Saving the Doctor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they approached he slowly realized Carly was singing along with Doug, louder than she had been before, basically in a duet. Her voice was absolutely beautiful. Ringing out clear and feminine, with perfect pitch and a rich tone. He came up behind her and placed a blanket over her shoulders, she looked back surprised by him and smiled bashfully. He handed the other over to Grace and sat down beside Carly again. Her voice quieted a little and sounded a bit more nervous after that, but she finished the song.

"Wow," Jon said. "June Carter eat your heart out."

Carly giggled and turned red.

"Hey Jon, Jeff here can play and was trying to keep it from us," Doug smiled.

"Really?" Jon looked over.

Jeff tried to brush it off, "I've got nothing."

"Bullshit!" Grace said. "Come on honey, play me that Tom Petty one you used to do."

Jeff reluctantly took the guitar, "It's been so long, this is gonna be rough."

"Don't worry about it," Jon encouraged.

Jeff took a few seconds to fumble his fingers into a chord and then slowly made another one. Eventually strumming a rough simple riff and slowly speeding up, getting his confidence.

"Free Fallin?" Jon asked, beginning to recognize it.

Jeff chuckled, "Yeah."

"I love it!" Jon smiled.

Jeff started singing, needing to look closely at his fingers for the first couple lines, but keeping the flow going. A minute later they were all singing together through the chorus. Jeff was straining for the high notes but enjoying himself, with Grace beaming lovingly at him.

Jon leaned in to Carly, and they started to sway back and forth, with their shoulders touching. They looked at each other and smiled, and she sang happily and beautifully. He briefly caught Beth staring at them with a neutral expression.

They applauded when the song ended and Grace pecked Jeff an adoring kiss on the cheek. Jeff put the guitar back in the case as they started to talk about concerts and festivals they'd been to. Jon started to feel cold himself and Carly noticed him shudder. She ran her hand along his forearm feeling his goosebumps.

"You're cold," she said.

"Yeah a bit," he admitted "Hey Doug throw another log on the fire."

"Okay but we're gettin' low," he said. "Unless you had another stash somewhere."

"Nope," Jon shook his head.

After a while he shivered again.

"Here, we can share" Carly said, and reached around his shoulder with her blanket. He grabbed it and wrapped it around, it was large enough to easily cover them both. She kept her arm around him and he moved to do the same. Her body was extremely warm compared to his and it felt incredible wherever she touched him.

She jumped a bit when he placed his hand on her waist and she giggled, "Your hands are cold."

He started to pull his hand away but she grabbed it with her own and placed it back against the curve of her waist with her hand on top, rubbing slowly.

"I'll warm it up for you," she whispered with a smile.

He slowly warmed up as they snuggled against each other. She rested her head on his chest and let out a satisfied sigh. Everyone was paired up. Beth and Jared, Grace and Jeff, each under their own blanket. Doug and Helen were the only one's who had brought jackets, but sat close, arm in arm.

He thought about Beth's talk with him. About love and finding the right person, making the right choice, and taking chances on better things, and a happier life... He knew she almost certainly had an ulterior motive, but the words still had an effect on him. Only instead of thinking about Beth when he considered them, he was thinking of someone else.

They kept chatting and the fire slowly dwindled. The cool early autumn night air sinking into them despite their cocoon of warmth. Carly shivered and Jon pulled her more tightly into him. She squeezed him back and caressed over his hand which had slid down the side of her soft hip. Eventually she moved her hand from his arm to around his waist and up against the side of his abs.

"You're tummy's nice and warm," she whispered.

"Good," he smiled back.

"I'm the one with cold hands now." she said rubbing over his shirt.

"They don't feel that bad," Jon whispered reassuringly.

She made a mischievous smirk and moved her other hand to his torso, then slipped both of her hands under his shirt. They were freezing cold against his skin and he gave a small jump. She gave a silent giggle and smiled up at his alarmed face. As soon as he relaxed again she lightly tickled him and his whole body gave a slight jerk, his hand squeezed into her hip and he flexed his torso instinctively. She gave a silent giggle again and ran her fingers over his hardened abs.

"You look like you gave a shudder there Jon," said Helen.

"Yeah the nights getting colder," he said.

"Well I can throw one more log on the fire but that's the last one," said Doug.

Carly kept both hands under his shirt, moving slowly and giving a slight squeeze here and there. She very gradually started to caress in wider circles, and after a few minutes was outright massaging his abs, sliding her fingers up over his lower pecs, exploring his torso. He loved it.

His hand had still been grasped onto her hip, and he responded by starting to massage and slide over her upper thigh. She lifted her head to find his eyes with hers, and each of their smiles had faded to a look of more serious affection and longing. Both of their breathing had heightened. His cock was very aware of the signals and was preparing for action.

They were still intermittently taking part in the conversation, trying not to give away what their hidden hands were doing. Jon answered a question about the car he drove, clearing his throat as one of Carly's fingers traced just slightly under his belt.

With another circle of her hand, two fingers traced just slightly deeper under his waistband then out again onto his torso. He squeezed her thigh more strongly and slid his hand in a circle over the side of her ass. She dug her nails into his abs and then moved her fingers delicately into the crease of his groin, sliding quickly out again in a tease. His cock twitched in excitement. His hand moved down her leg until it found the edge of her dress just above her knee and squeezed onto her skin, sliding up again and bringing the hem of her dress with it up to her hip. He moved his hand slowly up and down the soft smooth skin of her bare thigh.

They were not cold anymore.

He tried hard to control his breathing and she seemed to be doing the same. Her fingers moved under his waistband again and she dug her nails in and then relaxed. Then she did it again, in a slow intense massage she clawed her way gradually lower under his pants. He sunk his fingers into the top of her bare thigh with his thumb kneading into her groin and slid around to squeeze the top of her hamstrings, brushing the fabric of her bikini bottoms with the ends of his fingers from below.

Her fingers finally tickled the base of his cock and he felt her breath in deeply as her tits rubbed against his side. He shifted slightly to help her, and she sunk her hand lower to trace around the base and eventually give a light squeeze between her thumb and forefinger. He moved his hand down her crossed legs, traced up her inner thighs, and brushed the top of her mound. She uncrossed her legs for him and he slid his hand down to rub his fingers lightly over the front of her bikini bottoms.

Jeff and Jared were in a good-natured argument about vitamin supplements, and asked Carly to chime in. She gave a broken response about kidney filtration, mostly just agreeing with Jeff, pausing mid-sentence for a deep breath as Jon's fingers started to slide down under her bikini. When she finished talking he started to circle lower into the top of her folds and as he found her clitoris she turned her face into his chest, opening her mouth wide in silent pleasure.

She grabbed the shaft of his cock and gave a strong pump down to the base and bit down onto his shoulder. He relaxed and slowed his fingers, fearing he'd give them away, and she did the same. Thankfully no one seemed to be watching closely.

Doug spoke up, "Well this fire doesn't have much life left in it. It's been a hell of a party Jon, but I think we're gonna finally tap out."

"No problem, thanks so much for sticking around," Jon replied, as he and Carly moved their hands out of each others crotches and readjusted themselves under the blanket.

He leaned forward to shake Doug's hand but didn't stand up.

"Well, we either do the same, or warm up again in the hot tub," Grace said.

"Hot Tub!" Beth chimed in. "Come on, one last dip."

"Sounds good to me," said Jeff. "But just kick us out if we're keeping you up too long Jon."

"No, it's all good," he replied.

They stood up and headed back to the deck, Jon and Carly sharing secret glances every few seconds. He wanted nothing more than to sneak her up to the guestroom, rip that sexy sundress off her and mount her on the bed.

The six of them replenished their drinks, and Jon went inside to quickly change.

He slipped into the jacuzzi beside Carly, taking mental effort not to feast his eyes too obviously on the exposed skin of her lustrous curves in her bikini. Beth arrived immediately after with yet another round of shots. They made a cheers to 'the hardcore survivors' and laughed as they downed a delicious concoction. Jon and Carly turned towards each other to put the shotglasses on the deck behind them. He couldn't stop his eyes from going straight to the glorious mounds of flesh on her chest, and the dark enticing canyon between them. He brought his eyes up to hers. She gave him a soft knowing smile in return, dropping her gaze to his chest and shoulders as they turned back to the others.

Their hands almost immediately found each others under the water, squeezing and interlocking their fingers, not being able to stay still.

They kept talking, and joking with the others about some of the previous guests. Beth was amazed at how much fun an older couple like Helen and Doug were. Jeff eventually spilled that he had suffered the exact same fate at a poker night a few years ago that Jon had, and hadn't been back since. Grace made fun of them both for it.

Carly helped him move his hand onto the inside of her thigh and left it there to slide her own hand on to his leg, giving a playful squeeze of his knee. He was paranoid that their movements under the water might be seen but the bubbles and waves were a fairly good camouflage.

His eyes would dart to the water lapping up against her tits, and occasionally splashing up through her cleavage, marveling at the immensity of that perfect shoreline. He admired how the smooth skin flowed up her chest and flawlessly over her soft shoulders and kissable neck. She was an angel. Her blonde hair was still done up, but tussled and frizzy. It just meant this angel was on her day off. She laughed at a joke and flashed those brilliant dimples from her immaculate face.

He wanted her. He had fallen. Head over heels.

Their hands slid slowly up each other's thighs, both being careful to hide their movements. Her fingers danced over his trunks, brushing his groin, and sliding over the bulge of his cock. He slid his hand to the inside of her thigh and brushed his pinky finger against her bikini. She crossed her legs and trapped his hand between the soft squishy flesh of her thighs. He loved it. Only wishing it was his pelvis sinking into that pillowy place between her legs rather than his fingers.

He squeezed with his hand and tickled her labia through her bikini. She grabbed his cock firmly through his trunks and arched her back, extending her neck to stretch out, or at least pretending to, as she let out a long breath. Her tits bulged out even more massively as she did so, lifting up from the water like two miraculous islands emerging from the ocean. He wasn't sure if she was doing this to show off to him, or simply responding to her own pleasure, but the effect was the same, driving his lust for her even wilder.

As he took his eyes off her body he caught Beth diverting her eyes from him as she talked. He didn't spare her a second glance. There was only one woman in the world right now.

They kept their hands on each other but knew they couldn't take things any further without giving themselves away.

They chatted on, the others gradually started to yawn. Jeff checked his watch and was surprised it was 2am already.

"I think that's our bedtime honey" Grace said

"Yeah I'm kinda tired babe," said Beth "We should go too... It's been so awesome to get to know all of you!"

They all agreed and Jon and Carly took their hands off each other to reach behind them for their drinks. They all clinked in one final cheers to new friends. The others finished the last of their drinks, but Jon and Carly had barely touched theirs.

Jared said he would call two taxi cabs, and, after a hesitation, Carly agreed to share one with Jeff and Grace.

"Did they say how long of a wait?" Carly asked as the others got out of the jacuzzi.

"20 to 30 minutes," he said.

"Okay, I'll stay in here for a bit and finish my drink."

"Sure we'll just be inside, we won't leave without you," said Grace.

"I'll stay and finish mine too," said Jon. "Help yourselves to fresh towels in the closet."

Jon and Carly looked at each other intensely as the others started to walk away from the hot tub. They both turned to watch them walk back into the house and slide the door closed. They were finally alone again.

They attacked each other.

They collided in a ferocious kiss, opening their mouths and shoving their tongues inside, their hands sliding frantically over their wet bodies. He wanted to be everywhere at once on her. They broke the kiss, their eyes staring lustfully and panting heavily on to each other's faces as they kept squeezing and caressing over their shoulders and backs. They locked in an even tighter kiss and she wrapped her arms around his neck, squeezing herself into him.

He grabbed her hips and helped her move on top to straddle him under the water. She wrapped her thick powerful thighs around him and trapped his torso in their softness. It felt incredible. He flexed his abs against her crotch. He moved his kisses on to her neck and squeezed strongly around her with his arms, squishing her chest against his.

He broke away enough to move his hands up and squeeze two massive handfuls of her breasts, the wet flesh billowing between his fingers as he slid his hands over her bikini. She reached up and stretched the bikini down thrusting her chest out to explode her bare tits out at him. He hungrily palmed their slick naked surface feeling her hard nipples on his hands and squeezed strongly again.

"Oh my God," he whispered, and kissed her passionately again, continuing to manhandle and explore their gigantic surfaces.

She lowered herself to kiss his neck and relaxed her thighs on him, so she could reach with both hands to the waistband of his shorts. She pulled down and he lifted his hips to help her, his hard cock springing free and her fast hands grabbing it and pumping up and down immediately.

They wasted no time. She reached with one hand to move her bikini to the side and expose her pussy as she continued to pump with the other. He leaned back away from her to help her position as they looked down at their bodies panting desperately.

She moved his cock against her entrance and he felt her sink down and rotate her hips to envelop his tip in her slit.

"Oh my God," she whispered, as she looked down at him in passionate agony.

They fought to stifle their moans as he thrust his hips along with her, stretching her warm tight pussy with the meat of his shaft deeper and deeper with each synchronized movement.

He bottomed out inside her and squeezed two large handfuls of her soft ass pulling himself in to her as deep as he could. She wrapped her thighs around him again and she pulled his chest into hers. Her eyes were shut tightly and her mouth open in silent ecstasy.

He kept squeezing and sliding his hands over her ass. Their wet slick bodies writhing into each other as his cock pulsed deep inside her flexing pussy.

She opened her beautiful blue eyes and they locked him in an adoring stare as they each gasped breathlessly at the cold night air.

They kissed passionately. Her warm lips moving lovingly over his. She moaned into his mouth again and again, each time more urgently. He let out his own low moan, cherishing the feel of every part of her soft body against him and the glorious pressure of her pussy around his cock.

She was pure heaven.

The sliding door opened.

They instantly broke away from each other in fear. Disappointment was painted on their faces as he fell out of her, and she slid back under the water to fix her bikini as he pulled up his shorts.

"Hey Jon we're just gonna help you clean up. We'll make sure the fires out and put these chairs back on the deck."

He cleared his throat, "Okay thanks."

He watched them walk down the deck and over to the fire pit. Now they were mostly protected from their view by the railing of the deck.

He looked back at her and their hands slid over each other under the water again. He kissed her briefly. She lightly bit his lower lip as he pulled away.

He sighed, "We should get out and help them I guess."

She gulped and took a deep breath, "Yeah."

They climbed out of the tub and a started to dry off. The others were paying little attention as they hauled the chairs up. He let out a low satisfied groan as he watched her dry off her breasts. She darted her eyes to the others to make sure they weren't watching and then deliberately squeezed the towel into her tits pushing them up and together in mindboggling bulges. He breathed out heavily as she smiled and giggled, blushing slightly.

"I'm gonna go change," she said softly. She walked away looking back over her shoulder at him as her round hips and ass swayed sexily.

He strategically started gathering up towels, keeping them in front of his trunks as his cock settled down. Then he eventually went inside and put on his clothes.

He came out on the deck to find her back in that beautiful sundress, gathering up glasses at the bar and he helped her bring them into the kitchen. They set them down and he immediately took her hand and moved her to a part of the kitchen where no one on the deck could see them.

They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed hungrily again. He squeezed at her breast, and she wrapped a leg around his thigh. He slid his hand up her leg to her ass, quickly realizing that she had neglected to put on panties under her dress. He smiled at her, brushing his fingers along the edges of her bare pussy.

"I want you so bad," he whispered.

"Then why didn't you follow me into the bathroom when I changed, I was waiting for you to come in and fuck me," she whispered back between kisses, while massaging his scalp and his neck.

He groaned softly and squeezed her ass, "Now I wish I did, but it'd be risky. There's too many people walking by."

The screen door opened again as if to prove his point.

They broke away from each other staring lustfully.

He gulped and started to walk back out of the kitchen, and she followed. Beth and Jared were walking in from the sun room with bags of half-full bottles of alcohol.

"Oh good I was hoping you'd remember to take those," Jon said.

"Yeah, thanks again Jon."

Jeff and Grace had moved the last of the chairs back on to the deck and the blankets and towels were in a pile on the table.

"Want to help me bring these down to the laundry room?" He asked Carly.

"Yeah sure," she said, with her eyes getting excited.

She followed him quickly down the stairs. They walked past the den to the laundry room which was tucked away in a far corner of the basement.

1...345678