Saturday Night Five Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't tell me that, tell her," she said firmly.

Tayla's eyes peeked up at me as I peeked downwards.

"This feels amazing Tay..."

Hearing that, she went in harder, bobbing her head faster. Rose was assisting, putting her hand at the back of her head, making sure she didn't drop in pace.

That's about when I knew I was done. It seemed to all come out of nowhere, I didn't even have time to warn either of the girls. Thinking I had more time, my body violently shook as my cock without warning started to shoot cum down Tayla's throat.

The brunette pulled away after the first drops hit the top of her mouth. She kept her grasp on my member, continuing to pump out my load until I had absolutely nothing left.

"Well done babe!" Rose said, playing with Tayla's wet hair below her, "You are one master cock sucker, that was impressive."

Tayla was busy wiping her mouth clean, she reached her hands out, having me assist her back up to her feet. I grabbed a hold of her wet hands, pulling her weight off the ground of the shower floor.

"Drained him clean!" Rose said again, grabbing my cock and wiggling it around.

"God I needed that..." Tayla said once standing again.

If she needed it, then what did that say about me. I was desperate for this, and my mind could barely comprehend what had just happened.

There was a little more touchy feely with the three of us, some shared final kisses before the water was turned off and we all left the shower to dry off.

Neither the girls slept the night in my bed, but they did virtually tuck me in, both kissing me good night. I couldn't really process what had just happened because I was so tired. I drifted off to sleep immediately.

***

Sleeping like a baby, I didn't wake up once during the night, my cock feeling a little better now that it finally had some relief.

It didn't stop me from having naughty dreams about the girls that night. I couldn't properly explain them all the morning after, but I was sure all five of them featured in one point or another.

When my eyes finally opened, I felt as if I was still in one of my dreams because my dick was being attended to. Taking a few moments to work out that I was definitley awake in my bed, I quickly realised I wasn't alone.

Another body was underneath the sheets, I felt the texture of a tongue, making its way up my shaft. My entire body suddenly twitched as the tip of this mystery tongue tickled the head of my cock.

I had alerted this girl that I was awake. Hearing a giggle underneath the sheets, my cock was released, slapping back down on my abdomen. Moving out from underneath the sheets, popping her head out was Milly. I saw her bright blonde hair first, followed by her not so innocent face.

Milly put a finger to her lips, telling me to keep quiet. I nodded as she then went back under the sheets, covering her identity again.

Glancing over at the alarm clock by the bedside table, I saw that it was very early for a Saturday Morning, just three minutes past seven in the morning.

Suddenly my cock was being attended to again, Milly wrapping her hand around the girth of my dick, stroking it up and down at a reasonably quick pace. The tension underneath the sheets was incredible. I was naked, my briefs that I fell asleep in had already been taken off by the daring blonde.

Her mouth swallowed the head of my penis now. The slow hands and teasing tongue that was used just moments before had been replaced with more aggressive fast paced actions now that Milly knew I was awake.

My butt cheeks clenched up as she started to swallow more and more of my length inside her mouth. Once she got comfortable with the length, Milly started to bob up and down. Not seeing her while she sucked me off was something new to me. I watched with my mouth parted as the sheets moved up and down, all depending on her head movements.

We were finally continuing from where we left off just over a week ago when she had me at her mercy at Bella's party.

I moved my hands underneath the sheets too, where I grabbed the side of her head, up against her long blonde hair. I tested them there as she continued to bob up and down my cock.

What better way to start your birthday... I didn't know if it was her present for me, but if it was, I couldn't have asked for much more.

But she wanted more... she was going to give me more.

Pulling her mouth off me, she stroked my length a couple of times, using the saliva that was coating my cock as lube to glide her hand up and down.

Then her head reappeared as she pushed past the sheets, pushing them off her completely. I got a better look at her this time now sitting up on her knees. She had her nightwear on, a cotton pink singlet that her breasts barely fit underneath in, poking out with her hard nipples, very noticeable. Below the waist were satin white pyjama shorts that Milly was currently manoeuvring her body to remove. It revealed white cotton panties underneath that I was hoping would be taken on just as quickly.

"You're up early," I mentioned while she took the shorts off.

It was surprising to say the least considering how much she had to drink the night prior.

"Well I just couldn't wait... I wanted to do this yesterday but then I got so drunk and too messy and well... here I am," she exclaimed quietly, her hands up.

"Can I make this my permanent alarm clock? You sneaking in my bed and sucking me off?" I joked.

"Oh that's just the start baby," she said as she grabbed the bottom of her pink singlet.

I watched as she rolled it upwards, her belly button now showing. It kept going, I thought she might stop right below her breasts to tease me but it just kept going, right over her head.

Those lovely big pillows bounced out, her pink coloured nipples firm and hard. It was a mix of horniness and the fear of being interrupted that had Milly quick on the move.

Like a moth to a flame, my hands gravitated towards her tits. Straight away grabbing a firm grasp of them, just a week later from the last time I got to touch them. I started squeezed on them roughly again, tugging at her nipples which egged her on more.

"Fucking hell..." she muttered, "Need you inside me right now!"

She was still trying to keep voice down, afraid of someone walking in, obviously wanting me and more importantly, my cock, all to herself for this moment. Milly yanked on the sides of her panties, letting them roll down her legs.

Again she used her flexibility to manoeuvre them off her legs.

Finally I would have my shot at nailing her, being inside the gorgeous girl. I let her hover right above my crotch, getting more and more excited.

"Oh and Happy Birthday by the way..." she quickly added in before tugging on my cock.

Yes. Happy Birthday to me!

Milly who had my dick in the palm of her hand, held it up to the air below slowly lowering her body down on me. Her pussy was really wet, without my hand even touching it. I could see the way it was glistening from her juices, I reached out and gave it a quick rub before she lowered herself downwards.

My cock then edged inside her tight snatch. The feeling even better than her mouth just moments prior. She whimpered, as quietly as she could as my member entered all the way inside.

Her walls tightened around my shaft, feeling amazing.

"Fucking hell..." I muttered.

I was wide awake now, well aware that Milly was about to fuck me.

She had the palm of her hands pressed down on my chest as she bounced up and down, thrusting at the hips. There was great sensation as my cock repeatedly entered her vagina.

"Oooh yes baby..." she whispered.

Milly had a sexy open mouthed look on her face as her weight crashed down on my pelvis. In front of me, her big tits were bouncing all over the place. I started to really thrust hard upwards, to make them bounce harder.

I couldn't describe to you the feeling inside when I watched her breasts bounce harder.

They were so perfect, so perfectly round, pinkish coloured nipples harder than ever. The way they moved around, smacking into one another, looking as if they would bounce up and smack her in the chin, incredible.

I felt like they were still teasing me, so I had to change my hand position from her hips to her boobs.

"Mmmm squeeze my titties, come on, squeeze them!" Milly encouraged.

I couldn't squeeze much harder if I tried. My fingers began to pinch both of her nipples. Rubbing them against my thumb and index finger, I watched the blonde bite down on her bottom lip.

She was battling urges not to get loud, not to moan as if we were the only two people in the house.

"We fucking should have done this a long time ago," Milly told me, gritting her teeth as her ass continued to smack down.

"You're telling me..." I said, in-between moans, "Just shove those tits in my face again, let me suck on them."

"Naughty, naughty boy," she smirked, leaning forward.

Milly slammed her breasts down on my face, attempting to be forceful with me. Right away, I knew I was going to struggle to prevent my impending orgasm. I was deep inside her, her ass and hips doing all the work, while her those perfect pillows of joy smothered my face.

Aggressively, I sucked on her left hard nipple, even using a little teeth. She fed them to me like I was a baby, holding the back of my head to push them deeper into my face.

"Yes baby yes!" she said passionately, still working on keeping her voice calm and quiet, "Suck on my titties."

So passionately invested in my love and obsession for her boobs, Milly had lost a bit of her pace on the way she was previously going up and down on her length. It was certainly a good thing, cause I could feel my member really starting to throb hard, getting closer and closer.

It didn't seem to matter about the experience I had added with these girls, my cock still couldn't handle it.

When her breasts were taken away from my hungry mouth, I knew I didn't have much time before all of this was over. Wanting to try at least one other position with Milly, I flipped her over.

Up until now I had been laying down like a King as Milly did all the heavy lifting. I now had her on her back as I thrusted inside her repetitively.

I grabbed a hold of both legs and pushed them all the forward so that her upper legs were pressed against those magnificent breasts. I continued to ram my cock inside her, just fucking as hard and as quickly as I could.

She was really struggling to keep things under the wraps, humming and whimpering with every thrust, "Oh Jesus.... oh my god Leo!"

I had started grunting now too, no words, just continuous grunting noises.

Inside her, I was about to cum. Maybe I could have slowed down and controlled the pace to last a little longer but what I really wanted to do was pull out and paint those big tits in my cum.

Harder and harder I went, I could feel it coming, my balls tingling.

"Oh fuck!" I blurted, pulling out of her vagina.

Her legs folded back down and I hurried to get in position. Just in time, I aimed my cock down at her resting boobs.

There it was, spurt after spurt, landing right on her chest. I was impressed with myself for just how well I had controlled it, keeping it all on her tits or just below them.

Milly held onto the sides of her breasts, panting heavily. The blonde looked up at me, our eyes making contact again, she bit down on her bottom lip.

"Thanks for my birthday present," I smirked.

"Oh you are so very welcome!"