Saturdays at Dongzhou Ch. 07 - Final

Story Info
Muffin waits in the rain for her boyfriend.
1.1k words
3.33
3k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We started walking again and I tried to forget this last, scary remark.

After a while, the guard arrived with our lunch. Still scared, I buried my head in the bowl I shared with the girl-dogs.

In the meanwhile, the sky had become thick with clouds.

"I'll come to get her later " I heard William saying to Miss Yu. "I am busy in the afternoon."

I was still eating: I felt the light caress on my ass, and I when I raised my head I saw his back as he was leaving.

We started again our stroll. Some thick raindrops started falling. Miss Yu opened an umbrella, but the girl-dogs and I were exposed under the rain, which started getting heavier and heavier. Walking on all fours started to become difficult and unpleasant. Our hair was becoming heavy and plastered to the head. Wendy and Mandy were nervous and Miss Yu put the leash on all of us and needed to pull now and then when we slowed down.

Puddles were forming on the path and sometimes we couldn't avoid stepping in them and the dirty water stuck to our calves and arms, or sprayed into our faces.

My good humor had been completely spoiled by Old Wang, then by William's departure, and now by this long, unpleasant walk under the incessant rain. The sky was getting darker and darker. We stopped near a fountain to rest, but while Miss Yu found repair below a small canopy, we were left in the rest position, under the rain. We looked at Miss Yu pleading for mercy and she looked back at us, but she didn't relent.

After a while we restarted, it was the longest walk I had so far at the Compound. Finally, I realized we were heading to the parking lot where I should meet William. However, when I arrived, he wasn't there. Miss Yu patted my head, secured my leash to a pole, and waved me goodbye.

The girl-dogs didn't react when she pulled their leash and drove them away. They didn't have the strength to acknowledge our separation. I saw their white asses swinging away, hit by the rain.

Even if it was not so late, I guess it was about five o'clock, it was very dark and a light lamp on a pole was turned on just above me. I assumed the rest position and I started waiting patiently for William.

People who were going to the clubhouse looked at me, behind their umbrellas. Nobody seemed to pay attention or care, just somebody whispered and smiled; these were people who used to mind their business. I felt like an abandoned mongrel. I was starting to feel cold and hungry.

Every time a car approached I raised my head, hoping that William would come to rescue me. As soon as I understood it wasn't him, and the car lights, turning, lighted up in a flash my naked body, I lowered my head, disappointed.

Time passed, hours, maybe; another car came, I felt the lights going around me and parking next to me. I heard the door slamming, I didn't care about raising my head anymore.

I heard the driver getting off, his steps getting nearer.

"Muffin!" He was here! I didn't bother that he wasn't using my real name, but the silly nickname chosen by Miss Yu. Tears of joy mixed with the rain that was still falling on my face.

He kneeled in front of me, he patted my head, passed a finger on my lips, and then I felt his hand finding his way to my pussy between my matted and wet sex hair. The tears of joy turned into tears of sadness, as he masturbated me in the parking lot. "No..." I dared to whisper, but then I surrendered to him, I spread my folded legs as much as I could, to give him all the access he wanted.

But why he was doing this to me? I didn't dare to look around me, I just imagined people coming, parking, walking to the club, coming out of it, and seeing me, naked and collared, under the rain, being used as a toy by a man who repaired himself under the umbrella.

I came helplessly and when my breath returned steady he undid the leash and led me to the rear trunk of his car. I jumped in, and I curled on the floor. He didn't bother to take off my harnesses and dress me; of course, it didn't make sense, as my body was dirty and wet. The car started and I closed my eyes, trying to rest.

The trip lasted for very little or very long, I couldn't say, because I had fallen asleep as soon as the car started moving.

The car stop, William opened the trunk, we were at the basement parking at his house. He led me out by the leash. Covered in mud, with my wet hair plastered to my head, I didn't dare to look around. On my fours I walked briskly after him, I climbed the few stairs that led to the elevator. He called it and I saw the number showing the floors getting lower and lower. I started to fear that someone would walk out of the elevator and see me. I pulled the leash to show William that I preferred to climb the stairs: it was going to be tiring for me to reach the third floor where he lived but there was less risk for me to be exposed.

However, he didn't move, pulled me firmly next to him, shortened the leash, and waited for the elevator to arrive.

The doors opened and to my relief, nobody was in. We walked in, and William ordered: "At rest!" I opened my legs, and he pushed me forward, to face the entrance. Whoever walked in was to be blessed by the unobstructed view of the most intimate part of my body.

I looked at the numbers' lights, this time getting higher and higher, with my heart beating.

We arrived, the doors opened, and again I was lucky enough that nobody could see me; but then, just before leaving, I noticed the security camera: blushing I realized that my humiliation had been recorded and was now in the hands of a security guard; I wondered if I was not going to be the source of amusement in some KTV party or worse, find the way to the internet.

I raised my head and it seems William understood my concern: "Don't worry, it will not circulate."

Could I trust him? Honestly, I couldn't say; and after that day, I knew exactly what I was for William, in the best of cases, an amusing pet.