Saturdays at Dongzhou Ch. 06

Story Info
Lily meets a ghost from the past.
2.2k words
3.9
3.2k
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A distant sound kept buzzing in my head, for what seemed the longest time. Then suddenly I realized it was not coming from a dream, but that it was a real sound, coming from my mobile phone.

I saw William's name on the mobile phone display and I rushed to answer, already feeling guilty.

"Good morning, I am waiting for you downstairs!" he said, and then he hooked up.

I couldn't believe it: I didn't dare to lose a second, I wore a long checkered shirt, which I finished to button when I reached the end of the stairs.

I climbed happily into the car. William was there, smiling. "Good morning...you are quite untidy today..." Blushing, I realized that I didn't think to wash and brush my hair.

"It's not important, I know how excited you are to play with the girls," he added, stroking my hair while driving.

I looked at him, smiling as if he had stolen a little secret from me.

It wasn't really true (what I really missed was his penis inside me) but I craved to make him happy and to forget the nightmare I had lived in the past days.

My shirt staid buttoned for a very short time, because after a short while William started to open it and to roam freely with his right hand on my breasts, on my tummy, on my pussy, on my thighs, while the left hand kept the steering wheel on due course.

I covered myself hastily when we reached the guards' checkpoint, but after we passed it, William started to pull down the shirt from my shoulders, so that, when we parked the car, I was already naked and he could place quickly the collar, the gloves, the shoes, the handcuffs, and the nipple rings.

While we walked on the footpath I followed him proudly, shaking my ass as if wagging a tail, happily. Leading me by the leash, my boyfriend seemed to share my happiness, as he watched me walking on my fours, as gracefully as I could.

We reached the girls and Miss Yu. For a moment I was afraid that she and William would betray a special intimacy that would confirm that I was downgraded to a simple toy whom they found amusing; in reality, they greeted each other like two good friends and Miss Yu leaned toward and stroke me fondly below my chin.

The girl-dogs, as before, attacked William, but this time I knew what I wished for. I jumped on him, pushing away Wendy and Mandy, and I softly seized with my mouth the bulge of his trousers, like a tasty bone. Miss Yu pulled me away with the leash, but I had sent to the girl-dogs the clear message that this time I wasn't going to lose out.

We started the usual stroll and I was feeling happy that I was back to this kind of normality. I played with the other girls the usual games, I felt more than ever like one of them, a small, wild pack.

At a certain point an old lady, chubby and wrinkled, dressed in a blouse and a pair of dark trousers came by our way, greeted Miss Yu and William, and stared at us, with a broad, kind smile. I was still shy with strangers and I felt particularly ashamed to be seen like this by somebody that could be my grandmother.

Old Wang, as Miss Yu called her, seemed to have a liking on me and, after sitting on a bench nearby, asked Miss Yu to lead me to her and had me lying on her thighs, stroking my ass with one of her heavy, rough hands, while the other held firmly me in place by the leash. I was surprised by the strength I perceived.

"This one reminds me of somebody I knew -- she started talking -- many years ago...well, more than fifty, I guess. At that time the city university students, before starting their courses, just graduated from high school, came to our farm villages to learn from us, poor peasants, about our hardships but also to absorb what the government defined as our wisdom.

That time a group of four of five girls came. In our village only women, kids and the elderly were left, the men had been requested to help to build a school some fifty kilometers away. I don't know if this was their good luck or misfortune.

The village old chief has summoned us to greet them, and when they arrived they gave a little musical show praising our leadership. They were pretty and their skin was white as snow, and we, the village girls, started hating them immediately. We took them to the rundown house where they were staying and immediately took away from them their small bags, with their change of underwear and clothes, and gave them ours, greyish and worn out. After the first day, they were put immediately to work, and we enjoyed giving them the hardest, dirtiest and longest jobs. Every time they tried to rest from the intense schedule we were imposing on them, we teased them for their weakness and forced them to restart without any pause.

Often they cried quietly, shocked that what they had imagined as the idyllic, friendly country life, could be so demanding. Some of them tried to talk: "Why are you so cruel? " "You are all our enemies, little bourgeois girls!" we shouted angrily as a reply, without knowing what it really meant.

After a couple of days, one of them asked if she could wash, so in the evening we obliged all of them to shower with a bucket near the well, in front of us. We forced them to undress and, while one showered with the cold well water, the others, fully naked, waited for their turn. As they finished washing, they waited trembling, their bodies still wet, for their schoolmates to finish.

When they tried to cover their modesty, we enjoyed pulling away their hands using a stick. Soon some of us started making loud comments on their boobs and their asses. Shortly after, some, the boldest, started jumping toward them, touch their bodies, and jumping back, just like they would tease a cat or a dog. The city girls started sobbing.

Some elderly women passed by and laughed at the show.

We looked at their white bodies, their pink nipples, their small breasts, their slim legs, their small buttocks. They were different from our large, brown bodies, our broad asses and we were angry against these little spoiled brats. We were also jealous: we knew that if our men and brothers were here they were going to become crazy for them and they were going to treat them like princesses.

We waited for all of them to be washed, and we insisted for them to be thoroughly clean, asking them to repeat some passages if we felt that they were just trying to shorten their ordeal.

After a long time, we gave them a small towel and again, one by one, they started drying themselves passing to each other that small, wet piece of cloth, and we didn't give them back their clothes until the last one had finished.

Finally, they marched silently in the small run-down house where they had their watered porridge for dinner.

For the three months of their stay, this rite was repeated twice a week, and soon the whole village seemed to show up to enjoy the show.

But this is not all. We soon discovered that, unlike us, who shared a good piss in company, and didn't care about dropping a turd in front of a friend, the city girls were extremely careful to do their business in private. This won't do; it was too middle class."

At this point, I felt the hand of Old Wang grabbing my ass excited

"At that time everybody was wearing the same cotton, olive grey uniform, made by a blouse and shapeless trousers, held by a leather belt.

We made sure that the belt was tight on their waist and we passed a lock in the first free hole of the belt. In this way, there was no way to lower the trousers without opening the lock. I and some other friends kept each a key of a lock, held by a thin rope around our neck.

In this way, each time that they had to piss or shit, the city girls had to ask permission from us. This simple trick proved a great opportunity for fun.

First, they had to look for us in the village, and everybody enjoyed misleading them. Then, we enjoyed forcing the girls to ask permission specifying exactly what they needed to do. It took them forever to simply say:" Miss Wang, I need to shit." Even after they said exactly what we wanted them to say, we refused permission and forced them to ask again and again.

Sometimes we switched keys, so after one of us gave her permission the city girl realized that the farm girl they asked permission to didn't have the key she needed, so she had to continue going around the village looking for the right one.

In the best case, she had to lower her pants and do what she needed in front of her tormentor and maybe some of her friends. Sometimes we forced them to look at us while doing it, with their eyes brimming with tears.

Often, because they had waited too long to ask permission, because that permission had been given too late or repeatedly refused, or asked the wrong person, they pissed or shit in their trousers."

Old Wang now was getting really excited, her rough, big thumb found the way to my anus, and started to push strongly inside. I tried to move, but there was nothing I could do, and when I turned my eyes to William, he came near only to push his hand to keep my back still and told Old Wang:" Please continue."

"I was in charge of a girl as sweet as this one -- she was talking of me, as her hand was continuing to probe inside me - I think she was the daughter of a university professor. She had nice, thick tresses and large eyes. She looked like someone who doesn't piss and doesn't shit, so pure she was. So I enjoyed it immensely when she couldn't take it anymore and I could see the dark wet stain getting larger around the crotch of her trousers or I smelled the foul odor of her shit smearing them. Her face became crimson, almost burning. I forced her to lower her dirty trousers, obliged her to clean herself in front of me, and then I made her wash panties and trousers.

For the rest of the day she was forced to go around the village bottomless, much to the amusements of the villagers, who took every chance to spank, whip, or pinch her. Meeting the other city girls who shared the same fate and sneaked through the village's streets naked to the waist, looking downward, wasn't much of a consolation. At the time I thought that we were rightfully punishing them for their middle-class attitude. Now -- and her hand pulled the leash and forced me to twist painfully my neck -- I realize we were simply enjoying the pleasure of torturing the poor girls, and that we just needed an excuse.

Three months later they left; we made them undress completely before boarding the truck that was bringing them back to a train station and we made them kneel and kiss our feet before leaving. For months we hoped that other girls would come, we dreamed of new ways to humiliate them; but, in the end, nobody else came."

Old Wang pulled the leash and made me stand; her hand slipped from my ass and pinched painfully my left nipple, twisting the ring. I looked at her, and I could finally read behind her smile, behind her apparent kindness, I could see in her squinting eyes unquenched cruelty.

"I have dreamed all my life to play again as I did then...I would like to buy this one, money is not a problem, my son is filthy rich, and doesn't deny anything to her old mother " she finally said. I looked at William with horror. I was sure that Old Wang had spent the last fifty years of her life thinking of ways to make the life of that little girl miserable and I didn't want to be the one to experience them.

Suddenly I kneeled and I run to William's feet, like if I was trying to hide and asking for protection. Behind his legs, I looked up, like a scared puppy, to that monster.

"I think she is not ready," finally Miss Yu said, " but we will consider."

Old Wang looked disappointed. "Are you sure? I am ready to pay a lot of money..."

"Well, Old Wang, I am rich myself. Money is not an issue. She is not ready," stated Miss Yu.

One of her wrinkled, claw-like hands reached out to squeeze one of my breasts, first rapaciously, but then almost kindly.

"We were going to have a lot of fun, little sister," she told me smiling, with a little twinkle in her eyes "Goodbye, I am sure we will meet again."