An Afternoon of Pain and Relief.

Story Info
A woman punishes her husband lovingly and darkly.
1k words
4.31
4.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm home" he calls as he walks in the door. He can't see me, I'm sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Come here," I say, my voice deeper, more commanding than normal. I hear him pause, probably noting the change in my voice before he walks into the room.

I watch as his eyes widen, his mouth opening slightly as he takes in the scene before him.

I'm sitting on the couch, legs slightly spread, in a set of black lace lingerie and matching garters, black leather boots covering my calves. The massage table we bought years ago stands in the middle of the room, a blanket spread over it, the coffee table covered in every toy we've acquired, from whips to cats o' nine tails to blindfolds to feathers.

I watch him, taking it all in, and I smile slightly as I hear him swallow. He licks his lips as if he's going to speak, and I stand up, crossing the few steps to stand in front of him. I press my finger to his lips, shushing him. "You must address me as 'Miss' tonight, okay? And remember, all you have to say is the word and it'll be over."

He nods, "Yes Miss," and I stand up on my tiptoes to kiss him gently. "Good boy" I whisper, gently biting his lower lip.

"Now strip for me," I say, sitting back on the couch, crossing my legs to watch him. He obeys, slowly stripping off his clothes, leaving him naked in front of me. "You're already excited about this, aren't you?" I say teasingly, smiling at him, my eyes flicking from his quickly hardening cock to his face.

He smiles back, "Oh absolutely, Miss."

I bite my lip and release it to say, "Good. Now lay on the table, face up," gesturing to the massage table. I watch as he lays down, glancing to the other table laid out with our toys.

I walk to him and lean over, kissing him gently. My hand slips to the other table and I grab the blindfold, bringing it up to slide over his head. I smile as he takes a sharp breath in at the loss of sight. I trail my fingers down his chest and stomach, down to his already throbbing cock. I stroke it slowly, kissing his neck as I do.

My hand runs slowly up and down his length, feeling it throb below my fingers. "How long has it been since you've cum?" I ask quietly, straightening up and massaging his balls with my other hand.

He groans out his answer, "Two weeks"

I slap his thigh and he yelps, rushing to correct his mistake, "Two weeks, Miss."

I grin wickedly, though he cannot see me. "Why, then, did I find my red lace panties soaked with cum last night?" He stops breathing, and when he speaks his voice is gruff in fear and anticipation. "I'm sorry Miss...I-I just couldn't help myself after your teasing yestersay at dinner."

Without a word, I take my hand away from his throbbing cock, smiling as he whimpers. I pick up the feather and touch it ever so gently to his chest, tracing slow circles around his nipples. His breathing quickens, and I move the feather down, teasing around his navel, across his hips. Just as his mouth opens to speak, I brush the feather over the head of his cock. He moans softly, and his hips lift up, trying to get more friction on his aching cock. In response I take the feather away and place it back on the table.

I lean over, nip at his earlobe, and whisper, "Turn over" as I step away, reaching for one of the softer whips.

Once he's on his back I step closer again, dragging the whip down his back and across his ass. Without warning, I bring it up and land it in a solid line across his lower back, hard enough to mark it but not draw blood. He cries out, the sound both pain and pleasure. I do it again, and again, until there are 6 red lines across his back. I set the whip down and lean over him, slowly trailing my tongue across each line, listening to his soft moans, feeling him shift beneath me. "More, please, Miss," he says quietly.

"Hasn't anyone told you wounds need to be licked?" I say, my voice soft yet dark. "Pick a number between one and five".

He chooses four, which ends with my hand wrapped around the handle of his favorite cat o' nine tails, dragging it over his ass and thighs. I bring it up and down sharply, turning his ass red near immediately. He instinctively arches his back, and I command sharply "Lay flat," as I bring it down again, on his back this time. Over and over, I hit him, hearing his whimpers and moans. Eventually, I hear it, the faintest whisper, "Enough,"

I set the whip down and lean over him, kissing the back of his neck. "Are you okay?" I whisper

"Yes...but I really, really need to fuck you now," he responds, his voice shaky.

I laugh, and release him to turn over. While he watches me, I slip my thong off before straddling his lap, leaning down to kiss him again.

"I think you forget though....you don't fuck me. I fuck you." I slide myself onto his cock, releasing my own moan as he groans deeply, his eyes closing. I take it slow at first, teasing, until his hands grip my hips and I can't take it anymore, bouncing on his cock hard and fast, bracing myself on his chest.

"Cum for me," I say, half a command and half a plea, my own legs starting to tremble with release. His head pushes back into the table and he moans loudly as I feel him shudder under me. I let myself go with him, both of us falling into oblivion, content to stay that way forever.