Saving Eva from Abuse Ch. 11

Story Info
We are found out, fantasies and getting caught.
1.4k words
4.66
1.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 05/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob

Eva knocked on my office door, something she never did. She was clutching some papers.

"Close the door," I said without looking up.

"Sir, they know, well Mary does for sure and Ellie saw us last week. Mary needed my address and immediately recognised it as the same as yours. She will not tell anybody, she is very professional."

"Well it had to happen, we have done well not to have been found out earlier."

"I think we were, the office talk changed about three weeks ago, you know how girls talk when we are together."

"Well actually no, I don't," I said. Eva blushed! All we have done and this made her blush, what the hell do girls talk about?

"Erm... well Millie always fancied you and would often describe what she would do if you were stuck in a lift together."

"We don't have a lift," I offered.

"It's her fantasy, she didn't expect it to happen."

"I'll have to take her to the John Lewis store to buy a present for my girlfriend, well you if they know, and go up in the lift."

"She'd probably wet her knickers," she laughed.

"What else?"

"Caz reckons you have a ten inch dick and she'd like to see if she could manage it."

"She's married!"

"It doesn't stop her having fantasies."

"Does everybody have some sort of opinion or whatever about me?"

"You are the only man in the place, with all the power and that must be obeyed voice you sometimes use even though you don't know it."

"What about you?"

"You have done most of my fantasies."

"Most, what have we not done?"

"Can I tell you when we get home please?" She bowed her head and looked up at me with a coy smile.

"I will have to hear more, so what changed?"

"The girls basically stopped talking about you, they no longer said they wanted to fuck you, the conversation changed but was still friendly. There have been comments about how much happier I look from the start so I assume it all fits."

"Fuck, I've got a hard on, you'll have to pretend to be Millie and I'll fuck you in a lift, perhaps at lunch time. Caz is going to be disappointed if she finds out. Tell them I will be buying the drinks at the wine bar on Friday."

"Yes sir, in some ways it will be nice not to pretend any more," she picked up her papers and left.

Eva

Well now they know, "Bob and I invite you all for drinks on Friday after work." There was a rumble of chatter and a million questions and accusations.

"You sneaky thing, how long has it been going on? How did it start?" And lots more. I must admit I was feeling as proud as a peacock and talking of cocks I was moist thinking of being shagged in a lift. It was quite a difficult day, everyone was friendly but I think it will take a day or two to get back to normal.

Bob

Fuck me I'd definitely give Millie one in a lift or elsewhere as long as she doesn't tell Caz my dick isn't ten inches. It's nice having that sort of reputation. I have to go out there, knowing that they know about me and Eva.

I got through to the end of the day and told Eva to wait for me as they all knew, she could get a lift home with me without any cloak and dagger stuff. I remained in my office while the staff left and waited for Eva to come in.

She came in, she had put her outside collar on! Perfect. I looked at her from head to toe. She brought her hands up to push her hair on top of her head, this showed her collar more just in case I had missed it. "Strip."

Her smile widened, it lit up the whole room, she started swaying slowly to music she heard in her head. Her jumper was the first to go, I wonder if she will start dressing a bit more sexy now that they know about us and she doesn't have to hide her bruises. Her semi see-through blouse was next, she slowly unbuttoned it exposing a very sexy half bra from which half of each nipple poked.

Her hands went behind her and the skirt fell to the floor, stockings, suspender belt and matching knickers were now on show. She must have been prepared for this, being Thursday when we normally go straight home. Her sexy underwear is saved for Friday when anything can happen.

I pointed for her to get down and crawl under the desk where she would encounter my rampant cock exposed and waiting for her mouth.

Eva

Everyone has gone and sir is in his office, I put my collar on. I had come prepared, I was pretty sure today would be the day they found out. I went into his office stripped to my sexy underwear and crawled under the desk.

I crawled between his outstretched spread legs until I reached his not ten inch cock pointing upwards. I've not measured it but it was plenty for me and bigger than others I have seen and certainly thicker. I digress, I licked up the length, kissing the knob end. I pulled his pants down, he was almost flat in his fancy office chair, better than the ones we have to put up with.

I held his cock and sucked one of his balls into my mouth, the smell and taste of his not too clean tackle was intoxicating, I swapped balls. I was slowly working my hand up and down his dick before I left his balls with my mouth and used my other hand to play with them.

I took his cock head into my mouth and looked up at him, removing it for a few seconds I said "Please fuck me sir," and took it in my mouth again without losing eye contact.

He grabbed my hair with both hands, pulled me up and kissed me. Lifting me until I was straddled across him, my knicker clad pussy rubbing on his cock. "Get it in you randy slut and you fuck me," he didn't have to use that voice it was just what I wanted. I pulled my knickers to one side and slid it right in with absolutely no difficulty.

As I bounced on him his hands came up as I knew they would and pulled my tits the rest of the way out of my bra. He watched them as if they were hypnotising him until I stopped bouncing and more rocked backward and forward. I had got myself so worked up I was near to climax already.

He grabbed my less mobile tits and brought my nipples to his mouth, sucking and gently biting one then the other. That was it I came with a scream, it was so naughty, it was so decadent, it was so fucking good. And so fucking good to be able to relax now the secret was out.

He somehow got up and lay me across his desk, on my back with legs in the air, his cock still in situ. He fucked me hard and I took quite a load. We lay there still connected when we heard a vacuum cleaner humming on the other side of the door. Oh fuck, people finding out in one way was okay but being the gossip of the whole building was another.

We were dressed in record time. Sir looking quite respectable, me with smudged makeup, hair a mess and knickers filling up with a mixture of sexual fluids was a different proposition. We straightened ourselves up and went out. The cleaner smiled at us. "I didn't realise anybody was here," she lied.

I collected my coat and we left. I bet she sprayed his office with some fresh air type spray. We giggled like a couple of school kids all the way to the car.

Sir

Unexpected but wonderful, I don't know what it was but when I had Eva across the desk it really felt as though I had a ten inch dick. It certainly pumped a lot into her. The cleaners's appearance made things excitingly risky, we must do more like that. I was so exhilarated that in the car I made Eva suck my cock while in the multi storey car park, even though it wasn't hard.

Wait until we get home, first I'm going to wipe her soaking knickers all over her nether regions, I would be tempted to put them in her mouth but that was reserved for another reason; she could tell me what the other staff would like me to do with or to them.

To be continued