Save Some Punch for Me Pt. 02

Story Info
An encounter at a party leads to a reunion in an SF hotel.
3.5k words
4.54
19.6k
57

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chenwanli
chenwanli
245 Followers

Jo-Sei Returns

***

"Fairmont Hotel. Tony Bennett Suite. This Friday. 6 pm," came the text from an unknown number on Sunday evening. The only other indicator was a picture attached of me in a CHP uniform, pants around my ankles, covered in cum with an illegible business card on my chest.

Jo-Sei. Goddamn. Last Halloween she took some very indecent photos of me dressed as a CHP cop after compromising me, hard. A month or so had passed and I'd had no response to the many texts and calls I'd made to her, trying to connect with her, desperately wanting to see her again. I'd even called Maxine, the mutual friend whose party we'd met at, to find out where Jo-Sei was but she didn't know.

I'm no idiot so I texted back immediately, "Yes!" but got no response. Still, it was worth a shot to try and meet her- I'd been thinking about her nonstop since our only encounter when she fucked my brains out. The workweek was a bit of a challenge, as I was continually distracted by the highlight reel of my first time with a shemale running through my head.

I did prep for her: got waxed for the first time (full boyzilian), haircut and douched my ass on Friday afternoon and struggled to put a large stainless steel jeweled buttplug in, a purchase I made earlier in the week as I remembered the size of Jo-Sei's cock. Feeling nervous about seeing her again, I had a drink or two while I threw on a Zegna blazer over jeans and a classic white button down and at 4:30 took a cab to the hotel, not wanting to be late.

My nerves fluttered as I knocked on the door to her suite. The door swung open and...it was not Jo-Sei.

"Who the hell are you?" asked the stunning Latina who answered the door wearing nothing but a hot pink sports bra and matching cropped yoga pants, completely soaked with sweat and looking like she just came back from a run as she was wearing some headphones around her neck. I took her in quickly: almost my height in her pink running shoes, dark brown hair pulled straight back into a ponytail, tan all over, flat stomach with a diamond stud in her belly button, strong cheekbones,green eyes wide in surprise and a bit irritated at my clearly unexpected presence.

"My apologies," I stammered, "I was looking for Jo-Sei- she texted me to meet her here at 8 this evening."

"Ooohhhh," her face broke into an all-too-knowing smile, "You must be the CHP guy she told me about!"

I blushed, knowing all the compromising positions that story entailed, "Ah...I, uh, guess so."

"You're early, but you'd better come in, quick," her eyebrows raising in sexual emphasis on the word 'quick'. She winked at me, then pulled me into the room and, as soon as the door closed, started passionately kissing me. I was a bit surprised, given that I had no idea who she was and we'd just met. But I'm only a man and she was crazy hot. Most women are embarrassed about any amount of perspiration but not this girl- I went for it, running my hands up and down her ass and up over her bra to tweak her eraser hard nipples. She groaned loudly and said, "I can't wait!" to which I started to unbutton my shirt. "No," she corrected me, pulling my hand away from the buttons and pushing down on my shoulders with both hands, "I can't wait!"

As I fell to my knees, she peeled down her yoga pants to reveal a lime green satin thong. I eagerly started kissing her thighs and moving inwards when she hooked her finger underneath my chin and pulled upwards until our eyes met. Her green eyes flashed with desire and, with a devilish smile, she turned away from me, using her legs to push me back against the wall, her tanned ass right in my face, teasingly bisected by the bright green thong string. She bent forward, bracing one arm against the opposing wall, and took her other hand to slowly pull her sweaty ass cheeks apart while sliding the string away to reveal her hot winking hole. "Lick," came her command.

I'm a people pleaser and couldn't wait to obey her: I flattened my tongue, leaned forward and pressed it right against her asshole. Her loud groan was accented by her legs trembling slightly and her hole winking from the sensation. She righted herself, leaned deeper towards the wall, straightening her arms to force the friction from my tongue as her crack pressed into my nose. She had total control of me: her legs, strong as hell from whatever yoga or running she did, held my body in place as she settled into moving her ass up and down on my face, moaning with delight.

As her pleasure increased, she pressed harder against my face for a moment, then pulled away, leaving me gasping for air. "Put your tongue in," came her command. I tightened my tongue to a point as she settled back, my tongue pushing into her sweaty, slightly bitter but deliciously funky backside. My world shrank to the elemental: her rapid breathing intersected with groans and gasps, her legs encasing my arms, her sweaty ass cheeks gripping my face, my head against the wall, my tongue deepening into her and my heart running like a freight train. I realized as her pressure increased that I was entirely at her mercy for movement and, after thirty second more of fierce grinding, for oxygen. My tongue darted harder to bring her pleasure, hoping that driving her to orgasm would release me. Her urgency increased as I struggled to get free and breathe. At last she relented, pulled away slightly and with a big whoosh cool air filled my lungs.

"MMMMM...you're doing great," came her judgement, "More!" as she settled back against my face, her loosening anal ring filled by my tongue, rocking her hips forward to pull her left foot up, grazing my thigh as she moved it across my rock hard cock still trapped in my jeans. "So hard, Mr. CHP?" she asked, a smile in her voice.

Now, as she pressed the ball of her left foot harder against my cock and balls, I gasped and she pushed her ass back on my face, taking a wider stance with her legs on either side of my knees. I took this rearrangement to my advantage and unbuttoned my jeans, popping my cock out and I started to stroke. Sensing this movement, she kicked my hand off my cock with her left foot, growling, "Focus on me!"

This unknown woman started running the sole of her running shoe along my now dripping dick and pushed down hard on my balls forcing me to gasp in pain into her ass. She giggled and settled back against my face, driving me crazy with her foot at the same time. I mirrored her growing excitement by trying to thrust against her foot, to which she clearly expressed her disapproval by either removing her foot for a second or snapping her shoe against my balls.

After a while of this play, she relaxed for a moment, then she shifted both legs between mine, nestling my hard cock between her calves and then straightening her legs, tightening around my cock like a vise. Her butt moved toward my face one more time and I got my tongue ready to stab back into her asshole, loosened from my ceaseless tongueing. This time she started to move a bit differently, rotating her hips from side to side instead of up and down. It made it even harder to keep my tongue on her but focus I did, as now with each rocking motion her calves stroked my cock. It was definitely a 'feels amazing but hurts' sensation as my cock alternately rubbed against her soft tan calves or the rough hem of her yoga pants. Every time I drew closer, she would rub harder and tighten her calves until I almost peaked, then she would release it and push her ass more deeply on my face. This tease/release cycle continued until I was in a dazed craze of arousal and exhaustion, desperate for orgasm and a break from having my face pounded by her ass and dick rubbed raw by her spandex pants.

Finally she moved away from me and turned around, a huge tent in her lime green panties, "Look what I've got for you!" she said and, without pausing, pulled her panties aside and in one movement shoved her massive cock right into my surprised mouth.

"Eyes up here," she ordered, holding onto the back of my head, pushing forward, making it hard for me to maintain eye contact. My eyes watered. I could feel myself about to gag on her dick when she laughed, "I love watching men struggle on my dick."

And then she started to slide the monster in deeper, my eyes went wide with effort, her smiling down on me. I got all of it in, nose on her landing strip of pubes when she pulled it all the way out. My mouth felt empty, wanting

"Where are my manners?" She asked, casually pulling up her leggings and moving into the suite, "Come on in and make yourself at home."

I got up and found my balance through the sex haze and eagerly followed her in, not even zipping up. The living room was two walls of windows meeting the corner revealing an epic view of San Francisco Bay and the city.

Before I could take it in, she had her hand around my cock stroking it fast, then using it to lead me over towards a sofa with a long wooden coffee table in front of it. She rotated me around, kissed me hard while giving my cock a few quick strokes, then pushed me away. Since my calves were against the coffee table I sat down to avoid falling backwards. I found myself looking up at her.

"Now that I've shown you around," she said unnecessarily, "Let me offer you something to eat" as her hands pulled down the waistband of her pants and her cock popped out, almost slapping me in the face. She directed it without waiting for a reply into my open mouth, pushing all the way in until the girth of her cock slowed her penetration. She waited for my throat to relax a bit and then pushed in again slowly, then withdrawing it inch by inch and feeding me again, deep.

Before she could get too much of a rhythm, she pulled out, "Sorry, baby, I'm so fucking horny. Why don't you lie back and relax?" as she pushed me away. I lay down on the coffee table, cock pointing upwards.

"Aren't you an excited boy?" she asked, walking around the table, smiling at my engorged arousal and reaching over to give it a few tugs. She got to the other side of the table- my eyes were looking straight up at her, her massive cock jutting out. She bent over easily at the waist and gave me a kiss, lingering for a second, enjoying the sensation of kissing upside down.

"Scoot up a bit," She said, sliding me until my neck was at the edge of the table. She knelt down, supporting my head with her hands, cock sliding forward into my mouth, "Time for you to get facefucked."

She was done with slow. The new position of my head hanging backwards allowed her to go balls deep in my throat without hesitation. Her hips started to thrust back and forth as she pumped my face, building speed up as she drove deep and then occasionally slowing as she pulled her cock back until just the head was in my mouth. One of her hands released my head and wrapped around my cock, stroking it just enough to keep me hard but not enough for me to get any closer to coming.

My frustration excited her and she started to move and out of my mouth faster, each time with a louder moan of pleasure as she fucked my face.

Then I heard the door open and footsteps across the room. My face fucker slowed and pulled her cock out with a pop. I looked up, first seeing a pair of beautiful legs, then a business suit over a bare midriff top revealing a familiar taut and tan stomach. She looked like a sexy power executive boss bitch on steroids. My cock popped up even more.

"Don't stop on my account, bitches," Jo-Sei's beautiful face came into focus, libidinously smiling at the scene, "I see you've started early," dropping a mini black leather Versace backpack on the sofa, "I hope you've introduced yourselves: Marina, this is the CHP slut I fucked on Halloween. CHP man, well, clearly Marina has introduced herself to you."

Marina laughed and slapped her 'introduction' on my face, making Jo-Sei laugh too. Jo-sei unbuttoned the side of her suit's skirt, dropping it to the floor, her cock already rising in her fist. She stepped onto my pants pushing them to the floor, entangled around my ankles.

"I guess we should spitroast him, shouldn't we? She laughed, bending down to lift my legs up by the pants around my heels.

Marina reached forward, grabbing my calves to pull them towards her, "Jo-Sei, it would be rude not to!" her breasts pushing my head up off the table.

Jo-Sei wasted no time in kneeling down, slicking her cock obscenely with a couple of well-placed drips of her saliva and reaching for my ass. Her smile grew when her fingers touched the buttplug, "Oooh, Mr. Fancy has a jeweled plug up his ass," pulling it out with a pop, "But I bet you want dick, don't you?"

Her cock was as big in my ass as I remembered it and I was thankful I'd worn the plug. Jo-Sei wasted no time in getting into it, driving deep, hard and fast, making me grunt with the intrusion.

"I think he likes it," Marina's eyes were on me, my now hard dripping cock, my eyes unfocused with lust. She let gravity pull my head downwards and, supporting my neck, pushed her cock back into my throat.

I'll say this- respect to all porn stars who specialize in getting rammed at both ends simultaneously. It's an athletic event and these girls were fucking Olympic champions, initially out of sync with their hips as they found their targets, my ass and throat filling, overwhelming me. They would build their thrusts up until I was just full of cock and then, backing off thrusts at different speeds until one was slamming into me as the other was just at the edge of falling out of my ass or mouth and then they'd reverse it, never giving me a moment where I wasn't just getting fully fucked. Their efforts were clearly entertaining them; each thrust forced a deep groan or a shudder from me, eliciting sexy laughs and encouragment to fuck me harder.

Jo-Sei pushed my legs up higher to get deeper into my ass as she leaned forward with increased effort, pinning my legs back, Marina mirroring her by holding my head tighter as she drove deeper into my mouth.

Their hips moved faster and faster, fully in sync, humorous levity gone with their rising need, orgasms approaching. My mind was in shutdown, world reduced to me as a fuck object for their pleasure, their groans and grunts loud in my ears until they were both in frenzy, pushing hard for their final crest.

Jo-Sei hit first, screaming, "Fuccckkk!", her hips slamming against my ass, pinning me down as I felt her cock squirting inside of me, "Unh, unh, Unh," her efforts vocalized with each thrust as she wound down in my ass.

Marina gave me little warning as she was sent over the edge watching Jo-Sei's final short thrusts of orgasm, "Here it comes! Take it, take it, fuck fuck FUCK!" as her cock exploded, buried in my throat, her pubic bone pushed hard against my nose, both hands now tightly holding my head as her balls emptied into me. I couldn't move but I was running out of air, but before I started to panic, I heard a loud, "MMMM," as she groaned with satisfaction, slowly pulling her cock back, final jets of semen filling my mouth, me swallowing quickly so I could open my mouth to breathe. Her cock popped out, I took a breath, and she slid it back in, moving slowly to eke out the last pleasures of her orgasm. With a final motion, she pulled it all the way out while squeezing her cock like a tube of toothpaste to release the last drop of her spank onto my lips, which I licked. Marina laughed with pleasure, "What a great fuck you are. You deep throat like a total whore!"

I blushed and smiled at the same time, assuming that it's now time to get my action on, so excited from being fucked that my hard cock is still standing straight up.

"It's nice to see you again," Jo-Sei said, her hand stroking my cock as she leaned back to pull her cock out of my ass with a wet slurping sound, releasing my legs, "I've been thinking about you since I fucked your ass on Halloween and I've been in Seoul for work. I knew when my flight routed through SFO that I wanted to meet up and made sure my gal Marina was going to be in town too...I thought three would be a pretty good party."

I gasped in response as her thumb frictioned over the head of my dick, slick with precum. She jacked my cock once and then stood up, "I got you a gift," she said as she stepped back into her skirt, buttoning it and smoothing the fabric down, looking almost like she came from a business meeting and not fucking the shit out of me.

"You mean, besides this?" I joked, Marina laughing and standing up, pulling her leggings up and tucking her cock in, showing quite the bulge through the pink fabric.

Feeling a bit underdressed and overexposed, I started to get up but stilled my motion when Jo-Sei bent over me with her hand on my chest, shaking her head no.

"Marina, babe, can you grab me a glass of ice?" asked Jo-Sei as she stood and turned away to pick up her backpack.

"Sure thing, Jo-Sei," Marina answered as she went over to the bar, quickly filling a lowball glass with ice from a wine bucket.

Jo-Sei rummaged in her bag and pulled out a little red giftbox, "First things first," she said, "Let me take care of this little problem," as she knelt down to stroke my cock, accepting with her other hand the glass of ice from Marina.

"Oh yeah, Jo-Sei, I can't wait," I encouraged her, leaning back and relaxing.

"Oh, I know you can't, slut," came her response, "But let's cool things off."

I did not see the handful of ice coming but if Marina hadn't bent over at that moment to hold my shoulders down, me wondering what was going on as I was transfixed by her breasts still held tight in her pink sports bra, and if Jo-Sei hadn't put her hand on my chest, I would have jumped. Instead the sharp cold of the ice against my balls was shocking. I yelped loudly, making both women laugh.

"Oh relax," Jo-Sei insisted, "It's no big deal."

The cold did it's job, ice dwindling my erection quickly.

"You see," Jo-Sei continued, pulling my balls through a steel ring and then tucking my now flaccid penis through the ring to join them, my cock and balls now pushed forward off the pubic mound by the tight band of steel, "I was planning on giving you this gift at the end of the weekend but..." her voicing trailing off as she pulled a little metal cage out of the red giftbox, eyebrows coming together in concentration as she fed my flaccid but still slick with precum dick into the cage, lined up the eyelets on the cage with those on the ring, ran a lock through the eyelets, closing it with a decisive click, "We don't have time for your dick right now." She stood up, casually put a key on a chain and placed it around her neck, dropping the key into her cleavage and pushing her tits up, securing the key between them.

I was in shock, but also not, because in the only two times I've seen her, Jo-Sei's pushed my boundaries in the most unexpected and ultimately fun ways I've ever experienced.

Marina had been fixated on the whole process of locking my cock up and now reached across my chest, "I've always wanted my own whore," she exclaimed, pulling my balls down and then slapping my caged and locked cock, "Is this for me?"

Jo-Sei wrapped Marina in her arms for a long kiss, then broke the kiss, spanked Marina's ass hard and leaned back to look at her, "Go get on something sexy on- I want us to drive this slut crazy tonight. Happy birthday, baby! We've got dinner reservations downstairs in 15 minutes."

chenwanli
chenwanli
245 Followers