Saving the Doctor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth strolled by and pointed at Elaina's drink, "Jared's good at those, hey?"

"It's lovely!" Elaina said "You're such a dear serving everyone like this thank you so much, I feel like I should be paying you."

"Oh don't sweat it, I'm having fun. When I'm waitressing I don't get to drink on the job so this is a nice little change," Beth said with a giggle.

"Even so," Elaina persisted, "Are you going to stay until later?"

Beth giggled again, "Oh definitely, at this point you might have to kick us out with the stragglers in the morning."

"Okay how about this," Elaina offered, "Whatever hard alcohol is left over at the end of the night is yours to keep. You and Jared. It's the least we can do."

Beth placed her hand on her chest, "Awww really? You're the best! Thank you!"

Beth insisted on bringing them another drink and surprising them.

A few minutes later she was back with another colourful drink. She bent over to hand it to him, and tops of her tits hung proudly in front of him, the zipper of her tank top now slightly undone to draw the eyes and tease even more cleavage. He couldn't say how intentional it was, but didn't want to think about it. The drink was delicious but very strong.

Elaina started to shiver and told him she was going inside to find a sweater.

Grace came over shortly after. "Hey come play frisbee with us. Two more guys and it'll be even for guys vs girls."

He looked at Jeff and shrugged and they headed down to the lawn. It was a game of keep-away frisbee. Carly and Grace were waiting for them.

"Thank you, by the way," he said to Grace.

"For what?" Jeff asked.

"Getting Elaina drunk," Grace answered. "It was Carly's idea actually."

Carly giggled, "Oh I made one tiny what-if suggestion and then you ran with it."

"You give the inspiration and I make it happen. We're a good team," Grace smiled. "I mean I don't think she'll be dancing on tables but we got the girl to loosen up a bit at least."

"Oh here it comes!" Carly shouted as the game got underway and they leaped for the disc.

They laughed and bumped into each other. The game was more competitive than he expected and they were working up a sweat. People were friendly but bumping and jostling and getting more rough. Grace tackled Jeff to the ground mercilessly.

Carly slid up against him reaching up his arm as he caught a pass. "Not fair! you're too tall!" she complained. Then she tried to intercept his attempts to throw it and he successfully deke'd her out and made the pass, but as she flailed into him and knocked him over.

It hurt hitting he ground but her soft hip that checked him down had felt too enticing for his body to complain. After he got up she turned up beside him again and elbowed him in the ribs.

"Hey," he laughed and looked at her.

Her face was looking redder than before but she was smiling. He pushed her in the arm and in a few seconds they were locked arm in arm pushing and shoving. The frisbee flew overhead beyond his reach and he turned around to run after it. She jumped on his back and took him to the ground, landing on his back. He stood up but she wrapped her arms and legs around him to piggyback on him as he tried to run. Grace screamed in laughter at the sight. He could feel her breasts pressed into his back and noted how strong her legs were, wrapped around his torso. She jerked to the side and sent them sprawling into the grass again.

They got up on their knees and he wrapped his arms around her torso and lifted her up on her feet, holding her from getting away as she squealed playfully. She relaxed and leaned back in to him as they stood, and he kept his arms around her. Feeling her soft ass press back against his groin.

"Am I gonna have to tie you up?" he asked.

She arched her neck back and to the side to look up at him, he could see down the top of her dress as her chest rose and fell and she replied breathlessly with a smile, "Yeah maybe," then suddenly broke away and ran for the disc.

She caught it but he was right behind her. He loomed in front of her to stop her from passing. She faked to the side and then laughed and held the disc behind her back, daring him to reach for it. He took the bait, but couldn't quite get it, bringing his face next to hers and their chests together. Someone suddenly stole the disc right out of her hand, pulling her backwards as they did. She grabbed his neck and they both fell together. He wrapped his arms around her as they toppled over and he landed on top of her on the grass with a thud. Her breasts bounced in to him, and one of her thighs came up to slide along his hip. They slowly stopped laughing and looked at each other breathlessly for another few adrenaline-filled seconds. Finally getting up from their embrace.

The game came to an end with everyone sweaty and out of breath as dusk was setting in. Jon looked at the grass stains on his shirt and Carly flattened the wrinkles out of her dress. He felt exhausted, sweaty, and very turned on.

He bumped playfully into her shoulder as they walked back to the deck. "Good game," he said

She looked up at him in a pondering smile, still catching her breath. "You too."

When they reached the bar, Jared flagged him down and said he was running low on glasses. Carly quickly volunteered to help him wash some. He took the tray of dirty glasses and headed inside, noticing Elaina still wrapped up in the game of charades, shouting guesses excitedly.

They got to the kitchen and he poured a glass of cold water before filling the sink.

"Can I get one of those?" Carly asked, and he grabbed another glass.

They drank silently as the sink filled.

"Feels good," Jon said quietly. The endorphins left over from the game washing over him.

"Yeah. Yeah it does," she replied.

There was a smoothness to her voice; an almost suave demeanor. She looked at him and leaned against the counter. Her eyes twinkling like they shared a secret. He didn't have to guess long at what that secret might be.

"You worked me pretty hard out there, I got a hell of a sweat going," he joked.

She giggled softly, "Me too. I feel like I'm burning up. I might get pit stains on this thing," she said looking at her dress.

"You can take it off to dry out and cool down if you want."

She opened her mouth in a joking gasp, "Jon..." and smiled wickedly.

"What? You're wearing your bathing suit underneath, I've already seen you in that," he said innocently.

"What if someone walks in and sees me half-naked with you," she raised an eyebrow.

"We tell them the truth," he shrugged.

"Which is?..."

"That you're hot," he said. "I mean that... you're..." he sighed and smiled, having stumbled into the innuendo.

She giggled again and bit her lip, "Oh I know what you mean."

She slid her hand along the counter, and rapped her fingers playfully. Her skin was pebbled with droplets of sweat, including the skin of the tops of her breasts, offering an enticing new texture to their curves. He brought his eyes back to her face and realized she had just watched him blatantly check her out, and her lips curved into a subtle smile. His heart raced as the silence wore on and their eyes stayed locked together. Her fingers found his on the counter.

Beth suddenly walked in, "Hey guys they told me you were washing glasses so I gathered up a few more..."

He could hear the hesitation in her voice as she looked at them. They broke out of their stare and he thanked her awkwardly. He quickly turned off the tap to stop the sink from overflowing, and got to work, feeling embarrassed, trying to tell himself it probably didn't even look like anything.

Beth placed the glasses on the counter and left awkwardly. Carly started washing the dishes while he dried and stacked them.

"I'm glad you you could make it Carly," he said, breaking a long awkward silence.

"Thanks, I'm having more fun than I expected, to be honest, you guys put on a great party," she replied.

He chuckled, "Most of the fun's thanks to you guys really. Elaina was doing her best to make it a formal wine and cheese and nothing else."

Carly's smile faded, "She's an impressive woman Jon. Even if she's a bit stifling before the booze hits her, you're a lucky man."

"Thanks," Jon replied, feeling much too sober all of a sudden. "Brent couldn't stick around?"

"Had to go mark papers, like I said," she replied.

The hot tension in the air before had turned into a cold rigidity between them.

Carly let out a long sigh as she washed the last glass, "That frisbee game was fun, but the exercise sobered me up too much."

Jon smiled, "Here," and walked up to the cupboard. "I kept the scotch hidden....If that tickles your fancy."

She giggled, "It does. Am I a VIP now?"

"Definitely. Special access," he joked as he poured two glasses.

They clinked them together and sipped.

"Mmm that's good!" Carly said, "Let me see that bottle."

"It's not the highest-end stuff but I like it," Jon said.

"Me too," she said, shimmying her shoulders and smiling, "makes me all warm and tingly."

He smiled back, admiring her again.

Even though they were only standing there at a reasonable distance, he still made a start and slid away from her when he caught Elaina walking toward the kitchen from outside.

"Oh there you are. Oh hi Carly. Oh! thanks for washing those," Elaina tripped slightly and laughed at herself. "Honey I'm going to get my swimsuit on, Helen and Doug want to try the jacuzzi, you should join us. You too Carly. It's finally starting to get dark out there and the lights should look pretty," she smiled and turned towards the stairs.

He shrugged and smiled at Carly and they took the fresh trays of glasses back out to the bar.

Jared had taken a break from bartending, so they dropped off the glasses and headed to the jacuzzi to find him and Beth already in there with Doug and Helen and a few other guests.

"Here we can hang up our clothes around the corner here," Jon said, and Carly followed him out of sight of the others.

He saw her eyes run over his body as he took off his shirt. She turned towards the hooks on the wall and slipped her dress up, revealing the half-covered skin of her smooth, immensely round ass and then her arched back as she removed the dress completely, she hung her dress up and looked at him over her shoulder, her eyes drawn to his hands unzipping his shorts to reveal his trunks underneath. She spun slowly to let her massive bikini-clad breasts come into his view. He had seen the outline of a tattoo on the upper left part of her buttock just under her bikini.

"Looks like a Sun?" he said gesturing down, referring to her tattoo.

She blushed and smiled. "Yeah I was really into Sublime for a while."

He hung his clothes up and without thinking, grasped her soft hand in his, to walk back to the hot tub. She squeezed back, but they quickly let go as they turned the corner and approached.

The near-miss seemed to scare them both and they separated and got into different sides of the tub.

Elaina came through the screen door to the deck just as they were getting in.

"Elaina, you look gorgeous!" Beth exclaimed.

"Oh you're too kind dear," Elaina replied as she delicately walked up in a green and gold bikini and slipped her slim body in beside Jon, immediately putting her arm around him. "I'm so glad we get to use this. Hey honey, the lights, go switch them on."

Jon climbed out and hit a switch on the wall of the house and the tub lit up in a bright glowing blue, to a chorus of Ooo's from everyone in it. The last light of the sun was fading from the sky and a few stars starting to shine through. The lights of the tub slowly changed from blue, to red to green. Jon climbed back in and a few more guests joined them in the over-sized jacuzzi.

Elaina kept her arm around him and rubbed her hand over his back and side as they chatted. He couldn't help notice directly across from them Beth starting to slither herself more intimately into Jared, and pecking kisses. Elaina kissed him and pressed her body more closely into him as well, sliding her other hand over his thigh. He barely caught Beth's eyes darting away from them, as she squished her breasts into Jared and pulled his mouth in for a brief, but open-mouthed kiss.

"Hey babe I'm trying to talk to Doug," Jared complained.

Jon tried politely to maintain a conversation with one of the internists from the hospital but was very distracted as Elaina's hand moved under the water, brushing in a tease against his cock which was becoming more and more erect. He cleared his throat and answered a question trying not give away his tortured state as Elaina kept sliding her hand over his shorts along his erection.

Beth sipped her drink and kept sliding her hand over Jared's chest and shoulder, smiling, but with a hint of discomfort beneath it.

"Hey Jon are we gonna get a bonfire going after this?" Doug suggested.

"No, please, that thing's so old and dirty..." Elaina complained.

"It's a fire pit, that's the best kind," Doug smiled.

Jon kept his mouth shut, secretly on Doug's side.

"I wouldn't mind snuggling up in front of the flames," Helen said, wiggling into Doug.

"Oh I don't know... Actually I don't think we have any wood," Elaina said.

Jon thought back to Jeff's innuendo. Yes we do honey. We have too much right now. He thought, as her hands kept instinctively rubbing him under the water as they talked.

Finally Jon couldn't stand it anymore and whispered in her ear, "Honey this feels amazing but I'm not gonna be able to get out of the tub with any decency unless you stop."

She giggled softly in his ear, "Sorry," she whispered back and nibbled his ear.

She finally did stop and he was only just calmed down enough to get out of the tub when they all finally started climbing out. He hadn't been able to pay much attention to Carly in the jacuzzi, and as they dried off and fetched their clothes she only spared him an avoidant glance. Elaina noticed her checking the armpits of her dress, and came over to offer to lend her some deodorant. Carly sounded a bit embarrassed and hesitant, and then Elaina offered that she could even use the shower upstairs if she wanted.

Carly seemed like she was about to refuse, then said "You know what, sure, that'd feel good, I could use a break, er, a rinse. Thanks."

John finished drying off then followed a little ways behind them, heading upstairs to change himself into warmer, less grass-stained clothes.

As they went up the stairs he heard Elaina talking. "...I've been sweating a lot myself. I can only imagine it's worse for a girl your size..."

Jon furrowed his brow at Elaina's tactlessness, but decided that she likely didn't realize how it sounded.

John got to the top of the stairs as Elaina was showing her the towels in the closet, and pointing towards the main bathroom, then turned to see him.

"Mmmm just who I'm looking for. Heading to the bedroom?" she asked.

"Yeah I was just gonna change," he said.

"Come on," Elaina said seductively and to his surprise grabbed his ass as they walked in.

He shut the door catching Carly diverting her gaze from him and turning towards the bathroom with a forlorn look on her face.

Elaina pulled off her bikini top and threw it on the bed, quickly wrapping her arms around him and pressing her bare breasts into the skin of his chest. Tracing her nails down his back, then hooking her fingers into the waistband of his trunks to begin lowering them off him.

"Need some help getting out these trunks?" she purred.

"Elaina I don't know..." he said, but she continued to slide her body down his as she pulled his trunks down to his ankles, and he stepped out of them. His cock sprung to attention and she brought him quickly to full mast as she licked his shaft from bottom to top and she slid back up his body to lock him in a kiss.

"You've looked so sexy out there today," she panted into his ear, and stroked his cock. "Come on, we'll be quick and quiet. It feels so naughty with a house full of people."

She wiggled out of her bikini bottoms and let them fall to the floor, smiling at him and sitting down on the bed.

"That bed squeaks a lot," he reminded her.

"Yeah..." she agreed. Then looked down. "Get down on the carpet."

"Are you sure a-"

"Now!" she locked him with a serious lustful stare.

He sat down and she immediately climbed on to him and pushed him back to lie down as she straddled him. She wasted no time and immediately impaled herself on him as he stifled a groan at the pleasure of her slick pussy wrapping around the meat of his cock. She let out a moan, barely holding her voice back.

She started quickly sliding up and down on him, breathing heavily.

"Ahhh you like that honey?"

"Yeah," he whispered back

She increased her efforts, rotating her hips into him faster.

"Mmm you love it?

"Ugh, yeah," he panted, his pleasure accelerating quickly as she worked him.

"Ahhh, I wanted to make love to you right there in the hot tub, right in front of Beth and everyone else. Ahhh, and show h-ahhh, you're mine! Ohhh Jonathon!"

He furrowed his brow, thrown off by her words. "Honey don't t- ughhhh," he moaned as she sunk hard into him and clenched, slowing her thrusts to heavy passionate gyrations, aiming to quickly finish him off."

"Come on honey," she stared down possessively.

"Come on cum in me. Cum in your fiance," she writhed in to him, determined and smiling.

He was very close but the alcohol was holding him back a bit. He closed his eyes and focused on the pleasure of her body. Then, unexpectedly, an image of Carly in her bikini with her wide, soft curves flashed in his mind, and he suddenly came hard.

His body jerked in violent spasms as he ejaculated inside Elaina. She smiled down at him opened mouthed and triumphant, relishing in the feeling of his cum spilling inside her.

The image of Carly was still there. The sexual tension and arousal from the entire day of being around her exploding out of him and into a different woman. He stifled his grunts but it was difficult. He worried who might hear. He finally relaxed as his load was spent and Elaina caressed her hands over him with a look of confident satisfaction.

"Mmmm let's get cleaned up honey," she whispered, and she kissed him and walked over to their ensuite bathroom.

He cleaned himself off and put on some jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt with a button-up neck. She asked him to head down and look after the guests while she had a quick shower.

He made his way into the hallway, his mind feeling more relaxed and clear, but still slightly off-put by Elaina's words and his own thoughts during their quickie. His distracted mind didn't register the bathroom door opening in time, and Carly, looking back to close the door behind her, didn't see him either, and they crashed into each other.

The immense softness of her towel-covered tits collided into him and she literally bounced back off of him and against the wall, the towel coming loose and sliding down her breasts. She gasped and scrambled with her hands to try to keep herself decent. One side of the towel dropped away to reveal the entire side of her breast before she could slide it back up. Her huge tits bounced and jostled in waves against her hands, and against each other, as she fumbled around. She messily scrunched up the front of the towel to keep it wrapped around her, and held it with her balled up clothes in two hands in front of her, pushing her breasts up and together, accentuating their massive size and only barely managing to keep her nipples covered.

He had stood there frozen, watching the whole thing in shock. His cock stirred again, despite its recent relief, at her inadvertent, but intensely sexy tease.

"I'm so sorry!" they said at the same time. Her face red and her eyes in as much shock as his.

123456...8