Saving the Dairy Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. If, I get emotional then you are moving in with me and will be mine. The second I want you as a girlfriend, then you are mine and only mine."

She leaned in kissing his lips. "I would say yes any day."

He smiled and nodded as she sat in his chair flirting with him. "Since we are now fuck friends, I want you to come in tomorrow ready to fuck me. No asking me for sex...I want you just to take it. That's the deal...no asking, just put your dick in me and fuck me. Don't you dare pull out either, just cum in me."

"You are kinky." He smiled as she smiled back at him.

"Yes. I am not wanting to be asked for sex, just assume that the answer is yes, all the time."

The phone rang and he reached over to pick it up. She then went back into her routine as stuff needed to be done to get the farm back in order.

Wearing the shirt and getting the barn back in order was a lesson in casual pleasure. The rubbing of the shirt against her sensitive nipples was a constant reminder that she had larger tits and big nipples. She looked down to see her nipples poking out obnoxiously too as if she was making a point of showing them off.

The work got done and the cows were in place to resume production. It was only at half capacity, but it was enough to get things going. Beth soon headed home once it was done, and she could see wet spots on the front of her shirt. It was not leaking like before but enough that she needed a change of clothes.

During the drive home, she felt every bump like last time sending bolts of pleasure to her pussy reminding her that she got fucked just right today. It was a surreal feeling, and her mind could not stop thinking about how her friend and boss actually had sex with her. It was like a daydream that she was living as she looked down to see her breasts hanging there.

***

The next day she slipped on her panties and noticed that they did not fit anymore. She looked down to see that her hips were a bit wider, and her ass had filled out. The smile on her face was so wide thinking that she had a full figure and could not be taken as a tomboy no more. The swelling in her breasts was painful as she knew she needed to be drained too. The bra that she bought did not fit as she assumed she was well into the D cup region if not a bit bigger than that too. They hung down like massive weights of milk and her mind knew that they were full, and she loved every bit of it too.

Driving into work she wore a large top but the outline of her tits and nipples poking out from the shirt was enough for any man to stop and stare too. Her sweatpants bulged out to her ass, making it feel like she was wearing tights too. The bumps on the road were getting her wet and she knew that she needed to be both drained and fucked again.

Seeing John in the barn setting up one of the cows made her feel giddy and turned on. She saw him as not only her boss and lover, but the man that owned her sexually and would be the one smiling at her. It came to her that she felt like a cow with huge tits ready to be milked and worse was that she felt herself getting wet thinking such a thought.

"Morning Beth," he said, looking at her strongly as she knew it was because her tits were out bouncing about since she needed to buy a bra.

"It hurts bad...can you help me," she responded, holding up her tits like she was offering them to him.

"Ohh, you want me to suck it?" His eyes opened wide.

She knew that it was a tease sexually and that it would get him hard, but the pain needed to be dealt with much faster. The double pump she used yesterday that she shouldn't have used would work. It was meant for a cow, and she felt it worked perfectly for her and worked fast too. In the back of her mind, she also knew that it was meant for a cow and the act of using it would be going further with her fantasy.

She shifted herself on one foot casually dismissing his question. "No, just need help with the pump from yesterday.

"Ohh, okay. I dumped that milk from yesterday. Did you want me to save it? Didn't know if you want to keep it or not." He then got up like he was agreeing to help. "Did it hurt?"

"No, it felt good. I don't know what to do with the milk. Did it taste good?"

He walked towards the back stall that she used yesterday. "Not bad. I guess I will save it until we figure out what to do with it."

She got to the stall and pulled off her top revealing her milk tits to him as she felt that were more like udders now that they were so full and hanging a bit. His eyes grew wide looking at her hanging new breasts and a shot of excitement ran through her. Never once did a guy look at her sexually before and now, she knew that she was turning him on.

Beth then got on all fours ready for the hoses as John then questioned her, "Do you really need to be kneeling down like that?"

"It drains faster this way. Why, you like my ass?" she commented back smiling, knowing that her ass was now part of the package of her new transformation. It was a fat ass in that it was round and pushed out making it great for being fucked doggy style too.

He looked back holding the hoses. "Don't be offended, but it does look good."

"Offended...John please. I have an ass now. Look at it all you want. I love having this ass now," she joked back smiling, loving that he liked it and that she got him to admit to it. It was a sense of normalcy that she had something that she always wanted, and he was noticing it.

He then put the hoses on her as she felt the instant suction on her nipples. "Ohhhhhh....yessss. Fuck, I needed this."

"They are really stretching your nipples out. Are you sure it doesn't hurt?"

"Ohhh nooo," she moaned hard, feeling her nipples being stretched and pulled but also relieving the pressure in them.

"Well, I will leave you to it," he said as she then instantly knew that he was going to walk away without fucking her. Her mind rushed to disappointment and that her pussy was not going to get stuffed and creamed in like she wanted.

She reached and pulled down her sweatpants revealing her backside. The cold air hit her pussy as she was bent over, and a thrill came across her that she was exposed to the world and any cock that came along could easily be inserted in her wet entrance.

"What are you doing?" His eyes opened wide as she knew he was questioning why she was stripping.

She knew it was dirty to be offering up her pussy, but the urge to be fucked was taking over and dominating her thoughts. The wetness in her sex was too much not to listen to as it bothered her to not have something inside of her. "You don't have to go. I don't mind if you do it again."

"You want to have sex again?"

She decided to come clean with her fantasy since she knew things were already different with them. "Kinda...I want you just to take it, like all the time. Sorry...it just turns me on if you just put your dick in me whenever I am bent over. Please don't think bad of me, I am just really horny."

"Once this wears off, we need to talk."

"We will, but please."

He got behind her as the pumps kept pulling on her nipples and drawing the milk out. Her body felt the heat of sex and he had yet to even penetrate her yet. Her body was feeling the excitement of knowing that he was going to get behind her and ram his cock into her while her fat tits were being pumped dry. The thought of being milked and fucked was already making her pussy hole a wet sheath for any cock that came long.

She heard his jeans drop to the ground as the hum of the machine was like music. It was pulling her nipples long while she felt the drain of her tits and the sound of her milk filling the pail. There was no doubt she was a milk filled slut now as the sound was like something of a cow more than a human she felt too. He was behind her as she pushed back and lowered herself more, wanting to give him a view of her wet hole and make it accessible for him to spear into easily.

"Ohhhh yesss," she moaned as the sensation of his manhood entering her calmed and aroused her at the same time.

"Ohhh...you're really wet," he moaned back as she felt him go deep quickly,knowing her love cave was nothing more than a waterslide for his manhood. The idea he was liking her wet snatch was perfect too and him saying it, was giving her tingles that she was good enough for his thick cock.

"Ohhh God...feels so good. Just go as fast as you want," she moaned, wanting him to fuck her hard and fast but still knew she couldn't tell him that.

"Tell me if it hurts," he commented as she felt his body push against her ass. It was feeling him really entrenching his thickness in her and it reminded her that she had an ass now. It was a double dose of pleasure when it happened too.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm, mmmm," she moaned long and loud as he was now pounding against her ass, thrusting his male rod deep into her juicy wet peach.

Feeling his male girth open her pussy hole up as it slid into her flower was an instant feeling of satisfaction and ecstasy. It was repeated over and over as John rammed home against her luscious ass, forcing his male rod to bury itself deep before retreating and thrusting in her wet love once more trying to get as deep as possible. Beth knew it wasn't a loving moment of deep passion but a sexual encounter where she knew her body was to be used to his needs and in hopes that his virile seed might find something in her.

The pregnancy was never a thing as she figured a child might happen, but now she knew that her reproduction needs were running on all cylinders and that her body was ready for impregnation like nothing before. She knew it was a strange feeling to want to have children like she did now, but she couldn't help but moan hard feeling that John's fat cock was pounding in and out of her with no intentions of pulling out. She could feel her pussy creaming itself and coating his shaft liberally with her pleasure while she thought about getting a fat belly from his sperm and that her tits would hang like udders just producing milk.

"MMMMMM...MMMMM!" she moaned loud, thinking about John's sperm ready to be injected into her wet birth canal and that her nipples were being pulled on hard while the draining sensation of her milk eased her milk ducts.

The sound of the milk hitting the pail and splashing with the other milk that was there grew louder as did the slapping of John's waist against her ass. It was like her mind went blank and she only thought about wanting him to finish deep in her. The more she felt his throbbing erection tunnel itself into her body, the more she thought that her vagina was nothing more than a fuck hole to be used by studs who could spurt large amounts of fertile swimmers into her body.

"Mmmmm...Mmmmm," she moaned again, knowing it was sounding almost like a cow and then getting turned on feeling her pussy flutter around his thickness, knowing she was making a cow sound while being fucked.

Then it dawned on her that she wasn't being fucked like some slut he picked up at a bar, but like a cow as she was hooked up being milked in a barn. Her mind instantly went to the idea that her tits were milk udders and John was the bull breeding her. She could feel her pussy muscles clamping hard almost pushing him out and pulling him in at the same time. Her eyes were rolling back as she knew her climax was taking over. The sense of pure pleasure was better than anything else as she imagined being nothing more than a milk cow being bred and John knocking her up to complete the process.

She didn't want to tell him to cum or finish and that it was her duty to just take what was put in her and be happy. The thrusting was mind altering and her eyes rolled back feeling the repetitive thrusting in her cunt hole as the helplessness was now what she craved. She was feeling John really ram deep in her as he pounded his body against her new plump ass like he was a hypnotist mesmerizing her into a trance of lustful impregnation. The thickness of his male shaft plowing through her extremely wet pussy sheath only made her want it harder even though her love muscles were trying to clamp down on it.

"Ohhh God. Ohhh yes," John cried out and she knew that he had to be close. She didn't feel his cock getting thicker or pulsing, but she knew her pussy was throbbing, and she couldn't tell.

She pushed slightly letting go and feeling her sex hole closing tight even as his hard member pushed through her opening and her clamping hole still and the whole process of not being able to clamp on his thick cock turned her on even more. The more John's cock pistoned in her pussy hole at the point of ready to spew, the more she felt helpless to take his warm impregnating swimmers.

"Ohhh fuckkk," he moaned as her eyes lit up and her heart felt joy knowing that her life's goal was happening.

She couldn't feel his cock throbbing or the warmth of his seed, but she could feel his body pressed against her ass and when he held firm she knew it was happening. Her body began to shiver and then shake as everything in her body turned more sensitive. Her climax felt more intense than anything else as she quivered knowing that his seed was off and running and that her body was nothing more than a breeding cow.

"Ohh shit," John moaned as she then felt the loss of his erection from her now creamed breeding hole.

Beth instantly dropped her torso down pointing her ass straight up, still feeling the pull on her nipples as the last of milk slashed into the pail. "Can you shut off the pump?"

John moved over and flipped the switch as she pulled the hoses from her tits noticing that her nipples were elongated severely from the power of the pump. Both nipples looked long and fat as well as red from the hose pulling the milk out of them. Having her tits pumped like they were made her exhausted but satisfied that her milk ducts were drained. Coupled with the sex, she felt worn out and yet perfectly content to just lay there knowing John's fertile seed was finding its way inside of her.

She then dropped to her side lying flat on the ground. The euphoria from sex was still coursing through her as she felt the spasms of her pussy still fluttering like a butterfly. In her head, she knew his warm impregnating seed was being sucked into her bodyready to complete the task of making her a bred cow. Each breath was like a satisfying intake of air as she lay there naked in front of him, hoping that his male sperm would do the job in her womb.

She didn't even look up as she curled up on the floor. "Give me a couple of minutes."

"Oh, okay. Can I get you something?"

"No, not yet. Maybe later," she answered, feeling that she was perfectly fine at the moment. The exhaustion of what happened killed her energy level as staying on the floor seemed perfect at the time.

The nap was twenty minutes and it felt like a good two hour one that rejuvenated her whole body. She got on her feet and dressed noticing that not a lot of John's sperm leaked from her sex. The smile she had thinking that his seed was firmly implanted in her would not leave her face as she walked out of the stall. The amount that did leak out was only a small amount as she knew the rest of his warm swimmers were off looking for the egg she knew they wanted.

Walking towards John, the smile was still on her face as she saw the man that she felt was her alpha bull. Knowing her pussy had a creamy wet feeling to it only added to the pleasure she got from each step as she knew that his fertile stud sperm was still in her doing its job and was swimming away in her. The high sensation in her from walking persisted as she knew she was walking around with potential pregnancy about to happen at any moment.

She greeted John as he was working and then quickly got back to work as he did not mention sex or that she was a full on milking cow. She knew not to mention that she felt her body was ready to conceive and that his creamy warm load was still mostly in her. Her breasts felt full again but not to the point of needing to be milked. She felt an erotic thrill as she could swear she felt them filling up and becoming fuller as time passed.

The cows were set up and the barn seemed to be running. It was not in full operation but more a quarter production but just enough for two people to handle. When they did talk, it was only about business and when she felt that the conversation was going to be about her, she changed it knowing that he was worried about her and wanted her to take the antidote.

The day ended as John left early to handle some business at his house with phone calls and she found herself in the stall needing to be drained. She looked at the hoses and instantly felt a tingle in her sex as it got wet. She smiled feeling her wetness come on strong thinking about kneeling down and having her full milky tits pumped like a cow.

She stripped down removing all of her clothes, feeling the cold air on her body as she let the pumps do their magic. Her tits felt relieved again as she thought back to feeling John fuck her hard while she was in the same position getting milked. It was an odd thought, but she enjoyed the dirty idea of being milked and fucked hard like some cow. Her hands had to handle her sexual needs while her mind relived the events of the day. She shuddered hard, quickly remembering the cow-like feeling of John spearing his cock into her as she knelt down being milked and moaning like a cow too.

She noticed that the amount of milk was increasing and that her breasts looked like udders with them hanging down and her nipples being super elongated. She smiled and then felt strange that she was liking that she had larger tits and long nipples for easy milking. Her sex got wet once more feeling a spasm of pleasure with the thought of being milked and fucked while her udder like tits were milked to her cow moans.

It was late but she read the note John left that she should come up tothe house for dinner with him. Her stomach needed food and she decided it was good to see him and go over a few things about the farm. She was treated and helped prepare food while talking about buying more cows and expanding operations in a few months. He never made a mention of what happened, and she wondered if he was thinking about it.

When they sat down to eat, she had a large bowl filled with vegetables as she listened to him go on about how long it will take to expand the farm to get to at least half capacity. As she dug into the vegetables, she knew that she was going to eat more as her stomach just craved food.

When she did get seconds, John broke the ice, "You know my cousin said it will only last for a week before the effects wear off."

In her mind she thought about life before getting large fat tits and a big ass. Her heart felt sick as she loved feeling of how her body reacted to being fucked and creamed in by his thick cock. She thought how her tits sagged now like udders needing to be milked. She knew it was kinky but being thought of like a cow was a turn on for her and it all was about to go away.

"Can you get more?" she asked, knowing it would keep the lifestyle going and that she was going to be a cow for longer.

"You want more? You really like this? Seriously...you were beautiful before all of this. I don't want you getting hurt," he commented as she smiled, knowing that he cared for her. She also felt her pussy get wet thinking that he was the perfect man to dump his precious baby making load in her. That her wet peach needed his seed in it and that she was his anytime he wanted it.

"It's not bad. I kinda...I kind like it," she smiled, looking shy as she knew she was admitting to enjoying the cow feel about her.

His eyes opened wide, and his mouth dropped a bit. "Really. You like this? I mean...don't get mad at me, but you did put on weight. Not trying to be negative, but your butt did get bigger, and your chest looks swollen."