Saving the Dairy Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled knowing that her ass did get bigger and that it was perfectly curvy like she always wanted. Her large milk filled hangers were bigger than expected as she thought they had to be bigger than a DD now. "Do you like it? You like having sex with me? I think I look sexy."

"You do and yes, I did, but I don't know the aftereffects. Did you really want to have sex with me or was it the drugs?"

The moment he asked she knew that he was struggling with the sex part. She remembered always liking him but being afraid to move on him for her own self-doubts about her image. He always had hot girlfriends and his ex-wife was overly attractive, and she was a thin tomboy with now physical features that could distinguish her from a boy before the drugs. Having him fuck her and cum inside of her got her thinking that she was over the doubt now.

"I did. I really liked it too. I have my kinks, but I love doing it with you," she answered, feeling confident in her answer.

"Okay then. I will ask my cousin for more, but the moment something happens, we end this," John responded as she thought about how losing her big ass and breasts would ruin what she now loved about herself.

Deciding to push the limits, she pressed him wanting him to take a step towards her kinky needs. "You like me having big milky tits?"

His eyes opened wide as she knew it was forward. "What?"

The surge of courage opening up about her fetish was now on the table as the need to purge her secret needed to happen. "Admit you like it. I love having them and I love that I was being milked when you fucked me today."

She saw him look disheveled and flustered as she knew he wasn't expecting it. "Beth! Are you serious?"

There was no time thinking about her honesty since she felt that they were past that when he fucked her. The need to open up came to her like a weight that needed to be lifted off her chest. "I am. I have been thinking about you bending me over and fucking me while I am hooked up to the pumps too. I kinda have this cow thing going because of the tits and I really do like it."

The moment she said it, her mind flashed to the idea of being treated like a dairy cow and having him be her bull and take her like all she was good for was milk and breeding. It was a strange fetish, but it wouldn't leave her mind. She knew she said it and didn't care about the repercussions from him since they already had sex.

"Wow. Shit, I think it's a bit weird," John answered as she knew it was like a bomb being dropped, but the feeling of saying it made her feel good since it was no longer bottled up.

She smiled hoping that she could defend her fetish to him if he asked. "Please don't judge me. Everyone has their kinks. Mine just happens to be this."

"You have to admit it's a weird one," he smiled as she smiled back, knowing that he seemed okay with it.

Pushing for more and wanting her desire to be fulfilled, she pressed him thinking that she would be a perfect cow for him. "It is, but will you play along for me....please?"

"I guess."

"Good, cause tomorrow I just want to be treated like a cow for a bit before and after you fuck me."

"You really went far over the deep end Beth. I will do this, but just know it's fucking weird."

"I know, but can you play along?" She smiled feeling the weight off her chest from having her kinky need out in the open.

"Okay, but the moment it's too much, we stop."

She smiled feeling elated that she was going to have him as hers and doing the kinky things she knew was turning her on. The idea that he was going to possibly get more of the serum added to her wanting to be his milky cow too.

The meal she needed was finished off was enough salad and vegetable for five people. It was like she never stopped chomping down on food and it was all vegetables. She felt full but in a good way and also feeling her breasts swelling up ready for milking again. Not wanting to go home with her tits hurting, she decided to go to the barn before heading home.

She opened the barn door and turning on the lights. She then headed towards the last stall feeling it was hers now as it was all setup for her milking too. As she prepared the pumps and setup the pail, she read a text from John that he was coming down to check up on her in the barn. She knew that this was the perfect time to really forfeit her kink of being his breeding cow too.

Stripping down nude, she thought that this would be a great time to play out her fantasy that dominated her mind. Him coming in to see her on her knees bent over being milk and ready for breeding like some milk cow that needed to have a calf. Her body shivered with ecstasy thinking about his large erection sliding into her pussy as she felt the tugging on her nipples as she was being drained of her cow milk.

Sometimes at the end of the day or the middle of the night certain tasks needed to be done and this was one of them. It was sometimes the flip of a switch, but John's house was close by, and it was nothing big for him to drive the cart to the barn and then go back to bed after he checked up on the cows. Beth knew that this was a perfect time for her new fantasy to be played out.

Her heart beat fast as she hooked up the hoses and attached them to her long nipples. She felt the instant pressure release as the soothing pull of her milk from her tits hit her. It was like the pain was being pulled away from her tits as the machines hummed while it pulled and sucked away her newly producing milk. She knew each time she drained her tits more milk was being produced as well. The fear of what she was becoming turned her on as it fed her fantasy of being a milk cow for the barn.

With her ass up in the air exposing her sex, she felt the air hit her peach as she knew she was offering her snatch to any bull that came along. The tingles of her pussy hole being so open for any fertile cock to push into her was making her feel so erotic and wet enough that she knew any sized prick could just easily slide into her.

The door opened and she knew it was John coming to check up on her. She maneuvered her body so that her ass was pushed up and facing the entry way into the stall. The hoses attached to her nipples were pulling more milk as she felt the sexual excitement bringing on more of her milk supply too. The sensation of her nipples being pulled as hard as they were and drawing her milk out was only putting her over the edge wanting his thickness hard and fast now.

"MMmmmm...mmmmmm," she moaned, calling him over to the stall sounding like a cow more than a girl moaning in pleasure. Her mind flashed with the idea that he would get the hint and come over and just fuck her like a breeding cow that was used only for milk and birthing.

She heard his footsteps over the machine and then called him again. "Mmmmmmm!"

"What have we got here?" he casually said as she smiled knowing that he didn't object to her being bent over with her breeding hole open for him to see and in his general direction.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned once more, moving her ass a little to entice him. The sense of being kinky and dirty came to her as she felt possessed to offer her body like a cow ready for a bull. Everything in her called for a stud to pound sperm into her pussy and leave her hooked up to the milking machines as she was full of fertile male seed.

"Looks like my cow needs another go round," he said as she felt her heart race, knowing that she was going to get bred again.

The sound of him getting undressed brought a devious smile to her that she was about to get her needs met. It was only a week ago she just wanted the farm to be not foreclosed on and now she felt this urge to be one of the cows of the farm. The wetness in her sex was like nothing she felt before and now she knew it was going to be needed for what she expected John to give her.

She heard the hay being crunched and prepared herself for penetration with holding her breath. The moment she felt his crown part her lips, she knew he was playing the part perfectly. She exhaled and then felt his full shaft just easily glide into her, using all of her wet sheath's juices to help him get deep fast.

"Ohhh, fuck you're wet," he commented as she felt his girth slip into her hard and fast not going slow at all.

"Mmmmmmmm," Beth moaned out, making sure she sounded cow-like in her appreciation of getting his bull sized cock in her.

"I see. I'm your cow now," she said as she smiled and pushed back wanting him to know that's what she wanted to hear.

He gripped her hips hard and he plowed into her. She felt his lengthy spear being rammed into her like she was prey being hunted and killed by his thick male member. His body was slapping against her as she loved how her new fat ass was absorbing the blows with ease. There was no slowing down as she felt her breeding hole being used like she was nothing more than a hole to be fucked and inseminated. In the past, she felt it was humiliating for a girl to be fucked like this and now she felt her pussy muscles spasming in delight as her sense of right and wrong turned to thinking she was a cow to be bred and milked.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm," she moaned again, feeling her wet fuck hole in a constant state of spasming from all of the pleasure she was feeling. Her body quivered hard as she didn't move and allowed her body to take each pleasurable thrust thinking she was being bred and that she was the perfect cow for him.

Her mind thought about feeling his hot fertile nectar finding something in her womb and then knew deep down she was wanting it to. The fear of the repercussions of taking his cum deep in her the last two times was all gone and she loved how erotic that made her. The constant feeling of his cock helmet nudging at her cervix triggered a buildup of ecstasy she knew was budding like a flower in spring.

"MMMMMM!" she moaned hard, feeling that her flower had sprung open, and her wet female dam had burst open. The wet sloshing sound of his cock pushing through her collapsed birth canal made her feel that he was her bull taking what he wanted. The idea that he was fucking her open with his thick erection only made her feel the budding of her flower once again.

John grabbed her hips hard, squeezing the fat she knew developed as he plowed into her continuously and then commented, "Ohhh yesss. I am going to cum so hard in you. You are such a good cow. Fuck, your ass is perfect now. Such a fat ass and I love your fat fucking big tits now. Ohh yesss."

His words were sinking deep into her as she now felt she was complete and that she had the cow body she dreamed of. Her life felt fulfilled as he plunged his bull cock into her hard as her now fat ass took the brunt of the assault. Her large cow tits were hanging there with hoses attached as they pumped her milk like she was just a common dairy cow.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned again, loving how her breeding sheath was just being fucked senseless as John was now slamming against her, forcing her to feel his manhood ram deep in her.

"Fuck, I love how wet you are. Love your fat fucking tits and how they are full of milk. Fuck, I am going to sell your milk too. Going to fuck you and use you like a cow," he moaned as she felt her body being pummeled with her ass making slapping noises from his body crashing into her. His words were like a hypnotic charm sinking in and making her dream happen.

The more he thrusted, the more she relaxed letting it sink in that she was a dairy cow made for milk and breeding and that soon her belly would be fat making her milk production spike. The thought of having her cow udders hanging there with long fat nipples for milking made her pussy clamp down on his shaft but was unable as she knew she was overly wet.

"Almost there cow....Ohhh yes. Almosttt there," he moaned as she felt his thrusts getting more powerful.

His body was ramming deep, but he was not doing the long in and out thrusts. Her mind focused on the fact she would soon be inundated with his swimmers looking to find something in her to complete the process of her breeding. Her heart stopped knowing that she was seconds away from feeling her bull finish the job and leave her with a pussy full of reproduction.

"OHHH yesss. Fuck," he moaned and pushed hard, holding his throbbing cum spitting cock in her.

"Mmmm," she moaned slightly, knowing that he was unloading in her and that his cock was shooting off what needed to be done. She then smiled knowing that her bull did the job and that her cow hole was properly used.

"Fuck, I came hard," John moaned as she dropped to the ground curled up in a ball smiling.

The spasms in her sex continued as she felt her climax taking over. Her body felt tired and full of pleasure as she knew her orgasm was lasting long too. The thought of being the barn cow came to her as she enjoyed her lasting moments of bliss while feeling the wet slimy sensation of her pussy loaded with cum.

"Go to sleep, cow. I will be back in the morning for another breeding session," he said as she smiled. He then detached the hoses and moved the pail to check the contents.

"Think I am going to start keeping your milk and selling it too. Figure there has to be buyer for good cow milk like this."

His words sunk in as she felt elated that she was the good dairy cow providing for the barn. Sleeping here at night also made her think it couldn't be that bad either. Her kinky thoughts dominated her as she imagined him coming back in the morning for another breeding session with her.

The lights went out as she closed her eyes thinking that another dose of the serum would really bring on her milk supply and increase her cow udders to the point she would produce enough milk to get the barn back on its feet. She wanted to rub herself so bad but felt it was unwise to disturb her bull's seed from getting the job done.