Save it for the Store

Story Info
Jimmy and Lily's plan to spice up their trip to the store.
2.2k words
4.45
6.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not that one," Jimmy said, firm but quiet. He sat on the edge of Lily's bed, legs crossed, and the fingers of his right hand spread through his trim beard in a pensive pose.

Lily froze, turning her head toward him and quirking and eyebrow up, caught halfway between annoyance and arousal at his confident intervention in her wardrobe choice. She stood nearly naked in front of him, a green sundress draped from a black hanger clasped in her right hand.

"The white one," He continued, before her reaction could take form, "with the blue flowers."

Lily's eyes left him and scanned over the rest of her clothes, spotting the dress he wanted and huffing a small sigh of annoyance as she replaced the beautiful green garment and pulled the white one out. She turned her hips toward him and draped the dress over her small frame, pressing the hanger against her chin. She let out a deeper sigh as his eyes scanned over her, a small pit of anxiety rising in her throat.

Jimmy said nothing, but quirked his own eyebrow and let the ghost of a smile lift the corners of his mouth. She recognized it instantly as his 'I told you so' face.

She turned toward the mirror on the wall behind her and felt the annoyance and anxiety melt away. He was right. This was the dress. It was just correct in a way that was difficult to put into words, not least because of the way the delicate white bra she already wore seemed to blend with the larger garment as if it were a single piece.

He stood up and walked up behind her, taking the dress from her, sliding the straps from the hanger, and gathered the fabric up in his hands. She lifted her arms in the air instinctively and he slid the dress over her shoulders and pulled the fabric gently over each of her curves. He took a half step back and looked in the mirror as she made a quick sequence of minor adjustments to the cotton dress.

They silently admired her in the mirror for the space of two slow breaths, whisps of excitement and anxiety fluttering around her as she thought about what they were about to do.

Jimmy stepped into her, pressing his body into her backside. He rested his hands on her hips for a moment and bent his neck down to kiss the top of her head. A few seconds into the kiss, he began pulling her hips back into his until she could distinctly feel the shaft of his cock hardening against her tailbone.

The euphoric electricity of anticipation crackled in the narrow space between their bodies, and she was half certain he was about to gather up her skirt and take her up against the mirror. She relaxed into his grip and laid her head back onto his shoulder.

"You know, I'm not going to be able to hide it if you get cum on this skirt." She couldn't help but smile, although some distant part of her was anxious about it.

"Do you want me to cum on your skirt, then?" He asked, sliding one hand up to squeeze her breast. His large hands fit perfectly around the cup of her bra, and his wandering hands were making it harder for her to think straight.

"That wouldn't be my first choice." She half-sighed, half-moaned, practically willing him to fuck her.

"Let's go do this then, Lily." He said, releasing her and taking a step back.

She turned toward him, reproachful longing in her eyes. She slid her fingers between his thighs, lightly sliding her nails against the fabric of his pants where his balls waited for her. She looked up into his eyes and smirked as a crack formed in his composure.

He leaned his lips down to hers and kissed her deeply, freezing her hand, and sending her heart racing again.

"Save it for the store, Lily." He whispered, breaking the kiss.

--

The plan was simple. When they walked into the grocery store, Lily would casually walk to the back where the bathrooms were. Jimmy would pretend to browse the produce for a few minutes and then walk back to join her. The store had large, unisex bathrooms with locking doors, and they were usually diligent about keeping them clean, which was a big reason why they chose this store.

The couple strode into the store, hearts pounding in their throats, but doing their best to act casual. Lilly squeezed Jimmy's hand lightly as she took her leave and began to walk to the back corner of the store toward the bathrooms. She was aroused to the point of being a little light-headed, and the fact that all the strangers she passed could not help but notice her flushed cheeks only made it worse. She had been talking about doing this with Jimmy for weeks, and it was surreal to be finally doing it.

There's no way anyone she passed could know what they had planned, but she found herself wondering if her dress was sheer enough for these strangers to see she wasn't wearing any panties. It was tight enough around her hips for a keen-eyed observer to notice a lack of fabric underneath, but the low neckline and generous cleavage her bra created served as an effective distraction to all the men who had a mind to check her out. The store wasn't crowded, but she passed probably 20 people on her trek across the store.

By the time she made it safely to the bathroom and locked the door behind her, the prospect of having to sit there and wait for Jimmy was physically painful. She examined the space and tried to square it against the hours she had already spent fantasizing about this moment.

She wasn't sure how, but she knew with near-absolute certainty that he was going to bend her over the sink. Their height difference made this a little challenging sometimes, so she slid the trash can over next to the sink so that she could rest her foot on it and make it a little easier for him. With little else to do, she fiddled with her hair in the mirror, trying it over one shoulder, then the other, then straight down her back. She settled on draping it over her right shoulder, the opposite side where she placed the trash can, so he could kiss her neck on the side she was leaning.

She considered rubbing her clit for a moment to make sure she was ready for him to come in, but she could tell without checking that the anticipation had left her plenty wet already. Her hands kept smoothing the soft fabric of her dress across her navel and over the subtle rise of her pelvic bones in a silent expression of the ever-building anticipation she felt. How long had it been? 20 seconds? An hour?

An idea struck her suddenly, spreading a wide smile over her face. She waved a hand in front of the paper towel dispenser until she had a reasonable length of towel, then placed it on the floor in front of the door, close enough so she could reach the lock, but far enough away that the door could open without hitting it. She smoothed her skirt down over her knees as she kneeled down onto the floor, and smiled in satisfaction when the hollow sound of his knuckle on the wooden door rang out through the space. He knocked four times in the rhythm they had established beforehand, and her fingers leapt to the lock, unlatching the door and willing him to come in quickly.

Jimmy opened the door slowly, just enough to slide his body through sideways. He spun around in a moment of confusion as he closed the door and looked genuinely surprised to find her on her knees for him. He was surprised enough to forget about locking the door, so she reached back out for the lock and latched it with a flick of her wrist.

"Come here!" She whispered, an incandescent smile on her face. She hooked her thumb around one of his belt loops and guided him over in front of her. She had his pants undone and halfway around his knees when he finally came to his senses.

He pulled his boxers down and freed his cock, already bouncing a few inches from her lips.

What she really wanted was to be bent over that sink and fucked hard enough that he would have to cover her mouth to stop the whole store from hearing her yells and moans. But she was drunk on that look of longing in his eyes as she wrapped one hand around his shaft and closed her lips around the head of his cock. She slid his cock into her mouth and didn't stop until she gagged on it, sending her salvation into overdrive to get him as lubricated as possible. She massaged his balls gently and gagged herself on him several more times until thick strands of her spit clung to her lips as she pulled away from him.

She looked up into his eyes. "Please fuck me now, Jimmy. I can't..."

He reached down, placing his hands under her arms and lifting her onto her feet. Her heart threatened to pound right out of her chest. He spun her around with hands on her hips and pushed her up against the sink. She lifted her right leg up and set it on the trash can and tried to press her ass into his cock while he gathered up her skirt.

"How are you going to keep me quiet?" She asked drunkenly, a wicked smile on her face as she looked back at him in the mirror.

She saw one of his hands disappear into his pocket and continued, "You know that cock of yours makes me screa..."

While she taunted him with the question, he had produced a clean, white linen handkerchief from his pocket, and she found herself moaning around the dry fabric when he stuffed it past her teeth and onto her tongue. It filled her mouth like a very soft sponge, and she found that the only noise she could make was a muffled moan.

With her mouth under control and her body in position, he wasted no time in lining his saliva-soaked cock up with her achingly flush pussy. When he finally pushed inside of her, she whimpered into the handkerchief and felt her entire body relax into his invasive thrust. She pushed her hips against him, willing him to go deeper, to thrust harder, but he paused with his cock buried in her to cup one hand over her lips, and positioned the other on her hip, the strength of his fingers promising the volent thrusts she craved.

After a few heartbeats that seemed to stretch into eternity, he finally slid his cock out and then pulled her whole body into his as he slammed his cock back into her. She felt her body shudder under him, and barely managed to keep her knee locked under her. He thrust again before she could recover, and before long, she was so lost in his body, he had to brace her against him to keep her upright.

By the time she felt his fingers begin rubbing against her clit, she already lost control, shaking in an orgasm that pushed every other thought and sensation out of her consciousness.

When she felt her awareness beginning to return, she felt the jagged, erratic thrusts that told her Jimmy was beginning to cum inside her. She nodded her head against his hand, the improvised gag unable to contain her encouragement. She smiled inwardly as she felt him cum, warmth spreading deep inside her as her pussy emptied his balls.

Before he recovered himself, she pushed his hand from her mouth down to her shoulder and pulled the gag out.

"Thank you." She panted; her tongue sandpaper-dry against the roof of her mouth. "That was..." She trailed off, trying to find the right word.

"Incredible?" He suggested, releasing her hip and slowly pulling his retreating cock out from between her legs.

"Mmmhmmm." she nodded earnestly, turning around and hugging him. She felt him bending down to kiss her and met his lips, kissing him with all the lingering passion and intimacy she felt. She felt the first stream of their mingled cum sliding down her thigh and smiled around his kiss.

"Let's go." She said, breaking the kiss. "It's already dripping out of me." She smiled sheepishly.

He replaced his boxers and buckled his pants, and she looked in the mirror to find that 'I've just had my brains fucked out' was painted as clearly on the pale skin of her face as if she had scrawled it on her forehead in permanent marker.

"Ready?" He asked, looking at her from the door.

"Yeah." She replied, turning toward him and walking through the door as he held it open for her.

The look of abject horror on the face of the old lady in the hallway outside the bathroom only broadened her post-coital smirk. Lily willed the horrified old woman to see the bead of cum that was now dripping from her left knee. She didn't turn back to see... there would be plenty more bystanders to gawk at her freshly-fucked face as they did their shopping for the week.