Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,334 Followers

"There we go, now be a good girl and use that pervy tongue of yours to clean my pussy. I know you want to. I bet you are getting horny already isn't it you insatiable slut? Well what are you waiting for? Get licking or would you prefer to clean me up when providing me with my bedtime orgasm?" Savannah asked with a huge smirk. This was perfect, Roxanne would lick her pee-soaked pussy no matter what and they both knew it.

For Roxanne the whole thing was tearing her apart. She wanted to run in disgust, yet at the same time her pussy was pulsing more than ever before. God it turned her on so much to be this close to her roommate's hairy pee-soaked pussy.

Not even being an inch removed from her roommate's pussy Roxanne experienced the full foulness of the situation. The musky scent of Savannah's pussy was as strong as always. It mixed with the pee fumes rising from the toilet bowl right beneath her nose. Up-close she could distinguish all the individual hairs in Savannah's thick pubic bush as well as the big droplets of pee stuck all over. The droplets she knew she needed to lick up.

Even after everything she had done, this situation was still gross enough to make her feel nauseous. Savannah was right though. It was either now or in a few minutes. So reluctantly Roxanne stuck out her tongue and targeted every droplet she spotted. A strong taste off pee filled her mouth as she worked her tongue all over her roommate's pubic hair licking off all the pee she found before finishing with a couple of broad laps over her pussy just for good measure.

"Good girl!" Savannah praised patting Roxanne on the head a few times before relaxing the leash, allowing the girl some more freedom to move her head.

With a sudden shove of her foot to Roxanne's chest, Savannah pushed her still flustered roommate to the ground. Reaching down she ran one of her fat fingers between the girl's defenceless pussy lips without a care of her personal space. She raised the finger high up in the air in a dramatic way before calling out. "Just as I expected. Licking up my pee really does make you all hot and bothered now doesn't it Roxy?"

Roxanne was mortified. She wanted to deny it, but she felt it herself and the evidence was clear on Savannah's finger. There was simply no way she could even deny it. Not really. If she did, she wouldn't even believe her own words and she certainly wouldn't convince Savannah so what was the point.

When Savannah pointed her finger down into Roxanne's direction, the girl meekly got up and started sucking it clean of her own juices. No command was needed to get her to do so. It did earn her a praise though. "Good girl, at this rate you might get another orgasm tomorrow." Savannah laughed.

Once her finger was cleaned to her satisfaction Savannah got up still not bothering to pull up her tights and panties. She just wobbled to her room dragging Roxanne behind her. Once there she sat down on the bed.

"Okay Roxy, the bed time ritual is pretty much the same as last night. You help me strip out of my clothes, then you crawl under my covers and give me a good licking until I have another orgasm. After that you can go to sleep yourself. Every night I will let you what time I want to be woken up. For tomorrow that's 8 am." Savannah explained casually.

"Yes Goddess." Was Roxanne's meek reply.

"Good, I have also decided to make your life a little easier. Since underwear is something that isn't exposed anyways, the smell does stay underneath the other clothes. Like a dress, or within shoes. So since wearing already worn underwear doesn't really have an effect, I decided you can stop handwashing mine. It should save you a few hours a week I think. A few hours more you can spend with me, isn't that great?" Savannah asked with a smirk.

Roxanne just looked shocked. Sure, not having to spend that much time Washing Savannah's worn underwear was good, but the consequence wasn't. If Savannah's underwear didn't get washed, she didn't even want to imagine what it would start smelling like. Especially after sampling so many times how bad her smells got after even a single wear. She swallowed visibly.

"Evidently we will keep my worn underwear in your room Roxy. I don't want my room to stink up and you seem to get turned on by the smell. Also hang them out somewhere so they can air out a bit. Now let's get ready for bed, shall we?" Savannah asked looking down at her roommate expectantly.

Still shocked thinking about the consequences of Savannah's newest demand Roxanne crawls forward. Thinking wasn't doing her any good. It was better to just focus on her Goddess. Not thinking about how drastically her life had changed was best. She wasn't fully sure if it had just changed for better or worse though. After all she had never experienced so much pleasure in her life as she did right now, Serving her Goddess.

With Savannah being done talking Roxanne slowly crawled forward and started sliding her tights and panties slowly the rest of the way down. She made a point out of kissing every inch of skin that became exposed when doing so. It seemed to turn her on and she got an approving grunt from Savannah as well. It made her heart flutter. Doing something back for her Goddess who had done so much to help her in her journey of self-discovery was great. Of course it also helped that it earned her credit towards the next orgasm she was already longing for.

When the garments were all the way down and left Savannah's feet, she made a point of giving every toe a separate kiss. They smelled terrible, yet for a moment Roxanne considered wedding her nose between her roommates' toes and masturbating. Her last orgasm was only a few minutes ago and she was already craving the next one. With how limited her orgasms had become and how her roommate's feet seemed to be her only source of orgasms, Roxanne couldn't help but think about masturbating whenever she got close to them.

Now that Savannah's underwear had been removed Roxanne got up on her feet for the first time in a while. She had to, to help her Goddess out of her dress. It was a harsh task to get the tight fitting dress off of Savannah's fat body, especially with how the black girl didn't even bother to help. After the dress came the bra and just like that Savannah was completely naked.

She didn't say thank you or anything, she just proceeded to get under the covers and get comfortable. Roxanne sighed. She didn't know what she was expecting. Maybe she just wanted some acknowledgement of how she did or anything really. Like it was now she felt more like a tool but then again wasn't that what her live had become? Serving as a tool for her Goddess just to get her own perversions satisfied where her Goddess deemed them useful or likeable.

A deep sigh escaped Roxanne's lips as she crawled to the foot of her roommate's bed just so she could make herself useful as a living breathing fuckboy for her Goddess. The thought actually aroused her as well. Crawling underneath the covers in the overtly tight warm space was hard, but eventually she did manage to feel her roommate's hair pussy lips with her own lips.

The task was hard, even more so since she couldn't see, she had to feel her way around Savannah's musky pussy with her tongue. Once she got a good orientation of what was up and what was down, she started her licking routine. The same one she had used earlier, tracing praises with her tongue deep inside her roommate's pussy, taking her clit along at the end of each letter.

Savannah had to admit that Roxy was learning rather quickly. The girl seemed to spend special attention to spots that made her quiver. Beside her routine and the tricks she had learned she had also picked up on subtle hints that made her pussy worshipping skills that much better. With a happy moan Savannah thought about how she had life all figured out.

With the cab driver and the rent from Leila she would be getting after taking care of her boss tomorrow she would have a small but steady basic income, one she would look to supplement further as time went by. On top of that she had her own gorgeous pet slave, ensuring that she would be able to live a life of pure pleasure. Oh god there were so many things she still wanted to do with Roxy, but for now drifting off to sleep with a nice orgasm was perfect.

The orgasm didn't take very long to arrive either. Roxy was certainly developing skills. In time she would teach the girl how to give her instant orgasms as well as how to keep her on edge for that extended peak. She could already envision just sitting on the couch and spending hours getting her pussy carefully manipulated.

Another thigh clenching orgasm later Roxanne's job was finally done for today. Trying not to disrupt Savannah she wiggled out from under the sheets. She then picked up the girl's tights and panties and Carried them to her room hanging out the soiled garments to air out.

She slowly unclasped her leash and laid it on her nightstand. Her face was still wet from Savannah's musky juices as she thought back to what was expected from her tomorrow morning. With that on her mind she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,334 Followers
12