All Comments on 'Saving Sissy'

by Edey

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
MarassoMarassoover 1 year ago

It was engaging and intriguing from the very beginning, right at the barbeque scene - I had the first big WTF question - what was happening within Annika and Gabriel marriage? And I just couldn't stop reading since! The ending also blew my mind away! Thank you for posting that, well deserved 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, it should be a book, wonderful, wonderful, emotional story 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very intense and beautiful story! I love the final part, so powerful! Well deserved 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Long, but well-spent time, such a great novella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story wish Icould find someone like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good, long is good

Mobile49Mobile49over 1 year ago
Great

Loved this. Hope to read more. You are an excellent writer and storyteller

Joann69Joann69over 1 year ago

I loved it.! Very romantic and exciting ! A passionate love story. You brought Me to tears!

sissychloesissychloeover 1 year ago

I really liked it and congratulations to you for wirting such a good read. It;s churlish I know and clearly its your work but i think it would have been stronger if you'd used she/her pronouns at some turning point in the story for Gabriel and at some point get them to recognise they were trans and asked to be called Gabrielle

Wet_TrannyWet_Trannyover 1 year ago

OMG - not done reading yet great story yet but I had to quote this hysterical line. ANIKA: "You had dick in you, you fulfilled your dream, okay. I forgive you. I'll take you back, anyway. WE WILL BLEACH YOUR HOLE.” She sounds deliciously like the crazy mom in Carrie!! So, um, vivid : )

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Marasso

Thank you for your support, I was pretty down about this story, as it's rather long, and I probably should cut it into chapters, so your comment brightened my day! :)

@Anonymous

Thank you for your wonderful comments! They gave me hope that somebody actually read the story to the end! :)

@Mobile49

Thank you so much! :*

@Joann69

I'm so glad my story was to your liking! Your comment about tears made my day!

@sissychloe

The idea behind Gabriel was: he became interested in crossdressing after his high school friends dressed him as a cute girl. He liked the pretty way he looked but... never wanted to transition. I personally know people who just wants to crossdress, but are just straight or gay men and none of them wants to be a woman. This is a bit different situation, what I described is more like a "crossdressing kink", not a feeling of being of another gender. I think this two don't necessarily come together, although it can be somewhat related, of course.

.

But...! I'm actually finishing a long and very intense story about real trans woman, it's my first attempt to write the story about trans person and I'm a bit on the unknown land here, I hope I manage to do it right. As I'm just a gay guy, who likes twinks, crdr, femboys and sissies, I do not have much insight in trans people experiences. I hope you will stay with me and will follow my profile, to judge for yourself how I managed to put this story together! :)

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Wet_Tranny

I'm glad I made you smile! :D Yep, Anika is pretty crazy. I was inspired by Alex from Fatal attractions.

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

Bravo to you eraj for a well written, and captivating story. Loved it from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A true love story. Thank you for your wonderful writing and keen understanding of a true love story. A pleasure to read and keeping the excitement at a fast pace. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story! Beautiful characters! I enjoyed the sweetness between them. This was a love story that had sex in it, not a story about sex. Very well done.

bearboy1492bearboy1492over 1 year ago

Loved the longer story. Gives time to develop everything. Honestly could’ve made it longer to give us more hot scenes, everyday life and a more gradual escalation of violence

JulesornotJulesornotover 1 year ago

A glorious love story. Thank you.

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

An absolute pleasure to read your first novella, eraj! Well done. Consent is sexy AF and you always treat it so well. Interesting to read something with darkness from you but, again, well done! We do a horrible job helping folks like Anika in the US so this could have happened anywhere here. After Evan was shot I wondered if you were actually writing something that wasn’t a happy ending. True to form, your form, love won in the end. Beautiful.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@maxx308

Thank you for reading it to the end, it's a solid piece of text :D

@Anon

"This was a love story that had sex in it, not a story about sex."

YES, it was my intention, thank you!

@bearboy1492

Well, thank you for the encouragement, I will publish soon an even longer "love and lust" story!

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Julesornot

Thank you so much for appreciating my story! And don't be shy, you are perfect the way you are, remember that! :)

@dnsontn

Thank you so much, you are always saying the nicest things to me! You are such a wonderful reader and editor, I can't even express how grateful I am, that you are following me and enjoying my stories, it means so much !

uhgouhgoover 1 year ago

best story I've read here in the last few months I couldn't stop all well placed at a good pace congratulations to the author and the editor

Whirligig_metoWhirligig_metoover 1 year ago

The plot was carried out well, I enjoyed the story. As to the length question, imho, it felt like it's ending was in the right place. I don't know how to better express the length it should be. This is the first of your work I've read.

Congratulations to both of you.

LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormover 1 year ago

A beautiful tale. The story was engaging and well paced. I didn't feel the need to rush through any part of it. Your characters were fleshed out and the reached the readers mind and hearts.

BRAVO, dear writer. BRAVO.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@uhgo

Thank you so much for such a nice compliment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, very well done. Look forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a delight to read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I've read yet. Could not stop reading. Wish I had kept on going. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a lovely story and an amazing read. Very close to the heart for me. I read it in one go, and i'm a slow reader! Now I can finally go to sleep in peace. Thanks

Allovereverything1Allovereverything1over 1 year ago

What a beautiful story, with so many ebbs & flows. Not to mention twists & turns. Your writing style is elegant as you take the reader into a world of despair, fear, hope and romance.

I enjoyed the plot. And, yes there’s an actual plot line here folks!!!

Eraj departs from the usual focus on sexually explicit themes, central to so many stories. Rather, the writer embroiders this subtly with great skill and attention as the arc of this story develops at a wonderful pace.

The characters become more real over time and the whole piece feels authentic. I’m left feeling that I’d like to know more about Evan and Gabriel, how their relationship develops and where they end up!

Brilliant writing and thanks so much - BRAVO!!!

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Allovereverything1

Thank you so much for such a nice comment, I had hard day today and you...have made my day :)

I'm glad you liked the plot, especially after yesterday, when I received a mail with critique regarding my series "Defiled" saying that it has too much of a plot and "it's better to stick only to sex scenes" ;)

So, I had kind of a small crisis - are my stories even good for LE? Are people here preferring just simple fapping stories/smuts? Am I the odd one and should search for another platform for my writing?

Thank you so much for your nice words, you restored my faith a bit :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story so much, you are such a great writer!

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveabout 1 year ago

@eraj keep on writing. While many go to Literotica for stroke stories, there are people who come here for erotica, not porn. Stories like yours help demonstrate the difference. You need to stay true to your vision when you write. Write what's within you and the audience will come. It may not be large, but it will be appreciative.

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@SomaSlave

Thank you for this encouraging words, It means so much, that there are on Lit people who like some romance elements mixed with erotica! I write for you guys, gurls and girls! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow is all I can say. Excellent, rollercoaster, riveting, glad it worked out for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A wonderful story, beautifully erotically written, interspersed with very dramatic and even incredibly nightmarish moments bordering on death. Wonderful moments full of feelings of true love, trust, sincerity, expressing the feeling of one person for another. I really wanted to be Grabiel and have someone like Evan. You gave this story more than I can express but I think only one word reflects it - Love. I am waiting for your next Eraj stories - stories. Greetings from Poland, SissyBoy (Asia) from Warsaw.

Wspaniała historia, pięknie erotycznie napisana przeplatająca się z chwilami bardzo dramatycznymi a nawet wręcz niesamowicie koszmarnymi ocierającymi się o śmierć. Cudowne chwile pełne uczucia prawdziwej miłości, zaufania, szczerości, wyrażające uczucie jednego człowieka do drugiego. Bardzo zapragnąłem być Grabielem i mieć takiego kogoś jak Evan. Dałeś tą historię coś więcej niż umiem wyrazić ale chyba tylko jedno slowo to odzwierciedla - Miłość. Czekam na kolejne Twoje Eraj historie - opowiadania. Pozdrawiam z Polski, SissyBoy (Asia) z Warszawy.

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@SissyBoyAsia

Thank you so much for yet another comment - I'm so happy you liked my stories so far, I appreciate it even more as it is a very long story and requires a lot of patience to unfold!

(Dziękuję za jeszcze jeden komentarz - jestem szczęśliwy, że polubiłaś moje historie, i przeczytałaś kolejną z nich, szczególnie cieszy mnie, że wybrałaś Sissy, ponieważ to długa historia i długo się rozkręca, trzeba trochę cierpliwości przy niej ;)!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story!

microkrittermicrokritterabout 1 year ago

This was amazing! So beautifully written. I could not stop reading and the end came all too soon. Loved it!!!

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@microkritter

Thank you for these nice words, I appreciate that you like the story. This particular story started badly. It was one-star bombarded and I was devastated. But I'm glad somebody found it pleasant! :)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

good story thanks

MostlyHarmlessChuckMostlyHarmlessChuck11 months ago

Crying my eyes out. Thank you.

GimliOakensGimliOakens9 months ago

WoW. This is surely one of my most favorite stories. Filled with compassion and caring and understanding and love. I wish more people would understand that true submission is not about shame, and humiliation. It is about trust, and sharing. It not about taking and dominating, it is about giving safety and receiving complete trust.

EdeyEdey9 months agoAuthor

@GimliOakens

Saving Sissy is my most cherished story I ever written for Literotica, it started so bad, by receiving 1* as a first vote and it crushed me that somebody hated it so much... So I'm happy for every person who resonate with the story! Thank you for your comment!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

very good and emotional but the buildup was too long. could have been told in 7 or 8 chapters instead of 11

EdeyEdey8 months agoAuthor

@Anon, thanks for the opinion, I felt like for this type of character Gabriel is, it was even too quickly, haha.

They basically saw each other 5 times before moving in, so I even felt it should be longer, especially regarding how sensitive and shy Gabriel was. :D For me, the story feels rushed! :)

SissyditzySissyditzy5 months ago

So romantic! 💕 Great story

amw297amw29716 days ago

Excellent story, 5 stars. Must say I don't enjoy the use of words like sissy and cocklet, find them slightly offensive, and it does become clear a non native speaker is writing at parts, but otherwise those are small gripes compared to all the good. Everything I don't mention is great, including the length, read it in one sitting and found the length not a problem, could've been longer if anything, a multipart series or something, but it's still amazing as is.

EdeyEdey15 days agoAuthor

@amw297

I appreciate your yet another comment! :)

Well, yeah, Evan is kinda ignorant, as he is not a part of the community yet and has not much knowledge about it. I didn't want to create him very knowledgeable, so not to take away from his "natural" and kinda "oblivious" approach. It would be a bit suspicious if he knew the proper terminology.

For the word cocklet, I love it, personally ;) For me, it's cute. I always praised small dicks in my lovers ;)

.

I'm definitely not a native speaker. ;) I'm a case that understand 99,9% of what I hear in English, but can squeeze out of me only maybe 70% of my vocabulary and grammar. I don't use it in my daily life, so it's a passive skill.

amw297amw29714 days ago

@Edey that actually makes a lot of sense, and it's certainly not the worst thing he could've called him, not by a long shot. As far as cocklet goes I guess it's less offensive to me and more that it just sounds off in practical use. I'm also a fan of small and/or feminine dicks, I just wouldn't call them that, but if it works for you and those around you no harm done. They are very cute, mine is even in the process of becoming one through my transition and I can't wait.

Even if that is the extent of you English knowledge it's still very much enough to make some great stories, I imagine in your native language your stories would be even better but sadly I'll never know. I appreciate you writing these in English so I and others are able to enjoy them.

(Commenting on my phone and it deleted what I wrote the first time so I had to retype it but it might have posted the first one idk, so if it double posts I apologize, literoticas comment system makes it impossible to see)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdey@Edey
I'm originally from Eastern Europe. I love to write stories in my native language, but occasionally I try myself in writing in English. I write mostly GAY and TRANS ROMANCES = love+sex stories, with twinks, femboys, t-girls and crossdressers, and _feminine_males in general. I ...