All Comments on 'Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 27'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Humiliating Roxy's former girlfriends

With BLM being the new rage in the country, Savannah will go to her black allies among strong, confident black women to dominate. Madison, Mona and Emelia into submissive sluts for black pussy and BBC from the formerly strong, confident white women they were. And Roxy will get her revenge on them by painfully twisting their nipples before making them start licking Savannah's pussy as well as on the other black women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Revenge

Cant wait for savannah to get her revenge on roxys friends,really like this series wish there were more who write like you. Fiona

FibaroFibaroalmost 4 years agoAuthor
You can find me on Patreon for more

Hello everyone,

I'm going to use this oportunity for a shameless plug in,but if you want to help me and my stories you can support me on Patreon. On there I post a minimum of 4 story parts a month, one which can be voted for each month. I also post up to 4 comissioned artworks a year. In reality I post more like 6 or even more story parts each month.

It's thanks to my Patreon that I've been able to incease my upload speed on here to 3 parts a month. If you can't or don't want to support me on Patreon everything there will eventually be posted for free. It'll just take longer. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro

Kindest regards,

Fibaro

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Madison, Mona and Emilia will be confronted by black women who will strip them of clothes and make them kneel on all fours when their asses will be whipped. They will be left hungry, thirsty and broken down into eating black pussy for piss sustenance. Each turned into submissive lesbians while shedding weight. Eventually turned over to be white slaves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...