Saturday Swordfight

Story Info
My friend Bryan and I try out a new game.
1.4k words
4.72
17.8k
31
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryan and I had been close friends for a while. We were doing our usual Saturday routine, drinking a few beers and hanging out. We were in the kitchen checking the pantries for some food to make that night. For some reason, we were both in our boxers (and a t shirt). I don't know, I guess we were just that comfortable around each other.

We loved to play video games together, Bryan was always super competitive though. He loved to brag about how he could beat me in just about anything. I didn't mind his teasing about it, I always thought he was super cool, it was just one of his charms.

"Sorry I had to win 5 games in a row Ty, I'm just that good," he said, smirking at me.

"That's ok," I said, grinning, a little tipsy from the beers we'd been drinking. "It's always fun to play with you."

"I bet there's not a competition I couldn't win. Heck, I bet I could even beat you in something wild like swordfighting." Bryan blushed as he said that, which was weird for him.

I laughed. "Well Bryan, I think that would be a little dangerous swinging swords at each other."

"No, silly," Bryan laughed. "I don't mean swinging real swords. I mean sword fighting, like with our dicks. You've never heard of that?" I looked at Bryan a little puzzled now. Still smirking, but wondering what he was on about.

"Well, I guess I have heard about that," I said. "Seems a little gay to me though buddy."

"Wow," laughed Bryan. "Afraid of losing another competition?"

"I'm not afraid!" I declared. I never backed down from one of Bryan's challenges, even if I knew I had no shot at winning. "Besides, how would someone even win at that?"

"Umm," Bryan said, actually thinking it over. "I think it's just the first person to give up and walk away. Want to try?" As Bryan said this, he got much closer to me. My skin suddenly felt hot and tingly.

"Uhh, ok," I said softly. It was hard to say no to Bryan. "H-how do we start?"

"Well, I think for it to be fair, we have to be hard. We can start off lightly, through our boxers. That might get us going." And as Bryan said this, he stepped even closer, using his hand to swing his barely clad cock against mine.

The initial feeling of his cock against mine sent a small ripple of pleasure through my body, a small moan escaping my mouth. I shook my hips left and then right, my cock swinging against Bryan's, making soft contact.

"Mmm, yeah," Bryan said smirking, "Off to a great start." And it only took one or two more swings before I felt my cock hardening, throbbing actually as the cock fighting continued. Bryan was growing hard too. I could feel it as his cock lightly smacked against mine. It so quickly went from a soft dick slapping mine, to two hard poles clashing together.

My dick grew so hard that it poked out through my boxers, a wad of precum sitting on the tip. Bryan smiled and pulled his cock out through his boxer hole as well. It was like mine, but thicker, a large tip that was throbbing, precum dripping down as well.

"Mmm, that's better," Bryan said, softer now. "We're both so hard, now it's a fair fight." And he shook his hips a bit, causing our red hot, hard cocks to slap together.

"Uhh," another moan escaped my lips. I couldn't help it, this was making me incredibly horny, even if it was a game.

Bryan softly slapped his dick against mine again, and as our cocks rubbed together, they began to get sticky with each other's precum. Bryan let out a soft moan too, something I would never expect from him.

Our smiles and giggles subsided as we played this "game," both of our faces more serious now, lustful. Our cocks didn't slap together as much now. We both sort of moved our hips sideways and then towards each other, our cocks gently rubbing together now. It was such a hot sight, my hard cock pressed against Bryan's, slowly sliding back and forth. I didn't know what was coming over me.

We were both quiet, except for the small grunts and moans coming from us. It was apparent this was no longer a game, but something completely sexual now. We didn't even slap our cocks together, we both slowly thrust back and forth, letting them rub together.

"Holy shit... I can't believe how hot this is," Bryan suddenly said.

"Yeah," I said back in a soft whimper. Bryan lifted his shirt up, revealing his toned abs. He started to massage his stomach and abs as we thrust together. I did the same, feeling my stomach and abs. We were both quite fit. Bryan reached over and grabbed my boxers gently pulling them down. I didn't object or ask why. It felt to good to feel him touching me like that. He pulled them down over my cock, over my ass, until they barely clung to my upper legs. Bryan pulled the front of boxers down, both of our hard, hot dicks exposed now.

And without a second delay, we pressed our cocks together again. There was no sword fighting now. We simply rubbed our dicks together, slowly, sensually. Bryan took a step closer, putting his hands on my hips and it forced another moan from my lips. My cock was leaking precum, and so was Bryan's. It made a hot sticky mess as they rubbed together.

"Your dick is so hot," Bryan said, in a soft whisper, his face close to mine.

"Mmm, yours too," I said to Bryan. His hands caressed my soft hips, gently moving to my ass. "Mmm!"

He lightly felt the top of my ass cheeks, and our dicks rubbed together still. Only now we were so hard that our dicks pointed upwards. We were humping each other's cocks now, thrusting up and down, both of us moaning softly. I could feel Bryan's breath on my lips when he moaned, we were so close.

Bryan squeezed my ass more now, using it to pull me towards him, deliberately thrusting and humping me now. And then his lips found mine, his tongue exploding into my mouth.

"Oh god," I moaned out as Bryan's tongue found mine, and we started to make out gently. We swished and massaged our tongues together as Bryan pressed towards me more, my ass backing up into the counter behind me.

"Fuck, this is so hot," Bryan said, taking a breath from our kissing. Saliva dripped down the corner of his mouth, and I couldn't agree more. As Bryan's hands crept up under the front of my shirt, feeling my ripped abs and stomach, I almost lost it, moaning loudly in his ear. His hands went up further, grazing my hard nipples as his dick thrust against mine with more force now.

His hands slid back down my front and with one hand he grabbed both of our dicks and began pumping his fist, jerking us off. I was in heaven. I gripped the counter behind for support, moaning and humping against Bryan's hand and cock.

"I'm so close. This is too hot for me." Bryan moaned as he pumped our dicks faster, both of us breathing heavily, insanely turned on.

"Uhh, me tooo!" It was hard to even speak now, only moans and gasps of air coming out. And as Bryan jerked faster, I felt him thrust and jerk, cum exploding out of his dick. It shot up and down, most of it splashing onto his hand and our cocks. Feeling his hot cum all over me, it was all I needed. I began to cum as well, all over Bryan's hand.

We kept the momentum going for a minute afterwards, our cocks gently rubbing as they softened. And then Bryan grabbed some paper towels, cleaning the cum off of his hands.

We were both kind of speechless for a minute, the reality of what just happened hitting us. I suddenly felt so shy and uncertain. And I was never like that around Bryan. I pulled my boxers up, but I was completely sticky still.

"So.." I started to talk. Someone had to say something. "Did you lose because you came first?"

Bryan smiled and his normal self seemed to return to him. "Ahh, shut up," he said, slapping me playfully against the stomach. Although he seemed to be rubbing my abs a bit. "So, we still need to find some food, don't we?"

"Y-yeah," I muttered, smiling. And we started to look around the kitchen for some food, as if nothing had happened. But something definitely did, something incredibly hot. And hopefully it would continue.