Saving Eva from Abuse Ch. 17 - Zena

Story Info
Zena's side of the story & what happened next.
2.1k words
4.44
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zena

Another waste of time, three days listening to the old buggers chatter on. I'm the only woman, the only female manager, and I got here through merit. They know I'm the best they have and I didn't get here by sleeping with the bosses although I like to tempt the old relics. I bet they go for a wank after the course, mind you half of them are too old to manage one.

I am happily married to a wonderful caring man who would do anything for me and for our two children. The only downside is our sex life or lack of it. Don, my husband, could happily do without sex and only fucks me about once a month when I instigate it, more or less force him to.

At these meetings I wear something revealing and sexy just to work the old cronies up. There is only one other interesting person, who is probably about my age and he is called Bob. He usually looks as bored as I feel at any of these meetings and three days will feel like forever. After the first day I decided to go into the bar and there was Bob sitting looking bored so I sat next to him and ordered a drink.

After some conversation he said he would not fuck me, I hadn't asked him to in so many words, although I had made it obvious what I wanted. When he said he would beat me with the belt his partner gave him. Hell, I downed my drink and walked out. Not for the reason he thought but because I had shivers down my spine and in my pussy. More embarrassing my nipples were like bullets patently obviously poking out.

I got to my room all at sixes and sevens. I threw myself on the bed. Fuck, fuck, fuck, I lay on my stomach and thought about the belt hitting me. I pulled my skirt up and had my hand in my knickers and had fingers up my cunt. Oh my god, what would I do? I stuffed bedding into my mouth to muffle my screams as I climaxed. I rolled onto my back while I got my breath. I really should take my fingers out of my fanny, I felt so comfortable.

I stripped off and went into the bathroom, a few seconds in a cold shower calmed me, at least took my thoughts off my pussy. I hardly slept and the following day was so awkward, trying to behave normally. On the last day he was in the bar that evening and to cut the story short he hit me with the belt all the way up from feet to shoulder with his two girls watching. It hurt like hell, my poor bum was agony but none of it mattered, he fucked me. His girls were watching until I had to lick their pussies! While I did this he fucked me doggy style.

Oh how he fucked me. Don and I were both virgins when we married and he would have been glad to stay that way. Obviously we had sex as we have two children but it is far from inspiring. When Bob fucked me it was like nothing I have ever experienced. My pussy exploded, the fire shot to my nipples which were so full they hurt.

They went to their room, leaving me in a mess, sexually replete for the first time, my first orgasm from fucking. I realised what I had been missing all this time. I cried, sobbed, I was entering a deep depression. What have I done with my life? I have two wonderful kids, I smiled through my tears. Eva knocked at the door and I went out for a drink with the three of them.

Now here I am standing in my room waiting for Bob to decide whether he wants to see me before each monthly meeting or not. The girls have said he should, he has been quiet on the subject. I think this will be an audition.

He came in, walked round me, made me open my mouth and stuck fingers in it. "Who does this mouth belong to?" he asked. He may have been expecting an answer but I was struggling with my mouth full.

"Your property sir," I tried to say. He took his fingers out. "I can put anything I want in it?"

"Yes sir, anything," preferably your cock. I tried sucking Don's cock but it didn't respond. Bob's felt too big when it was in me. He unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor. He pulled my left bra strap down and my tit out of the bra, he gripped the nipple.

"Whose tit is this?" he asked me.

"Your tit sir, to do whatever you want with them." He was looking directly at me, eye to eye. How does he do it, my pussy is leaking. Of course that's where he goes next his hand leaves my nipple and goes right between my legs to my soggy knickers. Having rubbed up and down my knickers pushing them into me. He pulled them down to mid thigh and put fingers into my wet cunt, he pushed up so I was standing on my toes.

"And this sopping wet cunt who owns this?"

"You do sir, it's all yours, please take it." I begged.

"Turn round, arch your back, bend forward." What now? "Whose arse is this?" he said with a finger in my cunt.

"Yours sir, to smack and beat as you want," I replied.

"You have a delicious arse, for a slut like you and a delicious arsehole. This arsehole belongs to me, to put whatever I like in it." He put a finger into my bum, right up, what a shock. Shit he wants to fuck my bum, he can't do that can he? Will I like him to fuck my bum? Should I let him fuck my bum?

"My arsehole belongs to you sir," there I've done it, he won't reject me now surely.

"All mine to abuse?"

"Yes sir."

"To rape?"

"Yes sir."

"To defile?"

"Yes sir."

"To desecrate?"

"Yes sir."

"To fuck?"

"On your hands and knees, crawl to the door, turn round and come back, slow and sexy." My knickers at my knees restricted some movement, but my cunt must have looked delicious as I crawled away and he could see my free tit swaying on my way back. Having one tit out is so much more wanton than having them both out.

"The things I'm going to do to you, horrible things, obscene things. Arse up and put your tits on the carpet, keep your back arched." I felt so vulnerable, so ready to be disgraced, so lustful, fucking admit it I would do anything. "Kneel up," he pulled my hair so my face was level with his crotch.

"I'm looking up at him and he is looking into my eyes as he unbuckles his belt, that belt. "Get my cock out lazy slut, stop fucking about and get my cock in your mouth." All I can do is my best, I've never had a hard cock in my mouth and this is big. I opened wide and took the head in, he pushed forward, I used my hand, trying to stop it going too far, I'll be sick if it goes any further.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me off. "Lick my balls, my dirty, smelly balls. Suck them one at a time." He pulled my face into them, I hadn't a clue what I was supposed to do, I managed to take one in my mouth, I licked round it. It was smelly but not too bad, way better than having his cock making me gag.

He pulled me up by my hair again until I was on my toes and near to eye level. "You have given me your arsehole as well as your cunt. I've had your mouth and cunt so next I'll have your tits." He pulled my other bra strap down and freed my tit. "Spit between them and lay on the bed." I lay down and he knelt across my chest with his cock between my tits. He lifted his cock up and added to my spit before holding my tits and pushing them together to grip his cock. He moved it in and out.

"You push your tits together," he ordered. I did as I was told. I could see his cock coming near my mouth. I leant forward and kissed the end each time it came in range. He pinched my nipples, twisted them, hurt them, my eyes watered, I was crying, he was laughing and twisted harder. "Those are going to be sore for a while, just to remind you of me."

He kissed me long and hard, as if he meant it, I think he did mean it. "Get your legs up and spread," he rammed his cock into my cunt, hard. I screamed, it was fucking wonderful. He kept ramming, I can't believe how big it feels, how big it is. Every muscle in my body tensed, I couldn't breath, then wow I screamed even louder and longer.

"Turn over get on your stomach," oh no this is it, he's going to invade my bottom, I agreed to it I will have to go through it. He grabbed my bum cheeks, pulling them apart, he put his cock back in my cunt!

He whispered in my ear as his body weight pressed my tits painfully into the bed. "If I smack your arse until it is very red and very sore without breaking the skin will you be able to hide it from the family for a day or two?"

"Yes sir," I answered.

"In that case I will give you a choice; I can fuck your arse or I can beat your arse. If I beat your arse I will fuck it next time which will give you a chance to insert things to stretch it a bit and make it easier to take my cock. Decide what you want." All the time he was fucking me bringing another climax.

"I'll take an arse smacking please sir," I pleaded.

"On the floor, on your knees with your tits on the bed," he took his belt and hit me with it across my bum.

"Yeow!" That fucking hurt, my already wet cunt released even more juice. He climbed on my back sitting on me facing my bum, squashing my tits again. "Yeow!" He hit my bumhole and cunt with his belt. I wasn't expecting that, how many more ways can he hurt me, humiliate me. He beat my bum, my thighs, my bumhole and my cunt relentlessly. I cried, I screamed, I cursed.

He stopped, lifted me by the hips so I was standing legs apart and leaning on the bed while he rammed me from the back. He made me cum yet again before he emptied into me. Nothing is as expected, my lack of experience, how much of my life have I wasted. No, not my life, just my sex life, this could be a wonderful change I thought as he grabbed my hair, pulled me onto my knees and slapped his cock into my mouth.

"Fucking clean it, I don't want your slime all over it slut when I go back to my girls." How can he treat me this way? How can it turn me on so? "At the next meeting you will be here the night before. I will have booked a room. You will have a butt plug up your arse and be waiting for me in the bar. In the meetings you will dress more appropriately, I don't want my property on display to all and sundry."

He pulled his pants up and left, waving his belt. Not even a goodbye. I knelt there looking at the door, his taste and smell left behind. His juices running down my thighs, his marks on my bum, thighs, tits and cunt. The remaining pain in the same places. Fuck it, I threw myself onto the bed and lay there enjoying the pain allowing the drips to fall on the covers.

And thinking and feeling how wonderful it had been, I squeezed my sore nipples until my eyes watered, I slapped my tender pussy and I put a finger up my arse. God the thought of that big cock up there was frightening, a fucking turn on. Come on Zena pull yourself together, you need a shower.

I had a shower, sad to wash the smell off myself. The full length mirror showed all the marks and redness, my poor pussy was red, I loved it. The tingling pain will physically last. In my mind pain will last a lot longer, I may even add to it myself. I eventually slept.