Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes of this, Savannah pulled out of Roxy's mouth, picked her up and threw her onto the couch. Before the girl could react Savannah was on top of her, pinning her down while the tip of the dildo pressed right against her bleached butthole. "Are you ready to take my cock my little bitch?" Savannah whispered into Roxy's ear, getting a loud moan in return.

Savannah was just about to plunge her cock in when a sudden loud knock on the door was heard making both girls look up in shock. The shocked look on Savannah's face worried Roxy. It told her that it wasn't someone Savannah was expecting this time which made her all the more worried about who could be at the door and why.

"Stay right here Roxy, I'm going to open up the door." Savannah said cursing to herself, just when things would get really fun this happened. Who the hell could be at the door? She worried it might be Roxy's friends and she was nowhere near ready for them. Not yet at least. Standing up Savannah tucked the dildo back in her tights and rolled her dress back down before heading to the door already irritated.

Opening up she was met by a pretty girl with dirty blonde hair and light brown eyes, she looked skinny and about 5'6" Tall. Savannah immediately recognised the girl as one of Roxy's friends. She hadn't said anything, but she had been with the group that approached Roxy after class which immediately made her anger boil back up.

"Hello, Savannah right? Pleased to meet you, I'm Helena, one of Roxanne's friends. Look I'm really sorry about how the others, especially Madison treated you, but can I please come in? I need to see Roxanne and it's urgent." The girl said nervously looking around as if she was expecting to be followed or something.

Her reaction had managed to completely catch Savannah off guard. She had expected threats or profanities to be thrown her way. Ones she would have instantly countered by shoving the girl out and telling her to fuck off. Instead what she got was a sincere apology.

"Uhm yeah sure, go ahead she's in the living room." Savannah answered not even thinking about the fact that Roxy was naked or locked in her collar in her confusion. When she did realise the mistake, she had just made it was too late to stop Helena as she had already slipped past her and into the living room.

Roxy had heard the entire conversation from the couch. It was kind of good to hear that she still had friends who were supportive. Even if the support came from someone she didn't immediately suspect. Helena had always been one of the quieter girls in their group, more of a follower as well. In that regard it meant all that much more that she actually went against the group to support Roxy.

What Roxy hadn't been expecting at all however was for Savannah to give Helena the green light to walk on considering her situation. She just had time to cover her naked body with a blanket, but with Savannah holding the key to her collar, it and the attached leash were on full display.

"R..." Helena started speaking upon entering the living room, but she stopped dead in her tracks as she spotted the collar on her brightly blushing friend's neck. She clearly looked lost for words and even a little bit flustered as Savannah came in behind her.

Roxy was truly embarrassed, that was for sure, but the flustered look on Helena's face managed to surprise Savannah yet again. Roxy almost certainly mistook it for horror or shock, but Savannah recognised that look instantly. It was one she had had when she was introduced to kink for the very first time. Helena might not realise it yet, but that flustered look came from a certain curiosity, a curiosity that might turn into more.

Savannah's surprised look quickly turned into a confident smile as she took control of the situation, aiming to give Helena a little push in the right direction. "As I'm sure you have noticed by now, me and Roxy don't exactly have the most normal kind of relationship, apart from being lesbians I mean. You see Roxy likes having me as her Mistress, and I like being her Mistress so we have a mutual understanding." Savannah casually said walking over to the couch and sitting down beside Roxy.

She had pretty much explained what their relationship entailed without giving away all the nasty details of Roxy's perversions. To show off her power she grabbed a tight hold of her girlfriend's leash and pulled the now mortified Roxy in close for a kiss on the lips. Helena's eyes just grew wider and her cheeks redder as she witnessed something that seemed so unreal to her.

When Savannah then fixed her eyes on her she felt compelled to give a reaction. "I... I didn't know you guys were like this." She said stunned as she just kept staring. Roxy was meanwhile fearing the worst. Helena had been supportive in the sense that she had apologised, but surely that would now all be ruined after what she had just witnessed. God why did Savannah have to put on a show like this? Sometimes she could be so inconsiderate. Well she was inconsiderate most of the time, but now it wasn't in a pleasant way at all, ruining her last remaining friendship.

Savannah still didn't say anything as she just intensely kept staring at Helena, it was a trick that worked wonders on subs in her experience. Eventually they'd spill their guts in a nervous ramble. Who would have thought that there was a real subby girl among Roxy's friends.

"I didn't know you guys were like this, but that's totally okay. Please don't get me wrong. It's just such a surprise and I don't really know what to say. I guess the clothes were a hint already but still. Look I just came here to say I didn't agree with what Madison, Mona and Emilia said. In fact I wanted to let you guys now that I think it's awesome and brave that you come out for your relationship like that knowing how many people are still biased. I guess this new insight makes it even more awesome and god, I should just shut up." Came the nervous ramble Savannah had been expecting as Helena went silent once more but not any less flustered.

Now it was Roxy's turn to look at her friend stunned. This wasn't what she had been expecting at all and that was a great thing right now. In fact she couldn't be happier. It made her wonder though did Savannah knew this would happen somehow, she had suddenly seemed to become awfully confident after re-entering the living room.

"Well thank you Helena, that I believe I can speak for both Roxy and myself when I say that it means a lot to us. Tell you what, we are having a little coming out party Wednesday all day long. It would be lovely if you could join us. I know skipping classes isn't really the best thing to do, but we really wanted to celebrate." Savannah said with a smile. Little did Helena know that the coming out party would be about showing what their relationship really was like.

It could proof extra interesting if she informed her friend about Helena's curiosity. With a sex fuelled atmosphere the chance of nothing happening with the curiosity that was already there was pretty small. "Now was that all you wanted to say? I believe you had something urgent to tell Roxy." Savannah added with a smile

"Oh yeah, first of all I would love to join the party, and I did come here with a reason other than to apologise. Mona, Madison and Emelia are planning to come over today to as they say it convince Roxy of how stupid and wrong it is to be with you. As you might have noticed they aren't really the friendliest bunch when voicing their opinion about your relationship. I just wanted you to know so you could maybe go out or something to avoid them. I really just want you guys to be happy and I don't want Roxanne having to listen to them anymore." Helena explained nervously.

"Speaking of which I should really go. I don't want to be caught in the middle of this, I'm sorry but that's it." Helena added a looking around a little paranoid.

"Thank you very much for the warning Helena, I'll deal with the situation and you're right, maybe it's better if you leave immediately." Savannah Said as she showed the girl to the door. Roxy was still just sitting on the couch, stunned in complete disbelieve about what just happened and about what was going to happen. She did worry slightly though as she wondered how Helena would react to the party on Wednesday which wasn't just a simple coming out party as far as she could tell. Well not the one Helena was probably expecting at least.

As Savannah closed the door behind Helena she couldn't help but smirk. This girl had really been a godsend. First of all she loved the chance of having a hand in the corruption of maybe another girl, one she wouldn't have to hypnotise this time. On top of that she now knew about the plan of Roxy's friends.

She might not have been able to punch them back in class, but if they came here then she wouldn't have to look for an opportunity for revenge either. Knowing they would come Savannah could prepare herself, already smiling at the thought that once they left they would never bother her or Roxy again. Oh this was just going to be too good.


12