Saving the Doctor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He closed the door and they dropped the towels and blankets on the washing machine.

They were instantly in each other's arms again. They kissed sloppily, and wildly moved their hands over each other. He slipped his fingers under her bra and squeezed a delicious handful of her breast while she massaged his growing cock through his pants. She quickly moved her hands to start undoing his belt and he broke away to help her. They both worked together frantically, like they couldn't get his pants undone fast enough.

His cock sprung out and she immediately grabbed it and lifted her leg up to press against him and direct it into her.

"Come on," she panted desperately, not even considering to waste any more time with foreplay.

He hooked his arm under her knee and grabbed her ass with his other hand and felt her wet entrance on his tip. He started to thrust and penetrated inside her.

"FUCK yes," she whispered aggressively.

She let go of his cock as he slid further inside, and wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning away from him to help him angle inside her. A few slow thrusts and he had her stretched out down to his base. The hot pressure of her pussy wrapped around him as they both let a moan escape their open mouths. He started to fuck her, pressing her up against the dryer.

"Yeah, ah, Yeah," she whispered, panting in pleasure as he moved faster and harder. She pulled herself in closer to him and the masses of her bouncing tits slid against his chest as she bit his collar bone.

He pistoned in and out of her amazing pussy. Squeezing her soft thigh and clawing at her ass. He started letting out soft low grunts, and she let high-pitched desperate whimpers escape from her mouth buried in his shoulder as he fucked her vigorously.

She was pure erotic bliss. Her large womanly curves were like a dream come true. A soft sexy wonderland that he never wanted to let go of.

"Carly?!" Grace called out.

He stopped but stayed inside her.

"Nononono," she whispered bucking into him, still trying to fuck him back.

"Carly are you down here?! The cabs are here!"

"Fuck," he whispered.

"No don't- ahhh," she groaned in disappointment as he pulled out of her and started to do up his jeans. She kept her arms around him peppering kisses on his neck as he did so.

"I don't wanna go," she whispered.

He put his hands on either side of her face and stared at her, then gave her one last passionate kiss, and opened the door just as Grace was walking towards it.

They went upstairs and all said their good-byes, thanking Jon again, and everyone hugging each other. He tried not to linger too long hugging Carly, but it took all the strength in himself not to kiss her again. They filed out the door, Carly looking back one last time at him over her shoulder, with a look painted with wonder and longing and worry all at once.

Jon simply stared at the door for a while after they had left. His head was spinning, for more reasons than one. He tidied up a few more things, and wiped the counter, but there wasn't much to do. People had been fairly clean and other than a lot of used glasses there wasn't much mess.

He finally decided he wouldn't sleep a minute that night unless he took care of a more pressing problem. He closed the bathroom door and unzipped. He closed his eyes and thought of Carly. The way she looked, the way she sang and laughed, the way she touched him. The feel of her incredible voluptuous body against him, the sounds of her ecstatic whimpers as he fucked her...

He came very quickly. Grunting and straining in an intense orgasm. Wishing he was still inside her. Wishing he had let her stay, somehow. Wishing his cum was spilling into her amazing pussy, on her beautiful tits, or into her luscious mouth, just not this pathetic tissue. He finally cleaned himself up, and washed his hands and face.

He stood staring at himself in the mirror for a long time, doubting what kind of person he was, and wondering what his life was spiraling into.

Then, he finally turned off the lights and slipped into bed next to his snoring fiance.

1...345678