Saving the Dairy Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth took lunch on her own as she wanted to keep her appetite a bit private. She drove to the local restaurant and ordered two jumbo salads and then two sandwiches with all veggies. It was a lot of food, and she was shocked when she scarfed it all down. It was more food than she could eat in two days and now that was just lunch for her.

Driving back, she felt her bra pressing against her chest like it had shrunk. When she got back, she went into the bathroom to see that her breasts grew slightly, and her bra was no longer going to fit at all. She adjusted the straps the best she could, knowing that later she would have to get more bras later at the store.

The day seemed to go as planned but she also ordered pizza to the barn as her hunger got the best of her. She once again devoured the food as she tried her best to keep her eating two whole pizza's secret. She said that the one was bad and threw it away, but she knew the box in the trash was empty from her eating it.

Once home after a long day, she stopped by the store to load up on groceries and get a larger sized bra as she figured she grew one full cup size. She bought a week's worth of food as she thought it would be a good dinner for her. It was all vegetables and fruits with cheese also thrown in there. She had a five gallon milk bucket from the farm and thought about another bucket tomorrow too. The money on the groceries would normally upset her but she liked the feeling of having bigger breasts too. It was something she resigned herself to having small ones and now it was like she was more of a woman.

When she was home, she began eating like there was no tomorrow. The vegetables first and then the cheese, all washed down with milk as she could not feel full. The hunger was gone, and she wondered how in the hell she could eat so much. She knew the pains in her breasts was the serum, but the hunger didn't seem to fit. She figured it was just some weird side effect that had nothing to do with anything. She wondered if her breasts would decrease and then wondered if it was a good thing since she took the serum as it did help her in the chest area.

Beth remembered how it felt to rub out an orgasm and gave into masturbation again. The few sex toys she owned were small toys but tonight she knew it was a need to watch porn. Not just any porn, but where the girl is bent over and being fucked relentlessly by the man. Her breathing got erratic as she felt her wet sex dripping as she watched a video of a girl getting fucked hard by multiple guys, each one dumping their man cream in her pussy. The idea of feeling a man explode in you as you are forced to take it dominated her mind and made her climax explosive as she quivered when it came to her.

Not satisfied with one orgasm, she stripped naked pinching her nipples hard and then got her vibrator and dildo out. With the vibrator rubbing her clit and her dildo slowly working in and out of her sex, she imagined being taken by a man from behind. In her mind it was a strong man that just wanted to love her and overpower her with his giant cock. She pictured a well-hung man pumping his manly sized tool in and out of her while feeling his heavy ball sack slap against her clit as a reminder that her pussy hole was made for sperm to be dumped in. Thinking about how his large member was fucking her, she let the vibration of the toy bring her to a climax feeling her body's energy drain from it all while thinking that her body was made for being made for a man to spurt copious amounts of his seed into.

"OHHHH fuckkk," she moaned softly, feeling her sex muscles clamping down on the toy. It was too fast she felt and wasn't expecting to orgasm so fast. Her body was shaking as it happened so fast.

It was not even a minute, and she was already worn out from it. It was a wild thirty seconds and the most enjoyable too. There was no need for seconds and she loved how the use of the dildo and vibrator did the trick. She knew the side effect of the serum was not half bad now. She figured another quickie in the morning would do too.

***

The next morning Beth wanted to use her toys again, but also felt she needed to get in early. She now resigned herself to her fingers in the shower. She let the water hit her as she closed her eyes imagining a man behind her, pounding his thick cock into her. Her body instantly tensed up as she then felt her body give way to another quick climax the moment she thought about how it would feel for a guy to ejaculate deep in her. It was not that her body tensed up, but she felt she pissed when she came.

Looking down she could see it was clear not yellow though. The idea she squirted was not something she knew she could do. She had a few guys try and all she did was get wet. Now she just touched her clit slightly and it was a waterfall out of her body as she as still shaking from it.

The she felt the pain in her boobs get worse. Not thinking to look before, she peered down to see her nipples were darker and a bit thicker. The nipples were not the only thing she saw as there was a noticeable bump in her chest. She had breasts and they were normal looking compared to other women. She figured she had to be bigger than a B cup now and all of her bras were A cup too. The new one she bought at the store was not fitting comfortably either as she smiled thinking she was going to have a nice set of tits now.

Fear was mixed with excitement as she always wanted boobs, and now she had them. The serum was working and yet she felt the worry that it was dangerous since it was not meant for humans. The thought of breast implants was always thought about, but now having natural tits felt like her dream was answered. Just as she touched them, a spray of milk came out. It felt so good just touching them as more and more of the white spray hit the shower wall. It was a small spray of milk and stopped after a second.

"Ohhhh...Ohhhhh yessss," she moaned, feeling relief and pleasure all at the same time. She then felt her sex slickened up like she was having another climax without the pleasure. All of her body screamed pleasure while she imagined a man fucking her in the shower and unloading hot sperm far up into her body.

It was a strange thought, and she knew it. Never before did she think about pregnancy, but all of a sudden, the thought now seemed erotic to her. The idea of a man's seed being jettisoned up her snatch was hot and steamy to her. Beth knew it was something strange as before she just imagined a guy slipping on a condom to fuck her but now thought that bareback was the only way to fuck. Not just bareback, but where it was sent with her feeling his warm fertile seed in her. The more she thought about it, her thoughts now went to feeling a guy ejaculate in her to feeling him doing it when she was at her most fertile time without birth control.

Beth was dressed, putting on the new bra she bought even though it was tight now. Normally she would pass on wearing a bra unless the shirt was a thin material and then she would wear her A cup bra. It hid her nipples and if she wanted to, she would pad them slightly. Now she worried about leakage but also wanted to wear it because she could. As she put it on, her smile was big knowing that there was no padding needed and that it was all her in the bra.

As she drove, she felt her sex flutter from the bumps in the road. Each time her truck hit a bump, big or small, she felt it go directly to her sex. She knew it was weird but liked how it was enjoyable to feel her sex get stimulation from something mundane as driving. She now squirmed in her seat as the wetness in her sex was making it feel uncomfortable. It was almost a slimy feel like she didn't wipe but she knew she did, and she knew it was her wet pussy that was giving her that feel. The more she drove, the more she felt like she had a vibrator in her twat and each bump was making it go off.

Once out of the truck, she felt wetness on her bra. She knew she had leaked a little and looked down to check to see if it leaked through her shit. To her surprise, her shirt was dry, but she knew that she might need to put some pads in if she was to leak a little bit. The need for a breast pump crossed her mind, but if it was only a small spray she wondered if it was worth buying.

The idea of lactating and an increased sex drive was odd but looking at her breasts made it worth it. It was something she never did but now she felt like looking as it was the best thing she could have done for her self-esteem. They were not some fake silicon jobs nor were they obnoxious in their size. They were real tits, and they were all natural.

She walked in the barn to see John with keys in his hand ready to leave. She stopped for a second as he came up to her. "Good news. There is an antidote, and I am going to pick it up now."

The horror of losing her tits came to her and she knew that the side effects were well worth what she got. "Ahhh, you don't have to. I mean, you can wait. It's really not that bad anyway."

She played it off not wanting to tell him that she loved her new tits and that her sex drive was going wild. She just figured she could get a boyfriend to satisfy her and that she could get a good man now, that she would be seen as attractive and not some flat-chested tomboy.

"What?" John protested as she knew it sounded strange, taking a strange serum and then not wanting the antidote.

Not wanting to give up on the good changes she pressed back. "Really, it's not that bad. It can wait a day or two. Plus, we got the cows coming back today."

"You can handle the delivery. Let me get his. I don't want you getting sick."

"Okay," she huffed, hoping that the changes to her body would not revert back.

John left and Beth sat back waiting for the truck to arrive. Once alone, she pulled off her shirt and bra as the pain of wearing it made it worth going topless while she was alone. Nobody was coming and she figured by the time John got back, she could have it back on and be dry. The more she looked at her new breasts, the more she smiled knowing that they were exactly what she wanted.

Even though the nipples were a bit darker and longer, she enjoyed having something in the chest department. The leakage was minimal as she wondered if just putting a pad on the inside would stop it if it continued. The pain was still there but to her she knew it was because they were growing. The knowledge that they were growing could not stop her from feeling that she made a good choice in making the mistake.

With a few things to do before the deliver, Beth got everything ready for both the delivery and to hook up the cows for tomorrow. With some spare time, she pulled up some porn on the computer and decided to rub one out before John got back. Her mind kept going back to what it would feel like if a guy came deep in her. Never once did she masturbate at work and now, she knew it was controlling her and taking over her thoughts making work impossible.

Searching for porn was something the guys did often, and John had no idea or care about watching porn in the workplace. Beth now sat at her desk topless as she searched for porn where the guy dumped his cum deep in the girl. A lot of the videos showed the guy cumming halfway or with only the tip in the pussy, but Beth knew she wanted a video of where the guy was balls deep in the girl pumping his fertile cum in her. The creamy search now turned to impregnation and then forced impregnation as she began rubbing her pussy to videos of the girl wanting to be impregnated and wanting the guy to ejaculate all in their wet holes while the cocks twitched hard sending life in their wombs. She always found it funny before and often did it herself when she was alone.

Beth could feel that she was on edge and could climax at any time as she watched video after video of men cumming in girls who said they were not on the pill or that they wanted to get knocked up. When she found a video of a girl with her tits leaking milk, moaning that she was going to get pregnant if he came in her, her body gave out as she felt her orgasm rip through her. It was just what she was looking for as she imagined her own breasts leaking while wanting a man to dump his DNA inside of her in hopes it would find something to impregnate.

The thought of being pumped full of impregnating sperm was all it took for her legs to shake. Her pussy clenched hard as she closed her eyes, feeling her orgasm wash over her. Her imagination was now thinking about a guy fucking her hard and holding her while his cock spewed impregnation into her. She imagined her pussy sucking up a man's love seed while her body prepared itself for being pregnant. Her mind then imagined being pregnant and still being fucked hard and filled each time.

She looked down to see her breasts were not just leaking in small drips, but actively spraying out of her. "Shit," she called out as she knew she needed to pump again.

She walked inside and felt the need to pump becoming a necessity now and that the pads would not do it for the amount that was spraying out. The pain in her breasts was growing by the second as she tried to figure out how to pump not having a breast pump. She then saw an empty pail and decided to just express her milk into the pail and dump it after.

Finding a secluded corner, she grabbed her right breast and could still see the nipple spraying out of it. It looked a bit puffy, and it was erect too. She leaned over the pail slightly and began pressing downward. The sound of her milk now hitting the empty pail could be heard each time she pressed down on her boob.

Each squirt of her milk sounded louder than the next. She felt the pressure dying down and each squirt reminded her of milking a cow. Her nipples felt sensitive to the touch and yet she couldn't help but feel the pressure loss and also the pleasure of her fingers on her nipples too. More and more of her milk filled the pail and she was still only on her one tit.

"Beth you in here?" John called out as more lights got turned on.

Her heart raced knowing she was topless expressing milk in a pail like she was a cow. "Yeah...I will be there in a sec. Just doing something."

She switched to her other tit pressing hard and fast and time seemed to be running out. She felt she only had a few minutes before he would come over. Getting at least some of the pressure to die down would be good and pressing harder seemed to work. The milk spray was coming out fast too, but when it hit the metal pail it sounded so loud.

"Beth!" John called out as she looked to see him staring at her as she was bent over with her hand on her tit filling up a pail with her own milk.

"Ohh shit," she replied, turning away so he would not see any more of her boobs.

"Are you lactating?"

"Shit...yes. It's nothing though," she answered while getting up and covering her chest not letting him see her topless.

"Beth, I got the antidote...take it."

Still not wanting to lose what she had, she figured maybe a day or two and the breasts she had would be enough and the antidote would not make her lose what she already had. "Can I pass for a day or two? I promise to take it, but I just want to wait."

"You want to lactate?" he asked as she saw the confused look on his face. She knew maybe he would understand and had to at least try to explain it to him, she owed him that.

"No, but I like having breasts now. You don't know what it's like to be flat-chested," she replied, remembering all the times when guys would chuckle about her looks. Now she was getting what she wanted, and the milk was just a nuisance.

"Okay. You know I never thought less of you."

She knew John was a good guy when it came to that, but also knew his ex-wife had a large set of tits that she knew he enjoyed. She remembered him bragging to one of his friends that his wife had a great big set of tits.

"I know, but I really feel good about myself for once and don't want to lose it. I will take it in a couple of days once I get a bit bigger. At least I hope I get a bit bigger." She smiled as she thought that her breasts had to be a C cup now. They were hanging and full and were so much bigger than what she had before. She knew it was like having a breast enlargement but better since they were all real.

"Alright, but I want you to take in two days. I don't want you getting sick."

She smiled knowing she was getting her way. She stepped up to him, kissing him on the cheek feeling victorious. "You are sweet. I promise I will take it too."

"Okay, let's get back to work."

Beth put on her shirt and fixed herself just as the sound of a truck came. The delivery of their cows came, and work needed to be done. John got into position as she did the same and they off loaded the first group and got them into their area keeping track of the markings. The tags on their ears were barcoded and Beth began scanning them as John moved them into the area.

An hour flew by and then another as the second truck came in and the sorting began all over. With no bra on, she could feel her tits moving under the shirt like they were swaying wildly when she moved a certain way. They didn't have any support and feeling her erect nipples touch the fabric of the shirt as they bounced and jiggled was triggering her on like nothing else. Each subtle movement caused her tits to move, and it reminded her that she had a set of tits now and she didn't care if the driver saw her nipples poking out from the shirt either.

They still had to hook up the hoses for pumping but not until all of the other work was done. She figured it might not be till tonight that everything was back to normal. They still had a third truck to come and after three hours of work, there was a break. No matter how much work needed to be done, the thought of her body being a woman's body kept a smile on her face.

Beth looked down to see her shirt soaked. It was wet and the outline of her breasts was now obvious as it clung to the curves of breasts. It was as if she was competing in a wet t-shirt contest. The only thing she did realize other than her milk leaking through was that she was a bit bigger than before too.

"Fuck," Beth called out as she knew she couldn't go home to change.

As she touched her breasts, the pain came to her like a lightning bolt. They were not just sore but painful. She cringed as she felt her swollen breasts knowing she needed to drain them fast. She walked over to where she did it before as it still had the empty pail there.

"What's going on?" John asked as she walked past him, holding her arms crossed covering her wet shirt.

"I am leaking. I need to pump." Her eyes were showing the pain and discomfort as it was hurting bad.

"You have a breast pump with you?"

"No, but I can do it by hand," her answer came out as it was the only logical answer.

As she stepped away to head to the empty stall, she saw one of the pumps hooked up. It was gross but the pain was not stopping, and it wasn't gross it if worked. "Is that pump ready?"

She saw John turn quickly in shock. "You can't use that pump. It's too powerful. It will bruise you. You know it's for the cows."

The idea seemed perfect, but she knew he was right and hated that he called her out on it. Cow pumps are not made for human breasts and the few fetish people that did it all ended up severely bruised because it was so powerful. She figured expressing by hand was her only way.

"Shit," Beth spat out as she walked towards the empty stall, knowing John was right and she was being stupid for bringing it up.

With her shirt off drying, she pressed down to a loud sound of milk being squirted out. She had no idea that milk from her breast could come out so fast and powerful too. It was like a water gun the way it shot out. It wasn't a small spray, but a heavy spray making a loud sound when it came.