Saving the Doctor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared at her in amazement.

"You could probably do better than me honey, should I be worried?" he said half-jokingly.

"Oh Jonathon," she rolled her eyes. "You really don't give yourself enough credit. You never do. Sure, you can be a little unrefined at times, but you're going to make a fine husband." She smiled reassuringly, and rubbed his leg under the table.

On the short drive home Elaina talked excitedly about shopping for wedding bands, and a few styles she had in mind. He didn't find it particularly interesting but paid attention nonetheless, while slowly forcing the image of Beth out of his mind. He told himself that even if he was single and younger, that a girl like her wouldn't be worth the trouble. He held Elaina's hand as they drove and rubbed her engagement ring affectionately.

When they got home they put on a movie and snuggled on the couch.

When it ended she stood up and slid a finger along his jaw, then looked back with a sultry glance over her shoulder and said "Give me 10 minutes and then meet me upstairs."

His eyebrows shot up and he smiled.

He grabbed his tablet and noted the time. Deciding to browse the web for a few minutes before brushing his teeth and going to find her.

His phone buzzed.

A text from... Carly.

­ -Are you up?

He stared at it and took a minute to convince himself he wasn't hallucinating. He had been preparing himself never to see, or hear from her again, let alone get a text the next fucking day. His stomach felt like an imploding void and his heart had started pounding in his chest.

His hands had picked up the phone and his instinct was to text back but he got a hold of himself and put it down an arms length away, almost afraid to touch it. All of the mental and emotional hurdles he had powered his brain through over the past 24 hours, the journey he had forced himself to take to point himself in the right trajectory in his life... It was all suddenly threatened. He could feel himself twisting in the other direction, about to tumble back downhill.

No. He had to ignore it. He hated himself for doing it. He hated himself for almost not doing it. Elaina was waiting for him upstairs. She deserved a good husband, and he was who she had. Even if he didn't deserve her now, he would put in the work, and maybe eventually, some day he would.

He picked up the phone and deleted the text. Fingers shaking and palms sweaty. He hovered his finger over the 'block' button on her contact. Tears welling up in his eyes. He didn't press it. He closed the phone and sat with his eyes closed, focused on breathing, on the here and now. He was simply here, Elaina was upstairs. That was all that mattered.

He eventually walked upstairs and opened the door of the bedroom.

Elaina sat with her legs underneath her on the bed in a lingerie outfit that he hadn't seen in a long time. A black and red-lined bralette with matching lacy panties. He smiled and stepped forward taking in her sexy figure, telling himself how crazy he would be to want anyone else.

"You're late," she said.

"Should I be punished?" he said with a grin.

She gave a cute pout, "I thought you'd be more eager."

He pulled his shirt off. "It's better with a bit of suspense."

She ran her eyes over him and beckoned with a finger as her chest rose and fell with her breath.

He quickly unbuckled his pants and discarded his underwear as she rose up on her knees in excitement.

"My God, you're beautiful," he said, as he walked the last few steps to the bed.

He wrapped his arms around her, locking her in a kiss and falling on top of her onto the bed. His hands immediately started moving over her body, sliding around from her back, over her ribs to cup her breasts, easily sliding them out of her top and playing with her hard nipples as he brought his kisses down over her neck. He was careful to be delicate, but passionate and deliberate as he brought his kisses lower over her chest.

He massaged and kissed over as much of her body as he could while she moaned his name. He slid her panties off her long skinny legs and then kissed back up their length. He teased the lips of her pussy for a few seconds then continued upward, finally finding his way back to her mouth, his tongue sliding gently against hers as they kissed.

Her hands grasped his cock and started to slide and massage all over its hard pulsing length. He lifted her top off and slid his hands over her bare chest, leaning in for a kiss again while she pointed his cock at her wet entrance. He pushed slowly and lovingly into her, stretching her gradually, and moving in delicate thrusts until he was fully inside of her. He broke away and looked into her electric eyes, holding himself against her and relishing the feel of her body.

"Fuck me," she said.

He started moving in and out still trying to be gentle and affectionate.

"Harder Jonathon," she coaxed him. "Hard like you did that other night."

He gradually increased his pace.

"Come on harder!" she persisted. "Fuck me. As hard as you want. Show me how much you want me!"

He increased more still, but was surprised by her words.

"Come On! Don't you want me?! Fuck me! Ah! Harder!" she said yelled, digging her nails in.

He breathed harder working to fuck her, worried he would hurt her.

"Say it. Tell me," she said between breaths.

"What?" he said, still confused at her odd behaviour.

"Tell me you still want me!" she demanded.

"Of course I want you! Elaina, I love you!" he said.

"Yeah? You still want me more than anyone else?"

"Yes! More than anyone! You're amazing!" he kissed her trying to reassure her, but off-put by her persistence.

"More than any other woman?"

"God! Yes!" he fucked harder, hoping he could get her to stop asking, but she seemed to be working herself up with her own words.

"More than Beth?"

He stopped and his head fell on the pillow. "Oh my GOD!" he yelled in sudden frustration, and fell off of her on to the bed.

"No don't stop! Honey what?!" she exclaimed.

"For the love of God, please don't talk about other women when we're making love!" he shouted, amazed by how quickly she had taken him from adoring her to being fed up with her.

"It was just what was on my mind," she said, getting defensive.

"It wasn't on mine, I promise you," he said.

"I liked hearing what you were saying," she offered.

He got up and started to leave.

"Jonathon get back here!" she shouted, but he closed the door and walked downstairs. He was still naked, but he didn't care. He walked into the kitchen washed his hands, poured a glass of water and grabbed the ingredients for a peanut butter sandwich. He stood staring at the wall while he ate, trying to calm himself. He was so frustrated at her paranoid and jealous ways, and angry at himself for making them justified, even if she was fixated on the wrong woman.

Elaina padded down the stairs, still naked, she locked her intense piercing eyes with him as she neared the bottom.

He started to speak, "Elaina I just need a minut-"

"I wasn't finished!" she interrupted.

She walked towards him, running her eyes over his body. He watched in disbelief as she knocked the food off the counter onto the floor with an aggressive sweep of her arm, and pulled herself up to sit on the counter in front of him. She stared at him, breathing heavily, as he stood paralyzed by what he had just seen. Then she swatted the sandwich out of his hand on to the floor as well. She looked at him intently, took a deep breath with her hard nipples pointing out at him, and moved her knees apart.

She reached out and grabbed him by the back of the neck and brought him in for a deep aggressive kiss. He finally broke from his shock and responded by wrapping his arms around her and pulling her chest into his. She dug her nails into his scalp and then wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist to pull herself up onto him. He grabbed her tight ass and lifted her off the counter.

He stepped back and stood in the middle of the kitchen holding her while she clung to him, and they continued to make-out violently. He moved to the side and pressed her up against the fridge, knocking the magnets and papers off of it. He moved again to press her up against the opposite wall, his rock hard cock pressing against the bottom of her ass. She broke their kiss and let one of her arms go to reach down to his cock below her. He lifted her higher and she moved his tip to find her sopping wet entrance and rotated her hips to let him penetrate her as their mouths opened in pleasure. He lowered her down onto him and his pulsing shaft stretched out her tight walls in one long smooth motion down to it's base.

"OH JONATHON!" she cried into his shoulder. Wrapping her legs more tightly around him.

He started to fuck her against the wall. Working his pace up to drive into her harder, the noise of him banging her into the wall filling the house. Her breaths turned to moans which almost sounded painful, but she was fucking back against him vigorously."

"Yes! Fuck me Jonathon! Show me you want me!" she shouted "Don't you want me?!"

"Yes! I want you so fucking bad!" he shouted back.

She wailed in passion.

"Ahhh harder! Fuck your woman. Am I your woman honey?!"

"God yes! My one and only!" he answered, driven wild by this new, more openly aggressive gear she had suddenly found.

He felt her pussy flex on him and he started grunting. Her svelte body sliding and jerking against him filling him with a primal need.

"You didn't answer my question before honey!" she said between gritted teeth.

"What?!" he said.

"Tell me you want me more than her! And don't fucking stop this time!" she said angrily.

He paused for a second then resumed fucking her, even faster. He realized that she wasn't just insecure, she was getting off on it. Still, he relented. Her body felt too good, he needed her too much.

"Fuck! Yes! So much more. You'll be twice the wife she'd ever be!"

"Yesss!! Jonathon!" she cried. "Oh my God thank you!" she squeezed into him.

"Do you love me honey?" she asked breathlessly.

"Yes!"

"Would you do anything for me?!" she persisted.

"God Yes!" he strained into her.

"Will you build a pool for me?"

Oh for fuck's sake, he thought, but he didn't stop. He was filled with anger and frustration, but he took it all out on her pussy and fucked harder.

"Yes! Baby! Anything!" he bellowed.

"OH! JONATHON!! I LOVE YOU!!" she wailed, starting to shake.

A picture frame fell off the wall. He was filled with such a confusing and frustrating mix of love and hate, adoration and disgust. She was getting horny off of manipulating him and making him play in to her jealous anxiety. He channeled it all into fucking aggressively into her sweaty, sexy gyrating body, wrapped around him like a goddess he had no choice but to worship, but it felt so good. He didn't know what he wanted other than to cum inside her.

He felt her lose control and let out a high pitched moan as she came.

He rammed himself into her for a few harder, deeper thrusts, closing his eyes tightly and feeling the sharp knife of his orgasm stab through him. He grunted loudly as he released his load into her. He squeezed her firm ass and pulled her into him. She shouted his name again as they rode out their orgasms, pressed against the wall.

He finally let his legs give out, and they slid down the wall and rolled on to the carpet. They panted for breath and stared bewildered into each others eyes.

She leaned over and kissed him again and stroked his face as she gazed into his eyes possessively.

"Thank you Jonathon," she said smiling a satisfied grin. "You're going to make me so happy."

**********

2 months later...

Jon looked out the passenger window at the snow, the late-November weather finally starting to feel like full-out winter. He focused on the falling flakes trying to quell his nervousness. Elaina drove, deciding she would stay sober at this party. She had taken some convincing to come along at all, and he was almost tempted to let her stay home, but he knew she would've guilt-tripped him into staying home as well, if she did.

Jeff and Grace had invited him to a games-night party. It would have a decent crowd, from what he gathered, with tables-top games set up throughout the house.

Jon had been really excited. He had eventually found time on a couple of nights to make good on his rain-check with Jeff and his friends, and meet them at the bar. They seemed like nice guys. One of them, Ben, was am obsessive table-top gamer and had hosted many of his own similar parties and had coaxed Jeff into doing it himself. Though Jeff was careful to insist it would be much more casual than Ben's, which were apparently much smaller but much more intense and competitive.

He had been excited at least until Jeff mentioned off-hand that Carly would be there. He said that her and Grace had continued to hit it off since the party, and were now very good friends.

He still hadn't seen Carly since that day in the park. He had spoken with her briefly a few times on the phone when their work made it necessary. They had even had a brief chat the last couple of phone calls, which felt good in a way, but it was still strained and awkward. She had mentioned she was only working part-time at that pharmacy now, and had taken on a position at the hospital pharmacy for the other half of her time. It still hurt when he heard her voice and when he thought of her, but the pain had been gradually growing more distant. He had thought he was well on his way to getting over her, but the moment he found out she would be there, he began to doubt.

He had made good on his plans to make positive changes in his life. He was at least trying to become a better person and a better fiance. It hadn't happened all at once though. In fact he had sunk even lower after that weekend. Beth had noticed, even Elaina had noticed, but what broke him out of it was Jeff had noticed, and though he didn't push him for details, simply reminded him of some physician support phone numbers.

He finally called and had an anonymous counseling session with a therapist. In hindsight it was exactly what he needed. He understood that doctors make terrible patients, and that he needed someone else to remind him he was just as human as anyone who walked into his clinic; that the same psychology applied, and he couldn't ignore himself any more than any other human being could. He had made two other appointments since then, one in person even, and he was glad he was doing it, but kept it a secret from Elaina, worried about what she might think.

Now... He was slowly getting better. He was eating healthier, and he was exercising much more. Enough that Elaina had recently made a positive comment or two about his physique. He hadn't been way out of shape, but now he was definitely more toned, and his cardio-endurance was much better. He felt more energized during the day and it helped with his confidence.

He had got back in touch with a couple of old friends and had some nice chats online at least. He had worked up the courage to go to an open mic night with his guitar on one occasion. He went alone, and preferred it that way, since he was really nervous. He had mentioned it to Elaina, but she seemed completely uninterested other than to ask why, and not really understand his answer. It had gone well though, and he was glad he did it, making a few new acquaintances while he was there.

His work in the clinic was gradually becoming more bearable. He had found some online resources on clinic management, and enacting a few changes in flow and bookings had helped. What had helped his morale more recently, was to branch out beyond the clinic.

Elaina had mentioned the strain on the Operating Room at the hospital, with trouble finding surgical assists, and that they often had GPs doing it, especially when they were short staffed on residents and other assistants. He had actually missed 'getting his hands dirty' so to speak, and decided to make a phone call. They were more than happy to bring him in whenever he could make time, so he negotiated with the clinic, and for the last 4 weeks he had spent every Wednesday in the O.R. in the hospital assisting the surgeons.

He was shocked at how much of a positive difference it made to break-up his week like that. When the other docs found out, they started asking to refer their patients to him for office procedures they didn't want to do, knowing he was more inclined to use a scalpel and sutures. So he had started doing more office procedures, like skin lesion removals, which also broke up his day with some variety.

To his surprise, Beth had been very eager to help assist with the procedures, eventually admitting that she wasn't just saving up to go back to college, but was strongly considering nursing as a degree. So she excitedly helped out, and he also started teaching her a few basic things related to the field here and there. She was always grateful and impressed. The only issue was the occasional look in her eyes that maybe contained a bit too much admiration as well. He ignored it of course.

So his efforts were making his own personal life seem better. There was no doubt about that. Whether it had made a difference in his relationship with Elaina was much more difficult to say. He had decided that she simply didn't like surprises. Small gestures like flowers and chocolate were accepted, but never with excitement, and bigger things like surprise dates were met with annoyance for screwing up whatever she already had planned, no matter how small.

He talked with her as much as he could, though he could never keep a conversation going about anything personal or emotional, it was always work-related or wedding-related. Trying to talk more directly about their relationship always led to her interrogating him about what specifically she had done wrong. She had always had walls that he could only ever partly break through, but now he was beginning to wonder how much there even really was on the other side.

While he was enjoying his work more and more, she seemed to be enjoying hers less and less. Her complaints about the other hospital staff were growing much more frequent and she seemed increasingly bitter and derogatory when she talked about them. He tried to talk about it with her and figure out specifics and ways to help her through it, knowing it was making her more stressed, but she always shut him down and insisted he leave it up to her to figure out.

The count down to the wedding was still early, but there were issues that he felt he needed to figure out sooner rather than later. So last weekend he had brought up the issue of kids again. He knew it was going to cause problems. He tried to make it known that he absolutely did want them, and that he at least wanted to adopt if not have their own. He tried to pressure her into stronger opinion than 'maybe'. It didn't go well, and she chastised him for trying to pretend that people's opinions and desires were permanent, and that she had every right to simply say she didn't want them at this moment, and that was good enough.

Their sex life was another issue. He kept trying to tell himself it was good. Physically it was. They were having sex much more often, but it was even more so on her terms, and hers alone. She had continued down the path of making him tell her things during sex. Compliments he was fine with, but it was so often things that were oddly specific, targeted phrases to quell whatever insecurity-of-the-week was afflicting her. Especially comparisons with other women, even ones he'd barely remembered meeting.

She kept making him promise certain things to her during sex. She would very often start initiating sex during disagreements, not just to take advantage of the adrenaline of the argument, but to win. She had occasionally used her feminine wiles to sway him this way or that before, but it was so overt now, it was hard not to feel violated by her manipulation. It felt like it was all about ego and control. It was almost becoming a kink, he thought. One he was less and less comfortable with. Bringing it up once or twice had simply resulted in her reminding him of how hard he had cum during their last round.

123456...9