All Comments on 'Saving Him from Himself Ch. 01'

by Astrotrain

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great! Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story line. But if I were Charlie I would Refuse them on their Decision for him, and demand an outside job. Or just to see if they would Starve him to death, since they say they still love him. Oh sure Melody would take all of his stuff away from him. But Melody is playing him anyway, since she's A big CEO, and has been out in the real world, she knows all men and boys masturbate. What Melody is really doing is starting her own Femdom cult, and going to put Charlie in to a chastity cage, and their all going to Sisify him in to a Obedient slave, after they break him..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It he was a real man, he'd stand up and tell them all to go fuck themselves! Let her take his Allowance away from him. He would just out and get a job, and keep living there. If Melody Threatened to Toss him out, he would go to the press and make a Scandal!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is...there is no logic to anyone here. It's 2024, masturbation is entirely normal? Why would the richest ceo still be living with her siblings? Why would any of them care what a grown man does in his bedroom? He's not a pervert for masturbating? Do they not masturbate what the fuck is this.

NightroNightroabout 2 months ago

Nice beginning. When will we see the next chapter?

AstrotrainAstrotrainabout 2 months agoAuthor

@Nightro it's already up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAstrotrain@Astrotrain
Just some guy who can turn into both a space shuttle and a train. Check out my stories! You can read them right here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=7706976&page=submissions