Saving the Sexy Parts: Spanking

Info
Nina discovers that pain brings pleasure.
2.6k words
4.36
43.1k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/09/2015
Created 12/24/2014
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steves_mom
steves_mom
93 Followers



Every once in a while, I write a story that I hate that has scenes that I can't bear to throw away. Rather than toss these scenes, I've decided to give them a second chance in a series I'm calling "Saving the Sexy Parts."

This scene is from a twenty thousand word story about a young woman named Nina that agrees to marry a man she doesn't know in order to pay off her mother's gambling debt. Her fiancé's name is Charlie.

This scene takes place the morning after chapter 1, three days before the wedding. Nina is trying to understand Charlie's relationship with his subs.

In the morning, I made coffee and then carried the silver tray holding the steaming cups of coffee into the bedroom, almost tripping over Charlie's pants that lay on the floor next to the bed. A splash of coffee landed on the sleeve of my pink satin robe. "Oh, shit!" I said, waking Charlie. He rolled over, allowing the single ray of sunshine piercing the blinds to fall on his face. He rolled again to escape the assault on his eyes, and tumbled off the bed.

I shrieked as he thudded to the floor and then laughed as his voice came from the other side of the bed. "I'm OK."

He climbed back up onto the bed and accepted the cup of coffee. When I got settled, I took a sip and said, "Mmm. This is nice."

"I agree," Charlie said. "I think married life will suit us."

"That would be good," I said, "since the wedding is in three days and all."

We sipped our coffee in silence for a moment.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Where is your Secret Room?"

"Why do you want to know that?" he asked with a concerned look. I could tell that he didn't want to have this conversation. I thought that he probably felt guilty about what happened in his room yesterday.

"One of the banquet waitresses on election night asked me if I'd been in there yet. She warned me about you, but I didn't really understand what she told me until yesterday. You mentioned it yesterday too. When you were trying to shove your cock down my throat, remember?" I gave him a raised eyebrow, just to show him that I wasn't approving of that little move of his.

"Oh. Yeah. Sarah. I saw her that night too. She visited twice. It wasn't her thing."

"So where is this room?"

"Down the hall from the room we were in yesterday. My parents have been ridiculously tolerant of my lifestyle. I think they thought they'd be able to keep me under their thumb if I didn't have to sneak around to do what I wanted. The other room is just, I don't know. For show, I guess."

"If you don't use that room, why was the video in there?" I asked.

"I had a…uh…a guest stay there a couple of weeks ago. It was late, and she didn't want to drive home. I left the video for entertainment. I slept in my regular room."

"Why didn't she stay with you?"

"Muf…Nina, my guests don't spend the night with me. I'm not intimate with them. In some cases, I hardly know them. It was unusual for me to even let her stay, but there were…uh… extenuating circumstances."

"You fuck them in the ass, but you're not intimate with them. I don't get this at all," I said.

"Let's talk about the video," he said, changing the subject. "What did you think?"

"I don't know if I can talk about this with you." I covered my face with my hands.

"Sure you can. We've had sex, for crying out loud."

"Yeah, but—"

"But nothing," he said. "Tell me. What did you think of what I was wearing?"

"It was scary. I didn't even recognize you!"

Charlie smiled. "Think of it like a play. That was my costume for that scene, like when the Von Trapp children wear the clothes made from the curtains."

I shot him an eye roll.

"OK. It's nothing like that." He smiled, conceding. "But it is a costume, and it puts me into character. It's effective, isn't it?"

"Too effective," I said.

"How did it make you feel to see Sherry naked and exposed like that? I mean, while I was still covered."

"That didn't bother me a whole lot. Compared to the rest of it especially."

He chuckled. "I guess we can't really see how you'd feel about trying that now. You're wearing more than I am." He pulled the blanket off his legs and looked down at his flaccid penis. I looked too. I'd never seen it except when it was fully erect.

"My god," I said. "That thing is huge even when it's soft."

"Yeah. It's one of my distinguishing features." He reached for the satin belt of my robe, and gave it a tug. I smiled as he reached for my shoulders and pushed it down my arms.

Charlie's cock twitched visibly at the sight of my bare breasts. "Your nipples are hard," he said in a raspy voice. "Is our little chat turning you on?"

"Maybe a little." I liked this playful side of Charlie.

He moved so that he was facing me on the bed, with my back against the headboard. He reached with both hands and rubbed my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

"What did you think about seeing Sherry restrained?" I took a deep, shaky breath. I wasn't expecting that question.

"That was shocking. I don't think I could ever do that." More than that, the prospect terrified me. "Mmm. I like what you're doing there though."

Without warning, Charlie pinched my nipples. Hard. I yelped right out loud, but he held on to them for a moment.

"Ow! What did you do that for?"

"Tell me how it felt."

"It hurt! How do you think it felt?"

"Is your pussy wet?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"What? Why—"

"I'll bet it is," he said. "Tell me what you thought about the clamps on Sherry's nipples."

I wrinkled my nose. "I thought it looked incredibly pain—Ow!"

I howled when Charlie reached out and grabbed my nipples again. This time he held longer and tighter. I struggled for a second, but sat still when I realized that fighting made it worse. My eyes dropped to Charlie's groin, and I saw that he was getting hard.

"How do my fingers feel on your nipples?"

"It hurts," I said in a shaky voice, tears welling in my eyes.

He released my nipples again, which hurt just as much as when he grabbed them.

"Do you see what those big, teary eyes and trembling lip do to me? Look how hard my cock is."

I nodded, bewildered by what was happening to me.

"Put your fingers between your legs and touch yourself," he said, looking me in the eye. He scared me with his boldness. "Slide your fingers into your slit."

I hesitated for a second, which earned me another nipple tweak.

"Ow!" I howled again. I unfolded my legs carefully, to avoid the pull on my nipples, and spread them apart. I placed my right hand over my trimmed mound and slipped my middle finger between my pussy lips. I gasped out loud.

Charlie laughed, his eyes smiling too. "You're wet, aren't you?"

"I guess I am," I said. He rolled my nipples between his fingers again. This time I moaned as a wave of heat rushed through my pussy. "Oh my god."

"Nobody's ever pinched your nipples before, huh?" As I shook my head, he gave them one more sharp tweak and then let them go.

"Lie down," he said. He kneeled over my naked body, and kissed my nipples, flicking his wet tongue across them. "Rub your clit for me. Show me how you touch yourself."

A sharp bite to my left nipple ended my hesitation in a hurry, and I put my fingers between my lips once again. I rubbed in small circles, my fingers gliding through the wetness there.

I moaned softly, and within minutes, I felt my orgasm approaching. Charlie let me continue until my breath became ragged and my toes began to curl. My hair was matted with sweat, and a pink heat spread across my cheeks and chest.

He grabbed my hand just before the orgasm hit.

"Don't come yet."

I groaned, frustrated by his demand. "Why?"

"Imagine how much harder you'll come if you wait."

"Ugh. I was right there."

Charlie chuckled. "I know. How about you get on your hands and knees for me. I can fuck you a little and still reach those nipples."

"OK," I said, scrambling up on all fours. My legs trembled in anticipation while he teased me with his fingers for a moment.

When he finally slid inside me, my wetness surprised me. As he fucked me, he ran his nails down my sides, too hard to tickle, but not hard enough to hurt. He moved his hips, looking for the spot that would make me moan again.

When he found it, he teased, alternating between short, fast strokes, and long, slow ones. My moans got louder until he pulled out of me. He flopped to the bed, on his back, with his face directly under mine.

I groaned in frustration again, but he stifled it with a long, sweet kiss. When he broke the kiss, he said, "Sit here, next to me."

I sat, hoping that he was planning to finish me off soon.

"Do you think you're up for trying something new?" he asked, his excitement coming off his skin like an electrical current.

My stomach flip-flopped. "I don't think I'm ready for much—"

"Just listen, OK?" I nodded, and Charlie went on.

"Have you ever been spanked?"

"What? No! I mean, I don't think so. Maybe when I was really young, but it wasn't like my parents beat me or anything."

Charlie held a hand up to stop me. "No, no, no. That's now what I mean." He shook his head and took my chin in his hand. "I'm asking if you've ever been spanked by a lover."

My eyes and mouth popped open as if his electricity had zapped me. "No! Never. Oh my god. Do you want to spank me?"

"Holy shit. You look fucking terrified," he said with an amused smile. "I'd like to give it a try, if you trust me. I know I scared you yesterday, but I'm completely under control now. I think you'll be surprised to find that it is very arousing."

"What would you do it with?" My voice was shaky.

"Just my hand. A paddle or strap doesn't have nerve endings. My hand does, so I'm in touch with what you're feeling. What do you think?

"Charlie, I saw you on that video. I don't know—"

"It won't be anything like that. This will be what millions of couples do in their own bedrooms. No dungeons, no whips, no ball gags. Just my skin and your skin."

"Your skin making my skin hurt!"

"I'll start out easy. Just a little sting to warm you up and get the blood flowing. Remember how turned on you were when I pinched your nipples?"

A spasm, similar to an orgasm, shot through my belly at the thought of what he had done to me earlier. It had hurt like hell, but it turned me on more than any other touch he had placed on me.

"OK."

"OK? I can spank you?" His voice rose with excitement.

I nodded. Charlie took a moment to settle his emotions, and he said, "Ask me to spank you."

"Wait," I said. "I don't have to count or call you 'sir' or anything, do I?"

Charlie chuckled. "Not today anyway, Muffin. Now ask me to spank you."

I took a deep breath and whispered, "Spank me."

"Say please."

"Please spank me."

"Good girl," he said with a smile. He held his hand out to me and helped me lie across his outstretched legs. "This is a good way to start. Are you comfortable?"

"Comfortable, but terrified." The bedding muffled my reply. "How many times are you gonna…?"

"We'll see how it goes." He caressed my ass as he spoke. "I need you to be honest with me. I'm going to keep asking how you feel. If you don't like it, tell me, and I'll stop immediately. You have to promise me that if you like it, you won't be afraid to admit it. This isn't the time to be shy. Agreed?"

"OK." My voice sounded like a child's.

"Are you ready for your spanking?"

I trembled against his lap. I felt his erection pressing into my stomach, and I tried to remind herself that this man would be my husband in less than a week. I had to trust him.

Without warning, his palm struck my right buttock.

I cried out, more in surprise from the smacking sound than the pain.

"Was that OK?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Would like another one?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, please."

He slapped the left side with the same light touch.

"Another?" he asked.

"Yes, please."

This time he smacked both sides, a little harder than before.

I moaned as the sting on my backside turned to heat between my legs.

"OK?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Can you take more than one at a time?"

"I think so," I said.

He delivered three quick smacks to each cheek, and then pulled back to let me absorb the tingle.

"Can I spank you harder?"

"Oh my god. Please."

He paused and stroked my hair. "You get it now, don't you?"

"Not all of it, but—"

He spanked me harder on both sides. My ass felt warm, and my pussy was on fire.

"Ahh!" I yelped with each blow.

He caressed my sore skin and said, "Do you trust me now, Muffin?"

"Do you have to call me Muffin?" I really hated that, and it was worse when I was bent over his lap, getting spanked like naughty child.

He answered with his open palm across my ass. "Do you trust me?"

"I…I think so."

"In that case, I'm going to spank you until you say 'enough.' When you say 'enough,' I will stop spanking you and fuck you again. OK?"

"OK." I took a deep breath and waited for the sting on my skin.

He smacked me lightly at first, and then harder. Sometimes he alternated cheeks; sometimes he rained slap after slap on the same cheek until my body tensed, trying to escape. He stopped from time to time to soothe the sting with soft caresses and an occasional kiss.

Finally, I could take no more. "Enough," I said, tears streaming down my face and juice from my pussy dripping down my thighs.

"I already stopped, Muffin."

He released me and helped me off his lap. I lay back on my pillow and cried silently. I covered my eyes with my arm.

When he mounted me this time, I was close to coming. As he entered me, I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you," I moaned. "I didn't know it could be like this."

He placed his thumb on my clit and gave me a nudge. It didn't take much. He swirled around my clit, harder than before. In less than a minute, I came harder than I ever had in my life. The initial rush felt like it lasted five minutes, and as my muscles clamped on his cock, I understood. Pain brings pleasure.

--:--
--:--
1.0
steves_mom
steves_mom
steves_mom
93 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
chieftwochieftwo11 months ago

Well done. warming the buttocks nicely.

iputxinsexiputxinsexover 9 years ago
I like

What you've started here. Excellent potential. Do hope to read and hear more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice!

I love a good spanking!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Shemale Bar Straight guy goes into a shemale bar and is forever changed.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Carrie's Aerial Adventure Carrie Underwood has her limits tested in training.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Natural Order of Things White wife gets seduced by a black couple.in Interracial Love
The Getaway: Kat Dennings & Friends Tyler is guest of honour at Kat Dennings' bachelorette party.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Lusting after Taylor Swift On the set of her new video, passion takes over.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories