SBBR

Story Info
Ride Sharing Service for Discerning Doms and Selective Subs.
2.2k words
3.83
5.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forgive me for this indulgent experiment. I had fun, which is more important than trophies, right? RxC

Greetings! I am the Concierge and, if you will permit me, I will be your assistant as you try out the SBBR app for the first time. Am I speaking with Simon Wood, age 42?

"Yes."

I detect a smart TV nearby. For the best browsing experience, would you let the SBBR app access this device?

"Um, yeah, sure."

Ah that's better. Now, shall we begin?

"Wow, am I talking to a real person?"

My programmers are working hard, as we speak, to expand the definition of Real Person, but for now I am just really, really smart software. You may speak freely with me, asking questions and providing answers like any normal conversation. Forgive me in advance if I have to ask you to repeat yourself; I will sometimes need a second chance to understand more complex queries.

"Sounds good. I'm eager to get started."

I'm sure you are. If at any time you would like to turn me off for distraction free browsing, just let me know. Also, if you prefer that I be a different gender, or say, express a less assertive personality, I have many adjustable settings that can better suit your desires.

"Impressive."

What's that?

"Your character model, the eye movement, speech and lip-synch. Skin texture, hair...It's really impressive. Like, 'jumped a mile over the uncanny valley' amazing."

Thank you, sir. Is it ok that I call you sir, or would you prefer something else?

"Sir is fine, thanks. Only Rose gets to call me Daddy."

Noted. Let's get started, shall we? Would you like to know more about the SBBR app or start browsing transportation options?

"Tell me more about the app."

Like so many of the Perfectly Normal Society's innovations, the SBBR app came about through a desire to incorporate the erotic and the kinky into everyday life. As a member yourself, you know how the Society likes to hide the extremes of the human sexual experience in plain sight. What better way to expand that vision to the world of local transportation?

SBBR vehicles are custom fitted for top-of-the-line comfort and safety. There are many complete packages to choose from for the first-time user, or you can dive into our customization options down to the smallest detail.

All SBBR vehicles are self-driving, and after 523 days of continuous operation, which equates to thousands of road hours, there hasn't been a single traffic collision.

"Is that right? Unbelievable."

Shall I pull up the stats to help quiet your concerns?

"Not necessary, but thanks. This list of stuff, there's just too much to choose from."

Decision paralysis is a common first reaction, to be sure. I am here to help, so I am going to recommend some packages for your first experience for two reasons:

One, the more customized the setup is for the trip, the more preparation time and expense there is to get everything ready for you, and two, based on rider feedback, all the currently available options are more than adequate for even the most discerning fetishist.

Before I do that, I'm going to ask you a few questions about how you would like this trip to go. How many people will be riding in the SBBR vehicle?

"Two. Myself and my girlfriend."

And where will SBBR be taking you two?

"LAX; we're celebrating her birthday in Las Vegas. Our flight leaves at 8 pm on Friday the 13th, and we live in Walnut, CA."

That is a 90-to-120-minute ride on the specified date and time. You could not have picked a better opportunity to take a trip with SBBR.

"I agree. Getting invited to the beta test for this app is what inspired departing from LAX."

Very thoughtful, sir. If you don't mind me asking, what is the nature of your kink relationship?

"I'm her Daddy Dom, she's my little girl."

Aww, that's sweet. I'm sure she's just the best little girl.

"She is, most of the time anyway. Long car trips can make her cranky, so I thought that this would be a nice treat for both of us."

I'm sure she'll love the ride we plan for her. Just to be clear, we are talking about your partner and Society member in good standing, Rose King, age 29?

"Yes."

Forgive me for asking, sir. I'm programmed with health and safety of all parties involved as my prime directive.

"Understood."

Let's look at some general bondage options, shall we? What sort of restraints are you looking to put her in?

"She doesn't like ropes or hard metal cuffs. She likes soft leather with lots of padding."

Ok, great. That leaves us plenty of options. Let's narrow it down a bit more. Is she okay with being bound to furniture?

"Like a spanking bench?"

Yes. Or chairs and couches. Being restrained to either the transportation's normal seating or a specially installed device adds a measure of safety to the ride.

"She's good with that, yes."

Good news, I have several fabulous options for first time riders based on these parameters alone.

"Fabulous."

The most basic option we have is also one of SBBR's most popular. It's our 'Marvelous Mercedes' package. I've brought it up here on the screen. Would you like me to go over the details?

"Please."

The 'Marvelous Mercedes' trip is hosted by a self-driving Premium S-class. Its interior has been modified to remove the front passenger seat, including all the hardware down to the carpet beneath it. In its place, there are anchors and straps for your submissive to be bound kneeling in a penitent position facing the rear passenger seat. The carpet has been replaced with a comfortable and sanitary memory foam. The ceiling, bulkhead, and rear passenger seat have multiple anchors for your little girl's arm restraints and collar. This position allows for a memorable oral intercourse experience, but also allows rear access for penetration and impact play.

"Sounds good, but I'm thinking something more elaborate."

Of course, sir! Would you like to look at the 'Camper's Swing' option?

"What is the brief overview? I just saw a package called 'MILF's Minivan' and I'm quite intrigued."

The 'Camper's Swing' is a Winnebago camper van that features a four-point sex swing.

"Wow, really? Yeah, that's too much. What is the MILF's Minivan?"

I'm going to display a virtual tour on the big screen while I describe it. It really must be seen to be believed.

"Fuuuuck!"

I know, right? This is the Mercedes Sprint, a versatile wonder of modern design.

"Someone at SBBR HQ loves Benzes, huh?"

It's hard to find a better line of cars and vans that both meet Society member's high standards and the unusual specifications of SBBR customizations.

"Fair enough. It looks amazing inside."

The entire passenger cabin has been redesigned starting with removal of both the driver and front passenger seats. In place of the normal cockpit, there is a high-definition touch display with a library of thousands of still images and videos to heighten the playtime you have planned. The two front rows of passenger seating have also been removed entirely.

It's the details of 'MILF's Minivan' interiors that are the definition of luxury: plush Burberry carpet, hardwood trim, tasteful lighting, a Bang & Olufsen sound system, and a fully stocked wet bar. There are two support beams running the length of the ceiling and plenty of extra handles placed around the cabin to help maintain the dominant partner's balance during the scene. The interior walls are also padded for extra safety, and the windows are all blacked out during the duration of you and your partner's playtime.

Notice the headroom? According to your profile, you should be able to stand to your full height as you play out your scene. The only regular seating is a simple but luxurious loveseat by the back doors with room for two.

As you can see, the rest of the space is reserved for the Master's Line Bondage Frame which has been welded directly to the minivan's body.

"What does this thing look like from the outside? I know the PNS has some really cool high-tech displays."

You are correct. As you know, dark tinting and openly displaying pornographic images are both ticket-able offences, and self-driving vehicles are still operating in legal limbo. Detailed avatars are created so that you and your partner are visible in a normal van interior having conversations, engaging in public displays of affection, looking at your phones, enjoying the scenery, and dozing. Your virtual driver will also appear to seamlessly interact with your avatars and the traffic conditions. None will be the wiser.

"The PNS thinks of everything, right? Okay, so tell me about the spanking frame."

Elegant in its simplicity, the Master's Line Bondage Frame places your sub in the so called 'doggy style' position secure, exposed, and ready for your full attention. Functional but comfortable memory foam and vinyl padding will give your sub the support they need while the bench's adjustable nylon belts strap them in at up to eleven points of restraint. The ability to adjust each of the bench's limbs and headrest makes accessing your sub's erogenous zones and orifices easier than ever.

Ever the staple of exciting impact play, humiliating sodomy, and intense intercourse, the Master's Line Bondage Frame is safe for use in all but the worst traffic conditions.

As stated before, the frame is mounted directly to the 'MILF's Minivan' frame but also features shock absorbers for maximum stability. It sits on top of a foam safety pad between the carpet and any bodily fluid spills that may incur extra cleaning expenses.

"I have to say, this is really arousing. I'm wondering if I should keep it a surprise or tell Rose everything."

I'd be happy to repeat everything for her as well.

"I've decided. I want to go with this package."

Perfect, sir. We have several upgrades available too. Would you like me to go over those for you as well?

"Please do."

Riders are allowed and indeed, some cases recommended, to bring their favorite toys, supplemental restraints, and tools for impact play. However, if you are travelling light, as most visitors to Las Vegas usually are, these upgrades should greatly interest you.

"Lay it on me."

First, there's the Gold Package. This package comes with the all classics: a cherry red ball gag with pleather straps, a fitted velvet blindfold, a three pack of 'princess plugs' of various sizes, a simple but effective six-inch vibrator, a two-pack of Trojan brand personal lubricant, and a ten-inch faux leather paddle. All of that comes in large Coach handbag that I'm sure your partner will love.

"Sounds good! Though is there any way to change the bag into a Hello Kitty backpack?"

Absolutely sir. I could also include a small plush doll. Does that sound okay?

"Yes, I can just hear her 'squeeee' now! Goodness, you are really great at this, just amazing. It's hard to believe you are an AI."

I get that a lot and I always take it as a compliment. Would you like me to go over the other upgrade packages?

"I'm good, maybe next time."

Very well, sir.

"Anything else I should know?"

The average time in traffic from your home in Walnut, CA to LAX during Friday night traffic is 90 minutes. This gives you a window of playtime around 60 minutes; I'm sure you will have your sub edging the whole time.

"You've got me on the edge right now. I can't wait for Rose to get home."

Glad to hear it, sir. A couple of quick tips as we finalize your ride:

It is highly recommended that your little girl be securely strapped into the bondage device before departing. 'MILF's Minivan' will stop at a safe location 20 minutes before the estimated time of arrival at LAX to allow you to release your sweetie from the device. We highly recommend using the post-playtime period to take care of personal sanitation and be dressed for departure.

"Will we have to worry about cleanup? The inside of the minivan, I mean."

SBBR expects their transportation to be used as intended but also that its riders treat the space and equipment with respect. With that in mind, the standard cleaning service is included in the transportation fee. If the post-ride inspection turns up anything beyond that, you will be notified before any additional charges are incurred.

"Great. Rose and I aren't that messy, so...anything else?"

The car's expert driving system will always prioritize safety over expediency and a smooth ride over a quick arrival. If traffic conditions do end up prohibiting use of the Master's Line Bondage Frame, you will receive a voucher for a free ride at a later date.

"This is...this is just great. Fucking awesome. Thank you so much for your help today."

I am pleased to help, always! I will soon be sending you a high-resolution, fully 3-D virtual demonstration of the 'MILF's Minivan'. The demo will allow you to pose your avatars and have them interact realistically. I'm told that seeing virtual representations of yourself spanking and penetrating your partner inside the simulated SBBR vehicle is almost as good as doing it for real.

"You are just the best. Thank you again!"

On behalf of SBBR, I know that you have plenty of other options for travelling in style to your destination, and it means the world to us that you have chosen us for your transportation and subjugation needs!