Saturdays at Dongzhou Ch. 01

Story Info
A new life expects Lily at the Compound.
3.6k words
4.18
8.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend

I was only mildly surprised when my boyfriend asked me to stop wearing any underwear under my clothes on our Saturday dates.

I knew he had his preferences on the way I dressed (no jeans or trousers ) and, despite him and me leaving alone, each with its apartment, he preferred to have sex outdoors, or in his car.

He preferred the English name, William, which he had given himself to the old-fashioned Chinese name his parents had chosen for him. He worked in IT and styled himself like he was one of those young Internet entrepreneurs, but actually, I was not sure about his job.

He was the first man I really loved and had a full sexual relationship, after a long string of immature, unarticulated boyfriends, each lasting for few weeks or a couple of months.

His strong desires and the directedness through which he demanded me to satisfy them flattered me: he was the first man I knew who understood what he wanted and wasn't ashamed to ask what, I believed, I inspired.

As for me, I discovered enjoying sex more than I thought possible, but I kept this a secret that I didn't share even with my closest girlfriends.

Still, I couldn't close the divide between the awareness of having joined the world of adulthood and my appearance, which everybody felt was still that of a dreamy little girl.

I like fluffy, feminine clothes and I keep soft, wavy hair that touches my shoulders and which I keep, most of the time, in a ponytail.

Every Saturday, after lunch, William picked me up, we drove in the outskirts of our city, Dongzhou, and, at a certain point, he stopped, we got off the car and found a discreet corner where I would lie down.

He undressed me completely and then took me, just lowering his pants. Well, not wearing underwear surely sped up the process, and yes, I didn't care about him remaining half dressed - after all, I only cared about having him inside me.

Our sex was slow, spiced by the risk that we could be discovered.

My boyfriend acted cool as if it was as normal as a walk in the park, but after all, if any stranger showed up he could simply zip up his trousers, and it was going up to me why I was fully naked in a public space: but this was a risk I felt I could run for him.

After that, we headed for some expensive restaurant in town, and before midnight I was back home, all my appetites fully satisfied.

The Compound

It was mid-May and the weather was quite warm.

That Saturday I was wearing a one-piece cotton dress, with large straps on my shoulders and four buttons that closed it on my chest, like a polo shirt.

When I got into the car, my boyfriend told me: "Good morning, Lily. Today we are were going to see one of my good friends."

I had met some of his friends before at some restaurants, but generally, we liked to keep our relationship private, and I enjoyed that feeling of exclusiveness.

Still, I thought that a little change to our routine could not harm us.

Two guards stopped us at the entrance of the large, gated compound, but they immediately let us in when they recognized William, who clearly was a regular visitor.

His car moved slowly on the avenues, flanked by young trees. Many large villas were scattered in the property, but still, a lot of green and little ponds gave overall the impression of a very large park where the buildings were unobtrusive.

"it's very beautiful - I said- but I don't see anybody around," as a matter of fact, the place looked deserted.

"This is a place for people who like their privacy," he answered.

We parked in a parking lot near what looked like the compound's private club and then we started walking around, and soon I felt that we were lost.

However, it looked like my boyfriend was heading without hurrying toward a destination, which I supposed to be his friend's house.

I hadn't stopped wondering if any of these houses were actually occupied - so far I hadn't seen any human being.

Suddenly I heard the soft sound of tingling bells, which I imagined to come from those chimes that are hanged out of the windows.

"We are close," smiled my boyfriend, evidently he knew that the bells were coming from his friend's house.

The sound was getting nearer and nearer until I felt we were there.

We made another bent, but then I froze in shock: two girls, completely naked, on their fours, were being led on a leash by a third girl, not much older than them.

Initially the two girls, unaware of us, were wandering aimlessly, not different from large dogs, around the foot walk, going a few steps ahead of the third girl but then returning to her.

I looked around as if I was ashamed for them, and then I took a good look: they were two extraordinarily beautiful young women. Even on their fours, they looked tall, their buttocks wide and round departing from a thin waist. They had long, black-jet hair split in half, large almond-shaped eyes, high bone cheeks, and small full mouths.

At a first glance, they could pass for sisters, if not twins, so difficult it was to find any difference that set them apart.

The tip of their foot was enclosed in strange black shoes, that left the arch and the talon exposed, stretched as if they were wearing high heels; similarly, the hands had black leathery fingerless gloves.

On the buds of the full breasts there were little bells, the cause of the sounds I had heard before, and that I was still hearing whenever they moved.

I couldn't avoid looking at their nether parts. While their sex was somewhat hidden between the folded legs, and I could only glimpse a patch of black hair, their anuses, helped by the posture they kept, with the thighs slightly stretched apart, were fully visible, little black holes surrounded by creases of skin that in one case was dark brown and in the other almost violet. I thought blushing that I found it easier setting them apart by those colors.

I looked to their keeper, whom my boyfriend introduced as Miss Yu. She was an impossibly thin girl, but this didn't impact on the soft roundness of her very feminine hips.

You couldn't call a conventional beauty, she had a small face, a pointy chin, and a long nose. Her hair, arranged in a ponytail, all pulled back, left her forehead fully uncovered. Dressed in a very simple blue dress that looked nonetheless very expensive, she had a very assured and sophisticated air.

When she greeted my boyfriend putting her arms around him, I immediately felt extremely jealous.

Also, the dog-girls seemed to know him well, as they jumped toward him happily, their glove-encased hands pointing to his crotch - what was happening here?

At this point Miss Yu turned to me." You must be Muffin ".

I was ready to open my mouth to say that that was not my name when my boyfriend put a finger on it and said softly: "It's going to be all right".

At that point, Miss Yu unbuttoned my dress, put her hands on my shoulders, and sliding the straps on my arms, left me fully naked.

I tried to cover myself with my hands, but she took them, first one and then the other, and made me wear the same gloves the dog-girls were wearing. I realized that they were extremely heavy and that they forced me to kneel to support their weight by putting my hands on the ground.

At this point she made me take off my shoes and wear the curious objects that forced the foot to bend.

Finally I felt her hands kneading my breasts.

"Small but firm...these little nipples are irresistible" saying so and tweaking them, she pulled them slightly and swiftly secured a little bell on each of them by tightening a little screw. At this point, she pulled the bells a little to ensure that they were securely fastened.

"A method a little more elaborated but less intrusive than piercing the nipple and less painful than using a clip," commented Miss Yu, turning to my boyfriend.

The screws, which ended with a little flat area, were only very mildly painful.

Finally, she closed a collar around my neck and handed the attached leash to him.

I looked at William, uncertain, but I was immediately distracted by the dog-girls, that assaulted me with their paws and with their heads, trying to sniff me.

"She is Wendy- said her owner pointing at the girl with the brown anus - " and she is Mandy," she said pointing to the other "I am sure you will become the best of friends."

"Let's go for a walk," said Miss Yu, pulling them away, and I felt had no choice but to follow her and my boyfriend, who had started walking and pulled me by the collar.

Every step was incredibly hard, due to the weights in the gloves and shoes, and I soon realize that using the knees on the tarmac or gravel of the compound's walks was not an option as I was bound to scratch myself.

I had to keep my knees above the ground, but I was not able to do it as effortlessly as the other two girls, who seemed to have unlimited energy and strength.

It didn't help that the bells on my nipples were chiming lightly at each little step: I found difficult to overcome that little, constant humiliation, but any attempt to make that little cheerful noise less conspicuous was unsuccessful.

Wendy and Mandy were not helping me at all: they were behaving like they had received a new toy, and they were constantly teasing me, by licking the side of my waist or trying to stick their head among my legs.

Miss Yu and my boyfriend were walking ahead of us, engrossed in what seemed pleasant and light conversation, oblivious to what was happening behind them.

Only, when they felt that we were slowing down, me for the fatigue, the other two for their cheeky playfulness, they pulled the leash to make us move faster.

I was rapidly reaching the point of exhaustion. My thighs were trembling and the two others, having realized it, were finally leaving me alone. On the contrary, my boyfriend, annoyed by my slowness, was continuously tugging me.

When I was feeling I was ready to collapse and my steps had become imperceptibly small, Miss Yu turned to me and said: "It's time to have a rest. After all, we cannot pretend too much from Muffin ."

She secured Wendy and Mandy to a light pole and then did the same with me, only on the pole on the other side of the walk, as if she wanted to protect me from their unwanted attention.

I just fell on my knees, curled like a ball my eyes close, my body covered with sweat. A light tap on my back made me open my eyes.

"You cannot stay like this Muffin ...you look like a slob." I looked at the girls, and I understood that also in resting here there were rules to be observed. But this, simply, did not look like a rule I could keep. The girls were squatting, their back straight, their hands in between the legs, keeping the thighs wide apart and showing their sex without any modesty.

Now I could see what I had tried to look at before: their puffy, fully shaved sex lips, on top of which they had a similar tuft of well-groomed long, shiny black hair.

Wendy's outer labia were a little plumper, with a dark brown shade, whereas Mandy's were of intense pink.

But I couldn't endure this: I felt I had gone far enough for the day. As a compromise, I squatted, straightening my back, keeping though the legs closed to protect my modesty, the arms lying outside. I looked at my boyfriend, expecting a sign of understanding, but he just looked back at me in an expression of mild amusement.

It was clear that he was not taking sides between me and Miss Yu. In the background, Wendy and Mandy started looking at me, with a curious smile that showed they were enjoying this little showdown.

Miss Yu looked at me as if I was a little stubborn girl, and started tipping my inner thighs with a thin walking stick, that she extracted from her bag.

She continued until, for a slip of attention, I opened a little my legs, and then quickly she slid the stick between my thighs, and then started to hit methodically from left to right and vice versa. She preyed on any lapse in concentration, when I let my legs stretch even for a few millimeters. After a while I started feeling I was losing my war - I tried to close the legs, but the regular beating had made my inner thigh tender and the strokes with which Miss Yu had answered to my reaction were effective to keep me open as I was before, my counterattack had started.

Now the dog-girls were looking at me smiling ironically, they knew that my resistance was futile.

Shredding a tear or two I open my legs wide, moving the arms inside, to push outward my thighs and let my pussy fully uncovered, on display for anybody.

Now Miss Yu and my boyfriend were near me. He patted my head, the only sign he understood my turmoil.

She, who hadn't lost composure and confidence during the little crisis, just said sternly: "I will not so patient next time. In time you will learn more positions and orders, this is called "Relax" and you will assume it when I command you. You will also get ready to walk, on your fours, knees above the ground if I order "Ready" and walk if I shout "Walk". But as you have already understood, sometimes you will realize that you have to walk when your keeper pulls the leash, and to stay on rest when he or she stops or sits. By the way, also "Stop" is a command, pretty obvious isn't it? "

She then turned to my boyfriend and ignoring me started talking to him.

"It's incredible - she commented pointing to my bush with the stick, not unlike a teacher explaining the details of a specimen to the class - she has such a thick, hairy bush down there! I love the way the long hair depart from here - she pointed just below the lips - to here - and so saying she ran the stick to the juncture of the thighs.

It's so...it's unbelievable that a girl with such a pure, innocent face is so much of an animal down there. What you told me was right. We shall keep her this way, only a minimal trimming, no need for major shaving."

What my boyfriend had told her?

I was already blushing, but now my face became crimson.

I looked down, and I could see the patch of curly hair that covered my sex. When I was very young, on a couple of occasions, training in the gym or at the beach undressing together with some female friends, comparing each other body playfully, somebody had made similar remarks, with a gentler tone. For a couple of years, when I was still in high school, I felt aware of that peculiarity, but then the age of that casual intimacy had passed by. Now, more than the occasional trimming in summer, to avoid any embarrassment in a swimsuit, I admit I wasn't paying much attention to that part of my body.

Now it felt like in my luxuriant, "animal" bush (as Miss Yu had declared) had laid the path that led me here.

The two of them walked together to a bench not so far that they couldn't have a good look at us, and not so close that I could hear what they were saying. As they were looking at me, I had the very clear impression that I was the subject of their conversation, and I didn't like it too much.

I tried to distract myself and I looked to my companions and once more I was up to a shock.

They were licking each other thoroughly, cleansing themselves from the sweat, and at the same time enjoying their closeness, at a certain point the continuous shrilling of the bells revealed that they were playing with each other breasts, with the tongues that stroke them. They were having fun, and while I was happy that I was not the subject of their attention, at the same time I envied their boldness.

I think that their game wouldn't have finished there, but after about fifteen minutes our keepers were ready to start the return home. They untied our leashes from the poles and they let us go.

The dog-girls that rapidly moved well ahead of us. As for me, she made clear that she wanted me to walk just a little ahead of her and my boyfriend. Maybe annoyed by my previous resistance, she was now less indulgent on my clumsiness, expecting that I kept a regular pace. Whenever I slowed down, a light tap of the stick on my buttocks signaled that this was not accepted.

After I had improved my rhythm, she started to tap the left and right butt in turn, expecting that I produced a more pronounced swing of my ass when I walked.

This constant attention, while undesired, kept me from thinking of the effort I was making and, despite everything, the return seemed less arduous than the going.

For a while we had lost sight of the dog-girls, but then suddenly we could see them about 10 meters ahead.

By now I was not shocked by them anymore, still, I was surprised again by their brazenness. The head of Wendy was hidden between Mandy's legs, and it was clear that they were continuing what they were unable to finish before.

As we got closer, I could see Mandy's head, slightly turned toward us in the concentrated expression of who is waiting for the wave of pleasure to raise.

But this was not in Miss Yu's plans. As soon as we reached the girls, she snapped the leash to the collar of Wendy and pulled her away, from the glistening labia's of Mandy.

As she realized that her pleasure was being denied, she turned viciously to her keeper, her eyes full of anger: but it was the reaction of a moment, because immediately she lowered her eyes and accepted her superior wisdom.

Miss Yu left my leash to my boyfriend and took control over her two dog-girls.

The accident had left both unhappy, Wendy angry because of the denied pleasure, of which she seemed to accuse Mandy to be too slow and the latter offended by the lack of consideration from her mate, as she was, in any case, on the giving and not on the taking side.

I felt that the range of emotion the girls could express with their faces and bodies, without saying a word, or even a sound, was extraordinary. I wondered if this ability was a special talent, the fruit of training, or was simply born out of necessity.

We had arrived at the point of our departure and I looked at my boyfriend expecting that I was going to be released by my humiliating condition, but after Miss Yu had tapped my head complimenting me as a fast learner and the girl-dogs ha temporarily stopped their quarrels to lick my face as a sign of friendship, he waved goodbye to her friend and we continued toward the car.

As we were heading to the central area of the compound, I found the risk that a stranger could see me like that simply unbearable.

Under the soft lead of my boyfriend, I also felt the tiredness taking over again and whatever I had learned under the strict control of Miss Yu was quickly lost. I was scrambling to make every little step, unable to stand because of the gloves, unable to scream because I was completely out of breath.

We reached the parking lot, and I climbed into the car. Anger was taking me over, as I was remembering all I had gone through, the humiliation and the pain. I was waiting for the right moment to get at my boyfriend. I let him took off the gloves, the shoes, the collar, and finally, slowly, unscrewed the bells. For a long moment, a sharp pain flowed to my nipples and from there to my whole body.

Then he passed me my dress and my shoes and when I was ready to scream he looked at me intently and said:" You need a shower. You can come to my place for it. Then we can call a takeout and relax together."

This act of kindness and the reward of spending the evening at his place killed my aggressiveness. I had also realized that the many events and feelings of that afternoon could not be solved through an angry fight. I needed time to think them over. I just nodded silently, he turned the engine on and we left the compound without any more words.