All Comments on 'Saturday Night School Ch. 06'

by jessica_tang_vonharper

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
pinkroguepinkrogueover 7 years ago
Welcome back!!

I read the first few chapters a couple of months back and loved them. Someone continued you story but it left the exciting and thrilling feel of almost getting caught and doing things along the li es of exhibition and quickly delved into wanton sex with all and sundry. I much prefer your line of story!! This line of story makes me wet and makes me want to be daring. You have a great level of depth to the story so that it's it just sex. Love it

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Ain't young love grand?

Developing slowly but surely, and so nicely written.

Lue

Mnghm17Mnghm17over 7 years ago
Lovely Christmas present

Thanks for a great Christmas present.

Loved the descriptive and insightful writing.

kalymerokalymeroover 7 years ago
Thanks

I was waiting for so long for new chapter from Michelle and Charlie.

Thanks for this Chistmas Gift.

colster3colster3over 7 years ago
Thanks!

Poor Michelle, left outside naked until the next instalment!

Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Charlie and Michelle need to be together and be truly and deeply in love. Waiting patiently for Chapter 7.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Five er.

I was just as nervous as Michelle. She is content to let Charlie give her directions.

Syd649Syd649over 7 years ago
Perfect

Is Ronnie going to join them at the gardens? Is Ronnie showing interest in possibly experiencing the same exposure Michelle likes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The only problem...

...I have with this series is that each chapter takes so long to hit the shelves. Of course they could come one a day, and as long as they were this level of standard, I'd still be impatiently waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AWESOME New Chapter!!!

Jessica,

I was VERY pleasantly surprised when I saw that you had released a new chapter to "Saturday Night School"! I have been religiously checking a couple of times a week hoping for new chapters to both this story and "A Beautiful Day", and I definitely wasn't disappointed with this newest chapter!

Please keep the chapters coming whenever you are able to write them!

kalymerokalymeroover 7 years ago
I'm worried...

I hope that chapter 07 will come quickly because i'm worried to know that, since that new chapter, Michelle is alone and naked outdoor during all this time.

I partly agree with SYD649 when he hope that Ronnie could join them at the gardens, but as an unconditional of the "Only One Naked", I will prefer that Ronnie remains clothed, so one more person being present and seeing Michelle when she is naked will increase her sensations and add to her new dependent status to Charlie.

babaloo92babaloo92over 7 years ago
Favorite

This is my favorite story thread. Wish the stories came sooner. Ronni in the gardens with Michelle and Charlie. Lots of good options here. Please keep this story line going. Love this thead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Please post more

maxxxwildemaxxxwildeover 7 years ago
another great contribution

Once again I'm impressed with your writing and you have me wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

First post on this website ever. I've never been moved to post before. I just love this story. Mostly how the author has developed the characters. I was so nervous to see how lunch would go and was rooting for Charlie! In this chapter, I was concerned how Michelle seemed more sad and was becoming more dependant on Charlie (You haven't even kissed me!). I sure hope he treats her well and keeps her safe! Wouldn't mind seeing her keep a bit of control and confidence! Michelle is such a great character! Thank you Jessica! Would love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So hot!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved every chapter!

Fluid, very well written, lively, realistic characters and Incredibly smoking hot! You are talented, I look forward to the next installment of your story

HeroFurilloHeroFurilloover 7 years ago
I'm sure you don't need another person telling you this

but this is probably the best series on this website. So well written with charming, believable characters. Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful story

A life long lived well past high school BS but i remember girls like her well. She was beautiful but outside my reach. I love your story and can't wait for the next piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The bestest i've read!

This is the best series i've read in my years of coming here to read. Very impatiently waiting for chapter 7. Keep it coming author! All the way from SG!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More! More! More!

Please for the love of Mike, more. And please, not so long between chapters, I'm going crazy waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nothing but great

what a great story. nothing else to add. no advice, no negatives, no nothing. nothing but great!

looksee73looksee73almost 7 years ago

This is definitely a terrific series. Can't wait for it to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are killers not me softly.

Don't stop now.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 6 years ago
More.... please?

This has been such a fabulous series... full of real reactions and youthful adventures. I wish I'd met such a scarily fun partner as a teen.

xavierwxavierwover 6 years ago
A Forever Story

Jessica_,

You could continue to write and add chapters to this until the end of time and I, and a growing host of your appreciative fans would be right here to continue to read them!

I had to FORCE myself to go to bed in the wee hours of the morning and here I've been since first waking up. I'm sure I read faster than you write so I'll quickly - oh TOO quickly! - finish before your story comes to an end. But I'll wait until you say this is the last chapter before I stop hoping that the next one is only days away!

An OUTSTANDING series!! Keep 'em coming!!

X-Man

A.K.A. xavierw

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please!

Great series, your overdue for the next installment!!! 😬

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Status of Chapter Seven?

Great story. Can't wait for more and to find out what happens to the naked girl on the front stoop. Do you plan to post a new chapter? Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!!!!!...i9WngX

It does not matter how many exclaimation points I put after my initial comment; it is not enough to show you how much pleasure I derive from reading your stories about Michelle and her 'boyfriend!' The reason I put the word boyfriend's in quotation marks is because I don't see them staying single once they can legally marry! You don't say in wihich state they reside, so there could be legal issues concerning their marriage. Nevertheless, I would like to see them settling down together somewhere with a lot of open space where they could go buck-starkers whenever the desire grabbed them. Oh, by the way,xthis officially is my new favorite story series!!!

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story just keeps getting better!

This story is just too awesome for words to describe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beyond repetitive

The first chapter was slightly interesting but silly. Seeing this over and over again is getting ridiculous. End this series.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

No, no, no...that was absolutely mean to put her out like that!! Better his mom meet Michelle nude, in her living room, than THAT!!

Charlie is gonna have to make this up to Michelle...

This whole submission part of the story is so HHHOOOTTTTTTT!!! 🔥 🔥 🔥...Michelle is sweet, yet the 'dark' side comes out for Charlie so well...this, I hope, bodes well for their future...❤ TOGETHER!!

**FIVE STARS**...ABSOLUTELY DESERVED...ON TO NEXT CHAPTER!!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker11 months ago

I love your writing skills and the story is soft and very erotic. I love it. 5 stars and thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessica_tang_vonharper@jessica_tang_vonharper
2353 Followers
My name is Jessica Tang Von Harper. (twitter @jessietangled) My dream is to be a published author. Please look on Amazon for more of my writing. I have continued the story of Dr. Sara Olson in the novel "Meleprija: Beautiful Day", available on Amazon. Also Saturday Night Schoo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES