All Comments on 'Savage Mythology; Betrayel of Hera'

by HighLumin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
majicman21majicman21almost 4 years ago
Well Done & Very Hot

Also, it's about time Hera got back at Zeus for all the times he ran around behind her back.

YokoGreyYokoGreyover 3 years ago

Good story, and as much as I liked it... several things made no sense, particularly Hera's logic. Yes, getting back at zeus is all well and good, but it made no sense for her to bind herself to another man, that was just going to be fucking other women just like zeus did... like come on, and don't get me started on the fact that everyone will eventually go extinct both men and beasts, since from the looks of it, there aren't any female beasts., and the breeding of beasts and women just makes more Male beasts. Still a good story, just me overthinking it, keep up the food work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would you be interested in making a series about how the other goddess (such as Aphrodite, Demeter, Persephone, Artemis, etc.) were enslaved by Romulus?

soul71soul71almost 2 years ago

The only complaint I have is he's the son of Ares aka Mars, not a god.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHighLumin@HighLumin
If you enjoy my stories, feel free to check out my profiles on Archive of Our Own and Hentai Foundry under the same name, HighLumin, where I'm able to post more stories that can't quite make it on this site.