Saturdays at Dongzhou Ch. 02

Story Info
Muffin loves her boyfriend's and the dog-girls' attention.
2.8k words
4.24
5.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At my boyfriend's apartment

At his apartment, my boyfriend took personally care of my shower, entering the box with me and passing a well-soaped hand on every inch of my body.

He especially took time in covering my pussy with the soap's thick white cream. He washed my hair, helped me drying them, and then took me to his bedroom. Even if we didn't talk about the afternoon, it was clear that what had happened loomed large in our minds and our bodies.

After all those our spent in the nude, teased by the provoking behavior of the dog-girls, humiliated in any possible way, a powerful wave of lust had taken me, which I had a desperate need to satisfy. My body was electric, there was no way in which I was going touched or penetrated which won't resonate in me.

I couldn't read my boyfriend's mind, but the stamina of his hard rock dick told me that seeing his girlfriend disposed at pleasure by his friend Miss Yu had excited him immensely.

We detached our bodies only in the early morning and we fell asleep naked, as I passed seamlessly from my last orgasm to slumber.

I woke up before him a few hours later, took another shower, dressed, scribbled a note (why I could only write:" thank you"?) and I left to get a taxi.

I spent the rest of the Sunday in bed, resting, trying to regain all the physical and mental energy that I had spent the day before.

Before I continue and to avoid continuous explanations and justifications, I have to explain that there are very few situations or proposals that I have refused and I will refuse, provided that they are presented together with a possible exit. This doesn't mean that I don't go through them without any strain, in my case especially psychological, not unlike a mountaineer that puts its life at risk in an arduous climb.

Someone has been surely irritated by my remissness, that they take as a psychological weakness or, in the best case, as cowardice.

On my side, I perceive them as weak and stuck up. They don't see the strength and courage that it takes to accept what I accept and to endure what I endure. I have the bravery to go to places where they'll never be able to go and come back.

As for the relationship with my boyfriend, he understands, as I do, that no other woman will be able to accompany him in the journey to unfold and exorcise his fantasies: this is a power that sometimes scares me.

So I waited for the next Saturday hoping to return to our more tame dates.

And yes, I hoped to see again the wild beauty of Wendy any Mandy, the perfection of their human bodies harnessed into an animal elegance. I wished that my boyfriend and Miss Yu would treat me as an equal and share with me their privilege to lead them and play with them.

But while I was telling me this, inside me, sitting at my desk in the Finance department of the company I worked for, or listening halfheartedly to some boring explanation during a meeting, I knew that there was no dignified way that could lead me at the compound, the only possible way required me to be at the other side of the leash and to go through more tests of resilience and training.

On Saturday, as the hour arrived, I waited for my boyfriend with a semi-transparent white shirt I know he liked and a short plaited blue skirt, hoping outwardly that my availability would derail any plan, other than having me as soon as possible, in the first deserted parking lot available.

However, as I saw the tall beige walls that protected the Compound, and I waved happily to the guards that greeted us, I was excited as a high school girl who is going to the date where she knows she will give her first kiss.

We arrived at the parking lot. I was ready to get off the car when my boyfriend stopped me.

" You cannot go out like that. Your outfits are here. Undress."

The reality was proving more challenging than what I had imagined during the week. I had conveniently forgotten the shame and humiliation. I undressed slowly, looking at my boyfriend, trying to make him understand my sacrifice. However, he was indifferent, looking out of the car. Of course, it didn't take long to get me naked, I stepped out of the car, looking around to see if there was any stranger and then he reached me and with a certain clumsiness he put the gloves on, the shoes, the collar and finally applied the little bells, but the screws bit so hard the nipples that I left out a little scream. He muttered sorry and proceeded quickly to ease them a little.

I started my walk on my four, led on the leash by him. The feeling of humiliation that accompanied the chime of the bells, provoked by my swinging naked breasts returned powerfully.

If I thought that I could overcome the fear of being seen in this state I was wrong. I couldn't stop looking left and right or being startled by any small noise that could announce the arrival of a person.

Had I really wished to be again in this position? If it was so, I was hopelessly regretting it.

I thought we were walking for the longest time, and the familiar feeling of tiredness was returning. So far I was getting back all the bad memories of the last Saturday, and none of the good.

We found miss Yu and the dog-girls suddenly and unexpectedly, for once the bells had not betrayed them. Miss Yu smiled at me, and I returned with hope that sign of acknowledgment.

Wendy and Mandy were much more expansive with my boyfriend, whom they assaulted with all the vigor of their young and strong bodies. He let go of my leash and almost fell on a nearby bench while holding and playfully shaking their heads.

Like the other time, their gloves pointed to and almost stroke my boyfriend's crotch.

To my astonishment, my boyfriend unzipped his trousers and let his cock out. Wendy and Mandy did not lose time: While one of them was licking the red tip of the penis, the other was using her tongue at the base, encircling it with large humid movements.

I felt I had to go and fight for what I considered mine, but I knew that I was going to record another defeat, so I stayed put watching my boyfriend being entertained by the two, under the proud eyes of miss Yu.

How long the little, high-pitched licks of Wendy would take to make him come? Mandy was swallowing his balls now, so voraciously that I felt afraid she would swallow them.

It didn't need so long as the shot of his cum plastered the girl's face only a few minutes later.

Everybody smiled, happy as if it was the great achievement of a little kid.

Miss Yu got close to him, and took his balls with one hand and with the other, extremely gently, the base.

I haven't noticed miss Yu's hands before, but I discovered now that they were very small and white as snow. My boyfriend's sex seemed like a treasure box in between candid lotuses.

Now Wendy took Mandy's place: but while one had brought him to climax, she was instead cleaning what Miss Yu was presenting her, not lapping the red head of the dick, but licking it with large strokes to clean it.

She took her time, until miss Yu put, again with great gentleness, the penis back in the trousers. After finishing with my boyfriend, Mandy continued her job with Wendy, whom she cleaned off of any drop of sperm that had landed on her, happily swallowing it.

Nobody had taken care of me and when our walk started, and I was put under the relentless care of miss Yu, I was in a very bad temper, and I didn't care about the light strokes that landed on my buttocks to correct the distorted swings of my ass, that I exaggerated on purpose to express my bad mood.

Or at least this is what I thought because in short while I felt that one of the girls was trying to lick my pussy sliding her head between my legs from behind. I jumped forward, trying to escape that unwanted attention, but the leash, firmly kept by the hand of my boyfriend, didn't let me move. Miss Yu put a hand on my back, forcing me to bend my knees.

Unable to defend me I felt the tongue sliding inside myself deeply. In the meanwhile the second girl attacked my breasts, making them ring again and again.

It was a conjure against me, a sort of punishment against my previous grumbling.

I had no other choice than let it go, accept the pleasure they decided to give me.

The girl-dogs had teased and aroused me before, but never a woman had played so intensely with my body; as for my boyfriend, cunnilingus was not a technique he mastered.

The saliva and my moisture made my vagina humid and swollen, like a cloud pregnant with rain; the orgasm came suddenly and strong like a summer storm.

They gave me time to savor it and to restore myself, but then the walk resumed.

We reached the spot where, the other time, we had rested before returning.

This time, before resting, Miss Yu taught me two simple tricks, with the help of the girl-dogs that were more than willing to demonstrate. She taught me to give my paw, under the command of "hand" al; and then to stand to attention, from the resting position, raising my buttocks to the ground, leaving my thighs well open, keeping my hands high, at the level of the shoulder.

As if this didn't let me exposed enough, as miss Yu made me understand brushing her stick on my exposed pussy and breasts, the position required the extra humiliation of keeping the tongue out of the mouth, salivating, and fixing without distraction the eyes of the keeper, showing the eagerness to follow the next order. Miss Yu explained the importance of this order from which any complex routine of orders would always start. I refused to think of what this could mean.

It was stupid, and it took me time to perform according to the expectations: the timidness with which I was initially sticking out my tongue was not enough.

When she judged my skills passable, end, Miss Yu asked my boyfriend to test the whole set of new commands, starting from "Rest" to Hand, Other Hand, and Attention.

He started slowly, and then issued quicker lists of orders, in different sequences. Sometimes I made mistakes, confusing Hand and

Other Hand, Rest, and Attention.

At every mistake, miss Yu hit me on my ass. I improved quickly until I follow the orders without mistakes, and after a last "Rest!", my boyfriend, satisfied patted me on my head told me: "Good girl!", and went to sit with miss Yu on their bench.

As for me this time I was put at the same pole with Mandy and Wendy, and I joined them in their cleaning activities, licking their bodies and being licked.

In the few hours I had spent so far with them, I had already lost so much of my modesty, that I found in that grooming ritual an unsuspected satisfaction.

Again the two keepers stood and got closer to us. "I didn't realize we didn't take a good look at her asshole," said Miss Yu - hadn't I walked with my bottom up in the air, in front of her for the longest time? "On your four, knees on the ground. Keep your thighs apart- this shall be at all time, clear? Turn your ass toward us."

I complied and soon I felt miss Yu's stick near my anus and run across the globes of my ass.. "it's wonderful. The buttocks open so nicely, the hole is fully visible, all the time. The skin is so white, there is no change of color...it's nice to see that some sparse hair surround it, the furry asshole of a little dog."

"I know you'd like it," said my boyfriend smiling.

I wanted to escape from this; yet I waited patiently that she completed her check, after which unleashed from the pole, we resumed our walk, during which the words of Miss Yu kept resonating in me and made me even more aware of the way I was presenting myself.

But soon a distraction came: the moment I have dreaded arrived. A complete stranger suddenly appeared, an aged retiree walking briskly in a tracksuit.

He greeted with enthusiasm Miss Yu and shook the hands of my boyfriend, to whose feet I have rushed looking for protection.

The old man proceeded to greet Mandy and Wendy, stroking their belly and back, and the girl-dogs seem to like that attention.

Then he looked at me: "She is new, isn't it? Nice specimen." She came close to me and run her hands on my body, casually. Keeping me by the leash, my boyfriend gave me little chance but to accept his attentions. "Still a little rough, isn't it? " he commented." nice pussy bush..."

He left immediately after, the exchange of greetings not different from what could be expected when two acquaintances meet in a park, and one of them as a pet. And yet...I had to accept this casual fondling from passers-by whom I didn't know.

While these meetings were rare, still the compound was not so deserted as I had imagined. During the Saturdays I spent there, I met wives and middle-aged men, young men and girls.

Some run by, almost scared, some (the youngest) thought it was some kind of joke, some stopped and caressed our bodies.

Most of the time it was no more than the patting of a cute dog, sometimes the attention became nasty, with the fingers trying to stick in our pussies or anuses. In these cases, miss Yu took charge and called us to her, making clear that we shouldn't endure this inappropriate behavior.

In any case, I never got used to these strangers' attentions or staring looks and I kept blushing every time one of them, without notice, coming from behind caressed my ass without any warning, or showed up suddenly from a corner meeting my eyes.

When we resumed our walk I could hear miss Yu chatting with my boyfriend.

"Usually I like longer, wilder hair, but for Muffin, I like the way her ponytail swings, together with her ass, and also her little fringe, and the locks near her ears mess up nicely when she is sweating!"

As we got close to our meeting point, Wendy tugged gently Miss Yu toward a tree nearby, lifted a leg, and peed, without caring for our presence. By now this casualness didn't strike me anymore. While I looked I realized that I was recording her moves, starting from the way she had asked for attention to the way she signaled raising her head in a satisfied expression that she had finished her business, knowing that soon I might need to follow her example.

After we departed with the usual greetings and we have reached the car, my boyfriend asked me again to pass the night with him.

We had again a wonderful time, and I felt, while we were resting for a moment lying on his bed, that I could confess to him that I disliked the crude comments of Miss Yu, after all a girl not much different from me.

My boyfriend replied curtly. "Don't compare yourself with her. There you are a pet dog, and she is your trainer. As you probably have realized, a master in that. If you are to play this game, you have to accept its rules, without negotiating them. Her comments are designed to make you understand where you stand. You will have made a big step when you'll accept them and be pleased by this display of attention. Better yet, you shouldn't listen to our conversation, but mind your business and be ready to perform your tasks when she addresses you."

Said that he seemed suddenly very tired, turned his back to me, and fell asleep.

Jealousy kept me awake for a while, I knew that I couldn't expect from my boyfriend the respect he had for miss Yu, she was somebody that looked very hard to get and very easy to displease, while I was for him always ready and happy of any little attention he could give me. Was he trying to tell me that I had to learn to share him, as it happened when the girl-dogs had him?

But there it was only his body, while here it would be his mind.

I turned to him, he was there next to me, sleeping peacefully: this was all that counted. I embraced him from behind, softly, and soon I was asleep.