Saving Eva from Abuse Ch. 12

Story Info
Eva tells another fantasy, tied to the bed & Bob's 10 inch...
1.7k words
4.55
3.3k
1
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 05/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob We arrived home, having stopped on the way for a Chinese takeaway. "You'll have to tell me what two of the girls said about me before I'll let you take your knickers off."

There are ten women working for me, I didn't employ them all, some were there when I started. I did employ Eva and a few of the others, one or the girls was over forty. I'm just making excuses. It was not the reason for employing them but I am glad they are mainly young and attractive.

"Okay, tell me what Emma said about me," Emma was early twenties and a slim attractive blond.

Eva blushed again, this women's talk must be very near the knuckle.

"She would like to be put over your knee and her bare bum spanked, she wanted to finish with you fucking her bent over your desk, preferably with us outside listening." Eva was blushing bright red.

"We have pretty much done that although without the others listening apart perhaps from the cleaner," I said.

"Would you like to spank her bare bum and screw her over your desk?"

"Of course I would, she is an attractive lady but I am with you now so I will resist the urge. Fantasies are often better in the head than in real life but we can act out some of theirs. Strip down to that sexy underwear and stand here," I pointed to the spot directly in front of me.

Her lovely knickers were wet in the crotch, I rubbed my fingers along the wet patch. "Take them off," I ordered. She put her thumbs in the side of her knickers and pushed them down, her pussy glistened with our juices. I put a finger in her pussy and pulled her closer. "Tell me what another girl said."

"Mary said that she would cover herself with squirty cream and have you lick it off."

"Mary, she's forty odd, married with grown up kids, she said that?"

"Yes sir, she didn't finish there she said to finish off she would squirt up her you know where for you to lick out." I still had a finger in Eva and the thought of my secretary laying there covered in cream had my cock rising. Mary was a substantial lass with a very large bust and would take some licking.

"Do we have any squirty cream?"

"Yes, sir." I started to unclip her stockings and then rolled them down. I unfastened her suspender belt, pulled her to me and with my arms around her I kissed her while unfastening her bra.

"Clear the table, lay on it and cover yourself with cream, putting plenty up the you know where."

"Yes please sir," she ran to obey. I'm pleased to say she concentrated on her tits and a prolonged jet in her pussy, a fair amount came out. She sprayed what was left over the rest of her body.

I started at her belly button, licking my tongue deep in it. I worked up to her tits, sucking on her nipples, licking around her tits. As much as I was enjoying this, too much cream was going to make me sick. I quickly moved down to you know where.

"Have you got the wage sheet ready for me Bob," said Eva in quite a good imitation of Mary's voice. I spluttered cream all over the place.

Eva All I wanted to do was take my knickers off, my pussy was sticky and smelly and I wish I'd kept quiet about the girl talk. He's going to want to spank and fuck Emma, she's gorgeous. He said he wouldn't, Mary was safer and I got covered in cream, this is more like it.

I'm quite a good mimic and just as sir put his tongue in my pussy I said one of Mary's regular sayings in her voice. Sir spluttered into my pussy, cream went everywhere, it felt wonderful, I laughed at his reaction. It took away some of the tingle in my pussy and that spot at the back of my neck. Does anyone else get this or is it just me? Perhaps I should ask in our girly talk sessions.

He licked out as much as he could prior to fucking me, with his lovely cock, much bigger and it would split me in half, keep your ten inches.

Bob Friday was difficult, I remained in my office as much as possible. Every time Mary came in I could picture her covered in cream, this was copable with, the thought of the gorgeous Emma over my knee was much more difficult.

The evening in the wine bar where everybody came went well, lots of questions and congratulations. They all wanted to know how we got together, I refused to answer. It is up to Eva what and when she tells them.

We got home I think without mishap. I took my jacket and tie off and asked Eva to strip down to her underwear while I poured large glasses of wine. Snuggled together on the couch. "Tell me another fantasy."

Eva We survived, I told the girls some of how we got together but it was such a relief to be barely dressed cuddling on the settee. I had to tell him another fantasy.

"I am not going to say whose fantasy this is. Her husband always arrives home at the same time so this day she decides to surprise him. Wearing just a bra and bikini briefs she ties her legs to the foot of the bed and handcuffs her left arm to one bed post. Then came the difficult bit, she put the cuff on her right wrist and managed to clip it to the bedpost."

Sir was playing with my nipple.

"She waited and waited, he was unexpectedly late. The phone rang and the answer machine kicked in, 'there is an emergency, I have to go to London, sorry, I won't be home 'til tomorrow evening. Sorry.' Apparently with self bondage you should always have an escape, she realised this now, too late. She pulled and tugged but to no avail. Resigning herself to waiting for twenty four hours, hungry, thirsty and never having gone this long without a pee."

Sir had both hands inside my bra.

"She heard a knock at the door, what to do? She yelled hello and a response came from Bob about something from work. Oh fuck can she ask him to save her? Sod it she can't stay here for twenty four hours. Please Bob help me, there's a key under the plant pot, she shouted to him. He eventually went into the bedroom, to say he was surprised is an understatement. He looked her up and down and she said 'hello, what a pleasant surprise, I am so glad to see you, I need help as I cannot get out of these bounds. I'm sure you wouldn't take advantage of a poor, helpless maiden in distress.' While her voice said one thing her smile and the fact that she was alternating sticking her tits out then her hips up. 'Please sir.'

Bob very quickly stripped off. She looked at his ten inch cock and smiled! He knelt across her with his big cock laying just below the valley between her tits, grabbing her bra and he pulled it up over her tit."

Sir pulled my bra over my tits. "How many times have you been asked if I have a ten inch cock?" he asked. There has been speculation about his ten inch cock for a while.

"A lot."

"What do you say?"

"Nothing, I just smile in a wistful manner, it's driving them mad."

"Bob spit into the valley between her tits, squeezing them together he started titty fucking her. His massive cock reached up to her mouth and she was told to open it, she did. She wondered how much she would be able to take. He moved down, putting bites and 'love bites' on her neck and tits. He ripped her knickers off, she had used scissors to make a few cuts to help in this."

Sir put his hand down my knickers and I opened his fly and held his cock.

"She wondered if she should ask him not to fuck her. Could her pussy take that monster, too late. He was not gentle as he rammed his whole ten inches into her waiting wet pussy. It hurt in a pleasant way. He pounded away, almost bringing it all the way out before he slammed it back. She wanted to bring her legs up, wrap them around him and keep him in. She climaxed."

Sir turned me round so I was straddling him, ripped my knickers off and slotted into me.

I continued. "Bob shot his load into her, wiped his cock on the sheets and walked off. She didn't know what to do, well there was fuck all she could do. Laying there dribbling out onto the bed she heard the answer phone message, he must have pressed the button. He came back with a glass of whisky in his hand, he told her that as they had plenty of time she could expect to get plenty more. She shivered in anticipation said yes please and asked for a drink of his whisky. This was going to be a long and wonderful night."

He picked me up before I could say anymore and lay me on the carpet without his cock coming out. How he thrust into me and put a 'love bite' on my tit. He came in no time and collapsed on me. It is the first time he has climaxed and I haven't but it felt so good to please sir and the story really turned him on. I wasn't going to tell him it was my fantasy before we got together which is why I invented the husband.

Bob Wow these women have some wonderful fantasies, I wonder who owned this one? If Eva wasn't fucking me as she talked I would have been alright but I reached the point where I had to pick her up and fuck her hard. Laying on top of her my cock gradually shrinking. "Finish the story in the morning, I'm fucked, let's go to bed.