Saturday with Carol Pt. 01

Story Info
Wild night with ex gf cousin.
1.6k words
4.08
7.5k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So after my frolic on Friday I was thinking about hanging out with a few of my buddies this weekend but a phone call from an ex girlfriend changed my mind. Doadie was a sweetheart that I had went out with for a while. She was a year older than me and I met her through her sister who was 2 years older than me. Sister liked me in high school but after Doadie met me she told her sister she wanted me! Now talk about 2 opposites. Debbie was 5'7", with thick Polish legs and 36 D tits. Her sister was 5'2": with a really flat chest, 32 aa. Maybe even aaa as all she had was two puffy spots on her chest with small nipples protruding. On the other hand her legs were perfect! I had fucked her a few times but she was serious and I wasn't. Anyway she called and asked if I would do her a favor. Her cousin was in town for a few weeks and she asked if I would go on a date with her Saturday night. When I hesitated she promised me if I didn't have fun she would let me fuck her ass! I was surprised by that since she hated when I did that when we dated. I said ok and agreed to pick her up the next night.

When I got there the next night I met Carol. She was older than me, 23, and seemed nice. She was cute with tight curly hair, green eyes, and a very tight looking body. Tall at 5'7" and wearing a blouse and short skirt with black stockings and 4 inch heels she stood taller than me. As I was appraising her I saw a small scar on her lip and she spoke with a slight lisp. Her measurements were 34b, 24, 36. We spoke a bit with Doadie present when

Doadie told us she had to go, have fun, and told Carol not to abuse me too much at which Carol just smiled!

In my car we started to chat. Seems she lived with her parents as she attended college to get her degree in nursing. They had went to Europe to Poland for the next two weeks and she wanted to enjoy her two weeks alone but had recently broke up with her boyfriend and asked Doadie to fix her up! She remembered me from a family gathering I went to with Doadie. We went to a bar in Keansburg and had a few drinks as the band played. We danced and had a great time. Around 11 she said time to go home. I thought it was early but what could I do. She told me she lived just a town over in Hazlet. When we got there she asked me to come in. The house was dark and once we stepped in instead of turning on the lights she grabbed me and started to kiss me. I loved it! She could kiss, out tongues fighting each other. I started to grab her ass and ground into her and she humped back. After a good ten minutes she pulled away, said she was going to get us drinks and to get comfortable!

At this point I wasn't sure what comfortable meant to her but I said to hell with it and stripped! I sat on the couch and she came back 5 minutes later with two drinks and only her bra, panties, garter belt and stockings, and heels on! She handed me my drink and as I took a swallow she kneeled in front of me and started to suck my cock. She had taken a drink of her drink a d had some ice in her mouth! It felt fabulous. She took her time, slowly sucking on my cock head while massaging my balls. When I felt close to cumming she would gently squeeze my nuts, calming me down. She would go all the way down on my cock and I could feel her tongue licking my balls! It was amazing!

After a good ten minutes of this fantastic cock sucking she started to work her way up my body, licking, nibbling, and sucking her way to my nipples. She started on my nipples, then stopped. Looking at me she said that this is how I want you to play with my nipples. With that she started to bite down on one nipple while pinching the other! It hurt but also I could feel my cock bounce. She alternated between my nipples for a few minutes till she worked up an started to kiss me. As she did this I fingered her cunt but was surprised! It was dry...I pulled away and she said to bite her nipples! She pushed my head down and I started to bite on them gently but she said harder!

I took one of them in my mouth and started to chew on it, moving it between my teeth and pinching her other nipple. As I did this I could feel pussy juices and my finger entered her easily now. I bit harder as she groaned, pulling on her nipple with my teeth, switching between the two as she held my head, moaning loudly, and now I had three fingers in her cunt as her hips bucked up and down. All of a sudden her legs wrapped around my arm and hand, forcing a fourth finger in her as she whimpered out loud thank you SIR! One last time I grounded my knuckles around her clit and bit on her nipples as her body went from rigid to limp!

She fell back on the couch and pushed my head away. She was still having spasms. She looked at me, lost between ecstasy and tears. Then she said I should go home... Home? I said after you take care of my hard on! She said no, what was I going to do about it! I told I was going to spank her! With that I rolled over my knee and started to spank her. I wailed on her ass cheeks, watching how even in the dark I could see them swell up and bruise. But I could feel her cunt juices pouring down my leg. She was really enjoying having her ass beat! After a good 15 minutes of beating her ass I had an idea. I pushed her off of me to the floor and picked up my pants. She looked at me surprised...where? She said. Home I said, dirty little cock teasers get left alone. She was on her knees now...please..please...as she said this I pulled my belt and started to strap her back. At this point her head went down to my feet and her ass was exposed.

I started to beat her ass, hitting it harder as I could see she was enjoying this! She started to lick my feet, saying she was sorry for upsetting me! I kept beating her ass, every now and then making sure I hit her cunt lips. After 20 minutes I stopped and had her stand. To your bedroom I told her. Now on your back. More stockings? In the draw. I tied her ankles to her hands. I then felt her cunt. It was soaked. I put my cock in but it fell in! She looked at me when I pulled out, placed it on her anal opening and went balls deep! She screamed as this must have really hurt her. I fucked in the ass, fast, hard, savagely! I pulled back till just the tip of my cock head was still in, then slammed in balls deep. She was crying now, trying to struggle free but i not only kept up this relentless attack but started to bite her nipples again, even harder than before.

I could feel her cunt juices dripping out of her and lubricating my cock as I slam fucked her. Her ass was pulsating, squeezing me cock like a vise, trying to force me out as she started to cum but I forced it in balls deep as her ass muscles milked the cum from my cock. As my cock continued to pulsate in her ass I licked up to her face and kissed her lips. She sucked on my tongue, working it like a whore in heat would suck my cock. Then she pulled back, crying, telling me thank you. As I held her in my arms we started to talk. She explained how she was into pain but most guys around her age were not. Her boyfriends always were older and usually married. She nestled her head on my shoulder, crying quietly and we both fell asleep. I awake to her working my nipples, teasing them. She then started to suck my cock but instead of slowing down when I started to pulsate she speeded up and drank my cum.

I had to return the favor. I rolled around and started to lick her clit but she was dry...but before she could do anything i bit her clit, started to chew it and her juices flowed. I tiki two fingers and with just a little of her cunt juices started to finger her ass. As I did this she ground her cunt into my lips and came. As I crawled back up she was crying again, saying I was amazing. She asked if I thought something was wrong with her for enjoying the pain! Thinking of what I had gotten into this summer I laughed and told her she was the amazing one! We spent that day having fun with me tying her over the couch, spanking her ass and cunt, and fucking her ass. I also tried to fist her but on,y got four fingers to the knuckle in. We agreed to get together later in the week. As for Doadie, I had told her cousin the deal I made. We agreed to tell Doadie the date flopped. She wanted to watch me fuck Doadie in the ass and laugh! But that will be in part 2