Sauce for the Goose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill too was silent and motionless, though I wondered whether that might have been due to her recognising the voice speaking, rather than the words spoken? I leant forward, my mouth closer to Jill's ears when I replied "Fair enough, but given the circumstances, I'd hoped Jill might make an exception in my case?"

The silence continued during the seconds it took Jill's hands to slide down her body, grasp her own buttocks and pull them apart; not a word spoken, but the implication was evident to all. Despite all that had occured, I was still surprised at Jill's silent compliance, but I wasn't looking this gift horse in the mouth and took my opportunity before Jill changed her mind.

My cock was clear of Jill's pussy in an instant, making way for my fingers to intrude and scoop out a dollop of the vicous gloop within; there was no shortage of it! I smeared it between Jills invitingly parted arse cheecks, working two fingers into the tight starburst of her arse, while my other hand guided my already slick cock forward to replace them.

Jill responded to my fingers with a squirm and a gutteral moan, it wasn't loud, though perhaps it was muted by the cock still between her lips? As my cock replaced the shallowly penetrating fingers Jill moaned for a second time, concluding with a small yelp; an instant later I drove forward, burying ta good two or three inches of stiff cock into my wife's bum and that did garner a significant reaction:

Jill's whole body went as tight as a bow-string, I feared her clenching sphincter was going to cut my cock in half, but there was no scream; Jill instead drew a huge breath in, paused for long seconds and then began releasing it in short, heavy gasps; I was reminded of her giving birth to our children. Jill repeated that deep-breathing routine three times, before the tension in her body slowly eased.

Jill now trembled and shuddered, while I and no doubt the other men too watched and waited with bated breath. Jill's hands released her bum-cheeks and returned to the other guy's hips; Jill pushed back to relieve her mouth of the penetrating cock : "OK... go again... but just... just slowly..."

Jill's voice was shrill, her words disjointed and I was beginning to reconsider my assault, until Jill concluded more stridently: "Fucking do it Adam!"

Jill's bowel relaxed slightly, but progress was slow and without the cock between her lips, Jill's moans, yelps, squeals and cries were no longer muffled; had they not been interspersed with regular gasps of "yes -- like that -- that's it - keep going." I might well have stopped.

A minute or more later and I still had an inch or two of cock exposed. Jill was now soaked in sweat, her colour glowing so red that it could be seen even in the moonlight as she trembled, whimpered and panted for breath.

Easing back, I leaned in close to her ear a whispered: "Enough love... forget about any more, I'll just fuck you this deep; I'll go gently, or if that's still too much, just say so and I'll stop"

Jill's reply was snarled and instant: "Don't you fucking dare! We've gone this far, I want the bloody rest. Drive it in... on three!" Neither of us counted out loud, but three seconds later I slammed my hips forward while Jill's hips drove back to meet the violation.

I gasped as I bottomed out, while Jill howled like a banshee and once more began twitching epileptically as her scream faded to a keening wail; the roars of approval from the men watching quickly dwindled too. Save for Jill's gasps and twitching there was silence and stillness for perhaps thirty seconds,

It doesn't sound long, but it felt like an age. I could feel the soft and sodden pressure of Jill's pussy against my balls, I was all the way in and assumed that she could feel that too. The silence was ended when Jill finally spoke, her voice sounding frail and shaky: "You've got it you bastard. Now fuck me... but go easy."

I was slow to react, concerned that this had perhaps been a step too far for Jill? That worry was quelled when Jill rockd forward and grasped the cock of the guy still knelt before her face; Jill pulled him back toward herself and in a stronger voice growled "you too." a moment before slipping her lips around it once more.

I certainly reacted then and within three strokes discovered I could penetrate Jill easily; still as tight as fuck in there, but now smoothly slick. Jill must've felt the same; she took a moment away from the cock in her mouth to add: "That's it, now give it to me good."

This time my response was immediate and I upped both the pace and strength of my penetrations. I sensed that I couldn't last long: Beyond the physical sensation of fucking Jill's arse, was the added frisson of breaking Jill's final taboo, something I'd dreamed of for years, but never believed I'd experience other than in those private fantasies.

Conscious of my weakness, I reached a hand around and began working my fingers against Jill's clit, in just the way which I knew would trip her switch too. The crescendo when it arrived was volcanic and while it was a close run thing, I suspect that it was the guy Jill was sucking-off who got there first. Surprising given the intermittent blow-job he'd received, but perhaps he too sensed the significance of our coupling?

The watching crowd were again cheering, but I still heard his growled intake of breath, saw his back straighten and then arch. An instant later I felt Jill go rigid and her bowel clench tight around my cock. Jill's scream -- and Jesus it was a scream! - rang out in the instant that the guy ejaculated and I dont' thing that first load ever touched Jill's lips.

The power of jill's cry was sufficient to blow it back the way it came, spraying the man's chest and belly with a fine spray of semen; it sounded like the guys watching found this hilarious! The guy's second and third loads then arced across Jill's face and hair in the few moments before she caught his waving shaft and pressed it back between her lips.

The guy's grin was wicked as her called: "See, I told you she was a little cum-gobbler." I didn't reply... Hell, I couldn't I was too busy pumping my own load deep into Jill's bowel, an opening that was swallowing just as hungrily.

I and the guy who'd been fucking Jill's face didn't so much pull out as get knocked aside and when we did Jill slumped face down in the sand. Not for long though, the guy who'd bumped me pulled Jill back to her knees and growled "I'm up next, it was me that asked her first; I knew she was an arse-slut." That presumably was Tony?

In tandem the black guy had dropped to his knees in front of my wife, roughly grasped her hair and was guiding his cock towrd her mouth. I was immediately concerned, but in no position to intervene; I'd felt that Jill's surrendering her bum to me had been very much a 'one-off' and when my eyes met those of the guy she'd just blown, they reflected a similar assumption.

Our fears proved groundless, in the instant before that black cock slid into my wife's mouth she cried out: "I want it really hard this time... plough me in the arse Tony!" I simply lay in the sand and watched as he duly obliged.

Jill's tight channel soon proved Tony's undoing too, though not before Jill had clearly and loudly reached another orgasm. Tony too then got knocked aside as three more lads pushed and elbowed to be next; during the melee Jill again fell to the floor and this time wailed "No, that's enough... I can't take any more."

Those three guys ignored her appeal; they were trying to drag Jill back to her knees while still fighting over who would be first. I moved to protect her, but knew my attempt would be in vain; in their lust, those guys had lost it completely.

Salvation came from the guy Jill had been sucking and the more surprisingly, from the black-guy who was now mid-way through his own blow-job. They pushed the other guys away and joined me in the space we'd made around Jill's prone form. It was the lad who'd just unloaded in Jill's mouth who spoke -- he might've been the shorter of the two Jill was dancing with originally? -"Back off... The party's over. If the lady says no more, then that's an end to it."

Things were tense for several more seconds, until Tony scrambled to his feet and sided with us. The guy still watching from the bench then arrived beside us too; he was definitely the tall guy: "You heard him; let's get back up to the pool, I'm sure we can find more willing pussy up there... lots of it, The girls will all be tanked by now."

As he and Tony ushered them away, the other two whispered together and then the black guy followed a half-minute later. Once he'd left too, the guy whom I'd tag-teamed Jill with -- I never did discover his name, Jill perhaps knew it, but I've never wanted to enquire -- and I helped Jill to her feet, and sat her down on a bench; Jill was clearly exhausted.

He then rather awkwardly enquired: "Your... the lady... she said she was staying in this hotel... is that right?" I nodded and he continued: "I'm guessing you might know whereabouts her room is too? So if we helped her back up there... maybe you could find a key to get her inside it."

It was Jill who replied: "Just Adam... We'll go the bottom way, not past the pool; we'll be alright." Jill then stumbled to her feet and almost fell. The two of us helped Jill down to the beach proper and onto the harder sand beside the water's edge, she seemed to manage a little easier then and insisted again that the guy left us to it.

When I shrugged my shoulders in reluctant agreement, the guy indicated that he'd keep an eye on us and walked back to the end of the boardwalk, where I saw the black guy was loitering too; presumably making sure we weren't disturbed?

Jill waded into the shallows, peeled off her torn camisole and used that to wash off the worst of the sand, sweat and spent semen that she was covered in. I'd picked-up Jill's bikini-top, so she fitted that when she'd finished and we then continued to totter down the beach.

There was a second walkway beyond the pool area which we took to reach our room; as we passed below the pool area I looked up to see the guy keeping a protective eye on us from a distance and it was only once we safely reached the entrance door that he waved farewell and turned away.

When I opened our room door Jill rushed straight through to the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind herself. After just a few seconds the shower began running and was still running thirty minutes later.

Having spent that half-hour thinking over what'd happened on the beach and of Jill's reactions since I decided that this evening was perhaps not the time to discuss it. I stripped off, rubbed myself down with a discarded beach towel and climbed into bed.

It was a further half-hour before Jill rejoined me; I lay quietly and pretended, though not especially believably, to be asleep -- Jill's choice. That Jill slipped equally silently into bed beside me, was no surprise, though her falling asleep -- for real! - within thirty seconds perhaps was. Then again, I doubt it was more than another ten minutes before I succumbed to sleep too and my evening had undoubtedly been less... taxing, than Jill's

Jill was sound asleep when I woke the following morning and apparently still spark out by the time I'd showered and dressed. I gently shook Jill awake, gave a her a light kiss on the cheek and enquired if she was joining me for breakfast.

The range of expressions which crossed Jill's face in that first minute was... complex and concluded with a weak and embarrassed smile, a shake of the head and a whispered "I'm not very hungry... I'll see you when you get back... can we hold off talking until then please?" I nodded my agreement, then threw Jill a stronger and I hoped reassuring smile and a wave from the doorway.

I breakfasted alone, save for one man who sidled up to ask if "the lady was OK?" Then, and I suspect more especially, to enquire if "there's not going to be any trouble is there?" I didn't recognise him, but he'd clearly been one of the lads on the beach last night.

Having reassured him that all was good and finished my breakfast I headed back to our room; there I discovered that Jill was once again in the shower. This shower too lasted over thirty minutes, I was getting concerned and my enquiries when Jill eventually came out perhaps reflected that concern; though not for very long.

Having listened for a minute or so my wife exploded with laughter: "God No! I'm not going all Lady Macbeth on you, I just ache like the devil. It seems my old bones are a bit beyond last night's... excesses. What I really need is to spend an hour or two soaking in a hot bath, but this shower will have to do until we get home."

"So you're OK then?"

That garnered a girlish giggle rather than more full blown laughter from Jill: "No, of course I'm not... I feel as if I've been trampled by a herd of buffalo and my pussy feels like it's been sand-papered. I suspect that's not so much the cocks it accomodated as the sand that they brought in with them... I'm still sluicing sand out of there this morning!"

Wanting to maintain that light-hearted, no-recriminations atmosphere, I adopted an expression of mock-sadness before replying: "So I'm guessing that any more sex is right out of the question?"

"I did not say that Adam Kelly! But you'll have to wait until we get home and I've had that restorative soak in the bath. After that... well... we'll have to see... My pussy might be rubbed red-raw, but my jaw's stopped aching and my bum's OK too. In fact... It might be as well to have you back in there before it snaps shut again; maybe even one and then the other if you play your cards right?."

That was the moment when I relaxed, realising that we really were going to be OK... A bit of holiday fun which we were both comfortable about and which we were ready to laugh off and move on with our lives. I embraced and gently kissed Jill before whispering: "We're good, last night won't change anything."

Jill pushed me away in the instant; hands on hips and as she now adopted an expression of (hopefully) mock-annoyance: "I was rather hoping that it might: You'll surely have no need to go chasing after the likes of Melanie Brooks, when you now have a cum-guzzling. No, it was gobbling wasn't it... When you have a cum-gobbling, arse-slut waiting for you at home."

Jill didn't make me wait until we'd flown home and an hour later we were both in need of yet another shower.

12