Saving the Doctor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly sipped her drink feeling full and comfortable, the wine was definitely helping her to stay relaxed. The speeches droned on. She looked around the crowd and was surprised when it was her turn to catch Jon staring at her. He quickly looked away when she caught him, and she was amused that he seemed embarrassed. She kept her gaze on him and he eventually looked back. She smiled and gave a subtle wave of her fingers. He smiled and blushed and gave a tiny wave back.

She was feeling playful. She took out her phone and started typing a text.

*****

Jon tried to stifle his blush and sipped his beer, wondering what to make of Carly's response. She had caught him feasting his eyes on her in that incredible dress, but maybe she hadn't quite caught where his eyes were.

He was sitting with Elaina at a table full of specialist physicians from the hospital. The conversation was pleasant enough but kept sliding back into clinical work and hospital politics. He still tried to take part where he could, and cracked a few jokes at least. They were all really nice people and he had met at least a couple of them already at their party. The conversation just felt over-polite and formal for his tastes. In fact, he began to notice they seemed more over-polite and short with Elaina than he thought was natural, much more so than at their house-warming party, despite the fact that she'd known them longer now.

Before he could consider it any further, he felt his phone buzz in his pocket, and looked down, surprised to see a text from Carly.

- How's life over on planet nephrology? :)

He chuckled silently to himself.

- A little dull, they're a strange species with a culture obsessed with billing practices, call schedules and ward politics.

- LOL, your observations are of great value, for science. Stay strong.

- What news from Pharmacopia-5?

- Although outwardly calm at the moment. I have intercepted a secret memo that the pharmacists plan to out-party the doctors on this very night.

- Ah. So it's war then...

- Indeed.

- I regret to inform you this plan is futile, and will spell your doom.

- We shall see.

He looked up and met her eyes across the room and they both smirked and giggled.

Even from a distance he could appreciate her breasts jiggling as her shoulders shook. She had taken the shawl off to eat, and the view it had teased underneath its loose knit was now on full display. She had blown his mind completely out of the water when she'd walked up to their group before supper. It had taken all the willpower her could muster not to gawk openly at her. That black dress clung to her bountiful curves in all the right ways. Even half-covered under the shawl, the massive view of her cleavage felt like he was witnessing a miracle. Her beautiful face was dolled up perfectly. Her lustrous blonde locks styled up luxuriously with a tight spiral hanging down one side. Her round ass was hugged nicely by the dress, and her smooth soft-looking legs shone out to him. He willed himself to stop staring again.

The medical chief-of-staff ended his speech with a toast to out-partying the nurses this year. All the doctors cheered and toasted. Some of the nurse's tables gave light-hearted 'boos' and and few loud comments in protest while everyone laughed.

- There you have it, the official go ahead from high command. Jon texted to Carly afterwards.

- And now we wait. All will be settled on the dance floor. ;) she replied

Their eyes met with another secretive smile.

The speeches ended and people slowly got up to mingle as the music started. They got the dance floor going, with only a small crowd to begin with, but gradually growing as people loosened up and the night wore on.

Jon found Jeff, Rob and Ben again, as well as another beer. They had a friendly chat while the ladies started a dance group. Elaina was among them for a short time but seemed to quickly lose interest and eventually walked off the floor to find another wine and a few other colleagues to mingle with.

He and the other guys chatted about TV and movies, He got into some good-spirited arguments about sci-fi fandoms with Ben. He found out Rob played the guitar as well and had apparently given Jeff a few lessons. They made loose plans to maybe have a jam-session sometime.

As they talked, his attention got distracted by Carly again. She looked like she was having a ton of fun dancing with the others. His eyes got drawn to her ass as she moved. It looked like the perfect combination of soft, round and muscular, with the dress just tight enough to compliment its wide curves.

"Jon!"

He snapped out of it, "Yeah?"

Rob giggled, "You smokin up without us or something?"

"No sorry man, what did you say?"

"I asked do you ski?...or snowboard?"

"Oh, uh yeah, I ski. it's been a while, but I used to," Jon replied.

"We were talking about taking a ski trip some time this winter, some weekend later on in January or February maybe," Rob explained.

"Yeah totally, I'd be down for that," he said.

"Sweet well once we figure out our schedules we'll try and find a weekend that works.

"No wives though," Jeff said.

Ben agreed, "Totally, guys weekend away."

Jon chuckled and clinked his beer with them in agreement.

He looked at Rob, realizing he didn't know his relationship situation "You come with anyone tonight?"

"Naw, flying solo. Single and loving it for now," he said, sipping his beer.

"I guess it'd be kinda awkward prowling among all your work colleagues," Jon said.

Rob laughed, "Yeah pretty much. That shit happens though. I think last year one of the surgeons, Greg, hooked up with a physio.. uh whats-her-name." He looked at Jeff who shrugged, "Anyway I actually think they're still together. I saw them somewhere tonight."

Jon chuckled "Well there you go. So if I see any fetching young lasses should I send them your way?"

Rob looked at him and smiled, "Lads actually."

Jon widened his eyes in embarrassed surprise, "Oh! Sorry man I didn't know."

Jeff piped up, "Oh! Yeah I guess that's never come up. I should've mentioned at some point."

"No worries," Rob laughed. "I'm glad I don't come off as an obvious stereotype actually."

Jeff laughed "Yeah not until you get drunk and on the dance floor, then it kinda comes out, I gotta say. This guy goes all out."

"Hey straight guys can dance too," Rob defended. "Just cause I'm gonna show you all up out there doesn't mean everyone's gonna know I'm gay."

"I don't know man, some of those moves," Jeff joked.

"Oh fuck off, you're just jealous cause your wives are gonna think you're all dogshit out there compared to me," Rob said, and popped his collar for effect.

They all laughed and decided to replenish their drinks.

Once they had their beers they saw Grace, Carly and Jenna walking towards them, laughing and out of breath from dancing.

"Hey Boyyys," Grace sang flirtatiously.

"Hey hey," Jeff said pecking her a kiss as she slid next to him.

"I saw you all scoping us out on the dance floor. Didn't have the guts to come out and play?" Grace teased.

"I think we need to get a bit looser," Ben said gesturing to his drink.

Jenna sighed, "Yeah Ben can't dance unless he's a certain amount of drunk. But on that note... shots?"

"Yyuuup!" Rob raised his drink and turned around to the bartender. He ordered two rounds of something with sourpuss and rum. They let out a cheers each time and commented on the taste.

"This brings me back to your party Jon," Grace said with a smile.

Jon laughed, "Yeah I guess. We just don't have Jared here to mix it up for us."

Carly scoffed, "Ugh, no thank you."

Jon looked confused.

"Ohh you don't know," Grace said reading his face. "We don't go to his gym anymore. He took a pass at Carly. Like, flat out groped her," she said more quietly, leaning into him.

"Oh, shit," Jon said surprised and looking consolingly at Carly.

"Oh don't look at me like that, I'm fine," Carly said. "It wasn't anything crazy aggressive, just creepy and presumptive. Out of nowhere."

"It was fucking low. He had you alone, just as he was locking up, I would've been scared," Grace said, crossing her arms.

"Whatever, we got a new gym now," Carly said, smiling. "It's way better anyway."

"Well I'm glad you're okay," Jon said.

Carly smiled at him, "Thanks," and squeezed his hand for a brief second.

"Beth and him broke up maybe he was looking to rebound," Jon suggested.

"Hey, she's worth more than just a rebound chick!" Grace elbowed him teasingly.

"I didn't mean..."

"I know you didn't," Carly reassured him with a giggle and a hand on his arm.

"C'mon, isn't she like crazy hot in that dress?" Grace smiled devilishly.

Jon searched for words then looked at Grace with a smirk, "I don't know if I should answer that."

Grace squinted her eyes, "Shall I take that as a 'yes'?"

Jon raised an eyebrow and sipped his beer.

Grace giggled, "Yeaaahh that's a yes. I mean you can't blame Jared for wanting a piece of that, he's just got to learn how to talk to a lady first. Right Jon?"

"Yeah," was all he could say, trying not to look too uncomfortable.

"I mean you gotta romance her first. Take her dancing. Hey speaking of which..."

Grace turned to the others who were in their own conversation. "You all ready to head back out?" she asked. "Guys too this time!"

They all agreed and started heading back through the crowd to the dance floor.

"It's good to hear Beth's moving on to better things," Carly said.

"Totally, the girl's a sweetie, she's just gotta adjust her taste in men," Grace replied. "Hell she's probably already found someone. Do you know Jon?"

"No I'm pretty sure- um... Yeah, I don't know," he said uncomfortably.

He looked around for Elaina as they found their way to the dance floor, feeling more of an obligation to invite her to dance rather than an actual desire. He saw her having a polite chat with Brent next to another group of docs he had evidently pulled her away from. Jon quickly shrugged and gladly left her to it.

The dance floor was getting busier. It was hard to find a space where they could all fit together but they managed. The music had segued from classic hits into newer pop music and they were all feeling tipsy from the shots and started having fun immediately. Jon's self-consciousness wore off quickly. It was easier in a crowd when he wasn't out in the open. Carly was right next to him moving in what he thought were some extremely enticing ways but he tried not to look at her too much. She bumped her soft hip into him and laughed, her beautiful smile naturally coaxing one out of him. He started to feel warm and wasn't sure if it was just the dancing.

Jeff was right in that Rob was a really good dancer. The girls squealed as he busted out some moves. When he did a few more provocative things with Carly, Jon couldn't help feel a tinge of jealousy as he watched it, even though he knew there was no justifiable reason. After that they all started dancing with more energy and getting more into it. Carly danced in front of him and traced her hands up his arms and he did the same. He smiled back at her, drinking in her body shimmying next to him as their arms slid over each other. He didn't move any closer though, worried about others watching. He glanced over the crowd and found Elaina off in the distance, still talking to Brent instead of paying attention to them, thankfully.

Eventually they decided to go back for more drinks. Carly said she was going back to her table to check on things. After he got another beer he went to find Elaina. She was back to having a conversation with a few of the other doctors now. She said she was doing fine and didn't feel like dancing, using her high heels as an excuse, and told him to go have fun.

He got back to find the others still by the bar, deciding on another shot to do.

Then he saw Carly walking back. She had lost her shawl again, she was walking quickly and he tried not to stare at her bouncing tits as she came up to them. There was an angry frown on her face.

"Shot?" she simply asked.

"Yeah we're just about to."

"Great give me one," Carly said bitterly.

The group said a cheers again and downed the shots.

"You okay there girl?" Grace asked Carly.

"Fucking Brent left. Without even talking to me. Sent a text saying he wasn't feeling well," she said angrily.

"I hope he's okay," Jon ventured.

"Oh he's fine I'm sure," Carly said rolling her eyes.

"Whatever, forget him, just have fun with us tonight!" Grace said with a supportive smile.

They talked a bit more while they finished their drinks, and the mood improved. Ben told Jenna about the ski weekend plan. Her and Grace got pouty about not being invited, joking that they should book a cabin right next to theirs, and have way more fun than them, just to rub it in.

"K, finish your drinks let's get back out there!" Grace exclaimed.

Jon still had half a beer left and moved to put it on the bar. "Maybe I'll just..."

"No chug it!" Jenna laughed.

"Come on..." Grace encouraged.

He relented and tipped the beer up. Carly moved up next to him and put her fingers under the bottle to tip it up higher. Then tickled him in his abs near the end and he sputtered the last mouthful into the bottle as everyone laughed.

Carly smiled cutely at him as she wiped her thumb on his wet chin.

"That was mean," he complained.

"You can handle it," Carly winked and downed the last of her drink. "Here let me take that," she said, grabbing his bottle from him.

"Ah the buxom wench returns," he joked.

She bent over to put the empty drinks back on the table, looking back at him with a flirtatious smile. "I'm working for tips."

The way she arched her back and stuck her butt out as she put the bottles down, stretching the dress over it's wide round contours, made him exhale forcefully. She turned around and strutted up to him and it took every ounce of willpower not to drool on to her bulging tits. He wondered how that dress was legal on a woman like her.

"In that case you'll make a killing tonight," he said.

She beamed up at him and bumped her hip into his walking past him, took his hand and gave him a smoldering look over her shoulder, "Come dance."

They followed the others, weaving through the crowd. The dance floor was jam-packed now and they couldn't all dance in a circle like before. It was shoulder to shoulder and they didn't all end up in the same place.

Carly stopped only a few feet away from Grace and Jeff, but people were already crowding in between. She turned around to face Jon with a nervous gaze, still holding his hand. As soon as she started circling her shoulders back in time with the dance music his eyes were lost in her body.

They shimmied up to each other, her soft breasts brushing lightly against his chest, his hand sliding up to her elbow. They broke apart again and she did a slow spin, shaking her gorgeous ass with the beat, and the thick hourglass curve of her body flexing back and forth. He was feeling very warm and knew it was definitely not just from the dancing and the flashing lights. She faced him again, their bodies just barely touching but her skin and her warmth were so close he felt like he could taste the sexiness exuding off of her. Their eyes rarely left each other, staring with single-minded focus. She stepped back and leaned away from him but kept holding his hand. Then she twirled into him without letting go, so his arm wrapped around her as her body spun into his. Her breasts pressed into him lightly and she wiggled her shoulders with the beat looking up with a smile. Then she spun away again, an arms length away.

Suddenly Grace broke through between them with a "Heyyy!" as her and Jeff danced in. Grace stole Jon from Carly and danced with him for a bit. She gave him a devious smile as she loosened his tie and undid his top button. She leaned up to tell him he looked a bit warm, and winked. Then she let go and the four of them danced together for a bit. Grace said something to Jeff and they went to leave. She leaned over and said something in Carly's ear before moving past her to leave. Then suddenly she turned around with a smile and gave Carly a shove and walked away.

The shove sent Carly tripping forward into Jon. He caught her and their bodies collided, but he didn't fall down. He felt the massive softness of her breasts press into him as their arms went around each other. They both laughed.

"Sorry," she said standing up straight but not letting go.

"No that was all Grace's fault," he said, leaning down to talk into her ear, and not feeling like he wanted to let go either. "What did she say?"

Carly hesitated as she pressed closer to speak above the music "Just that they were gonna take a break and have a drink."

"Do you want to keep dancing?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said eagerly, her lips brushing against his ear.

Then she started to move her body against him, wiggling back and forth, making her breasts slide and bulge into him. They lifted their heads away from each other, and he looked down at her biting her lip and staring excitedly. He glanced around briefly. Everyone was dancing so close in the tight crowd and they didn't know anyone around them. It felt like they were all alone.

He started to move against her as well and slid his arm along her lower back. She moved her hands from his back to his abs and slid up along his chest and wrapped them behind his neck, her sultry eyes never leaving his. They bent their knees and twisted down and back up again. His eyes darting away from hers to her cleavage bulging against him.

She unclasped her hands from his neck to spin around within his arms, and press her soft ass into his groin and her back against his chest. His growing cock twitched against her and she slowly gyrated against him as his hand grasped the front of her hip. She slithered down and back up again, his cock following her ass the entire time and pulsing harder by the second. She rocked her hips back and forth and her round beautiful ass slid over him. He pulled her in more tightly against him and she pushed her ass back into his cock in response and wiggled slowly. It was driving him wild. He slid his hand over her soft belly and up her side, his fingers brushing the side of her breast. She leaned her head back against his shoulder to look up at him with her mouth half open and pure lust in both of their eyes.

She spun around again within his arms, and his cock was disappointed that her ass was gone, but she quickly pressed her body back into him, and it pushed up against her hip. She lifted her leg along his for a moment and then slid her ankle down the back of his leg. He lifted his hands from her waist up the sides of her breasts again and quickly back down and she breathed in deeply, squishing her tits into him harder and working her fingers into his neck. She broke away from him for a teasing second and then grabbed his tie and reeled him back into her. She kept one hand holding his tie and then the other slid all along his chest and abs. He moved his hand down the side of her ass and up again. Her eyes seemed to glow, and his face felt like it was on fire.

Suddenly the lights went out and the music stopped.

Alarmed voices and darkness were all around them.

In the pitch black she pulled him down by his tie and kissed him.

He immediately kissed her back, their mouths opening and their tongues meeting, but then breaking away just as the lights suddenly turned back on.

Everyone cheered, but the music never came back on.

They stared at each other in disbelief. She never let go of his tie and his hands never left her side.

1...456789