Saving the Doctor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God I can't wait!" Beth said, and wiggled her hips in her chair as she loaded up two marshmallows to roast.

"Ooo, and good choice on the chocolate Jon," Grace said.

"You're welcome," answered Carly with a giggle and Grace winked at her.

Jon was just about to sit down when Doug piped up.

"Hey, we were talking while you were gone, is that guitar case I spied in the den just for show or can you strum that thing?"

Jon chuckled, "I can strum it. I just dug it out again recently. Turns out it's sorta like riding a bike. I mean as long as you're not looking for anything too virtuoso," he qualified.

"Naw I'm not picky. Hell even if you won't, I can probably thrash out a couple tunes from memory. Though it's been a while."

"Well go get it man!" Jared spoke up.

"Yeah?" he looked around at the others. They all agreed.

He walked back up to find the last 4 stragglers on the deck strolling slowly towards the screen door.

"Thanks so much for a great night Jon," one of the docs from the hospital said with a handshake.

"We're heading off too," said two of the neighbors.

Jon looked over at Elaina still curled up on the deck chair. "Is she?..."

They chuckled, "She's been snoring and drooling for the last 20 minutes. I guess she didn't find my stories about the mission in Botswana too fascinating."

Jon smiled, "I think she was just legitimately tired, but that sounds really interesting to me, you'll have to catch me up sometime."

"For sure. Take care Jon."

"You too, thanks for coming."

He walked over to find Elaina just as they described. Her mostly empty glass of wine underneath her on the deck. He shook her lightly but she didn't stir. So he bent down and picked her up. She somehow still looked dignified even with a line of drool coming from the side of her mouth. Her light body seemed to drape itself gracefully in his arms, as he carried her. She mumbled a bit, but stayed asleep until he jostled her going through the sliding door to the house.

"Mmmm wasss... asleep?" she muttered without opening her eyes.

"Hey," he whispered. "Yeah you nodded off."

"Mmmm K....sss party over?"

"Just a few of us left by the fire, I'll make sure everything's okay."

"wh... wuzz on fire?" she furrowed her brow and opened her eyes a crack.

"Shh no the bonfire, it's okay," he grinned.

"Mmm," she grunted. "...still mad at you"

He rolled his eyes and smirked as he got to the top of the stairs.

"Mmm, think... marriage," she mumbled more quietly, "I dunno Jon..."

He looked down at her as he walked into the bedroom. She had her eyes closed and looked fully asleep other than her barely audible slurred words.

"nnn trouble..." she mumbled as he placed her delicately on the bed and pulled the covers over her.

He pecked a kiss on her cheek.

"mmm don't," she turned her head away from him into the pillow. "nnnn...deserve me." He barely made out her half-muffled words.

He looked at her, expressionless. She's drunk. She's basically talking in her sleep. Probably half-dreaming, He told himself.

He went downstairs and grabbed his guitar and then headed back out to the bonfire, putting her out of his mind.

"Woohoo," Beth cheered, as he walked up with the guitar.

They were all licking their lips from the smores.

There was an open deck chair for him, but he thought the armrests would get in the way of the guitar, so he used the excuse to sit down next to Carly on the patio bench, noticing an eager, searching smile from her as he did so.

"Oh we saved a roasted marshmallow for you," Beth said.

"Thanks, but I don't want to get my fingers sticky, he said, gesturing to the guitar in his hands."

"Oh, well then here," Beth got up and bent forward, giving him another generous view of her cleavage and sticking the marshmallow in his mouth, tracing her finger around his cheek and under his chin as she did, and smiling at him.

"Thnnrk yrr," he said, with the marshmallow in his mouth and everyone laughed.

He strummed out a chord and asked what they wanted to hear. A few titles were offered out, and American Pie caught his attention, so he strummed around and reminded himself of the chords, telling them they'd have to help him remember the verses at least.

2 minutes later they were all singing loudly in unison and swaying.

He figured out a few more. Carly opened her phone to look up some lyrics he couldn't remember, and leaned into him to show him the screen. She gradually rested her head on his shoulder as she held the screen in front of him. She only sang very timidly and quietly, but what he could hear sounded beautiful. He noticed Beth glancing over at him and Carly maybe a little more often than was natural.

Eventually he offered the guitar to Doug and got up to get another drink. He asked if anyone wanted anything, and got a couple drink requests.

"Here I'll come with you," Beth said. "That's my job anyway, remember?" she smiled. "Plus I was gonna see if I could borrow a blanket or something. The fire's nice but I'm still cold."

"Oh yeah of course," Jon said

"Hey get one for me too," Grace chimed in.

Jon smirked, "I'll get a few".

Beth skipped ahead of him a couple strides as he walked, and then turned around walking backwards facing him. He noticed her tank top was unzipped even more.

"Your party's awesome Jon, thanks so much for inviting me," she beamed. "I didn't know you were this much fun."

She stretched her arms behind her and swung them around in front of her playfully, pushing out her chest and then squishing her breasts together in the process, giving him a ridiculous show of her cleavage.

She spun around strutted up the stairs of the deck in front of him, her long glistening legs and her flexing ass under the tight white denim shorts directly in front of his view.

She looked over her shoulder and smiled back at him as she walked, "You're a really good guitar player....And singer too actually, I had no idea."

"Thanks Beth," he said. "I'm glad you're having fun. I'm sure it doesn't compare to the parties you're used to having though."

"Wellll, it's not as wild, but I think I like this better. It's classy and what not, but then we still get to drink a ton, and have fun. It's like the best of both worlds."

He was making his way to the door of the house to fetch the blankets, but she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bar. "Come on let's get a drink first."

She didn't let go of his hand until they got to the bar.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"I was just gonna grab another beer actually."

She sighed, "You're such a man. Well wait for me mix one for myself at least."

She reached for a few bottles and started filling her glass. Her eyes flitted up at him. "That shirt looks really good on you," she said matter-of-factly.

"Oh, uh thanks."

She finished filling the glass and took a sip, "It just needs... well here." She reached up and undid the top button, "And then roll up your sleeves. Here..." she said as she helped him do so. Then she squeezed his forearms and looked him over, "Mmm yeah, that'll drive... Elaina wild," she said, keeping her hands on his forearms and looked up at him with confident smile.

He played it off with a small laugh, "If you say so."

She held his eyes waiting for a couple seconds then said, "Let's do another shot."

"Should we get the others?" he asked.

"Naww they're in the middle of a song."

Doug was belting out a CCR number with Helen backing him up.

"Hmmm, Ok here we go," Beth said, grabbing a few bottles.

"He sounds like he's gonna break the strings off that thing," Jon said looking back across the yard at Doug.

"Oh, not everyone's as amazing as you, deal with it," she smirked. She filled 2 shot glasses, "Here. A kamikaze."

"That sounds familiar, I think I've had it."

"Did you live?" she smiled.

"Yeah. Will I this time?" he joked back.

"Nah, I'm gonna take you down with me."

They both giggled and clinked.

"Wait," she stopped him before they drank. "You want your party a bit more wild?

He smiled in amusement, "Sure, what are you thinking?"

Beth raised an eyebrow. Then he watched in disbelief as she took the glass out of his hand and placed it between her tits. It fit snugly at the bottom end of her cleavage surrounded by soft, flawless skin.

She smiled wickedly at him, "No hands allowed."

His smile faded.

"Beth I don't think-"

"Oh come on, don't make a big deal of it, it's fun, just do it," she said looking at him expectantly.

He glanced back at the group by the fire, not sure what they could see. "Jared's right there," he whispered.

"Don't worry about him, he won't care, he's literally watched another guy do this before while cheering him on."

That took Jon off guard, as he opened his mouth and words caught in his throat.

"I'm waaiiting," she sung, and pushed her tits together, ballooning the flesh around the shot glass enticingly.

His eyes couldn't stop going back and forth between her devilish smile and the shot glass in her cleavage.

"Come on, I'll do mine out of your belt and we'll be even," she giggled, making the full glass move slightly and spill a bit onto her skin.

"I just don't think - "

"Yeah don't think, don't be so serious, don't make it weird, just dooo iiit," she pressured him.

That shot glass between her beautiful breasts was everywhere his drunken face wanted to be at that moment.

He almost leaned in.

Instead he looked back at her eyes, "Beth, no. This my limit. Just, a step too far, okay? Please?"

She sighed, "Okay sorry. I'm just trying to have fun, ya prude." She handed him the glass that was in her hand. "Elaina's rubbing off on you too much though. Just my opinion," she said, raising her hands in defense.

He gave her a slightly annoyed smirk.

"We still cool?" she asked innocently.

Jon sighed, "Yeah, it's okay."

She smiled wide "Awesome".

Jon went bug-eyed as she pushed her tits up as high as she could, and lowered her face down into her own cleavage to put her mouth around the shot glass, then tossed her head back to drink the shot, while her hands pulled her breasts back down, her fingers pressing into her own flesh then running down her torso sensually. Then with a flourish she reached up and took the shotglass with her hand and slowly brought her head back down to look him in the eye and licked her lips.

"See? It's fun."

He was frozen in silence.

"Come on, drink yours....Or did you change your mind?" she asked glancing down at her tits again.

He quickly downed the shot.

"Let's go," she said as she tickled his abs and walked in front of him into the house.

"Carly seems nice," she said, as soon as they got inside.

"Yeah... yeah she is," Jon replied cautiously.

"I'd only talked with her on the phone before, it was nice to meet her in person. I didn't know you two were good friends," she said over her shoulder as she walked ahead. Did her hips and ass always sway like that?

"Yeah we've chatted a lot. We found out we had a lot in common."

"Hm," She replied. "It sucks her husband had to leave, and then like, she wouldn't even go with him, I felt sorry for the guy."

He made no reply as they got to the kitchen. He opened the fridge to look for the beer he wanted.

"I like your jeans, they fit you well," she said casually, as he was bent over with his ass towards her.

He stood back up to find her leaned up against the counter close to him.

She looked up at him, "What brand are they?"

"I'm not even sure, I think they might be Levi's?"

She giggled and stood up closer to him. "How do you not know?" she said, boldly placing her hands on his belt, moving the top of his jeans back and forth and turning out the waistband slightly, "It should say on them."

"Does it matter?" he asked, starting to feel uncomfortable again.

She hummed as she breathed out, "I guess not," and pulled slightly at his belt until her breasts lightly touched him.

Her thumbs looped under his waistband while her fingers very lightly grazed his groin.

She flashed her eyes up into his with her mouth curved in a subtle smile.

She bit her lower lip then gradually release it from her teeth.

His heart was pounding.

"Blankets are up in the guest room," he said, pulling away to escape the situation and opening his beer. He took a generous gulp.

"Lead the way," she said softly.

She sat down on the bed while he opened the closet.

"Oh my GOD this bed's comfy!" she ran her hands over the covers and bounced lightly.

She lied down and stretched her arms up above her, lifting one knee up.

She reached her leg out and poked him in the ass with her other foot. "Hey can I just go to sleep here?"

He turned around and placed a blanket on the bed, looking at her stretched out body.

"Honestly you're welcome to if you need to," he said trying to sound like a simple good host.

"Hmmm, nah I'd get lonely. There's too much fun to have yet," she sat up smiling.

He put the last two blankets on the bed. "You think 3 is enough?" he asked.

"Yeah sure," she said disinterestedly. "Do you think we'll go back in the hot tub later?"

"Yeah maybe," he said.

"Might as well," she said. "My bikini's still a bit damp from before, it's getting kinda clammy in there," she said, as she unzipped her tank top down to her midriff and lifted her bikini away from her breast, sticking her hand inside and rubbing it around.

"If I'm gonna be moist anyway, I might as well be all the way wet."

Jon stood helplessly watching as she did the same with her other breast, pulling her bikini away and rubbing and squeezing with her other hand.

His cock was registering every bit of what she was doing. He needed to get out of there.

"Anyway let's head back, they're still waiting for their drinks," he said, picking up the blankets.

"Okay wait," she said, her voice suddenly less playful. "Can I ask you something, er, a few things? Kinda like a heart to heart? That's part of why I wanted to come with you."

He paused, "Okay..."

"Come sit down," she gestured to the bed.

He sat down on what he was reminded was indeed a very soft bed. He was very uncomfortable.

"So like, you and Elaina are obviously in love I guess right? And engaged and happy. You're gonna spend the rest of your lives together. Like the Rest. Of your Lives. With only one person. How do you know that you're... Well how do you know? Like, that she's the one. That you're meant for each other," she looked up at him with what seemed like genuine concern. "Like, you seem like you got it figured out and I just wanna know how."

Jon decided to take her seriously. "Well... You say 'the one' but, I don't know if I believe in soulmates, really," he said cautiously. "At least not in a way that it's some destiny that I have no control over. I think two people just grow to love each other and eventually that becomes enough, and if you're happy you're happy."

"But how do you know you're not shortchanging yourself? That your life couldn't be better, happier, more fulfilling, more exciting," she said, turning towards him, she slid her leg up on the bed along his.

"Well I guess you never really know for sure. But life's like that for a lot of things," he shrugged.

"Yeah. Like me and Jared. He's great, he really is. Mostly. But I can never stop wondering. Am I just settling? Am I putting myself through too much work and effort that isn't worth it?"

"Good relationships always take work Beth."

"Yeah but how much? At what point is the work just not worth it. When does the work outweigh the fun, when does the bad outweigh the good? And how do I know whether or not I'd be way happier with someone else?" Her hand found his on the bed beside him.

"There's no way to know for sure," he said thoughtfully. "You can weigh the odds, you can decipher probabilities, and it's good think about it to some extent, you don't want to be flying blind, but in the end... It comes down to a gut decision. A leap of faith."

"Yeah," she said. placing a hand on his leg. "You can't know for sure, so eventually you just have to do what feels right."

He looked at her dark beautiful eyes as she regarded him with a heavy stare. His cock was growing steadily.

"You just.. You work so hard in life to get ahead, to be happier, to make your life better for yourself," she half-whispered, running her hand over the top of his leg. "And if potential is there, and if opportunity knocks, you grab hold of it. You take advantage of it, and reap the benefits, bask in the sweet victory. There's always risk but that's always what it takes. And often the biggest risks have the biggest rewards. It just takes a leap of faith... like you said."

She had been leaning gradually closer. Her tank top open and her bikini clad tits visible under her gorgeous face, she looked into his eyes with a serious expression. She squeezed his hand tighter and moved her other along his thigh. Eventually her fingers slid lightly over his erect cock along his inner thigh. She opened her mouth slightly and breathed in heavily arching her back and leaning towards him as she caressed the tips of her fingers over top of it.

The sudden intense electricity of her fingers on his shaft, even separated by his jeans as they were, broke him out of her trance.

He suddenly grabbed her wrist with his other hand and leaned away from her.

"Beth. No. Stop this, please."

"What?" she said, instantly switching to an innocent tone.

She looked down at his hand grasping her wrist "I like your jeans, the fabric feels good."

"Wait, was I turning you on?" she asked with a naughty playful smile and squeezed his forearm.

He didn't answer and instead tried to stand up.

"Wait wait wait, Jon I'm sorry," she said, grabbing him by the shoulders to keep him sitting. "Look I just, I needed this talk and it really helped, and I really appreciate it, okay?"

He sighed, "Yeah, no problem Beth," giving a tired smile.

Then she slid into him for a tight hug. "Thank you" she said, nuzzling her face into his neck.

"It's okay," he whispered, hugging her back lightly.

She squeezed him again, pressing her supple breasts tightly into him, and sliding to sit on his left thigh as his cock twitched against her.

She moved her face up and kissed him on the cheek. "You're such a great guy," she whispered, and kept the side of her face pressed against his. She very slowly slid her cheek along his, to bring her face in front of him, and at the same time slid her other leg up over his thigh to sit straddling him on the bed. She ran her hands over his back and neck with her face close to his, their lips an inch apart.

His body was loving it, and his mind was almost being ensnared as well. He was honestly impressed by how smoothly she kept escalating things. Elaina was just down the hall though, and everyone else probably starting to wonder what they were doing, besides all the other reasons...

This can't happen, he told himself as he slowly stood up, her face staying close to his and breathing heavy, as he lifted her by the hips to make them stand up on their feet. Her hands simply slid off his back and onto his abs and chest, and she kept looking at him, her face slowly turning from nervous expectation to disappointed resignation as he stepped away from her.

She finally looked away with a gulp and said a soft, "Thank you," again.

"Let's head back down," he said, and handed her a blanket.

"Yeah," she said a bit louder, putting on a more normal tone and zipping her tank top back up. They grabbed their drinks off the dresser.

They walked back downstairs fetched the others their drinks, and headed back to the bonfire.

Doug was playing Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash. Jon walked up to them still feeling turned on, but also feeling confident and vindicated by his successful resistance to Beth. She kept playing it off like nothing happened, and he humored her by acting normal as well, deciding again that it was better to just pretend.

1...345678