All Comments on 'Sausages Backstory Ch. 13'

by dyetied

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey y'all fellow fucked up pervs, the next chapter has arrived,..... enjoy. Is it a problem that I like torturing kittens whilst reading this story, or does everyone else do that too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a good series

CockedCapCockedCapover 2 years ago

I'm cute curious how this will play out. I do hope this author hasn't stopped writing.

dyetieddyetiedover 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry about the delay. Domestic life has been unusually busy; 'the pram in the hall' syndrome. But things are getting back to normal. I'll steer Dan home to the start of Sausages for the Slave over a couple of chapters. Then I'll give Dan in Sausages for the Slave a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ah-HAH! Now we know! I have been trailing along this story for however number of chapters, cruising along as Dan was sinking deeper and deeper into a life of Hell, being tormented, beaten, humiliated, worse and worse, by three women. The story was running fluidly. Suddenly this Becky pops up and turns out he had had a one-time hookup with her. Now the plot comes into focus. Mary gets her revenge! With able help from Alice and others of course.

The question is to learn how much of this severe lifestyle, which Dan believes is permanent, will continue. I mean you can’t expect a slave to work hard if he’s fed breadsticks and urine, now dog food. If he is valuable to her she has to keep him healthy. If he is not, she might kick him out.

Whether she eventually lightens up his treatment some or whether she divorced him, he’s got the reminder of the PA and the guiche. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdyetied@dyetied
Born. Lived. Married. Kids. Not dead yet. Really enjoy this site. Write for the fun. Appreciate the interaction and comments on the work. I have published the Sausages saga on Amazon Kindle as an e-book. It's all bundled together and titled 'Breaking Dan.' It's free on Kindl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES