Sausages Backstory Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Becky took the envelope in one hand and, with her other hand, firmly gripped the chain from Dan's penis and pulled him after her. Dan felt a sharp stab of pain from his perineum and quickly tripped along behind her, hastily getting out another 'Yes, Miss Hargraves,' in case she was counting his response rate. She tugged him unceremoniously up to the door of the principal's office, knocked, paused and entered, towing Dan behind her like a pull-along toy. She parked Dan in front of Alice's desk and handed across the envelope. Alice opened it, taking out the single sheet of paper. She quickly perused the contents, pursing her lips and slowly shaking her head from side to side, like the school principal she was reading a poor report card from an honours student. Alice looked him up and down, pausing to take in the glistening tip of his penis and the sticky slime sliding down his Prince Albert piercing over the padlock and onto the chain.

'Well, Dan, you disappoint me. After all my efforts last week, it didn't take you long to mess up, did it?'

'No, Head Mistress.'

'The questioning of orders I can understand. You arrive back at home and you mentally revert to how things were at home before you became a slave. Well, we can correct that. But peeing on your own hall floor like a toddler? There was no excuse for that. Was there?

'No, Head Mistress. I'm very sorry.'

'And, Dan, on a separate and altogether matter; am I correct in understanding that you took advantage of Becky at our Christmas party. That you had your wicked way with her?'

Dan didn't expect this to come up. But he was not up to trying to fight it. Even if, in his view, Becky was an equal partner in the unfortunate event. Obviously Alice and Becky had already discussed his little slip the night of the Christmas party. Maybe Becky, at her request, was brought in as Alice's admin assistant just so she would have the opportunity to get her revenge on Dan. These thoughts flitted uselessly through Dan's mind. Too much to assimilate. Too much was happening too fast.

'Yes, Head Mistress. It was so wrong of me. I was drunk. Please don't say anything to Mary. Please.'

'Well Dan, I can see you are very excited to have made contact with Miss Hargraves again after all this time. As for that little fling at the Christmas party that you thought you'd get away with, well I haven't said anything so far, as much for Mary's sake as anything else.. But I'm glad you know I know about it. I expect your behaviour or performance here in the college to reflect the fact that I can chose to reveal all to Mary if you displease me in any way. Now that Mary owns you and all you ever possessed, I'm sure she would make you pay very dearly. So you'd best be a good boy. A very good boy, won't you?'

'Yes, Head Mistress.'

'And next time I see you I want that miserable cock of yours to be shrivelled up with fright. I'm sure Miss Hargraves will see to that, won't you Becky?'

'You bet.'

Now, back to business,' said Alice quickly writing in red pen on the sheet of paper with an assurance that comes of years of marking and judging her pupils. She signed the bottom of the page and handed it back to Becky.

'Over to you, Dear. I hope you are happy with that.'

'And if I'm not, you'll be on the receiving end of the extra big dildo at the weekend, Alice,' said Becky, giving Alice a big smile.

'Yes, Ma'am,' replied Alice meekly with a conspiratorial twinkle in her eye.

Dan was still wondering what all that was about as Becky turned, grabbed his penis chain and marched him out of Alice's office. She brought Dan to a halt in front of her own desk.

Before Dan was any further along in unravelling the complex nature of Alice and Becky's relationship, he found himself clipped tight by his penis chain to a hidden snap hook just inside the front edge of the desk.

'Focus Dan, we are getting to the main item on the agenda this morning. I'm sure you are a fan of the movie Secretary. Yes? Well, now you get to be Maggie Gyllenhaal and I will be James Spader,' said Becky, placing the marked sheet of paper in the middle of her desk in front of Dan.

'You know what to do. Remember the lines from this moment in the movie?

'Yes, Miss Hargraves.'

'I bet you do. Jerked off to them a few times, no doubt. Let's hear them.'

'Put your elbows on the desk. Bend over. Put your face close to the letter and read it aloud,' offered Dan, with some pretended hesitancy. But he the lines by heart; word perfect. Those very words had been whispered to himself many times while furiously jerking off in the bathroom at home. The bathroom that he is no longer permitted to use.

'Very good. So adopt the position, Dan. And spread your legs. Now!'

'Yes, Miss Hargraves,' said Dan. He spread his legs, then bent over the desk, placed his forearms down on either side of the sheet of paper, his head directly above the paper, and prepared to read down the list just as Maggie Gyllenhaal had done while James Spader slapped her on the bum for each typing mistake. He guessed he was dropping precum onto Becky's desk. No doubt there would be consequences.

'Read the charge sheet in front of you, including the red punishment scores given to you by Alice.'

In a shaky voice, bracing himself for a firm slap on his ass and maybe his balls, Dan read;-

- Dan constantly asked questions and queried my decisions about his welfare. - Five strokes.

- Dan peed on the hall floor despite having been given ample opportunity to pee for the previous two hours. - Ten strokes.

- Additional strokes at Administrator's discretion throughout the week.'

Instead of slapping him while he was reading down the list, Becky alternated between rubbing her hand steadily around Dan's ass, pressing her thumb up against his asshole, or fluttering her fingers across it, and squeezing his balls gently from behind. Dan gave a little involuntary jump when Becky first fingered his ass. A sharp stinging pain from his perineum reminded him that he was anchored to the desk. He realised he would have to keep very still during the beating. He didn't want to rip his perineum piercing out.

'That was a practice run, Dan. You read well. Now for the real thing. A slap of the bare hand is not a punishment in my view. That was OK for the movie, but something a little more ouchy is called for in your case. We wouldn't want to underplay the seriousness of your offences, would we, Dan?'

'No, Miss Hargraves,' answered Dan obediently, as an involuntary shiver ran through him from top to toe.

'Oh, don't be nervous, Dan. It will be all over quickly enough. Stay there while I go to the press and select my implement of punishment. I have the choice of either a cane, or a crop or a strap for your fifteen strokes and whatever more I might add -- at my administrator's discretion. We'll go for the strap I think, as it's your first time. That OK?'

'Yes, Miss Hargraves.'

In truth Dan was as much mortified as scared at this point. He was still reeling from having to submit to Becky of all people. Then there was the Becky - Alice business to sort out in his head. Who was the boss - really? He suspected it was Becky, especially when it came to Dan's work life. She had an agenda to pursue which probably would involve making his life at school miserable. His original notion was that he would be able to quickly put his Monday morning discipline punishment behind him and get back to his lab and his teaching life. Then just go through a standard school week. He had been clinging to the prospect of having a fairly normal professional life outside of his domestic slavedom. That idea seemed a tad optimistic now.

Looking under his arm from his bent over position at her desk, he could see Becky walking towards him holding a stiff leather strop about two foot long. Seeing it, and the look of eager anticipation on Becky's face, Dan realised the punishment might be a bit more painful that he assumed. But his mind was still on the shame of it all. The thought that every Monday morning he would have to bend over for Becky Hargraves, and take whatever humiliating punishment she dished out. Then having been treated like a naughty punished school boy, he would have to walk out of her office and transform himself into an authoritative senior science teacher confidently commanding a class of rebellious teenagers. He knew it was only a matter of time before somebody else in the school knew. Then he would be finished as a teacher in that school, and probably anywhere in the State.

Worse again was that Alice knew about what had happened at the Christmas party. Horror of horrors. Clearly Becky told her all, probably while Becky was fucking her royally with the giant dildo. What Alice would do to him if she found out..... Dan felt like a fly caught in a spider's web. There were all these invisible sticky cross-connections that he was getting ever more trapped by; between Alice and Mary, between Becky and Alice, between himself and each of the three women. With every twist and turn, things just got worse and worse. Dan could see no way out. He was trapped, well and truly. And just as for the fly in the web, there comes the moment of realisation. The moment they stop struggling and give themselves up to the fate that awaits.

Dan stopped his mental struggling. He just accepted that he was going to have his naked ass beaten by someone hardly more than half his age. That was enough to take in on a Monday morning. Becky was standing close behind him now. He heard the swish of the leather strop whistling through the air and braced himself. Nothing. Only a practice swing.

'Read the first offence on the list slowly, Dan.'

Dan started reading; "Dan constantly"..WHACK!! Ouch.. "asked questions"..WHACK!! Ooooww.. "and queried"..WHACK!! Oooowwyyheee.. "my decisions"..WHACK!! Ooooh., ho..ho.. hooww.."about his welfare"..WHACK!! Ooooww.. Ooww..Ooww..Ouch'.

'Now Dan, read the second offence on the list, even more slowly. I want to get your next ten strokes in while you are thinking about your failings in the pissing department. And less bawling like a baby or I will have to gag you. I had only planned to gag you when using the cane. But if needs be, we can start with it now.'

'Yes, Miss Hargraves. Sorry, Miss Hargraves,'

'Continue...'

"Dan peed"..WHACK!! Ooh.. "on the hall"..WHACK!! Ouch.. "floor"..WHACK!! Uh.. "despite"..WHACK!! Uh.. "having been"..WHACK!! Uh.. "given ample"..WHACK!! Ooh.. "opportunity"..WHACK!! Ouch.. "to pee"..WHACK!! Oh.. "for the previous"..WHACK!! Uuh.. "two hours".WHACK!! Uuh.

'You may stand up straight, Dan. I'll save my further discretionary punishment for later in the week. How much will depend on how well you behave for me. I will call you over the intercom whenever I want you to report to me.'

'Yes, Miss Hargraves,'

As he stood, Becky reached around and unclipped his penis chain from the desk. Dan's ass was throbbing and very sore but he thought it best not to try and rub it.

'I see you have made a little mess on my desk, Dan. We'll have to sort that out. But first I want you to show your appreciation for all I have done for you this morning.'

'Thank you for punishing me so well, Miss Hargraves,' Dan quickly replied, since he had been expecting just such a demand.

'A little more appreciation is required, Dan. Turn to face me, kneel down and kiss my shoes.

'Yes, Miss Hargraves,' Dan said dutifully, kneeling, bending low and kissing each shoe carefully and slowly. He waited, bent over, his face just inches from her black practical pumps. Not going to take any initiatives now, his ass still throbbing.

'Kneel up, Dan.'

'Yes, Miss Hargraves.' Dan's face was now inches from Becky's black trousered crotch. She stepped closer and placed her hands at the back of his head and pressed him hard into her, his nose firmly against her pussy. The throbbing in his ass eased to a general burning heat which Dan suspected would last the day.

'Breath in deeply, Dan. Smell my pussy juices. You are going to get to know them well. You are going to be my pussy lover and I am going to be your ass fucker. We'll be a team. Isn't that right Dan?'

A muffled 'Yes, Miss Hargraves,' issued from between her thighs. Dan could smell her arousal. He knew she was really wet in there. Wet with the first taste of the revenge she was going to extract again and again from him. Wet with the power she now held over him. Wet with the plain, downright, sexual pleasure she got from beating his miserable philandering ass till it glowed a bright cherry red. Wet because she was already looking forward to her next session with her Dan.

Becky had so many plans for Dan.