Sausages Backstory Ch. 03

Story Info
Dan journey to the edge of slavery.
2.5k words
4.33
9.3k
7

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dyetied
dyetied
129 Followers

As he sat carefully on his chair in the restaurant, Dan was very aware of the large butt plug lodged deep into his ass. Ridiculous thought It seemed, he was convinced the other diners must be aware of it too. Sitting very still helped some, but he felt definitely stuffed, and his asshole was stretched and burning. And the more he thought about it the more uncomfortable it became. He tried to distract himself by mentally walking through the history of events that brought him this most peculiar Wednesday night dining out experience.

It could probably all be traced back to his desire for a shake-up in their marriage arrangements. The desire to be Mary's sex slave hadn't come completely out of the blue. Ten years married. Kids hadn't come along and were not going to. In fact it was highly predictable given the situation.

Money was not a problem. Dan's teaching job at the local community college was nice and steady. He could do it on auto-pilot, but still enjoyed it. They were happy with each other's company but were settled into a bit of same ol' same ol' on most fronts, including in bed. As is so often the case, it is the male who decides it is time to spice up their sex life. (For 'their' read 'his.')

The 'spicing' ingredient can be anything from an affair, group sex, wife-swopping, to the whole gender re-assignment thing even. Most of these options lead, whether directly or indirectly, to the divorce court. But fortunately for Mary and Dan, he went for the simple kink option and Mary was quite prepared to go with it. Lucky him. He proposed a bit of bondage; tied to the bed and all that. Mary was happy to facilitate her horny husband, playing the dutiful wife.

She tied him to the bed with her old silk scarves and he loved it. So much so, that he brought presents for her (for him to enjoy); the black fishnet stockings, the corset, the cane, the handcuffs and so on, until they had a full cupboard of BDSM toys.

They did their little scenarios, him naked in his collar and cuffs, her in her sexy domme outfits. He called her Mistress. She called him Boy, or Slaveboy. When, after he came, he said, 'Thanks, Honey. That was great,' and not 'Thank you, Mistress,' Mary knew the show was over. They were back in the real world. She untied him and they both had a good night's sleep.

For Dan, this was more than good. It was great. But, after a while, he wanted more. What's new? Oliver; Please, Sir. Can I have more? The history of the recorded word is heavily populated with the male who always wants more, whether deserving or not. They ask for everything and anything. Four more years, even.

As far as Dan was concerned the bondage play, though great, soon seemed a bit tame. The fact that Mary hadn't seemed put out by it encouraged him to believe they could take this further. So it was just a case of biding his time before moving things along. It would be good for them both to go deeper into their Mistress and slave roles, he felt. Personally, Dan wanted to go all the way.

He considered, with hindsight, that he might have picked a better moment to make his big move. It was soon after Mary had him tied to the bed, arms and legs stretched out using the proper leather cuffs and chain that was now a regular part of their kit. This was not a dignified platform from which to launch a proposal of this nature. But the words popped out like a sort of premature ejaculation of Dan's slavedom desires. There was no going back.

He had practiced this speech for some time. He didn't plan on making it with Mary kneeling astride him, dressed in a sexy red bustier and holding the ball gag two inches from his mouth. But it was one of those 'I've started so I might as well finish' moments. Well, what can you do but go for it. And he went for it, putting the whole speech out there.

Dan remembered advising Mary that she really deserved more from him. He said he knew she wasn't interested in getting tied up herself and that was fine. But in return for her giving him a regular bit of bondage, he wanted to serve her in any way she wished. In fact, Dan distinctly remembered saying he wanted to be her slave full time, not just in the bed on a Friday night, but every night and every day too.

And so he had made his big proposal, lying there chained hand and foot, naked on their bed. Before Mary had gagged him, tight and hard, he remembered her giving a fairly positive response to his proposal. She teased him a bit but she always did that after she tied him to the bed. Then she said she would think some more about it. In his mind's eye, Dan could still see her walking towards the bedroom door, her shapely body and sexy outfit silhouetted as she switched out the bedroom light. She went downstairs, closing the door, leaving him tied and bound in the darkness.

Just remembering that last Friday night started his cock hardening again, despite his copious overflow of cum just a few minutes ago. Dan's reverie was cut short by Mary returning from the restroom. She sat down facing him, slid her hand across under the table and pushed it between his knees.

'Spread them wide.'

'Yes, Madam.' Dan spread his knees wide.

She place her foot, the one nearest the wall, up onto his crotch and pushed against him. Dan felt the hard sole push on his penis and her heel slightly crush one of his balls. He wriggled a bit to ease the discomfort, but that only moved the dildo in his arse painfully and he went still again and accepted the lesser discomfort to his front.

'Just reminding you they are mine,' she said, juggling her foot from side to side. She left her foot propped hard against his groin. 'Get used to it.'

'Yes, Madam.' Dan winced but stayed still.

The waiter came towards them with Madam's starter. The tray also held a single glass of wine for Madam and a large bottle of water. The meal was about to begin. Dan realised that he had started think about his wife as 'Madam.'

Truth be told, Mary knew exactly where Dan was at in the development of his BDSM fantasy. She knew that it would come to this exact moment. But she hadn't pretended to Dan. Mary had conducted a little investigation of Dan's laptop. Her IT skills would give her an edge in this situation, but they were not needed. Yes the laptop was password protected. But Dan wrote down the password beside all his other passwords; SLAVE101, all caps.

True to his scientific calling, Dan has been very systematic in his preparations. He not only kept an online diary, but he had set out his strategy for his own slavedom on a spreadsheet, marking off the milestones and showing the projected completion date of each stage. He was a week early with his slave request, but Mary was ready. She knew Dan always had a tendency to let his excitement run ahead of him.

Mary had acted surprised at Dan's sudden proposal. She let him complete his breathless speech. Then she launched into her prepared pretend shock response.

'You be my slave? You mean, like we are now but all the time? Are you saying I could ask you, for instance, to lick my pussy whenever I felt like it, say in the kitchen, and you would have to go down on your knees and stick your head up my skirt and do it, no matter what?'

'Exactly that," panted Dan, as yet another large drop of precum slid up and out the tip of his throbbing cock at the thought. "I would do anything you wanted. And you could punish me or treat me anyway you wanted. Because I'd be your slave forever.'

'I see. Sounds interesting.'

She climbed off him but let her hand rest lightly on his stiff and straining erection, gently stoking his eagerness with the tips of her fingers, running little rings around the hard pink ridge, moistened and lubricated by the now steady escape of precum from the tip. She kept the stimulation slow enough to make sure he did not cum.

'I'll think about it, so.'

'Please do,' panted Dan.

'Please do, what?'

'Please do think about it.'

'Please do think about it, what?'

'What?'

Mary gave him a sharp slap on his exposed balls. 'C'mon, Slaveboy. You are slow on the uptake tonight. Show some respect for your owner or you'll get punished some more. Try again. Please do think about it, what?' She grabbed his scrotum, her hand squeezing tight around his balls and kneading them none too gently.

'Ouch. Please do think about it, Madam,' gasped Dan.

'Good boy,' said Mary, releasing her grip and moving off the bed. 'But understand that was the last time you get to ask me to do anything for you. If I accept you as my slave, I will expect you to act like a real slave. Do you realise that?'

'Yes, Madam.'

Then Mary had him raise his head off the pillow and open his mouth wide. She pressed the ball gag firmly into his mouth and behind his teeth. Then she securely fastened the strap behind his head. Dan was prepped.

'Be a good boy now and don't do anything naughty,' she said, half tapping, half slapping his cock and balls. 'I'll have to go downstairs and have a think about this over a cup of coffee.'

As she walked away for the bed another dribble of precum oozed up from his cock and started its slow slide down the sheer purple shininess of his stretched foreskin. Mary switched off the light and left Dan panting with excitement and gurgling behind his gag, his breath coming quick and shallow. He was on the point of coming but that was as near as he was going to get.

Going down the stairs she could hear the occasional rattle and grind of his chains as Dan pulled and jerked his spread-eagled arms and legs in frustration. Let him struggle away in the dark, she thought with satisfaction, not only is he not going to cum tonight, he isn't going to cum again until I says so. And that will not be for some time. She smiled to herself at the prospect of an obedient Dan begging for her to relieve the pressure on his blue balls.

Once downstairs, Mary made herself a cup of coffee as she usually did, leaving Dan to work himself into a frenzy upstairs. Then she got on the phone to her best friend, Alice. There was a plan to be put in action.

Men generally fail to understand that the bond between two girlfriends is way more important than the minor matter of their relationship with their husband. The very existence of husbands serves only to strengthen the girl to girl bond in fact. The husband is the source of constant discussion and complaint. The 'girls' could spend hours berating his disgusting habits and general laziness. What to do about him, how to manage him, how much to humour him, and so on.

There was nothing Alice didn't know about Dan's life with Mary. They'd always discussed everything, including Dan's little wants and needs in the bedroom. Ever since they had been best mates in secondary school, the small matter of Mary marrying Dan never threatened to come between them.

They would meet for a lazy coffee morning most week-ends and for the occasional girl's night out. Mary told Alice that the BDSM thing was coming to a head when they met for coffee about a month before Dan formally announced his slaving desires to Mary.

'He's going to ask to be your slave full time! No way.'

'Not exactly a total slave. I expect he wants me to order him about a bit, give him sexy punishments and make him eat my pussy, that sort of stuff. A bit of tease and denial too, I suppose'

'Basically, instead of your Friday night BDSM session, he now wants you to be on message all the time?'

'That's about it,' said Mary. 'When I come home from work I'd have my slave waiting for me. Waiting for me to give him a good slave time. But my hope is to arrive at an alternative version; a win-win version. He gets to be my slave, and I get to have a useful slave.'

'You know the way my job is getting busier?' Mary continued, 'I need to start going to more business dinners, attending conventions, entertaining. Just being out there more. At this level the marketing side becomes more important; meeting people, making presentations. It would be good to have Dan looking after the house, groceries, laundry. Doing the whole domestic thing. I could concentrate on the job better if all the rest of it gets done by Dan. And that is my objective.'

'Basically I need to get him to accept that he has to start really slaving for me if he wants to be my slave.'

'Let me think about it,' said Alice, toying with her latte.

If Alice says she'll think about something, she will think about it. She's a good organiser and efficient: the very qualities that make her such an effective school principal. The fact that she runs the admin in the very school Dan teaches has been useful. Occasionally she has helped switch Dan's rota or re-schedule school trips to suit Mary's plans.

Mary knew that with Alice's input and ideas they would come up with a practical plan for dealing with the slave challenge. Alice delivers every time. And so over the next few weeks the plan took shape.

Dan had presented Mary with several books about the Dom/sub relationship over the previous year; how to train your slave, domestic discipline 101 and all that. He thought he was being subtle. Just a few ideas, he said. Clearly he hadn't read the books himself. Mary and Alice found the books most useful as they formulated a detailed plan to bring Dan under Mary's ownership and control. For Dan, life under their plan would be radically different from his life under Dan's plan.

Several working coffee mornings and dinner meets later, Mary and Alice had the plan ready to go.

Dan's 'I want to be a slave' speech had started a process that he would be powerless to stop. Looking at how things went subsequently for Dan, he might as well have called it his 'I'm about to have a nightmare' speech.

dyetied
dyetied
129 Followers