Saturdays at Dongzhou Ch. 04

Story Info
Lily and her boyfriend receive a visit...
2.7k words
4
3.6k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stinging pain from the caning I had received at the races didn't leave me for several days.

While at work, I tried to stand as long as I could, and when I sat, I tried to stay on the rim of the chair, to minimize contact.

At lunch, I met Gaihong, my best friend at work. Even if she was married, she was still cheeky and playful like a young girl.

When she saw me shifting my weight uncomfortably on the chair, she immediately commented: "You should have been a very naughty girl to get such a good spanking from William."

It was clear that it was meant as a lighthearted joke, but I couldn't avoid blushing so deeply that she stop talking and we finished eating in silence. From time to time she looked at me intensely, as if she wanted to read something into them.

On the way back she told me in a whisper: "Is everything okay?"

I don't know why, but my eyes were brimming with tears; I embraced her, tightly.

It was all a big misunderstanding: William gave me what I needed, and I gave him what he needed; still, I was moved by her strong feelings for me.

By Thursday, when I checked my ass in the morning, it had returned to be its usual creamy white; in any case, I had started jogging every day, not to be caught unprepared by the next challenge.

On Saturday I left the house wearing a deep yellow shirt that arrived just above my knees. I left the first and the last two opened -I guessed I was challenging myself to be dressed as little and accessible as much as possible.

When I got into the car, William took a good look at me and then touched my breasts sliding one of his hands under my shirt, feeling their weight, teasing my nipples; my back arched, looking for his touch.

It was no more of a moment, then he regained his composure and started driving.

Soon we were at the compound, he undressed me and prepared me, he had become an expert at this little routine. I could feel he wanted me, he had wanted me from before, and I wanted him from the moment of his little exploration.

Two of his fingers slid into my wet pussy, I touched his penis with one of my gloved hands, I longed to have his erection inside me, or to touch it or swallow it, but again he stopped as if we had no time and we left, me at his side, naked and leashed, hungry for pleasure.

Probably there was something in the air that day, because when we reached Miss Yu and the girl, the little, lotus-like hand of the keeper was busy between Mandy's legs, while Mandy's tongue was reaching for Wendy's pussy, who was resting on miss Yu's lap.

The two girl-dogs looked at us with languid, misty eyes and I longed to join them, to lick and get licked, to touch and get touched, but my boyfriend kept me tight, knelt next to me, and started stroking my breasts.

This was not enough, I needed more, the sound of the little bells was a call to get more...I could see that the pleasure came for the girls, for a while they laid, around miss Yu, like a beautiful still life composition.

Only a few moments later Miss Yu seemed to notice us, she stood up and we started our usual walk.

Was it real or an impression? I felt I could smell the odor of the sexes of the two girls, and I reached for their plump, swollen lower lips. I licked them, one after the other, quickly, still humid, beautiful like magnolias' petals covered by dew...

I hoped that they would reciprocate, but they took my homage, smiled at me, and then walked away.

We had taken the route of the sports field, and I feared a repetition of the previous week.

Halfway we stopped at a fountain. While offering me water with her hand, Miss Yu slipped a hand between my legs. With feminine sensibility, she had understood that there was another thirst that needed to be satiated. Unfortunately, her stimulation didn't last long enough, because soon we resumed walking.

I was getting crazy, I felt I was ready to do anything to get my lust satisfied.

I felt like begging, even if no word was allowed from me. I looked at everybody with my most submissive eyes, which I hoped they said clearly: "Please take me!"

Everybody smiled at me, but nobody seemed to understand.

We reached the field and we started running. It was more casual and playful than the other time. I gave all I could, I lost, but nobody punished me. I got a little fondling, a pat. I licked the girls' bodies, they licked mine, then I reached for their sex with my tongue, but they didn't seem very interested and weren't willing to reciprocate.

The guard arrived with the food, I found him desirable, I knew he wouldn't mind taking me. I got closer to him, I turned my back to him, at first shyly, letting him have a good look at my vagina and my asshole. I became bolder, stretching my legs wide open and rotating slowly my buttocks, to make my message more explicit.

William came and took me away, hitting my ass slightly. Suddenly I felt ashamed that I, his girlfriend, was being such a horny slut. But I felt even more ashamed when I saw him laughing with Miss Yu.

I buried my head in the large, steel bowl, fighting with the girl-dogs for every morsel of meat - by now I knew it was better that way.

Miss Yu and William came near us, their sticks touching lightly, our thighs, our ass, trying the anus entrance, penetrating a little the front hole, just to make the labia unfold.

I kept eating, I licked the bowl dutifully, crossing with the other girls' mouths and tongues until it was shiny and clean as if it was just being washed.

I hoped that my commitment would be rewarded. We moved to the water bowl, and we started lapping the water, with slow strokes. At a certain point, I noticed that the faces of the girl-dogs, so close to mine, were freezing, and then smiling, I rose my eyes and I knew for sure that they were getting that pleasure it was denied to me.

What I had done wrong? The afternoon continued with more runs, where I put all myself, but of course, I lost them all. Physical exercise, instead of calming my sexual drive, enhanced it and my sweat felt like an aphrodisiac.

I licked the girl-dogs' body and they licked mine clean, more than once, but more than the occasional teasing lick of soft bite, I didn't get any relief. This while I insisted on satisfying them as much as they pleased, hoping that, at a certain point, they would feel obliged to do the same.

The summer afternoon seemed to never end and when we were on our way back, sexual desire had become an obsession.

We headed to the car, I was undressed and I put on my yellow shirt, leaving it open, my naked skin and the furry triangle of my sex barely concealed. Was William by now indifferent to my body, he had seen too much of it?

I hoped to be disproven in his home. I took my shower without him joining me and I reached into the living room naked, desperate for him to take me.

Instead, he asked me to watch some tv, while he showered and started fixing some dinner.

I was in a state of continuous arousal from the morning, I was alone in the house with my boyfriend yet the only thing I could do was sitting naked, watching some stupid amateur singer on TV.

I asked if I could help in the kitchen, but he refused and asked me to go back to the living room.

Suddenly the bell rang and I froze: Who could it be? William appeared from the kitchen and asked me to open the door. "shouldn't I wear something?" I dared to ask.

"Don't worry, he replied, it's not necessary." he replied grinning.

I wasn't so sure that I agreed, and I wasn't sure what to expect, but I obeyed, as I have learned to do.

Still, aware of the nudity I was going to display to a stranger, I opened the door slowly and looked outside.

Miss Yu was there! Smiling, she greeted me and let herself in. I followed her and only then I noticed that the table has been set for three.

She went to greet William in the kitchen and then they came back together, carrying steaks and fried vegetables.

We sat, William and Miss Yu dressed, and me fully naked.

Miss Yu wore a one-piece, in large, black and white checkers, with a long zipper that went from her neck to the rim just above her knees.

We started eating and the conversation was on some silly behavior of Chinese tourists abroad. I just listened, as I wasn't sure what was expected of me.

Miss Yu had brought a bottle of wine and all of us drunk.

While they talked and ate, they took a turn in caressing my thighs, pinching my clitoris. Their fingers came in and out of my pussy, searched for my wetness, and they made me suck them. If I stopped eating, focusing on their teasing, they stopped touching me. I was supposed to carry on as if nothing was happening. After a while, I learned to play their game and I hoped that faking indifference, I could steal away an orgasm.

But they were good at it: we reached the end of the meal and I was more frustrated than ever.

William asked me to clean the table and when I returned from the kitchen Miss Yu made me kneel and put the collar and the leash on me.

"I don't think you need gloves and paws here."

I nodded. "Keep your head up!" she ordered, while she walked me to the bedroom.

There a large mirror projected my image and I could see what I looked like, my elongated breasts with the little brown tips pointing downwards, my displayed asshole, and just a little lower the beginning of the slit of my pussy.

Miss Yu unzipped her dress and remained in a white, embroidered, lingerie, the legs encased in stockings that stopped at half thigh. My boyfriend was looking at her, sat on a chair. He couldn't hide his fascination.

She finished undressing, folded her clothes neatly, came next to me, and tied the leash to a door's handle.

I looked at her slim body: her breasts were just the smallest ripening culminating in pointy, pink nipples. She was so slim that I could count her ribs until her flat tummy. Her ass blossomed, small, but full and strong below her thin waist.

Her pussy was trimmed and the hair on it seemed groomed as in a little garden. Where thighs and reins met, two precise lines were formed, shaping a wedge.

She was so far from the voluptuous forms of a sex goddess, still, I felt she was so perfectly desirable that I wished I could be like her or be a man who could love her. I couldn't blame William for worshipping her.

William undressed, his sex hard and heavy between his legs. He joined her, they both sat on the rim of the bed.

I rebelled, I tried to free myself, I hurt my neck against the collar, but I had to give up.

"Ready!" What was this? I didn't want to play, playtime was over. Jealousy had taken the place of admiration. I wanted what was mine, my boyfriend, my orgasm.

"Ready!" repeated miss Yu. Reluctantly, I complied. I felt their eyes on my sex, and I looked at myself in the mirror, my thighs bent and stretched, the swollen, glistening lips, my tongue salivating, a little dog waiting for attention.

"Masturbate yourself!"

Could I do it under their inquisitive, unsympathetic eyes? Yes, I could. I buried my fingers inside myself and I started hunting my orgasm.

"Look at yourself in the mirror!"

I obeyed, so what if I looked pathetic, a bitch unable to restrain herself? I already knew it.

The orgasm arrived too early, as if, being hungry, I had eaten too fast. But in another way I was not satiated, I couldn't stop enjoying the freedom of caressing myself.

And then, "Stop!" ordered miss Yu. I dropped the hands at the side of my body, while I felt my pussy pulsating, screaming for more. Now they embraced, her small hands were roaming in my boyfriend's body, he leaned in front of her sex and his tongue slipped inside her, as he had never done to me.

In the ready position, I kept looking at them, how she took his penis and brought him at her entrance, without letting him enter. It was her turn to kneel and take his manhood in her small, round mouth.

Now they were standing, in front of each other, squatted on the bed, their sexes facing each other. Then they entwined, and William explored her body with little, strong thrusts.

Miss Yu turned toward me and said: "Now you can masturbate yourself as much as you want."

Did she have all this power over me?

It was a question I didn't even try to answer, as I was afraid she would revert her decision.

I slipped one, then two, then three fingers in my wet, hungry pussy and I reached shamelessly for my pleasure. William and Miss Yu were like actors of a porn movie enacted only for me, so close yet so distant.

This lasted for a long time, I was oblivious to anything else, I reached my climax but I couldn't stop, I searched for the next orgasm.

It seemed strange when Miss Yu climbed down from the bed, untied me, and led me out of the bedroom.

"it's time for you to leave," she told me coldly.

I looked at her, stupefied, as if I was drunk or drugged, while she was phoning.

I understood she was calling a taxi and I realized she wasn't joking. however, when she told me "Dress up!", that sounded like a joke.

My only dress was a crumpled shirt, which I wore halfheartedly, leaving it partly unbuttoned.

"You can leave, the taxi will come soon."

Miss Yu didn't wait with me in the dining room, and William didn't come to say goodbye.

I walked down and I waited in the street, in the warm night.

Some young men on a bike came closer, almost touching me and I started feeling insecure.

Should I run back into the house? They were circling me, like sharks around prey.

Suddenly the taxi arrived and I jumped in. I felt relieved, I could see the disappointed expression of the men looking at me through the car windows.

The streets were deserted. I crossed the eyes of the driver in the rear mirror. I realized that he kept looking at me, and then at my partially dressed body.

He drove slowly, strictly respecting all traffic lights, decelerating when he saw the countdown approaching zero.

It felt creepy, but he was approaching my home anyway. Then, when we were a few hundred meters from my place, he stopped and demanded to be paid.

I handed him a 100 renminbi note but looking at me he said:" This is not enough..." the meter showed 32 renminbi, so I had no doubts about what he wanted.

I jumped off the car and I started walking. He kept driving next to me, trying to talk to me, using as an excuse the rest he should give me.

I couldn't care less. I felt scared and helpless in the deserted streets, inching my way to my house.

When he realized that his efforts were pointless, he drove away hissing some insult, and I sneaked into the gated compound where I lived, passing by the half-asleep guardian.

I got into my house, I undressed and I continued where I had stopped, continuing to masturbate myself to numbness, until I fell asleep.