Sausages for the Slave Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'The second option is that I return you to Sophia. You can come back with me tomorrow. I'll do a stopover in Paris and drop you back to her house. Just say sorry for the misunderstanding. Here's your slave back. No harm done. She'll put that chain back on your leg and you will remain chained for the next three years. That's the way she operates. I've looked at her slave blogs. She will punish you severely for what happened because you went along with it. At least she won't castrate you. She plans to make money out of those balls of yours. And she'll work you hard. I'll offer to buy you back at the end of my time in Dubai. No guarantee she'll agree to sell, or that she won't have sold you on in the meantime.'

'Taking you to Dubai is not an option, Dan. Just in case you are going to suggest it. Having you around in the apartment would just be too difficult. It would get in the way of me doing my job.'

'I understand.'

'We both know there is a third option that is always open to you. It is to walk out the door. That option is there all the time, Dan. Though it is not realistic, especially now that you have been a declared runaway slave. You'd be at risk out in the open. There is money to be made hunting and capturing runaways. I've seen the slave sites. You are on there now, in all your glory. Wanted, Runaway Slave. Answers to the name of Dan. Sophia is offering a reward. And I see she has you barcoded. I wouldn't recommend option three, Dan.'

'No, Mary. I agree,' said Dan, anxious to stay in on this rather one-sided conversation.

'So there it is. I'm off to the board meeting. You can be thinking about what you want to do. I'm sure Alexa will find something for you to do till I return. Then we'll go for that meal and you can let me know what you want to do.'

'Any particular thing you want me to do while you are at work?'

'Don't worry, there is lots to be done. The house hasn't been dusted for the last four weeks. Stay naked for the day. I'll enjoy looking online at my naked slave doing my bidding around the house. Alexa will give you a schedule of chores once I leave for the office. Which I'm going to do now. You can have my coat and bag ready.'

'Yes, Madam.'

As she took her coat and bag, Mary gave Dan a little peck on the cheek while fondling his balls. Her power dressed and hyped up. Him naked and vulnerable. Point made and taken. Then she was gone.

Dan's day worked out just like any other day back when he operated as Mary's slave. Alexa ordered him about. He did Mary's bedroom, made up the bed, cleaned her bathroom. Was told to start vacuuming, so he got to it. Was allowed a lunch break and back to vacuuming. This was interrupted only to allow Dan to bend over and be fucked by the kitchen Alexa. As Dan vacuumed, he had time to think about what Mary said. To ponder his options. He found the vacuuming strangely relaxing, therapeutic almost. Towards four in the afternoon, Alexa allowed Dan his statutory fifteen minute break. He made himself a coffee, sat in the lounge, read an old Sunday newspaper and felt great. A mild triple zap to his collar told him Mary was about to arrive home. He rushed to the garage door to stand naked, waiting in attendance on her arrival, as was expected of Dan the domestic slave.

Later, after Dan had made a sandwich for Mary, and she told him all about how well the board meeting went, she had Dan stand in her bedroom and watch her shower. He was tasked with drying her all over and dressing her, starting with her sheer lace panties and bra, rolling on her nylons and clipping them to her garter belt. Mary was satisfied with Dan's obvious arousal in the face of such sexual provocation. She looked forward to using him for her pleasure tonight. Before allowing him to dress she had him bend over while she inserted the largest remote vibrating dildo in their collection. Then she had Dan put a diaper on over it. She told him to wear his standard outerwear outfit of turtle neck shirt to cover his shock collar and proper trousers over trainers.

'You are good to go, Dan. I've reserved a table at the Mulberry Bush. Remember our last visit?'

'Yes, Madam, I do. How could I ever forget it? The night I signed the slave contract. It's must be almost two years ago now.'

The Mulberry Bush used to be one of their regular haunts before Dan succumbed to slavery. The idea that he would never again see the inside of a restaurant as a consequence of signing the slave contract had never crossed his mind. He had never expected his life to change as radically as it had. That hadn't been part of Dan's sexy slavery plan. Against that background, the significance of his being taken to the Mulberry Bush was not lost on him. Mary was giving him a space outside of his slave world in which to make up his mind about what he wanted to do. She was also giving him a cruel reminder of what his old life had been. A glimpse into a vanished world, because for Dan it had truly vanished. He had no way back in. But he still had a decision to make.

Approaching the restaurant from the car park, they passed the ATM machine where Dan had been taken down the first step of the slippery slope to total slavery. The cash machine had taken his credit card and, with it, his financial independence. That act should have been Dan's first inkling of the degree to which his old world was being taken from him. But he hadn't realised what was happening at the time. Whereas tonight, Dan, who was walking carefully, was very aware of what was happening. Very aware of the large dildo stuffed up his ass. Mary had set it on low vibrate mode, keeping him constantly aware of her power to intrude into his most private of spaces. Aware that at any moment she might chose to disgrace him publicly, or worse, abandon him on the street, with nothing. Making him very aware that he now depended on her for everything, including his self-respect. He glanced nervously at the ATM as if it might still be playing a part in his ongoing enslavement.

Mary had reserved the same table in the Mulberry Bush that they sat at two years ago. It was early in the week and the restaurant was quiet, They both studied their menus. Both were thinking about the last time they were there. Mary reached into her handbag and moved the vibration level up one notch on the dildo. Dan shifted uncomfortably on his chair. Just a little reminder.

'Well Dan. My treat. You can have anything on the menu. What would you like to order?'

Dan looked slowly through the starters, then the entrees, then desserts. He knew them all by heart. He had fantasised about this menu so many times in the last two years. Lying on his lonely slave bed in the dark. Watching the slowly blinking red light on the overhead camera. Knowing Mary was out wining and dining in every fancy restaurant in town, probably checking up on him on her phone now and then. Enjoying the sight of him, locked in and naked because she had decided it be so. Knowing he was afraid to touch himself because she decided he should not. As the waiter approached, Dan made his decision.

'I'd prefer if you ordered for me, Madam.'

'Good choice.'

'Waiter. I'll have the spicy chicken wings to start, followed by the steak. Dan is skipping the starter and having a plate of greens for his main. Bring me a glass of wine and we'll have a large bottle of water. Got that?'

'Certainly, Madam. Right away.'

As the waiter went away with their order, Dan felt the dildo vibrate at a higher, more uncomfortable level. He gritted his teeth and leaked precum into his diaper.

'Welcome home, Slave.'

'Thank you, Madam. It's great to be back.'

12