Saturdays at Dongzhou Ch. 03

Story Info
Muffin finds hard competing with the dog-girls.
1.4k words
4.16
4.1k
00

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The message reached me on Friday morning. William had written me to be ready by nine the next day.

There was no explanation, but I knew that a long day at the compound was expecting me.

Every time, the game, as he called it, was stepping up.

I spent the rest of the day restless. I was excited and in the afternoon I masturbated in the company's toilet room, trying to get some relief, but it was useless. It was not simple lust that shook me.

The next day I wore a white t-shirt and a very short blue-jeans skirt, which usually I used with thick, black pantyhoses. . My nipples protruded through the fabric, and at any step, I was sure the curve of my buttocks was showing below the skirt's hem.

Who cared? I felt like a slut, I wanted to show it, and in any case, the risk was only from the door of my apartment to the footwalk.

Still, when I was on the street, I realized that there were more people in the streets than I wished for, and I waited nervously for William trying to avoid the curious glances of strangers.

When he arrived, I jumped relieved on his car and we left. My skirt hadn't gone unnoticed, because he put a hand on my bare thigh, and then moved it up, moving up the skirt at the same time, so that he uncovered my pussy.

Then he slid two fingers inside me, I gasped, waiting for more to come, but he just kept them there, feeling my warmth, and he kept them there for the whole short trip, even when we passed through the guard at the compound who looked inside the car, looked at me, and then as usual let us go, without a word.

By now I knew what was expected from me, I undressed, let my boyfriend prepare me for the walk and under his lead, I started walking briskly toward the meeting point.

From my doggish perspective, I started to recognize bushes, poles, houses and was starting to understand how to reach them.

The greetings with Miss Yu and the girl-dogs were less elaborated than the previous time, but this time we headed in another direction.

For a while it seemed no different from our standard route: the whole compound seemed to have been planned in the same way.

The girl-dogs were quiet, strangely keeping to themselves, but at the same time they seemed excited.

At a certain point the road started to rise, the houses seemed grander, and the gardens became thicker with bigger trees.

I could see the wall that was enclosing the property not so far from us.

Finally, hidden until the last corner, we reached what looked like of small football field, with the two goals at the opposite sides, surrendered by a high fence next to the high compound wall.

We stepped on the soft, green grass.

Wendy and Mandy looked like two children at a playground. I followed them, stretching my body under the warm, pleasant sun.

Presently miss Yu, who was standing near a goal, called us and we quickly returned to her.

"Today we'll have some little sprinting games".

"You will run in pairs, from here to the other goal and back. The winner will rest and the loser will then compete with the one that didn't join the previous run. Wendy and Mandy to start."

She read my eyes and continued: "The loser will continue running so that she has a clear incentive to win."

The girl-dogs started. They run fast and elegantly, they reached the goal and came back, and only in the very last meters, Mandy, who seemed a little more agile, managed to win.

It was my turn: but before arriving at the goal, I was already lagging behind Wendy. I lost and next, I was set against Mandy.

I did not doubt that I was going to lose again, but when we started, she was near to me, giving me the illusion that winning the first race had been too hard for her.

This just proved an illusion: When we turned for the second half she suddenly accelerated and beat me easily.

"It's okay, you'll learn to do better," said my boyfriend, patting my bare ass.

In any case, I wasn't spared a third, fourth, and fifth race in a row, where I regularly lost, as the girl-dogs not only were naturally faster than me but they were also more rested, as they skipped a race every two.

As midday was approaching, a guard arrived, and I completed a sixth race having the additional humiliation of having a young boy watching my sixth crushing defeat.

Miss Yu walked to the guard and received a couple of plastic bags he had carried.

As we also joined them, I saw her putting two steel bowls on the floor and pouring water in one, while the other was filled with rice and something that smelled like beef stew.

Wendy and Mandy rushed to the bowls and started eating with gusto, almost fighting to get their fair share.

"What about you?" asked my boyfriend, attaching the leash to my collar and taking me near the bowls.

No: I was not going to eat in that way, with my ass stuck in the air, under the eyes of a perfect stranger.

Nobody insisted, the girl-dogs continued eating, enjoying the meal so much that they left the food bowl sparkling clean, and they started lapping quietly the water.

Miss Yu and William also had some packed lunch, that they ate sitting and I waited in the rest position until everybody finished. Then the guard collected the bowl and some trash and left. The girl-dogs went on by reaching a tree and peeing, and finally, the afternoon was ready to start.

I was hoping for a milder program in the afternoon and so it was, as it was decided that I would join every second race, against the loser of the first.

This didn't seem a bad deal, I felt I could prove myself.

All the same, I lost my first race, and while I was watching the girl-dogs' run, I realized that I was hungry and thirsty and that I was going to pay dearly for my earlier pride.

By the third race, I was giving up. William took me to a water fountain and let me drink from his hand. I took advantage of this also to relieve myself, taking advantage of the distraction of the others. I didn't raise a leg, but I just squatted, and let the urine flow. He watched approvingly.

I wished the afternoon to finish as soon as possible. When I joined my fourth race, I just left my opponent go, just aiming to finish the race. As I was returning to the starting line (Wendy had already won), I saw miss Yu handing William what it looked like a table tennis pad, made of wood with rubber covers.

My struggle hadn't gone unnoticed: as a way to push me forward, he came near and hit me, initially without much strength, accompanying the pad to my ass without much strength, almost caressing me.

As I progressed to the fifth and sixth races, William started accompanying me from start.

I grew more and more tired and hungry, so I became slower, and his blows became more numerous and stronger; by now my ass was on fire.

Now my target was just to complete my runs, having forgotten every hope of winning. What kept me going was trying to avoid the blows, moving forward, closer to the finishing goal, even for a few inches.

Finally, the races came to an end, Wendy who had won the most received a biscuit, which she devoured, and then we headed back.

"Nice red ass," commented Miss Yu smiling, and caressing it while we were walking.

"We should do this more often", she added, I hoped, as a kind of joke.

When we reached the car, I couldn't bear the fabric of the skirt on my burning buttock, so I stayed on the border of the sit, my bare bottom on the seat's leather.

We reached my boyfriend's house and while washing, I took a good look at my back.

At the end of my pale white reins, I could see the crimson round globes that seemed like two children's air balloons.

My boyfriend applied the cream on them, gently, and then in the bedroom, I rode him, cowgirl. Style, as I couldn't bear any friction on my back.

I follow asleep on my tummy, uncovered and I woke up by the slow movements of William who was taking me from behind. When he came, he covered me, his penis still inside me. I loved to feel his weight on me.