Saudi Arabian Pornstar

Story Info
Hawa Al-Saudi does interracial porn in Paris.
1.7k words
2.67
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Hawa Al-Saud is a forty-something Saudi Arabian Muslim woman living in the City of Paris, France. A long time ago, Hawa's father Mustafa Al-Saud led a failed coup against the King of Saudi Arabia and was arrested and imprisoned for his crimes. Hawa and her mother Afaf fled the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and were granted political asylum in France. It has been more than twenty years. Hawa Al-Saud was once in a relationship with French billionaire Leonard Champignon, owner of the legendary wineries located in the Camargue region of France. Recently, Monsieur Champignon dumped Hawa Al-Saud because she wouldn't convert to Catholicism in order to marry him. What's a desperate Saudi Arabian Muslim gal to do?

Running out of money, Hawa Al-Saud has decided to try her hand at different things. Educated in business management at Cambridge University, Hawa Al-Saud has worked for various organizations and ought to have been able to find a good job after splitting from Monsieur Champignon. Sadly, Monsieur Champignon is the kind of man known as a sore loser. The angry French billionaire used his contacts in the worlds of business and politics to blacklist Hawa Al-Saud, thus preventing her from getting hired. Desperate, Hawa Al-Saud decided to become a Porn Star. The world has never had a Saudi female Porn star before. Let the games begin.

Hawa Al-Saud decided to take the Porn plunge and she does so eagerly. The way Hawa Al-Saud sees it, this is triple revenge. Firstly, the Porn studio was offering Hawa the equivalent of a hundred thousand dollars American for the Porn video because she was a famous socialite in the French celebrity circuit. Secondly, a lot of female Porn stars pretend to be Muslim and star in Muslim-themed Porn videos but they're all fake. Hawa Al-Saud is a genuine Muslim woman from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and by doing Porn, the lady is indeed making history. Is there anything that Hawa Al-Saud can't do?

"Action," said Director Jean-Michel Latreille as he led things on the set of Nights In Arabia XXX, the most expensive Porn shoot of his career. The world of adult films is really thirsty for Muslim ladies, especially the ones who wear the Hijab and traditional Islamic robes. There's a real market out there for Hijab Porn and this Director intends to make a dent on it. Never let it be said that the French, the most creative and passionate people in all of Europe, don't know how to make the kind of Porn that's truly risqué and fun.

Time to shoot some Saudi Arabian Porn. Someone's got to do it and it might as well be Director Jean-Michel Latreille. The stocky, red-haired and green-eyed Frenchman nodded to his cameraman and the rest of the crew. On set, as per the Director's orders, the scene began. Hawa Al-Saud stepped on the scene, wearing a hijab and the traditional robe worn by Muslim women around the world. Director Jean-Michel Latreille almost salivated as Hawa Al-Saud went to answer the door.

"Bonjour, madame, votre pizza est ici, good morning, ma'am, your pizza is here," said Chevalier Noir, France's most famous black male Porn star. Hawa Al-Saud answered the door and smiled at the tall and handsome, dark-skinned and muscular black gentleman. Chevalier Noir wore a red T-shirt and blue jeans, and the brother looked fantastic. Porn legend Chevalier Noir, real name Lucien Rameau, is the son of Haitian immigrants who came to Paris, France, in the 1990s. The man aspired to play professional football and did some modeling before he got into Porn. The rest, as they say, is history.

"Hmm, Salaam, handsome, I don't have any cash, how can I pay you?" Hawa Al-Saud asked Chevalier Noir in a flirtatious tone. Hawa Al-Saud smiled at Chevalier Noir and ushered him into the apartment. As the sultry Saudi Arabian Muslim woman looked for cash and debit cards, Chevalier Noir couldn't help but admire her big round ass. Not even those traditional Islamic feminine robes could hide a huge ass like Hawa's. The Saudi gal was curvy and thick, exactly the way Chevalier Noir liked his women.

"Je dirai a mon patron que la commande a été annulee, I'll tell my boss the delivery was cancelled, " Chevalier Noir suggested in a helpful tone, and Hawa Al-Saud smiled at him. The Pizza delivery man was not at all what she expected, that's for damned sure. The tall, dark-skinned gentleman with the cool accent was both friendly and generous. Hawa Al-Saud has heard wonderful things about African men and their sexual powers. The Saudi Arabian Muslim MILF wanted to see if the myths about black men was true. No time like the present when it comes to wanton sexual explorations.

"Hmm, Monsieur, let me thank you for your kindness," Hawa Al-Saud said to Chevalier Noir, and she took him by the hand and led him to her living room. Chevalier Noir sat down and watched, mesmerized, as Hawa Al-Saud began to do a strip tease for him. The Hijab-wearing, conservatively attired Saudi Muslim woman took off her robe, revealing a curvaceous, bronze-skinned body. Chevalier Noir felt his dick harden in his pants as Hawa Al-Saud stood before him, naked save for her Hijab, bra and panties.

"Keep your Hijab on, madame, and lose the rest," Chevalier Noir said with a naughty grin, and Hawa Al-Saud complied. Naked save for her Hijab, Hawa Al-Saud stood there, hands on her hips. Chevalier Noir stood up and kissed Hawa Al-Saud while caressing her big breasts with one hand and patting her big round butt with the other. Chevalier Noir always wondered if Saudi Arabian Muslim women got booty since they usually hide their goodies under the Abaya. The brother's questions were answered when he got hold of Hawa's thick booty. Hot damn, the Saudi MILF had it going on...

"Hmm, tu es beau, le noir, you're a handsome black man," Hawa Al-Saud said as Chevalier Noir drew her to the couch. He sat her down, parted her thick bronze thighs and went to work. Hawa Al-Saud sighed happily and rubbed her erect nipples as Chevalier Noir buried his handsome face between her legs and began eating her pussy. The tall Haitian stud couldn't believe his lucky. Black men fuck women of all races but it must be said that Saudi Arabian pussy is normally difficult to get. Chevalier Noir savored the experience as he lathered Hawa Al-Saud's pussy with his tongue. Let the good times roll...

"Tu es delicieuse, you're delicious, " Chevalier Noir paused to say, and he sucked on Hawa Al-Saud's clit while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. Hawa shuddered violently as the tall Haitian stud worked his magic on her. Chevalier Noir teased Hawa Al-Saud's clit with his tongue, driving her insane. It wasn't long before the Saudi Arabian MILF cried out in orgasmic delight. Nothing to see here, just a sexually adventurous Haitian man working his magic. Hawa Al-Saud exhaled sharply as she came down from cloud nine. Hmm, Haitian men really do have magical powers, and Hawa Al-Saud wanted some more of that...

"Hmm, you're something else," Hawa Al-Saud said, and Chevalier Noir nodded, then put her on all fours. Spreading Hawa's thick ass cheeks wide open, Chevalier Noir inhaled the scent of her ass funk. Hawa giggled as Chevalier Noir slid his tongue into her butt hole. Just like that, the tall Haitian fellow began eating the curvy Saudi woman's ass. There is nothing more delicious than female ass and Chevalier Noir enjoys all flavors. Hawa moaned softly as Chevalier Noir ate her ass. If loving the feel of a black man's tongue in her butt hole was wrong, then this Saudi Arabian Muslim lady didn't want to be right!

After Chevalier Noir gave Hawa's asshole a tongue bath, the Saudi gal was fiending for some dick. She got on her knees and sucked his big black cock. Chevalier Noir was uncut, which surprised Hawa but she didn't care. The Saudi Arabian Muslim MILF sucked the Haitian man's cock and massaged his balls like there was no tomorrow. Soon, Hawa Al-Saud had Chevalier Noir hard as a rock. Just like that, they switched things up. He put a condom on and she got on all fours. It's time to fuck...

"Donnes moi ton joli cul, give me that fine ass of yours," Chevalier Noir said as he took Hawa. Gripping her wide hips tightly, Chevalier Noir thrust his big dark dick into her pussy. Hawa Al-Saud squealed as Chevalier Noir's thick cock entered her pussy. The Haitian man's dick filled the Saudi woman's pussy quite nicely since it was much thicker than that of her French ex-lover. Chevalier Noir pumped his dick into Hawa's snatch, loving the way her thick bronze booty bounced every time he thrust into her. Hawa screamed passionately as Chevalier Noir proceeded to dick her down. Let the good times flow...

"Hmm, I know it's haram but I want your cock in my butt hole," Hawa said to Chevalier Noir when they took a break. Chevalier Noir smiled at Hawa, not believing his luck. Taking some lubrication, he applied it on her butt hole and then they went at it again. Hawa was once more on all fours, and spread her thick bronze ass cheeks wide open. Chevalier Noir pushed his big dark cock into Hawa's butt hole and began fucking her. Hawa sighed happily as Chevalier Noir's dick filled her butt hole. Back in the day, when she lived in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Hawa used to let guys fuck her ass to avoid getting pregnant. Having Chevalier Noir's dick up her butt felt like old times for Hawa, and she savored the experience...

"Joli travail, monsieur et madame, outstanding work, sir and madam," Director Jean-Michel Latreille said to Hawa Al-Saud and Chevalier Noir as the scene concluded. Hawa and Chevalier Noir exchanged a smile, and then went to the showers after exchanging a word with the Director. When Hawa Al-Saud got dressed and decided to go home, she hailed a cab. Guess who pulled up? Lucien Rameau, also known as Chevalier Noir. That's right, the black male Porn star has a day job. Hawa sat in the cab's backseat and directed the cabbie to take her home. Once there, Hawa and Lucien Rameau continued what they'd begun on the Porno movie set. When passion rules, no one and nothing can get in the way...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers