Saving the Dairy Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her other nipple began to leak, and she sprayed again and again. It was hurting to touch her chest but there was no other way. She cringed touching herself but felt relieved when her milk gushed out like a fountain.

"You okay?" John asked as he was close by.

"Yeah. It just hurts doing this. They are sensitive," she said, cringing again as the pain of pushing down came while she sprayed more milk. It felt both good and painful as the good feeling came with expressing her milk ducts.

"You need a pump or find a baby to feed," he answered as she didn't know if he was going to be sarcastic.

"Getting a pump today, don't have anything to feed," she said painfully as more milk sprayed out. She was not even done with her first breast and the pain was almost too much. It was that her nipples hurt but the top of her breast where she pushed down felt good. The relief was there, but she knew more had to be expressed before it felt good.

"What about a boyfriend? You were dating that one guy."

Beth answered in pain not wanting to tell him that he was not really helping by bringing up her ex. "We broke up a year ago."

"Maybe call him...I guess."

She thought about it but knew that bridge was burnt. "Why don't you do it? I am not calling him."

"Okay, I was just trying to help."

The pain was too much, and she figured since he was not helping that he could actually help. It was a long shot, but it was worth it. In her mind, she knew it wasn't at all gross as they all drank milk. Maybe he could spit it out, but it would still alleviate the pressure.

"You do it."

"Nooo," he answered back quickly as she knew this was her best option.

She pleaded hoping that he would say yes. "Please. They hurt really bad. I won't say anything and I really need this. My boobs hurt so badly too."

He stepped in front of her, diverting his eyes so he wouldn't look. "I don't know. This is really awkward."

She sat him down on the small stool that was there. Her nipples spraying out a small stream without even touching them too. "I don't care. They hurt so badly."

She put her one nipple right to his mouth no longer worried about what he saw or how strange it would be between them. The only thing she wanted was the pain and pressure to go away. It was like having the worst toothache,but it was both breasts now hurting, and she didn't even start pushing down on her other tit yet.

"I am not kidding. Please. I don't ask you for much...just do this," Beth commented as she just put her left nipple right to his mouth. The milk was already spraying on his lips being so close to her.

When he sucked, she felt the instant relief come over her. He moved his lips further on her nipple as she was latched on and was suckling from the entire nipple now. The draining feeling of pressure from her tits was almost soothing now as she could feel her milk just flowing on full let down now.

"Ohhhh yessss," she moaned as John was not just sucking, but also that he was swallowing it too. The sound of his gulping was there as she felt her milk just being pulled into his mouth. The feeling of pleasure washed over her as if it was taking away pain and giving pleasure at the same time.

It was not her best moment she felt having John, her childhood friend, boss and now partner suckling on her actively lactating tit. She knew she should feel embarrassed, ashamed and odd, but the only thing coming to her was tingles in her sex. Wetness was not something she expected and yet she felt it.

"Mmmmmm," John moaned as she could feel the heavy flow being suckled out of her tit. Her engorged breast was feeding him, and she knew from the sensation that he was getting more than a normal amount too. His moan was not something she expected though.

Looking down, she saw his jeans being adjusted and then the outline of her erection. He had a full-blown erection, and the embarrassment was not there. The urge to have sex was so overpowering. The wet feeling in her sex was now a slimy feeling like she was soaking wet and needing something to fuck her.

Her mind quickly went to the porn she watched and how the guy came in the girl. She then imagined her toy and how tonight she was going to use it all night long too. Her eyes stared at John's bulging package as she felt like a deer staring into headlights too. He was moaning and aroused, and her pussy was getting so wet she wondered if she should rub it while he suckled her milk too.

The relief of pressure from her one tit was so good and knowing it was John suckling on her was giving her sexual pleasure too. She could not help but feel her pussy become so wet that her panties felt soaked through. When she moved her legs, her vaginal lips touched causing her to have a small mini orgasm. The hypersexual feeling she was having was making her weak in the knees and her mind only thought about being bent over and rammed full of cock now. All of the dirty videos she watched came to her in a rush as John fed from her tit making her get even more worked up.

"Mmmmm," John moaned again as he had to adjust his pace that she knew he was begging to be free and find a pussy to fuck. Her own breathing was getting hard too as he was not even done with the first breast too.

The pressure was there, but not nearly as bad as the other one. She figured a quick tit switch would ease the pain in the other one now. She pulled away wanting the other one drained before letting him finish this one. He latched on as she could feel that her panties were so wet it was as if she peed herself, but she knew it was all her sexual excitement that was the cause. Her body quieted with the thought of having John fuck her too and when she tried to push the thoughts out, they only came back with a vengeance.

She saw his face and smiled, knowing that he liked it too and got erect over it. "You like it?"

"I do. I didn't think I would."

"Looks like you liked it a lot," she joked, looking down at his bulge that made a clear outline of his member.

"Sorry."

"It's fine. I don't mind you taking it out. Figure you could jerk it for me. I kinda need to get off from that," she said, while she did her best to calm her breathing down, knowing she was so worked up.

"You want me to jerk off in from of you? Really Beth?" His face showed confusion and doubt and she knew she needed it bad.

"Yeah...it will be fine. I mean...shit, I am topless, nobody is here. I really need this," she pressed him, wanting to see his cock more than anything else. All she could think about was cock too.

In her mind, she knew the word cock was always a dirty word in referring to the male genitalia but now she couldn't help but think about the word and how cocks looked too. Everything about a cock was driving her sexually mad and the need to see it and feel it in her was like a drug addiction she felt.

"Beth, we can't be doing it. I have known you my whole life."

She reached for his pants as she felt she couldn't take it anymore. "Please. I need this. I don't ask you for anything. Just this one time, please. I won't ask for anything again and you owe me. Please don't make me beg."

"You seriously want to do this?"

She stopped halfway with his zipper, feeling her breasts already needing more and her pussy was swollen seeing something in it badly. She knew she wasn't going to make it home without rubbing it herself either. There was such a need to having something inside her and that everything seemed to give way to her urge to be fucked.

"Yes. Please just put it in me," she begged, finally moving over to the stall and pulling down her pants revealing her panties, but not showing him the soaked part with her back to him.

"I can't believe we are doing this. You're like my sister. Beth, are we really doing this?" John commented as she could only think about feeling a cock in her and nothing else. Being close to him was good as she knew she didn't have to find some random guy at a bar to fuck her and that this was the safe way of handling her needs.

Her mind felt like a cloud was in it and time was just a blur. Her heart pounded with excitement and not fear for what was about to happen. John's cock was about to be inserted in her and all she could feel was that relief was coming and not that their relationship would be altered.

She heard his jeans drop to the floor as her heart felt a weight being lifted, knowing that she was going to get what her body demanded. She could feel her nipples leaking slightly, each drop letting her know she was lactating, and her pussy was in heat. With his feet moving closer, she gripped the bar that separated the stalls and waited to feel her sex take in what he had to give.

"Ohhhh..OHHHhhh," she moaned, feeling his thickness part her flowering petals. It was like something thick pushing in her and hitting the button of pleasure in her sex. There was nothing but pleasure as she felt his male rod being inserted in her body. The thickness of his member instantly pushed out her vaginal walls, filling her up and she knew it was just what her body needed too.

His hands went to grip her hips as she felt his body banging softly against her ass. His erection was throbbing as it glided through her wetness, burrowing deep before he pulled out and repeated the process. Needing more than a slow fuck, she imagined the videos where the girl was fucked without mercy from behind and left a wet mess with cum leaking out of her pussy. Not wanting to be loved, she pushed back while John pushed in, making his erection go not only faster but deeper.

"Go faster...I can take it. Ohhh yes, go faster," she demanded, wanting him to ram it deep in her and really use her cunt for a fuck hole. All of the filthy videos she saw were now coming to her mind as she imagined her pussy being pumped full of warm cum.

"Okay," John replied as she felt his grip hard and finally give into her needs, ramming his erection far into her in hard thrusts.

It was like his cock was a spear and he was stabbing it into her body like a warrior would when he killed. She could feel her pussy getting tight and wet, closing around his shaft as her climaxes came one after another. Each moment of bliss was followed by another as she loved how her tight sex closed and released all while feeling his thick cock ram into her like it was a machine. Her mind drifted to the thought she was nothing more than a dumb girl that was to be knocked up and bred over and over.

Each time she felt her orgasm hit her, the wetness of her pussy was making her feel that she was sloppy, almost dripping wet too. When John's length hit deep, she loved how it was her extreme wetness that made it easy for him to ram home into her body too. With his balls slapping against her clit, it was like her clit was being reminded that his fertile seed needed a place to go and that her womb needed to be ready. The thought was in her mind and wouldn't leave as she imagined his cum being shot deep in her and claiming her womb. She thought a nice fat belly would complete her, and each slap of his balls was a reminder it was about to happen.

All her mind could think about was staying bent over and taking cocks all day, hoping that more sperm was spurted deep. She knew something in her body was telling her that she was ready to conceive too. She never once felt her ovaries flutter before but something in her felt like she was ready to get pregnant and that alone was adding to the pleasure of feeling John's member thrusting away inside of her. Thinking about his cock ejaculating with force into her willing and able pussy hole and was making her feel like she was nothing more than a breeding cow. It was a dirty thought, but she loved feeling it.

"Ohhhh...yesss," Beth moaned out almost sounding like a moo as she moaned.

She could feel her pussy muscles clamping around his moving cock but to no use stopping it as she knew she was slicked up to take any size cock. Feeling his shaft push through her fluttering cunt muscles was giving her the thrill that she was powerless and that it was her job to take his full girth too. The idea of being weak and nothing more than a fuck toy persisted like a virus as she wanted to be used now.

The sound of his body slapping against her was loud as she felt it and his erection claiming her pussy with each hard thrust. Her tits were leaking fast now as the steady drips of her milk let go. It as a state of constant euphoria as each time John's thick manhood speared deep, it made her feel like she was doing the right thing. The thickness of his erection was almost getting thicker she felt, not knowing if it was from her clenching pussy hole or that he was close to finishing.

"Ohh God...I am going cum," John moaned out as alarm bells in her head rang. The idea of him pulling out and ruining her life's duty came to her as she had to feel his fertile cum being pumped deep in her.

"Cum in meeee. Cum in me. Please...don't pull outtt," she cried, pushing back praying that she would feel his hot impregnating seed spray into her depths, coating her needy pussy walls with his DNA.

As he continued to pound hard feeling her ass absorb the blows like a beaten down boxer, she knew that her pussy was about to receive a good hefty dose of reproduction too. John was not stopping, but she let her mind go right to waiting for him to send his swimmers on the hunt. She kept pushing back, wanting him to cum deep in her and not halfway and ruin the chances.

"Ohhhh shit," he moaned as she smiled and felt her tits spraying out milk, putting her in full let down.

"OHHH..Ohh..." Beth moaned and then stopped as making a sound was too much. The sensation of feeling her tits spraying her milk while knowing and feeling John's cock flood her body with a strong load of viable sperm was overloading her senses.

Her mouth just stayed open as her cunt muscles clamped so tight, she knew it was literally holding his spurting cock deep in her not letting go. He felt so thick in her and the warm wet feeling hit her it was like a wave of pleasure shot through her. The pulsing of his erection as it was doing its job of knocking her up while her lactating tits sprayed out was a sign of her breeding nature was knocking out her ability to make sounds.

"Uhhhh...Uuhhhhh," Beth finally moaned, still feeling her vaginal muscles clamping down on his cock hard while she felt more pulses confirming that she was being cummed in properly. There was no fighting it as she loved the helpless feel of being used for breeding as the memory of all of the videos played in her head.

John finally pulled out. "Wow...ohh shit. You felt tight...like really tight."

Beth fell to her knees and looked up at him and then his erection, knowing she could take another cock easily and happily too. "Sorry...it felt really good."

"It's fine...felt good for me too. Did you really want me to cum in you though?"

"Yes...yes. I needed it. So bad." She looked down to see her tits were not only swollen but still spraying heavily.

"Can you hand me the pump...I know, but I am so full and need to drain," she huffed as she stayed on her knees, feeling it was she most comfortable position too.

She watched him walk over handing her the tubes that connected to the udders of the cows. The pressure of the suction was heavy and not meant for humans but in her mind she had too much milk to use a normal pump. The pressure was now becoming painful, and something needed to be done.

Taking both of the hoses, she put them right to her long nipples and nodded for him to turn on the machine. The hum of the machine and instant suction came to her. Her nipples felt like they were being pulled harder than anything else and yet it was relieving and not painful at all. The stretching of her nipples sent tingles of pleasure to her pussy while she felt her milk pumping away. She just stayed on her knees feeling her nipples being pulled hard and sucked free of the milk she had.

"Does it hurt?"

She looked up at him smiling feeling the pressure drain from her tits. "Noooo....feels good, really good," she moaned a little, answering him as the pulling of her nipples and relief of milk pressure in her tits was easing all of the pain.

"Can I get you something?" he asked as the state of mindless bliss came to her as the pumps took her milk supply down and her pussy tingled knowing it was full of rich fertile sperm and being drain of milk.

"Noooo...noooo," she moaned, slightly feeling it sounded like a cow and then enjoying that she was on all fours being milked like one.

Her mind just went blank feeling the pull on her tits and the pressure of her milk ducts drain away. The thought of being on all fours with her wet pussy for all to see and maybe use was bringing back the need for more cock too. She snapped out of it, hoping that she would get John to fuck her again and then turned on her knees offering her pussy to him, hoping he would want it.

He walked away as she let go of any expectations for more sex and then pulled off the hoses once the pressure was gone. She looked down to see that her nipples weren't looking like normal ones now. They jutted out a full inch and looked thicker too. They were not going to be hidden by a shirt or even a thin bra now. She felt conflicted between being horrified that her nipples were these long thick udder-like nipples and happy that they looked ready for someone to suckle on.

Putting back on her shirt and retrieving her panties, she noticed that they were too wet to put on. She then felt her pussy thinking that maybe some of John's sperm leaked out but found nothing leaked out. Her lips were wet but none of what John ejaculated in her dripped out. She put back on her jeans and walked over to him sitting at his desk.

"Are you mad we did that?" she asked, hoping that it would not ruin the relationship they had as lifelong friends and coworkers now turned partners.

He stood up holding her arms. "I am worried about you. I am not mad...it felt good, but I don't want to ruin what we have."

She smiled knowing that of all people, John was the only person that looked out for her as a person. "You are amazing. I will be fine but thank you for thinking of me. I swear it will not ruin what we have. I just needed it really bad. Please, I know what you are going to say. But I love looking like a woman now. You don't know how many times I prayed to have breasts and a butt."

"Seriously, I always thought of you as a woman."

She smiled wider leaning into him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you so much for that. You are the one person in the world that I trust, and I will never let anything come in the way of what we have. Please let me have this though."

"Okay, but the second it becomes a problem, I am giving you the antidote without even asking you," he said with a stern look as she knew he would.

"Okay, deal. But I do need something from you....I am kind of horny. I don't trust anyone but you though."

She could see him blush before answering. "You want me to continue having sex with you?"

"Please. I trust you and I would rather it be you than some random guy. It felt amazing...you can't tell me you didn't like it." She smiled back at him, wanting him to admit that he liked putting his cock in her and unloading deep in her.

"It did, but you know this changes things between us."

Beth shifted her hips and figured out how to keep him as a friend and also a sex partner. "Just a little. If you want to stop after a short time, I will not hold it against you. Think of it as a massage of some kind...like you're giving me a back rub that just happened to have you put your dick in me. It's not emotional but caring instead."

"It always gets emotional with sex," he replied, giving her a stern look.

"If it does, and then I would love you forever. When you are ready to have me as a girlfriend, I will always say yes." She smiled blinking her eyes, knowing that she would marry him on the spot right now if he asked her.