tight pink dress. Her tits were of course spectacular, peeking out from the top of the pink material at the front but so was that backside.

"I don't care what she says, someone needs to look out for her tonight. Otherwise she's going to get super drunk and make a scene," Annie whispered to the rest of us.

Rose put her hand up, "Shotgun first shift then, whatever keeps me out of the way of Bella."

With us taking turns in shifts to keep an eye on Milly, the night was already starting off on an interesting note. It was also quite surreal to have almost everyone from school in the one home. One person that I knew who would be more than a little excited for an invitation to a cool party was Michael.

It didn't sit well with me about the way I had blocked him out of my life, just to make things work between me and the Saturday Night Five. It certainly was a bridge I was looking to mend as soon as I could.

When I finally saw him out in the backyard, walking back towards the house, I figured I should do the right thing and say hello.

"Michael, Good to see you here!" I said as cheerfully as I could.

He half smiled, a red cup full of beer in his hand, "Well it's nice to be invited somewhere for a change."

Michael took a swig of his red cup, looking more awkward about having this conversation than I was. He had the type of look on his face as if he was embarrassed to be around me. The same type of look I had around him when I first started hanging out with the Saturday Night Five crew.

As we briefly chatted, behind Michael appeared the birthday girl herself, Bella. She made this over the top reaction when seeing Michael, giving him a great big hug. Suddenly the reaction on his face turned to pure joy and happiness. You couldn't really blame him, Bella was an absolute babe and she looked fantastic in a very tight sexy black dress that showcased her petite figure.

"So happy you made it, I've got some friends for you to meet," she told him.

As the after thought, Bella then noticed me, standing awkwardly watching this play out.

"Ohh Leo, surprised to see you here. Did Rose and the girls let you off their leach to come here tonight?" the brunette asked, a sly smile still on her face.

"They're here too."

"Oh splendid," she said sarcastically, "Well you make sure to tell Rose that this what a real house looks like... I've got people for Michael to meet. Bye Leo."

What sort of alternate timeline are we in right now?

I felt as if I was watching what happened with me and the SNF girls in the eyes of Michael. That was being reversed now, and if it wasn't for Bella's little dig at Rose, I probably would have been a little more critical about what was happening there.

The party continued, it was arguably the biggest house party that anyone from Templeton had this year. So many people flocked in on the private property. Luckily for Bella, her family's land size was enormous, enough to cater for all these drunk high school kids.

I was enjoyed the night for what it was but eventually it became my turn to take my shift of tracking Milly. But what I thought might be a difficult task became very easy when the beautiful blonde latched onto me as if the roles were reversed and she was looking after me.

She clung to me like glue, as if she was desperate for my attention.

Hey, I wasn't complaining!

"Come on, take another shot with me," she told me, pressing her hands on my chest.

I smiled while shaking my head, "I've already had too many... Think we could maybe sit down for a bit or something."

Milly grabbed me by the palm of my hand and started to drag me away from the more crowded area of the house that we were standing in. She started to lead me upstairs, holding onto my hand the whole time. There were a few people making whistling noises as we passed them. From an outsiders point of view, it looked a little more intimate than what it really was.

But then I started to think about it a bit more. How touchy she had been with me tonight, how she was now leading me to the bedrooms, and not somewhere outside to sit.

Did she want to....?

I mean she was now single... on the market.

"Oops," Milly said as she opened up a bedroom door and saw two people hooking up on the bed.

Milly re shut the door as she went into the next bedroom on the right, "Unoccupied," she smirked as she dragged me inside.

The door shut behind us, it was a simple bedroom that looked like it was used as a spare room for guests to sleep in when they stayed over. The light switch was flicked on and while I briefly looked around the basic bedroom, I was suddenly moved into position by the sexy blonde. She put me down on the end of the bed before straddling my lap.

Well then... this was heating up quickly.

I could feel the weight of her body on top of me, her tight pink dress hiking up even higher on her thighs as she sat on top. The material felt soft, thin and stretchy, tightly wrapping around her body.

"You find me hot right?" she said, running her fingernails down the side of my face, looking me in the eyes.

She said it in a tone of uncertainty, I found this an odd question to ask, of course she was hot. How could someone this attractive need to ask me that.

"That's a dumb question," I said bluntly as my hands now embraced her body, touching her lower back.

She wanted an answer though, "Leo... I mean it."

My hands crept lower, until they found her round behind, clutching onto her butt cheeks that I had been staring at all night. I was also finding it difficult to control my penis which was now hardening due to the contact.

If words weren't enough, my boner should give her a clear indication of my answer. But she wanted me to tell her, so I did, I told her she was gorgeous and that I had always thought that, even before I knew her the way that I did now.

Her blue eyes fluttered and she bent forward so that our lips touched. My hard cock was now resting up against the front of her dress, my hands squeezing her butt cheeks. They felt so good in my hands, plenty of cheek to grab a hold of, I let them sneak up her dress so it was now skin on skin.

Seeing that she wanted me to tell her that she was attractive, I figured it was worth continuing to pump up her ego, hoping it would encourage her to go further with me tonight.

Moving my mouth to her neck, I whispered to her, "Mmm your ass is incredible..."

She made a humming noise as she pushed in tighter to me. We had only ever once hooked up and that was the day after I lost my virginity with Katie. A shared experience, we had plenty of fun but i never got to fuck her.

Maybe this wasn't the most private spot for that but I would be more than happy to get out of here now and take her back to my place or vise versa.

"Slap it!" she told me firmly, referring the hands I had on her ass.

I did just that, making good connection. Her butt jiggled, such great recoil on it.

"Oooh yeah..."

On my lap, Milly grabbed the top of her dress straps and pulled them slowly off her shoulders. As it started to slip down, I saw a nude colour strapless bra that were holding those big melons in place.

Her hand moved to her back where she undid the hook of her bra in one quick go. Suddenly those famous large breasts were out in full, the bra thrown to the side and her dress now sitting below.

"Remember these?" she cooed, grabbing her own breasts with both hands, squeezing the hard from the outside so they were now pressing hard up together against one another.

Of course I did, "Nice to be re acquainted!"

Milly teased me at first, bouncing them up and down in her hands. If I thought her ass had good recoil, then her tits were on a whole another level!

"Right here baby, come to mama!" the blonde teased again, this time forcing my face into her heavenly pillows.

She smothered me with her breasts, trapping me in there as she tightly wrapped her arms around the back of my head.

Good Riddance Aaron...

My head was well tucked into her big breasts. Milly was still shaking her body from side to side so they were virtually slapping my face. I had enough time to open my mouth, hoping to get a hold of one of her nipples. Eventually I did, after slobbering all over her plentiful cleavage.

"Oooh yes Leo! Suck on my tits!" Milly further encouraged.

The blonde made me switch to her left breast to give it a bit more attention and love. I swooped in on her left hard, thick nipple. Of course I knew she liked it just by the way she responded to the attention, grabbing a hold of my hair or lightly moaning in response.

Coming up for a breather, I took in the sexy look she was giving me with her face.

"Fuck... these tits..." I whispered to her, the palm of my hands now on them, roughly squeezing them.

She giggled, "Keep admiring them for me."

While I still had a firm hold of them, Milly shuffled herself back just enough to get her hands down to my crotch. It didn't take long for her to fish out my cock. She managed to unzip my jeans and pull it straight out.

"Ooh nice and hard for me," she spoke to my erection, "I really really want to see you cum..."

Milly had her hands all over my shaft, nice and firm strokes, running it up and down. There was no doubt that I would be able to cum tonight, but I was still little a cautious of the current setting.

With my cock being jerked, Milly's dress down to expose her breasts, if anyone walked in, they were getting more than an eyeful.

"Mils..." I whispered to the confident blonde, "Can we continue this someone a little more private... you could come back to my house?"

Milly bit down on her bottom lip as her right hand kept a firm grasp on my shaft, moving it up and down, keeping the tension on me, "I don't see anyone else around?"

"I know but if someone comes in..."

"That's just part of the fun," she smirked, "Just keep playing with my tits!"

She was loving every moment of this. The extra thrill of potentially getting caught was only added motivation to keep going like this.

Milly started using both hands on my cock again, toying with it as if it was just a toy.

"I've always thought you've had such a nice cock," she complimented me, tugging on my length with two hands.

I was breathing heavily as she had control of me.

As good as this all was, of course my worries would soon come to fruition when the door opened and a girl streamed right in. Milly barely hesitated, her boobs still hanging out as we saw Tayla standing inside the bedroom.

"Oh... um... fuck... I didn't know," she said, surprised by what was happening in front of her.

Both of us saw a look of panic behind her eyes however. The brunette was clearly trying to get away from some sort of situation as she rested her back up against the door.

It wasn't the panicked look of seeing myself and Milly together on the bed. Something else had clearly just happened.

Before we had a chance to ask her, she told us, "I just dropped Declan."

"You did?!" we both said in sync,

She nodded, gulping, "I think I need to get out of here, go home before anything happens. I'm officially calling a group sleepover meeting."

"A what?" I said, having not heard that before.

"A group sleepover meeting Leo," Milly repeated, still with her hands on my exposed dick, "When one of us calls one of these things, nobody can bail, we all meet up at one of our houses, no exceptions."

"Yeah that, stay the night and just talk," Tayla added, still a paranoid look on her face.

I had multiple questions, starting with the most obvious one, was I invited to this? It was it girls only? After asking that and getting confirmation that yes I was invited due to being part of the group, we started to make our exit plans from the house.

Tayla sent a quick message to our group chat, stating that this was an emergency and that everyone had to meet out of the front of the house.

I understood but I couldn't tell you I wasn't frustrated. Me and Milly were getting down to business and this was going to halt everything. As Tayla left, I was shoving my cock back inside my pants, zipping up while Milly shoved her breasts back into her discarded bra.

She noticed me staring as her dress straps were back on her shoulders again. Milly smirked, chuckling at my obvious boner, not hidden well by my jeans.

"I'm not done with you just yet... don't go finishing without me," she warned me.

We made our way to the door, "I won't, trust me."

I tried my best to control my erection as we left the bedroom and returned to the party, needing to exit back through the front door. It took a few minutes to gather everyone but eventually we got everything out the front and into an Uber, on our way to Tayla's.

Arriving at her place, I had flashbacks to the first time I came here. It too was after Tayla originally cut things off with Declan. What followed was a few memories I would never forget.

It was a much different vibe tonight as we sat downstairs in the lounge rooms. It was the exact same set up as last time, rolled out mattresses, blankets, pillows, all in front of the lounge room television.

Tayla's parents were home this evening, already fast asleep in bed so the girls kept their voices down in the lounge room while I mainly just listened in. With parents in the same house, any exploits were taken out of the question, including finishing what me and Milly had started.

Before we dozed off, Tayla explained what had originally happened and how she just snapped unexpectedly at Declan, ending things immediately. Clearly this had been in her mind for quite some time now.

The way the girls gathered around her in union, I felt like I was seeing yet another side of them. Something that outsiders would never get an idea of. There was nobody bashing Tayla for dating Declan in the first place, just best friends there for her in her time of need.

I went to sleep that night, knowing I had some better than good friends around me.

***

The fallout from Declan and Tayla's break up saw the Saturday Night Five creating a divide between us and the football guys.

Unlike the last time they broke up, Declan had more of an angry-vengeful vibe to him. Very different to the approach he took last time, trying to fix things between him and Tayla. I didn't speak to him that following week, but just studying his body language around school, I knew he was fuming inside.

The other girls continued to support Tayla as well as Milly, both single again.

But what happened next was almost perfect.

Friday and Monday waste curriculum days so no school and a long four-day weekend. All five girls were now single and needed to get away to get over a few things. Saturday was also my birthday and it was our last real weekend of freedom before the pressure of exams began to heat up.

I had been constantly asked over the previous weeks about what I would like to do for my birthday. But I never gave them a proper answer, I didn't particularly wanted a party.

So with this perfect storm, the girls took this as an opportunity for a getaway over the weekend. An Airbnb away from town, a nice property, nothing too crazy. There was a beautiful pool and spa area, plenty of space to move in and around the house, with just one issue, the price.

We couldn't rely anymore on having Declan pay for everything with his parents money. With him out of the picture, we all dug deep into our pockets, or more precisely, our parents pockets.

Any concern that the girls might extend the invite to a few more, creating déjà vue with the popular jocks getting a look in, soon disappeared when we negotiated with the owner of the place. More than willing to help out some high school kids, we cut down the cost and locked in our weekend away.

Friday morning, I was chosen as one of our drivers. We had two cars of three. In my car was Milly and Katie, the two busty girls had packed my small sedan with what felt like way too much for a simple weekend away. Adding to my boot and the backseat next to Milly was further bags and belongings of the other girls, whatever didn't fit in Tayla's car.

"Are you sure you packed enough for three days?" I asked Katie with a tone of sarcasm in my voice.

"Very funny Leo," she smirked from the passenger seat, before looking behind her to see Milly with her eyes shut and mouth wide open.

The blonde was asleep, her head leaning slightly back, Katie chuckled, "Knew it was too quiet in here..."

"Oh Mil's asleep? We've only been driving for twenty minutes."

"Yep... that's all it takes for her," Katie commented on her friend, "Heavy sleeper too, we could crash and she might not even notice."

Focusing on the highway in front of me, I enjoyed spending the next ten minutes just quietly chatting with Katie in the front of the car. We didn't always get a chance to have these simple one on one conversations so it was always nice when the opportunity arose.

It was all reasonably bland chit chat from any outsiders point of view. Up until she brought up something that was certainly on my mind about the weekend.

"It's nice to get a chance to chat now," she started to speak, "I have a feeling it's going to be difficult to get any alone time with you this weekend... you'll be a very popular man."

"You think so?" I asked, as if I didn't know the answer to that question.