All Comments on 'Saved From Herself'

by litjeannius

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Caed99Caed99over 9 years ago
Loved it

I love how story climaxed with the bite

Only thing I've neve bee a fan of is stories in the first narrative.

But I want more! He said sex to help her through the transformation but surely he wants her for a life partner and that included more sex to suit his ( and eventually hers) stamina ? Xx

Dutchgirl82Dutchgirl82over 9 years ago
Liked it

Is this meant as a starting series? You know, since it's the start of a new life? As a standalone it's good too though.

litjeanniuslitjeanniusover 9 years agoAuthor
working on a bigger project

I've been working on a similar story in Novel form...but have not always felt comfortable writing the more explicit side of things...so this was a test story to see if I could write it and see how it would be received. My thought is to make two dif edits of the novel..one more erotic and one more an 'edited for tv' type version. I have a second 'test story' almost finished and will upload soon. The test stories are stand alones in a similar 'universe' to the novel...just adapted to not give away all the details of my novel's universe. It's going to be a fairly unique take on the vampire theme...let's just say that they are actually 'good guys'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant!

Loved this a lot. I do hope you will continue with this story, as there is so much more that could be added. So, will we get a chapter 2 perhaps? :)

litjeanniuslitjeanniusover 9 years agoAuthor
possibly more ....

I could continue it, though it was wrapped up as a stand alone. Will have to think about how to do it as it is based on a bigger idea for the novel, but I want to save some of the unique background/back story/universe for the novel....so let me think about where to go from here on it...

Storm113Storm113over 9 years ago
very good

please, we need the next step.

firerose78firerose78over 9 years ago
love it

Waiting to read more. Keep going it is great.

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Wow...

What a great 1st story to post in Lit. I look forward to reading many more from you. Thank you for sharing.

litjeanniuslitjeanniusover 9 years agoAuthor
another story in the same 'Universe'

I just submitted a second story from the same 'Universe', though with different characters. If approved, it should be up in a couple of days. I'll try to figure out where to go with this first one in a second 'installment'/chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

...you hav to continue this story!

Well done :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous