Saving the Doctor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clinical assistant," she teasingly corrected him as she sipped her mojito and reached out to shake Carly's hand with a cutesy little "hi".

She was breathtaking. She wore a lot of makeup but the girl knew how to wear it well. She had that busty-petite figure that seemed to catch every man's attention from a mile away. That unfair superpower to put just the perfect amount of fat onto only her breasts and ass to fill out her white denim short-shorts and stretch her pink zip-up tank top into those "perfect" proportions. She noticed Brent's gaze linger a moment as he shook her hand. Fuck, she didn't even blame him, SHE could barely take her eyes off the girl. She stopped feeling guilty and instead felt a certain camaraderie with Helen now.

Her boyfriend Jared looked every bit the personal trainer he said he was. Though it came out shortly after that it was more of a part-time gig that he was trying to break into, but seemed to lack the credentials, and he was actually making most of his money working for a drywaller. As amusing as it was to see that admission slowly come out of him, and Beth's unimpressed face as it did, she found a tactful time to say how nice it was to meet them and slipped away.

"Lets head outside," she told Brent, who shrugged in agreement.

She got 2 steps toward the deck when Elaina intercepted them, insisting that she bring them something to drink, listing off the long list of options. Brent decided on a sherry and she complimented him on his taste, coaxing a rare grin out of him. Carly decided Beth's mojito had looked pretty refreshing and asked for that, but Elaina told them to follow her to the kitchen so she could tell her how strong to mix it. She started to tell her it didn't matter, but she was already walking away, so she followed politely, looking back regretfully at the deck.

While they were in the kitchen a woman came in and introduced herself to Carly as Laura, one of the neighbors. She reminded Elaina that she had been promised a tour of her beautiful house that she'd been waiting so long to see inside. Brent immediately asked to join, complimenting Elaina on the design of the kitchen. She thanked him magnanimously and called him a dear, making him smile again.

"Oh did you design and build this place yourselves?" Carly asked, knowing full well the answer was no, and not realizing how bitchy it sounded until it was out of her mouth.

"Oh, no honey we just bought it a few months ago," she replied respectfully. "Here let me grab a few more people and we'll take a look around."

Brent looked at her incredulously and mouthed, "What was that?"

She shrugged innocently and mouthed "sorry" back.

Carly couldn't bring herself to ask to be excused from the tour after that.

As the group was walking to the stairs the door bell rang.

"Honey can you get that?!" Elaina called.

"Jon! Doorbell!" Doug relayed the message loudly from the sunroom without asking.

The tour group started filing down the stairs to the basement, she kept looking over her shoulder and waited to be the last down. Finally she saw him bounding in from the sun room and hop down the sunken floor of the living room. He was wearing a well fitted blue polo shirt and tan shorts. His exposed lower legs flexing athletically as he half-ran through the room. She made a hesitant wave and nervous smile and he suddenly noticed her.

"Hey!" he gleamed excitedly and suddenly reached out his hands to her as he kept moving. She reached back out to him and took his hands and let out a gasp of surprise as he spun them around saying. "It's good to see you!" smiling down across their outstretched arms as they twirled. He let go and slingshotted himself towards the door again and she had to grasp the door frame to stop from falling down the stairs from her momentum in the opposite direction.

"I gotta..." he pointed at the door and took off again to answer it.

"Yeah," she giggled breathlessly and turned down the stairs to catch up to the others, with goosebumps on her skin.

She tagged along with the group, not really interested in most of what Elaina was saying but she had to admit it was a beautiful house. More than beautiful, it was like her dream home, but looking around at it only made her feel depressed and jealous as Elaina gushed over the details of this and that.

She saw the framed engagement photos of Jon and Elaina and they looked like the most perfect, happy couple. She knew those photos could paint anyone in that light, but it was hard not to believe, looking at their faces, despite some of the things Jon had said.

She tried holding Brent's hand for a bit, but it only lasted a minute. He let go to point out some of the architectural details to Elaina's delight.

Carly grinned knowingly when she saw the guitar case in the den, at least, and was impressed by Jon's stereo system despite the lack of turntable.

Finally the world's lamest tourist group came back to the muster point and disbanded. At least Elaina didn't ask for tips.

Carly watched despondently as Elaina glided away elegantly into the sunroom to say hello to the newcomers with her perfect radiant smile.

She decided to help herself to the punch. She poured a big glass and finally headed onto the deck, Brent tagging along again. Her eyes went wide as she took a sip and a generous wallop of rum hit her. It tasted good though. She found Jon talking with another doctor who's name she couldn't remember.

"Hi!" Jon said excitedly, interrupting the conversation as soon as she stepped towards the group. He gave her a brief hug, careful not to spill their drinks. He shook hands with Brent, telling him now nice Carly had been since he had met her, and that he was a lucky man. Brent smirked and said thanks.

Carly what are you doing don't blush! It was a perfectly normal thing to say.

Jon's immediate attention on her had felt so good though.

He introduced them to the other doctor, Jeff, and his wife Grace.

Carly said hi and was reassured when he hadn't remembered her name either from their brief encounters previously.

Grace seemed great. "Enjoying the punch too I see," she said with a wink and clinked her glass into Carly's conspiratorially.

She looked a few years younger than Jeff, probably mid-thirties. A freckled redhead like him, but cute as a button and a mischievous look to her face.

"Very much so," Carly laughed. "How much rum is in this stuff by the way Jon?"

He smiled a shit-eating grin, "Enough. Just don't mention it to Elaina she doesn't know."

"Nice!" Jeff laughed.

"Hey speaking of drinks did you bring some of your own brew like I mentioned?" he asked Jeff.

"Yeah I threw a few in the fridge," he replied "It's a heavy porter though, so maybe not the most refreshing in the hot sun."

"I'll wait till the evening then," Jon said. "You're sticking around right?"

"Oh for sure," Jeff replied "You gonna fire that thing up?" he pointed towards the brick firepit on the lawn.

"Proooobably not," Jon said. "Elaina wasn't keen on it anyway. Plus, I don't think I have wood."

"I'm sure Elaina could help you out there," Jeff chuckled at his own innuendo, and Jon spit his beer back into his glass.

"You're such a dweeb," Grace rolled her eyes at him.

Carly and Grace started their own conversation and left them to their terrible jokes.

Grace was an occupational therapist, and worked out of the hospital. She said she'd come across Elaina already a couple times though they didn't ever really work together per se. She said Elaina had already made a name for herself there, as very intelligent and hard working, but also very demanding. Doctors respected her, nurses hated her, but she always took care of ward issues quickly and thoroughly apparently. Grace joked that she'd probably find a way to end up as chief of staff before the end of the year. She reassured Carly that if she didn't feel intimidated by Elaina then she wasn't normal, and they shared a laugh. Grace ended up having good taste in books in movies and they found a couple deck chairs and chatted in the sun.

Brent had drifted away from Jon and Jeff, and was out on the lawn with Elaina pointing up at the house, explaining something about the sunroof. Elaina was somehow looking extremely interested in what he had to say.

They went and refilled their drinks. Getting up she noticed she was already starting to feel the booze a bit, with the hot sun not helping much. Grace had grabbed a beer for Jeff and pecked him a kiss as she handed it off, and they sat back down nearby and kept chatting.

After a while Jared walked over.

"Hey Dr. Davidson."

"It's Jon, for the third time man, call me Jon please," he said, smiling and returning an offered fist bump.

"Right, sorry, Just that Beth always calls you Dr. Davidson when she talks about you and stuff..."

"No worries, what's up?"

"So like, the jacuzzi, um, is that happening at some point? or like..."

"Oh anytime Jared yeah, it's heated up we just have to take off the cover and hit the switch for the jets."

"Aw sweet, sweet. You guys wanna come then?"

"Oh, no you guys can go ahead don't worry," Jon said politely.

"Nah come on lets all go," Jared persisted.

Jon looked at Jeff.

Jared continued, "Look Beth really wants to go in, but if like, we're alone for a long time she ends up talking about serious stuff and getting all pouty and shit... C'mon the more the better right?"

Grace looked over at Carly waggled her eyebrows and whispered, "trouble in paradise?"

Carly stifled a giggle.

Jeff broke in with an amused smile on his face, "Sure man yeah, we got your back. Come on Jon, I packed my trunks I might as well use them."

"Okay we're doing it!" Jon shrugged in agreement.

"HEY BABE! HE SAID YES!" Jared suddenly yelled across the deck. Making one of the older guests behind him jump in annoyed surprise.

Beth wasn't even that far away.

"Woooo! Jacuzzi!" she playfully sung out lifting her drink into the air. Then she set it down and reached for the zipper of her tank top. Carly went bug-eyed when, in a move that was almost pornographic, Beth unzipped her tank top and pulled her shoulders back to slip it off her arms, pushing her chest out to reveal two large perky breasts barely covered by a pink bikini top.

"HELLo" Grace muttered under her breath with a glance Carly.

A sudden smash of a glass from the patio below and she saw Brent apologizing and reaching down to try and pick up the shards of his dropped drink.

Carly facepalmed and whispered, "Oh for fuck's sake Brent."

Grace giggled hard, trying not to break into full-out laughter, "Try to go easy on him I was this-close to doing the same."

Elaina was beside him asking if he was okay and telling him not to worry and that she'd find a broom.

Jared pulled off his own shirt and gave her and the other women some eye-candy as well, as he walked over to Beth and they bounced over to the other end of the deck excitedly.

Jeff poked Grace, "Yo ya comin' babe?" he said, in a mock bro-voice.

"Don't. Talk like that. Ever. Again," she said, trying to sound serious but smiling at him nonetheless.

"Sorry. Seriously though, lets go take a dip. You brought your bathing suit right?" Jeff asked.

"You've just been trying to get me out of this dress," Grace raised an eyebrow at him flirtatiously.

"Well yeah... obviously," he said smiling back.

"K gimme 5 minutes I'll go change," she said, and flicked his ass as he walked away.

"You bring a swim suit?" she asked Carly.

"Yeah.. but I dunno..." Carly replied.

"Oh come on, don't leave me alone with all them. Besides we can't sit back and let girls like her have all the fun."

Carly smiled, "Okay well I gotta go grab it, it's in my purse."

"Mine too, lets go," Grace said, leading her away.

As they got up she heard Jon asking Elaina if she wanted to join them, and she scoffed incredulously, saying someone had to be looking after the party.

She didn't even ask Brent. He had refused to bring his trunks.

They headed through the house to the guest room.

Once they were alone, Grace asked "Do you know that Beth girl, by the way? I'd only caught her name, how does she know them?"

"Sorta but not really," said Carly. "She's one of the clinical assistants there, mostly works with Jon I think."

"Ah," said Grace, "Hasn't broken into Hollywood yet I guess."

Carly shook her head, "You know, if you can forgive her for her age and the crowd I think she seems to hang out with, I feel like she might not be that bad a girl. I realized after I met her today that I'd talked to her on the phone a few times before, and she's actually always been super friendly and really good at her job."

"You're too nice," Grace said with a sigh. "Maybe you're right."

They got their things and went to the bathroom to change. Carly made a sour face as she pulled at her small muffin top, and looked down at her thick thighs, then forced herself to stop it and just walk out there.

"Dayyummm Girl!!" Grace blurted out when she saw Carly in her black bikini. "How do you walk around with those things?" gesturing at her chest.

"Too much?" Carly said, already feeling self-conscious. She felt like she was spilling out.

"Hell no, you're perfect." Grace smiled at her. "I should go down and warn people though we don't want any more glass shattering."

"God, don't remind of that," Carly said, rolling her eyes. "You look great too Grace, did you seriously say you had two kids?"

"Oh whatever," Grace brushed her off. "Come on let's go. You gotta go show Beth what a set of tits looks like."

"Oh shut up," Carly giggled as they headed downstairs.

"Helllooo Nurse!" Jeff called out as Grace walked up to the jacuzzi. Jeff and Jon had already joined Beth and Jared. The tub was huge and could probably hold more than a dozen people if they packed in shoulder to shoulder.

"Nine years of marriage and he can't remember I'm an O.T." Grace joked as she slipped in beside Jeff.

"Maybe after ten she'll be able to take a compliment," Jeff countered smiling at her and putting his arm around her. She stuck her tongue out at him, but pecked him a kiss anyway.

Carly dipped her foot in to slip in between Grace and Beth. She still felt self-conscious, but Grace's reassurance and a few drinks had helped. Jon was directly across from her and she could feel his eyes on her. Her mind was both loving and hating the different possibilities of what he might be thinking.

He suddenly stood up, "Hey there's no step there Carly!" and caught her arm just before she lost her balance. His strong arm felt good supporting her.

"Oh! Thanks," she exclaimed.

"You look amazing too Carly," he said quietly, as he helped her sit down.

"See, that's a nice compliment, straightforward and to the point," Grace said looking at Jeff.

"You girls both look gorgeous, honestly," Beth said amicably.

Grace gave her a calculating look. "YOU'RE one to talk girl. The fashion line paying you to model that thing?" she said smirking at her.

"Oh Stop it!" Beth laughed. "I'm not like-..."

"Oh Please," Grace said giggling. "What was that little show you put on, back on the deck there huh?"

"I was just... excited," Beth blushed. "It's not my fault, Jon spiked the punch!"

"Ohh, like you don't know what rum tastes like," Jon said mockingly.

"Plus you had like 3 mojitos babe," Jared said seriously.

Beth gave him a long-suffering look.

"Well cheers to all 3 of us breaking hearts out there," Grace raised her drink and they clinked, giggling.

"So what, the men don't get any love here?" Jon asked jokingly.

"I think you look sexy Jon," Jeff patted him on the shoulder patronizingly.

Jared snorted into his beer and laughed.

"Hey the old ladies always talk about him all the time when they fill their prescriptions," Carly chimed in.

"Oh it's not just then," Beth laughed "You should HEAR the waiting room some days."

"Oh what am I chopped liver over here?" Jeff asked. "They never talk about me?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Fickle old bats," Jeff shook his head as Jon laughed and sipped his beer.

Jared looked at Beth, "Hey is he the one Chloe was calling McDr- OW!!"

Beth lurched and hit him in the ribs with an elbow.

"Sorry baby I slipped," she said, rubbing her hand on him. "Grace right? You said you were an O.T?" she continued, quickly changing the subject

They chatted on, Beth actually seemed like a really sweet girl, and even Jared was kind of a love-able dufus. Jeff and Grace were a cute couple and she could tell there was still a deep true love behind their playful bickering. Jon sitting across from her felt both too close and too far. She caught his eyes brushing over her every now and then, noticing her bikini, and she would glance back at his chest and arms, feeling a warmth that wasn't just from the drinks and the jacuzzi. They all were joking and laughing more as the drinks took hold and any remaining ice melted between them.

"Hey Jon!" Doug called out, sounding like he'd had a few. "How do you change the music, this light jazz stuff is getting kinda tired!"

"It's a bluetooth speaker, the tablet for it's on the side table there!" Jon called back.

"Wait why the hell did I just tell him that?" Jon said immediately after. He shouted back, "But ask Elaina! H- Hey Doug!.. Goddammit." Jon stood up and climbed out of the hot tub, but slipped on the deck as soon as he stepped out and nailed his knee.

"Oh my God are you okay?!" Beth blurted out, as Carly instinctively stood up and reached out, even though she was no where near enough to help.

"I'm good," he said. "Doug!" he called out as he stood up carefully.

"Somebody cut this guy off, he's loaded!" Jeff said jokingly.

"Hey you've got some good stuff on here, why haven't we been listening to this?!" Doug said as he poked at the tablet. "Here we go. Where's the volume on this thing?.."

Carly recognized the opening chords of Lynyrd Skynyrd's 'I Know A Little' come across loudly through the speaker.

Jon laughed and slowed down in his final few steps towards Doug, "Okay you know what, never mind, I'm sold."

"OOOooo this is a dancing song," Grace said, elbowing Jeff, who smiled and nodded and they helped each other out of the jacuzzi.

Carly laughed when she looked back and saw Jon and Doug doing dueling air guitar to the opening guitar solo.

"It doesn't sound like a dancing song," Beth said confused.

"Just wait," Carly said.

Elaina came out on the deck just as the catchy southern-swing beat broke out. "Hey who changed the- AH!" She cried out in surprise as Doug swept her up and started 2-stepping with her. He was actually surprisingly good.

Grace and Jeff were hooting and dancing already and the other guests on the deck were laughing and quickly pairing up to do the same.

Beth started to shimmy to the beat and quickly looked at Jared and said, "Come on babe," and they were off to join the fun.

Carly was content to watch the show from the safety of the hot tub, but then she saw Jon strutting towards her snapping his fingers. She couldn't help grinning widely and moving her shoulders in time with his as he approached. She reached up and let him help her out of the hot tub.

"Care to dance?" he asked her.

"Sure," she laughed, "just watch your feet there klutz."

He laughed back and he wrapped his arm around her and took her hand as they started to bounce and twirl. It felt amazing. She clutched him close, all too aware of the wet skin of her breasts sliding over his bare chest. He spun her around and she squealed in delight and collided happily into him again, holding him closer as they danced. He was a pretty decent dancer despite looking like he was thinking hard about it. She told him he was good at it and he blushed and grinned at her. She felt his big hand tighten on her lower back and felt shivers run up her spine.

123456...8