Saturday Swordfight Ch. 02

Story Info
Bryan and I hang out again.
1.5k words
4.67
8.7k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our "game" Bryan and I ended up making some food and eating, the food sobering us both up quite a bit. We went back to being normal buddies. Although, sitting there eating, we kept making little glances at each other. More than usual, I guess.

I left Bryan's house shortly after, and went home, returning to a normal uneventful week of work and daily life. I kept replaying in my head over and over what Bryan and I did though, the way his warm cock felt pressed up against mine, the way his tongue felt rubbing against mine. And to top it off, Bryan kept texting me throughout the week. Just things like "can't wait to hang out again this weekend." And "We're gonna have so much fun," followed by a bunch of winking faces. Ugh, it made my cock swell uncontrollably. Needless to say, I jerked off quite a bit that week. I never thought of myself as gay, or bi, but maybe something was changing. Who knows.

Anyway, when Saturday rolled around, I was all set to go to Bryan's place and chill. By the time the weekend rolled around, I wasn't even thinking sexually about Bryan. I think I jerked off most of those thoughts during the week. I was just happy to have some time off work, and to be seeing my buddy. Although, I'd never been so nervous to go over to his house before. This was new.

When I got to Bryan's we said hello and stood there awkwardly for a minute. Bryan said "nice to see you" and gave me a hug. He'd never done anything like this before. It was a short hug, but I could feel those tight abs pressed against mine.

We quickly got to our usual routine though and began drinking and gaming, nothing different. In fact, I thought maybe the whole thing last week was just a fluke, and wouldn't happen again. Which was fine. But I stepped out to smoke, and when I walked back inside, things quickly changed. Bryan was in his boxers now, and was standing up, looking at me.

"Oh, in your boxers now?" I said to Bryan, giggling.

"Yeah," he said, gruffly. He approached me and I backed up, my ass pressing against the wall behind me. "Wouldn't you like to get into your boxers too? It's more comfortable." Bryan rubbed the front of his boxers as he said this, and I could see that he was getting a boner.

"Oh... ok," I laughed, unbuttoning my pants.

"Here," Bryan said, placing his hands on my sides, "Turn around, I'll help you take these off."

I turned towards the wall as Bryan came behind me. His hot breath blew against my neck as his hands went to the front of me. His fingers slid the zipper on my jeans down, slowly, and I began to get hard, I just couldn't help it.

Bryan slowly lowered my jeans down, and they fell around my ankles. I kicked them to the side, still facing the wall, both of us in boxers and shirts again.

"Mmm, that's better isn't it?" Bryan whispered, his hands still on my sides.

"Y-yeah," I said feebly, feeling my cock start to throb and grow in my boxers. Bryan's hands grabbed the top of my boxers from behind, gently lowering them over my ass.

"Mmm," he moaned into my ear, his hands softly touching my ass. "You have such a cute butt, I've been thinking about it all week long, how smooth it feels." And he kept softly caressing my ass cheeks, causing my boner to grow, throbbing against the wall in front of me.

"Mmm, fuck," I whispered softly back to Bryan. He pressed into me more. And I could feel his cock, poking through his boxers now, pressing up against my ass.

"Do you like that Ty?" he asked to me, his hard dick softly touching my ass.

"Yes.. I do," I said back, feeling Bryan's lips just barely graze my neck, giving me chills. I reached back with my left hand and touched Bryan's dick, gently squeezing it, feeling the hot veiny shaft.

"Mmm, fuck yeah," Bryan whispered, thrusting his cock back and forth against my hand. "You get me so damn hard."

I moaned, pressing my own cock against the wall in front of me. Shit, this was turning me on so bad.

"Mmm, I'm already dripping precum," Bryan said, softly. "I don't want to make a mess again. Maybe you can help me clean it off.."

"Oh, ok," I said, turning towards Bryan. I looked down, and indeed his cock was dripping precum. My own cock was as well, swollen and bursting out the hole in my boxers. And for a moment, our dicks pressed together again like last week. Only this was no game. We were both so turned on, wanting this now.

"Maybe," Bryan said, close to my face, "You should use that hot tongue of yours to clean the precum off my dick, huh?" And he gently kissed my lips. I moaned, quivering when his tongue flicked against my lips.

"Yeah, s-sure," I said, our hot, hard dicks sliding together again. I began to kneel down in front of Bryan, his large tip staring me at the face. His dick twitched and leaked precum, all for me.

"Mmm," Bryan moaned and took his shirt off, tossing it aside. I looked up, and couldn't help it. I had to run my hands down over his muscular abs. God, he was hot!

"Yeah," Bryan moaned to me. Just use your sexy little tongue, clean that precum off for me babe." And he grabbed his shaft, guiding his dick towards my mouth.

He pressed it against my lips, the precum sticking to my lips. I opened my mouth slightly and flicked my tongue out, rubbing it against Bryan's head.

"Ffffuck yeah!" Bryan placed his hand on the wall behind me for support. And so I kept licking gently, tasting the precum on his cock head.

"How's it taste?" He said, looking down at me, massaging his muscular pec.

"Like heaven," I said, looking up at Bryan, my mouth sticky now. Bryan reached down, grabbing my lower jaw. He gently moved it down and began to slide his dick into my mouth.

"Yeah, just keep your mouth open, like that. I just want to rub my dick against your tongue." And I obeyed, holding my mouth open as his hot dick went back and forth, saliva and precum dripping down my lips. I moaned eagerly, the feel of his hard dick in my mouth was incredible. Wrapping my lips around his dick know, Bryan began to thrust deeper, more of his shaft disappearing in my mouth. I did my best to match his rhythm, my tongue circling his massive cock head.

"Yeah baby," Bryan muttered, softly fucking my mouth. My own boxers and leg were covered in my own precum now. I pulled them down and began to rub my dick as Bryan thrust into my mouth, deeper and faster.

"Fuck, you're going to make me cum, I swear." Bryan's breathing and groans increased as I sucked deeper on his shaft, my right hand grabbing the base of it to feed it into my mouth deeper.

"Mmm, fuck" I drooled and moaned, taking Bryan's cock out of my mouth, looking up at him and stroking.

"Come here," Bryan directed me up, and we were face to face again. He took my shirt off gently and began to run his hands down my chest, down my stomach. I leaned against the wall, moaning as his hands went down over my abs, caressing them.

"So sexy," he whispered. His hands went lower and touched my dick, gently bringing it against his. And just like last time, our dicks began rubbing together as Bryan jerked us off. Only this time, we were even harder somehow, and Bryan's strokes were softer, gentler.

Bryan leaned in to kiss me, I opened up eagerly, our tongues sliding together again. We made out like two sluts, tongues rubbing wildly as ryan jerked us off.

"We cum together, right?" Bryan said, kissing down the side of my neck.

"Yeah, yeah," I moaned back at him. Fuck this was so sexy. And Bryan began jerking harder, squeezing our dicks together. His kisses trailed down my neck. I couldn't take it. I was the first to cum this time. It shot forward and all over Bryan's stomach. He kept rubbing as I came. My legs felt shaky, I gripped the wall behind me, as Bryan kept stroking, his own dick, which soon exploded, hot hot cum dripping down the front of me.

And we stayed pressed together like that, softly kissing still, our dicks growing soft,

still pressed together. My ass was still pressed against the cool wall, my boxers barely hanging on. I felt so sexy in that position, so vulnerable for Bryan.

"We made quite a mess this time," Bryan said, breaking the kiss, staring at me.

"Yeah we did," I giggled. But he was right, both of us covered in each other's cum.

"Want to hop in the shower with me? We can get cleaned up. I'll even give you some clean clothes to put on."

"Awesome," I barely had time to say it before Bryan's tongue was back in my mouth, sliding around. He took my hand and began to lead me towards the bathroom. My cock never fully softened the entire time. It was ready for more.